Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker and first time poster to this thread, gosh you all my me laugh!! ❤
I know that a lot of us have speculated, with good reason, that Milady has had her lips done and some Botox recently, but am I the only one who has noticed that there seems to be something going on with the left (her left) side of her face in her photos?
I’ve noticed it from the pics she’s uploaded since Provence. At first I thought she’d had a minor stroke 😳 I’ll attach the 2 photos that had me perplexed.
It might be the extra effort to conceal the teef with the new taut head? She’s always looking in the same direction to hide that side too?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Groundbreaking - more knitwear !!!!!!!!!!!
Your not cool your a geek.
Notice when the dogs came back from the groomers she was fighting so hard not to use the ridiculous dog voices. She toned it down obviously been taking in our advice.
Getting sick & tired of the garden centre table scape. It looked hideous dead leafs & lumps of wood. Stop thinking your out of HOUSE & HOME MAGAZINE. The sooner she gets a job at a GARDEN CENTRE and gives up this tit show the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the inspo for the prehistoric wooden tablescape? The Croods? Think they might’ve sliced them a little too thick😬. They’ll have been thrown straight on the fire after the last mouthful.

Dyson strawberries? Oh, f*ck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
By letting more light onto the pond, you will only increase the algae issues, not decrease them Josie. Did Charlie the Estate Manager tell you that?
How dumb. Has she ever heard of chlorophyll (not chloroform, the stuff Charlie orders on the regular) and photosynthesis?

he says "we'll be hosting Christmas again this year." Again? She didn't host it last year cause it was 'cancelled', and they didn't live there the year before, so wtf is she on about?
Lol, she gave herself away that they indeed hosted x-mas last year. Because they have no respect for rules.

Do you think they abided by the rules last Christmas? A resident of the village saw them entertaining friends during lockdown. She's slipped up twice already recently which indicates that they must have had visitors over.
There was also the non-ghost "ghost" aka family member spotted in one of the upstairs windows in a vlog.
They are too selfish and entitled to abide by rules for the mere mortals.

Old Josefiend has been striving to be cool for years. It's never going to happen.
Tired of her whining about not being cool, hoping subscribers will say, Josie, you are the coolest and give her styling tips.
Isn't she the fashion "influencer"?

The first 2 pics are today's "styling". Looking hard but can't see any cool. I see snooty and haughty.
Then we have "fashion" from her previous vlog.
Wearing her gilet/coat off one shoulder, like a stole. Did I not get the memo for this new trend?
The usual hand over the eyes gazing into the distance pose is getting stale. Same with her princess tippy toes pose and the neck looking down at her feet.

We now have the cold-shoulder jacket pose. Let's hope it's a mild winter for that shoulder...
View attachment 840486View attachment 840488View attachment 840490

View attachment 840491View attachment 840492View attachment 840494View attachment 840497
Ah yes, Milady doesn't like flashy brand emblems, or how was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker and first time poster to this thread, gosh you all my me laugh!! ❤
I know that a lot of us have speculated, with good reason, that Milady has had her lips done and some Botox recently, but am I the only one who has noticed that there seems to be something going on with the left (her left) side of her face in her photos?
I’ve noticed it from the pics she’s uploaded since Provence. At first, I thought she’d had a minor stroke 😳 I’ll attach the 2 photos that had me perplexed.
It might be the extra effort to conceal the teef with the new taut head? She’s always looking in the same direction to hide that side too?
Hello there and welcome to the thread!

I have also noticed something different with her face. Perhaps Botox or just normal ageing? I think her face could naturally pull to one side a bit, not sure? She looks a tad wonky and appears to favour the right side of her face.
I doubt it's medical. I hope it's not. Any medical issue would almost certainly be used to elicit sympathy from subscribers.

Here are some pics with marked asymmetry.

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (98).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think they abided by the rules last Christmas? A resident of the village saw them entertaining friends during lockdown. She's slipped up twice already recently which indicates that they must have had visitors over.
There was also the non-ghost "ghost" aka family member spotted in one of the upstairs windows in a vlog.
They are too selfish and entitled to abide by rules for the mere mortals.

Old Josefiend has been striving to be cool for years. It's never going to happen.
Tired of her whining about not being cool, hoping subscribers will say, Josie, you are the coolest and give her styling tips.
Isn't she the fashion "influencer"?

The first 2 pics are today's "styling". Looking hard but can't see any cool. I see snooty and haughty.
Then we have "fashion" from her previous vlog.
Wearing her gilet/coat off one shoulder, like a stole. Did I not get the memo for this new trend?
The usual hand over the eyes gazing into the distance pose is getting stale. Same with her princess tippy toes pose and the neck looking down at her feet.

