Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooo loook at the great Chav influenza…. Introducing us lesser beings to fire 🔥! …. Beginning to think he may be double special… a serial killing pyromaniac…. One worthy of a criminal minds special return episode!
FCE83CE8-E172-400B-84CA-2C580B97278D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear her and Lydia are morphing into the same person. it wasn't enough they copy each others style and purchases, they even wore the same red dress in their latest vlogs. You can bet whatever Lydia does Josie is sure to follow or visa versa.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I swear her and Lydia are morphing into the same person. it wasn't enough they copy each others style and purchases, they even wore the same red dress in their latest vlogs. You can bet whatever Lydia does Josie is sure to follow or visa versa.
Meanwhile Chav pines to morph into Ali

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for starting the new thread and title suggestions @NomDePlume
Thank you @PettyBettyBoop ☺ It was my first attempt at starting a thread. I wanted to use my other suggestion that was voted on but couldn't fit in all the words of the title in the area provided. There are other thread titles that are longer, so not sure if I did something incorrectly?! I hope not!!! :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
TLDR recap from thread #25
Hello, my darlings! Went to her first event, for Pandora and drank too much wine. Acted like a fool, while posing for photos, teeth flapping in the wind. Booked for Ibiza the minute uncle Boris said yes, Lidl and Ali in tow. Went to Robyn and Ben’s wedding, looking like the mother of the bride, full-length granny dress, complete with signature Bo Peep basket bag and the fascinator straight from Mars. Posted pics on her gram before the bride. They have finished their begging for Strawtop and are ready for guests to experience “their Cotswolds lifestyle” in what she calls “luxury accommodation”. Bought 2 Defenders and she finally feels she fits in at Daylesford. She threw Lydiot under the bus by criticising the Karen Millen coat without belt loops. Rushed to buy the old Defender but needs Lala driving with her for lessons. Can’t change gears and work the clutch. Went to two “premieres”, but not a red carpet in sight at either one. Milked sadly saying goodbye to the Mazda for all it’s worth and made sure to tell us the car will be “given” to her brother. Lala must have paid if the brother didn’t, because Josie is in the business of getting freebies, not giving freebies...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So apparently there is a feature about strawtop miniature cottage in the Times newspaper today???!!! Seriously what has happened to journalism in UK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Perfection of a summary!

Teefers overbite in full view as her chin disappears on her side profile as she tries to work the clutch meltdown with LaLa briefly on camera .

How many pumpkins and gords does one need? I get it ! It's " Autumnal" I don't even know if thats really a word. Just say Autumn! Simple ! Please ! And what is with the same dress on Lydia and malady? Fashion influences? Not.....!

I got acquainted with Lydia as she is mentioned frequently, and based on a few vlogs I dare to say that malady tends to copy her. The exact same white closet room with multiple mirrors minus the speckled "antiqued spoted " full mirror. It looks like malady threw her unflushed toilet water at the mirror and left it to dry.. She's a piece of work !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please screenshot and post here.
The Times is behind a paywall and I can’t remember the link that gets free access behind the paywall … this came form the “horse’s mouth” so to speak 🙄
4D900CE3-10BB-493B-88AD-D384F1466B68.jpeg

What's the bet she paid for that article?
Well I was horrified to find the male zone gym in a feature for the Telegraph magazine a few months ago!…. It put me right off my weekend brunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Times is behind a paywall and I can’t remember the link that gets free access behind the paywall … this came form the “horse’s mouth” so to speak 🙄View attachment 800217

Well I was horrified to find the male zone gym in a feature for the Telegraph magazine a few months ago!…. It put me right off my weekend brunch!
Let's see if the Times mentions the tiny mirror in the tiny cottage. Josie does love the word "little" and uses it often. The fact that the "little" mirror and huge lights are almost the same size, deserves its very own paragraph about thoughtful design aesthetic at the very least...

Their eagerness to advertise the cottage tells me that her subscribers alone won't fill up the bookings just to experience Josie's life of freebie Dysons, Velvetizers and expensive umbrellas.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
TLDR recap from thread #25
Hello, my darlings! Went to her first event, for Pandora and drank too much wine. Acted like a fool, while posing for photos, teeth flapping in the wind. Booked for Ibiza the minute uncle Boris said yes, Lidl and Ali in tow. Went to Robyn and Ben’s wedding, looking like the mother of the bride, full-length granny dress, complete with signature Bo Peep basket bag and the fascinator straight from Mars. Posted pics on her gram before the bride. They have finished their begging for Strawtop and are ready for guests to experience “their Cotswolds lifestyle” in what she calls “luxury accommodation”. Bought 2 Defenders and she finally feels she fits in at Daylesford. She threw Lydiot under the bus by criticising the Karen Millen coat without belt loops. Rushed to buy the old Defender but needs Lala driving with her for lessons. Can’t change gears and work the clutch. Went to two “premieres”, but not a red carpet in sight at either one. Milked sadly saying goodbye to the Mazda for all it’s worth and made sure to tell us the car will be “given” to her brother. Lala must have paid if the brother didn’t, because Josie is in the business of getting freebies, not giving freebies...
Who in their right mind would swap a warm.comfortable car with modern day technology for a shake rattle and roll land rover that to ride in feels like it has no suspension whatsoever and feels like one is driving an army tank????...it beggars belief..oh stupid me..Toofy isn't in her right mind and yes of course it's all to do with image projection..she and Char want to look like landed gentry/farmers..next she'll take up horseriding unless someone can convince her that riding a child's tricycle is the 'in' thing..a must have for social climbers.. ha ha ha..😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So from Lydiot's IG stories, they're already in
Provençe ...
Screenshot_20211008-170940_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I am so bored of her filming herself going to Daylesford 'Look at me look at all the money i have to spend on things i don't need'.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So the two couples have gone on a holiday together again - why???? Is Josie trying to gain viewers form Lydia? Is Josie the only vlogger who will go near Lydia (so this makes Lydia appear friendly to others)?
Re the Times article - if someone can screen shot great - but how would the property section of The Times even become aware of this small insignificant cottage? Is anyone who reads here "in-the-know" about how newspapers work?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.