Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is due to their lack of actual intelligence ! Too many teeth no brain cells!
That's the saddest thing about these kind of influencers. They are not very intellectual. Extremely shallow and materialistic and pretty unaware of how often it shows, especially those that flog their lives a lot. Of course no-one expects them to be super intelligent but at least make an effort , if nothing else, to show a bit of humility.... eenyway...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's the saddest thing about these kind of influencers. They are not very intellectual. Extremely shallow and materialistic and pretty unaware of how often it shows, especially those that flog their lives a lot. Of course no-one expects them to be super intelligent but at least make an effort , if nothing else, to show a bit of humility.... eenyway...
Exactly! It takes literally 2 seconds to google something. Just make the effort to look it up before writing an essay.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wanted to share this pic of Milady. What would Debrett's say of the err... display? :oops:
Screenshot (20).png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Wanted to share this pic of Milady. What would Debrett's say of the err... display? :oops:
View attachment 838968
Debretts are surely in fear of Joho’s manifested etiquette book !!! Wonder what her book title will be?… top tips - do not wash your clothes ; put coats away at the end of the season NOT dry cleaned first; NEVER clean boots or shoes before putting them in your closets dhhaaaaahhhrrrrrrrhhlings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Debretts are surely in fear of Joho’s manifested etiquette book !!! Wonder what her book title will be?… top tips - do not wash your clothes ; put coats away at the end of the season NOT dry cleaned first; NEVER clean boots or shoes before putting them in your closets dhhaaaaahhhrrrrrrrhhlings
And don’t forget to air your Fanny !😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sigh... my dahlings, it is a bore-fest of epic proportions.

It is an autumnal day, she announces. Nooo... Really? Not the autumnal again. I can't anymore.

Slurping coffee and sniffling as per usual, she starts the flogging of... drumroll please... knitwear!
Always surprises us with something new, does our Josie. She does change the name of the pale green from sage to eucalyptus.
Sage is overused. It's passé. (like her!)

She is not into this vlog. Much gulping and swallowing. Forgets her words. Calls a galvanised jug is a "milk pourer". Ooh, the things one learns from our milady.

She's forced out to the gym. Needs to flog the new Sweaty Betty on the Peleton. At the rate her butt is spreading, the gym is not likely a well-used part of Ye Olde Rectum. Says it is too cold to walk to the gym when she wakes up very early in the morning. I could rant about this. I don't have the energy. Feel free to have a go yourselves.

Milady drives the old Defender to have her nails done. Don't get excited, my dahlings, there is no lovely shot of the side profile of old Teefers. She's a big girl today, feeling brave and tackling the road without Lala or Char Char. There is no talking though while she drives. Milady only addresses her dahlings once the car is parked at the nail freebie.
God forbid she would have to talk, steer, clutch and gear... all while keeping the car on the road.

She's on the beg for Dior. Had her nails painted in the Dior advent calendar design. Shows her old-lady hands often, letting Dior know she's waiting for her freebie. Don't they remember that she bought a dressing gown coat from them??

Her stupid new word is "unrobe" my dahlings. She does not take off her coat. She shows us as she unrobes. Not sure if she knows that it means to disrobe or undress, but hey I'm there for the party in case she does... unrobe. Times are hard, one never knows?

There is flogging of the expensive coffee machine (didn't she prefer the Nescafe but is using the green machine?). Have they not taken the bait yet? Shows the little nails agian, in case a Dior "friend" (PR) is watching.

There is dog speak. I will not elaborate. Shows off the little nails (a bright festive colour might I add) while touching the dog's paw.

Then we get to the best part. She has set the dining room table with things she has foraged (wood and leaves). Foraged, so for FREE. Now I'm speechless. Isn't everything she gets for bloody free... and begged foraged for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sigh... my dahlings, it is a bore-fest of epic proportions.

It is an autumnal day, she announces. Nooo... Really? Not the autumnal again. I can't anymore.

Slurping coffee and sniffling as per usual, she starts the flogging of... drumroll please... knitwear!
Always surprises us with something new, does our Josie. She does change the name of the pale green from sage to eucalyptus.
Sage is overused. It's passé. (like her!)

She is not into this vlog. Much gulping and swallowing. Forgets her words. Calls a galvanised jug is a "milk pourer". Ooh, the things one learns from our milady.

She's forced out to the gym. Needs to flog the new Sweaty Betty on the Peleton. At the rate her butt is spreading, the gym is not likely a well-used part of Ye Olde Rectum. Says it is too cold to walk to the gym when she wakes up very early in the morning. I could rant about this. I don't have the energy. Feel free to have a go yourselves.

Milady drives the old Defender to have her nails done. Don't get excited, my dahlings, there is no lovely shot of the side profile of old Teefers. She's a big girl today, feeling brave and tackling the road without Lala or Char Char. There is no talking though while she drives. Milady only addresses her dahlings once the car is parked at the nail freebie.
God forbid she would have to talk, steer, clutch and gear... all while keeping the car on the road.

She's on the beg for Dior. Had her nails painted in the Dior advent calendar design. Shows her old-lady hands often, letting Dior know she's waiting for her freebie. Don't they remember that she bought a dressing gown coat from them??

Her stupid new word is "unrobe" my dahlings. She does not take off her coat. She shows us as she unrobes. Not sure if she knows that it means to disrobe or undress, but hey I'm there for the party in case she does... unrobe. Times are hard, one never knows?

There is flogging of the expensive coffee machine (didn't she prefer the Nescafe but is using the green machine?). Have they not taken the bait yet? Shows the little nails agian, in case a Dior "friend" (PR) is watching.