We now have the cold-shoulder jacket pose. Let's hope it's a mild winter for that shoulder...
View attachment 840486View attachment 840488View attachment 840490

View attachment 840491View attachment 840492View attachment 840494View attachment 840497
I can’t imagine they have anyone so desperate to stay with know it all SK and bore …. I think I’d be campaigning to Boris to make lockdown restrictions heavier if I was invited.
re fashion expert etiquette guru …those Valentino boots make her look like she has a police ankle bracelet on!

What’s the inspo for the prehistoric wooden tablescape? The Croods? Think they might’ve sliced them a little too thick😬. They’ll have been thrown straight on the fire after the last mouthful.

I think the table would have looked better hat the tree mats been placed on top of a linen table cloth … it was all too much like a stool chart!

Guy if you can get onto the stories on Joho and Chav gram … don’t know how to share and post with sound on here (that might be a blessing) as Chav is holding court explaining to some folk he seems to have taken captive …

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she def got her lips done, u can see where the syringe went, she has lil scars
1635775245495.png

Also she cut a whole tree and acts like she's miss ecology, saying oh yea we are trying to reuse as much as possible by cutting slices of the tree to use as decoration. Uh... Queen of ecology she should go to the UN climate summit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think she def got her lips done, u can see where the syringe went, she has lil scars
View attachment 841223

Also she cut a whole tree and acts like she's miss ecology, saying oh yea we are trying to reuse as much as possible by cutting slices of the tree to use as decoration. Uh... Queen of ecology she should go to the UN climate summit
She's got the 'shelf' too!!

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 17.06.38.png

Can anyone read the messages??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 841223

Those lips look awful and no way human or natural!

• Haha
  • Sad
Only London couldn’t celebrate on Xmas day I think. I live in London so not sure but I thought other parts of England could have people over just on Xmas day?

Reactions: 7
Sunday recap, thoughts and observations daaaaahlings.

Eucalyptus = another shade of beige. I wonder how many sweaters she has now in her " collection " I hate when she speaks of her various " collections " .
Collections = hoarding of unnecessary "pieces" all in white/cream/ beige sweaters.

The whiskey tutorial wtf? Chaz is an alcoholic and many struggle with alcohol, totally inappropriate content for her channel IMOO.
Stomping because Josie and CharChar beat her to that ViNtAgE-BaNgEr-uSeD-DeFeNdEr-FoR-tHe-GrAm-PuRpoSeS. Lidl stomping and manifesting how to one up Josie now.
I don't know about ya'll but if I had her millions I would get a Porsche or Jaguar ! The old/new, and old Defender doesn't do anything for me ! I don't believe that, here in the states, that they are even a " thing ". I am gonna check it out, but i don't know of anyone who has one.. Call me crazy, but, personally I think they are a bit ugly and obnoxious looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sunday recap, thoughts and observations daaaaahlings.

Eucalyptus = another shade of beige. I wonder how many sweaters she has now in her " collection " I hate when she speaks of her various " collections " .
Collections = hoarding of unnecessary "pieces" all in white/cream/ beige sweaters.

The whiskey tutorial wtf? Chaz is an alcoholic and many struggle with alcohol, totally inappropriate content for her channel IMOO.

I don't know about ya'll but if I had her millions I would get a Porsche or Jaguar ! The old/new, and old Defender doesn't do anything for me ! I don't believe that, here in the states, that they are even a " thing ". I am gonna check it out, but i don't know of anyone who has one.. Call me crazy, but, personally I think they are a bit ugly and obnoxious looking.
Milady likes her drink. I think it gives her a personality. She is so uptight.
A friend's hubby gave up alcohol. Although she still enjoys her wine, she no longer drinks it in her home.
I doubt Josefiend could give up her rosé to be supportive.

I think the old Defenders are to fit in properly, in the countryside. Defenders were the real old workhorses used. So authentic old country, as opposed to these nouveau country arrivals. Except it also seems to be the current fashionable accessory, so still nouveau riche. Perhaps someone else has more helpful insight. about the Defenders.
I am secretly in love with that stearing wheel of Lidl's Defender (not of the Lydiot though). Don't tell anyone! ;) Inherited a love of cars and classic cars from my dad.

The person in the comments was so impressed.
Clearly they don't -
  1. have Pinterest
  2. get out very much
table comment.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
View attachment 841223

Who ever did that to her …clearly is either unqualified or dislikes her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lurker here who just finally had to post. What's with all this mangling of various words? She's like one of these people in old film comedies and sitcoms who try to sound educated but get words wrong. As previously mentioned, when did unrobe become a word, but the most hysterical one was sacrimonious to describe the picking of the pumpkins. I presume she meant sacrilegious. Really Josie, I suggest carrying about a dictionary with you, if you are going to attempt words of more than two syllables. Also reading some of those books you bought to enhance your decor might improve your vocabulary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.