Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she should keep Charles or let him go...
I know what Ali would vote šŸ¤­

Barely keeps that thing on the road...
I hope she causes a mild accident (of course with no one injured but the car) and this will lead to her not driving the car any more. Because how you describe it, it's an accident waiting to happen and this can end badly. Imagine her on the highway, and she is not able to hit the right gear and loses control because of her pre-occupation with the gear. People like her are why I am too afraid to drive myself (we have no speed limit on the highway, and neighbouring countries with speed limit who like to take full use of the Autobahn, plus the idiots from here that speed aggressively). Maybe it's less stressful in countries with speed limit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So Joho sloppyJo is flogging the Mazda on insta stories ā€¦ telling everyone it is a 3 door!!! No itā€™s a 5 door ā€¦ donā€™t Mazda need to approve her ads before she posts.
553472CF-43A9-461E-AAB5-30BA1FF2AB0A.jpeg

Delight-a-gog or is it duperā€™s delight. Joho has been invited to an event ā€¦ and it looks like sheā€™s getting freebies !!!
969AF47D-3C8E-4E56-B56E-1BBC7C16D4D0.jpeg

I know what Ali would vote šŸ¤­
I think Chav wants Ali more than Ali wants Chav. I mean Ali stiles me as a gentle soul. Know it all SK with those eyebrows must bore and terrify Ali as much as he does us!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Delight-a-gog or is it duperā€™s delight. Joho has been invited to an event ā€¦ and it looks like sheā€™s getting freebies !!!View attachment 872140
Josie will indeed be very happy to meet Paula of Hill House, who has just released a book. Josie would love to go in the direction of Hill House Vintage. It will also be very handy that Paula is a WOC to help brandish those pesky racist Twitter rumours.

• Sad
Chav Chuck Chavster SK wearing clothes that are too tight and donā€™t fit do not make you look taller! And the pose does nothing to diminish the SK vibes !
649753E1-4AE7-4DC6-A9BB-ABA6B17F8942.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So Joho sloppyJo is flogging the Mazda on insta stories ā€¦ telling everyone it is a 3 door!!! No itā€™s a 5 door ā€¦ donā€™t Mazda need to approve her ads before she posts. View attachment 872131

Delight-a-gog or is it duperā€™s delight. Joho has been invited to an event ā€¦ and it looks like sheā€™s getting freebies !!!View attachment 872140

I think Chav wants Ali more than Ali wants Chav. I mean Ali stiles me as a gentle soul. Know it all SK with those eyebrows must bore and terrify Ali as much as he does us!
The damn sunglasses on her head at an event dinner???? Does she have no self-awareness or is she being purposefully rude? What an imposter-poser.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Chav Chuck Chavster SK wearing clothes that are too tight and donā€™t fit do not make you look taller! And the pose does nothing to diminish the SK vibes !View attachment 872415
Yikes, he really does look like a nasty piece of work there!!!

Ha, Lady J - the unfiltered version with huge shiny forehead, little piggy hooded eyes and humungous gnashers!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
donā€™t Mazda need to approve her ads before she posts.
My guess is they feel the same despair watching her "content" like any of us. Probably fell asleep after the first "Hello, my Dahhlings!".
1637190404981.png

Chav Chuck Chavster SK wearing clothes that are too tight and donā€™t fit do not make you look taller! And the pose does nothing to diminish the SK vibes !View attachment 872415
I can feel those shovel-like palms near my throat just looking at the pic. (I'm kidding if you read this Charlie, we are just taking the piss, no one thinks you are awktchually a SK, šŸ˜¬). I think he accidentally switched his waistcoat with Ali's, you know sometimes there are situations ("in situ" for Ali fans) where you have to dress yourself fast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seems strange to go all the way to 101 Harley Street from Cotswolds just for a facialā€¦but then it must be some facial to inflate those lips and produce that surface shine!!!
52662857-AE47-4477-A7E5-68D3A440A1FA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Seems strange to go all the way to 101 Harley Street from Cotswolds just for a facialā€¦but then it must be some facial to inflate those lips and produce that surface shine!!! View attachment 873062
She is already flogging Elemis. After the facial she is now claiming her skin is better due to Elemis. No wonder her skin looks bad, she has no proper routine.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She is already flogging Elemis. After the facial she is now claiming her skin is better due to Elemis. No wonder her skin looks bad, she has no proper routine.
Wwwwwwwhhhhaaaaatt but what about rip off brands and beauty pie mince pie Joho!?

I donā€™t comment on peopleā€™s appearance (as in anatomy of nature) but as that nature was emphasised by Joho greed of freebies and those veneer teeth ā€¦ Iā€™ll leave this here
4CF304D7-2E60-4F0D-877C-0995C7F344D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I genuinely cannot fathom how these two live with themselves and their fake telemarketer personas. It's all about selling and begging and ads and the fakeness. I bet all they talk about is stuff they need, the list just keeps going without any genuine feelings behind it all.
Their lives are so shallow - I can't believe it. With all their money they could do some good things but instead are obsessed with conspicuous consumption and trying to persuade others to follow suit for their financial gain. They have no passions or interests beyond shopping and showing off. They are so banal that they think of buying books, not to read, but as design pieces. I pity them really that their lives are so narrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are so banal that they think of buying books, not to read, but as design pieces.
Exactly this!! I found that bit in the vlog amazing!!! Buying ā€œantique booksā€ just to have on show in their new overpriced bookcase!! I doubt either of them have read a book in yearsā€¦ they certainly have never mentioned reading.. I suppose any time reading is time they arenā€™t trying to flog/beg for stuffā€¦. So shallow.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
@Janinbow Couldn't agree more ! Perfectly said !
Do they even realize HOW SHALLOW they look buying antique-esque ( writing it like that on purpose ) books just for show when it's so obvious they never read any themselves and seems like they never did. The only books they have are cookbooks and those were for sure gifted anyway...
@Twinkletoes974 we were commenting at the same time. Agree with you as well. They are
shallow beyond BELIEF !!!!

Reactions: 12
So Joho sloppyJo is flogging the Mazda on insta stories ā€¦ telling everyone it is a 3 door!!! No itā€™s a 5 door ā€¦ donā€™t Mazda need to approve her ads before she posts. View attachment 872131

Another beige sweater dress....I would love to knock those sunglasses from her head, she's indoors and I will assume it's not super sunny out, given that we are in late November. Moron

Yikes, he really does look like a nasty piece of work there!!!

Ha, Lady J - the unfiltered version with huge shiny forehead, little piggy hooded eyes and humungous gnashers!!
You could land a airplane on that forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount of lies and contradictions that these influencers spout is unreal. She is selling elemis this morning last week it was something else she swore by. Basically dahlings it is who ever is paying me this week....you should use this. I find it doesn't matter what cream you use. It is genetics or cosmetic surgery that can turn back time.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How old is that 'practitioner'.....12??? Padded push-up bra or boob job?
Indeed,I wondered where the boobs had suddenly come from,mine go flat and under my arms when I lay down,I guess she manifested them to be upright and perky,doubt she does the same for Charchar..šŸ¤£šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The car stuff winds me up a bit. I am fairly certain Josie has a Porsche on order and the trial of the electric car is just for show. We currently have a plug in hybrid but have just ordered our next car which will be fully electric. She could create such great content around this loan and electric cars in general but instead she just complains about not getting free charging.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.