There is dog speak. I will not elaborate. Shows off the little nails (a bright festive colour might I add) while touching the dog's paw.

Then we get to the best part. She has set the dining room table with things she has foraged (wood and leaves). Foraged, so for FREE. Now I'm speechless. Isn't everything she gets for bloody free... and begged foraged for?
But what was Chav doing that he had to announce twice how exhausted he was!!????!!??????????
why does any brand think she could promote their brand … I do not dare start to tell you my thoughts on the whole whisky 🥃 knowledge less blethering !!! That whisky must be linked to soho house and she is merching for them —- get your glasses dhhhaaaaahhhhrrrrrhhhlings from soho home … (5? Mins later) glasses from Amazon!
I can’t imagine THE SCOTCH MALT WHISKY SOCIETY will allow her membership? !!!
It’s sad how dull her life is… if the flogs are the highlights 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she wear jeans? They make it look like she has a cute little booty, instead of spreading hips. Booties are in. Show it off Josie. Nobody wants a butt that is flat like their back.
She should never let the mansplainer speak

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just had a little snoop at Freddy My love latest vlog… JAyJay makes an appearance and is cooking … from the little clip you see he looks careful and clean, unlike Chav who is sloppy, creates a mess and licks his fingers/ wipes them on himself and then handles the food! They also have a hyperlink of JAyJay and Freddie watching a tv… 🤔 prepare yourselves dhaaahhrrrrhling TL peops … expect a similar soon on the Joho flog 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So much wrong information masquerading as expertise in the latest video.

A couple garden things:
Ivy doesn't kill trees - it takes over on trees that are dying. It provides great habitat and an important pollen source for bees in Autumn, which is very needed that time of year. Charlie is so irritating when talking about this! But then he's always irritating whenever there are words coming out of his mouth. And when he's moving and clanging around in the background. And when he exists.

By letting more light onto the pond, you will only increase the algae issues, not decrease them Josie. Did Charlie the Estate Manager tell you that?

They're going for red details in the "drawing room"... barf. They're copying the Double Red Duke. Just... :LOL: These people don't seem to understand that their house isn't a pub where they serve suckling pig, nor a shop. Even though I guess it is, since they try to sell everything in their home to viewers!
Every single Pooky light I've seen is the most hideous thing. And the name is stupid.

The jeans look okay on her, but they don't suit her at all. She is very obviously uncomfortable in them. I don't get why she thinks that that is the sort of thing "cool girls" wear? Jeans are so basic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So much wrong information masquerading as expertise in the latest video.

A couple garden things:
Ivy doesn't kill trees - it takes over on trees that are dying. It provides great habitat and an important pollen source for bees in Autumn, which is very needed that time of year. Charlie is so irritating when talking about this! But then he's always irritating whenever there are words coming out of his mouth. And when he's moving and clanging around in the background. And when he exists.

By letting more light onto the pond, you will only increase the algae issues, not decrease them Josie. Did Charlie the Estate Manager tell you that?

They're going for red details in the "drawing room"... barf. They're copying the Double Red Duke. Just... :LOL: These people don't seem to understand that their house isn't a pub where they serve suckling pig, nor a shop. Even though I guess it is, since they try to sell everything in their home to viewers!
Every single Pooky light I've seen is the most hideous thing. And the name is stupid.

The jeans look okay on her, but they don't suit her at all. She is very obviously uncomfortable in them. I don't get why she thinks that that is the sort of thing "cool girls" wear? Jeans are so basic.
But then for Josie wouldn’t a cool girl be basic, ie she isn’t a cool girl so isn’t basic, anything but our sophisticated étiquette malady!

Reactions: 11
She says "we'll be hosting Christmas again this year." Again? She didn't host it last year cause it was 'cancelled', and they didn't live there the year before, so wtf is she on about?
Sometimes she says odd things that just don't add up.

Also: the gall they have to ask the tree surgeons to cut wood place mats for them??? And then it starts off being 14 of a precise measurement, then Charlie adds on some for serving platters, then Josie adds on some for coasters and candles? What the hell is going on with these plonkers? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She says "we'll be hosting Christmas again this year." Again? She didn't host it last year cause it was 'cancelled', and they didn't live there the year before, so wtf is she on about?
Sometimes she says odd things that just don't add up.
Do you think they abided by the rules last Christmas? A resident of the village saw them entertaining friends during lockdown. She's slipped up twice already recently which indicates that they must have had visitors over.
There was also the non-ghost "ghost" aka family member spotted in one of the upstairs windows in a vlog.
They are too selfish and entitled to abide by rules for the mere mortals.

But then for Josie wouldn’t a cool girl be basic, ie she isn’t a cool girl so isn’t basic, anything but our sophisticated étiquette malady!
Old Josefiend has been striving to be cool for years. It's never going to happen.
Tired of her whining about not being cool, hoping subscribers will say, Josie, you are the coolest and give her styling tips.
Isn't she the fashion "influencer"?

The first 2 pics are today's "styling". Looking hard but can't see any cool. I see snooty and haughty.
Then we have "fashion" from her previous vlog.
Wearing her gilet/coat off one shoulder, like a stole. Did I not get the memo for this new trend?
The usual hand over the eyes gazing into the distance pose is getting stale. Same with her princess tippy toes pose and the neck looking down at her feet.

We now have the cold-shoulder jacket pose. Let's hope it's a mild winter for that shoulder...
no words boots.png
need better boots.png
Screenshot (85).png

Screenshot (86).png
Screenshot (88).png
Screenshot (89).png
Screenshot (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.