Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonders will never cease!!! The chinless wonder and the serial killer are going to clean their Aga for Christmas :oops::oops::oops:

*falls over*

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 11.06.43.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How lovely is Emma Thompson. Love her. Thank you for
What?! She has her own presets? Why does she always use Suzie's then? And what are her presets? Bloody black and white and sepia, like back in the day?

I should go into her comments and ask her for her toilet paper as aff link. Just for shits (lol) n' giggles.
Go on..I dare you..that would be such a hoot..🎃🐈⬛🧙😅
Noooo, I heard The Sound of Music too! I'm not kidding here. Who else heard this in their head? Actually thought of Lady Gaga singing that medley for Julie Andrews. Gaga wore a better dress though, but quite a tame dress, more old fashioned princess-style befitting of our milady. Still 1000 times better than anything Josefiend would wear.

Her lips are definitely bigger. Her forehead also does not move at all with the rest of her face and looks. I think it often looks shiny because it is so tight from botox. Her brows do no arch up and no elevenses between the brows with those faces she always makes in her performances for the camera.
No problem if she's been tweaked, but she shares the very minutiae of her life with viewers. Why not share the tweaks as well? Sneaky...
I noticed her forehead looked tight..you know what they say.. tight forehead tight arse..lol..🍑😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys chibby is back and selling a Fiesta 😂
Wasn’t that the brother‘s car, if so chi by needs the cash as she would then have been the one buying the Mazda for the brother. So no giving from jojo tight arse!

Wonders will never cease!!! The chinless wonder and the serial killer are going to clean their Aga for Christmas :oops::oops::oops:

*falls over*

View attachment 835246
That is called keeping up with the Millen Gordon’s oven and microwave🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

*falls over*

View attachment 835246
They will be doing a kitchen reno soon. Probably still finishing with the begging emails. In this video Josie said that they'll clean the Aga before they do the kitchen. Then quickly changed that to they'll clean the kitchen before doing the Christmas cooking.
I like their kitchen. It suits the bones of the house.
I hope they don't destroy it when they renovate... still shudder about that powder room.

The young lady who bumped into Josie, Emma Rego, did a video a week ago and managed to catch Emma Thompson who is also 62 and looked WAY better than Josie. So stylish and comfortable.

Here's the video link, it's good:

I watched the video where this woman asks Josie what advice she would give. Josie replied, fake it till you make it. How apt.

Wasn’t that the brother‘s car, if so chi by needs the cash as she would then have been the one buying the Mazda for the brother. So no giving from jojo tight arse!
We knew that there was no way Josefiend gave her brother the car and Lala was paying.
It makes Josie's whole performance all the more distasteful. I sometimes feel bad when critical here, but I'm always proven right about my observations about Josie.
There she was telling all her viewers that her brother was getting her second hand car and she how emotional she was.
In reality Lala did Josie a favour as much as the brother. Josie got the old Defender for the gram and appearances. More importantly she got it before Lidl did.
They also needed a second car and none of the dealers are doing long term promotional cars at the moment. Before they bought the Mazda, they were driving the car for free for 6 months, then got a fab deal on the car. Singing Mazda's praises, was almost certainly about honouring promotion for the deal they were given on the Mazda. Using the brother to segway said advertising is reprehensible.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
oh and so there is a house for sale near straw top …??? Well dhaaaarrrrhhhlings tells us all we need to know about what the residents think of them …time To sell up…
That's like Monopoly - almost Cotswolds (AONB) edition. I'm waiting that one of them draws the "go to jail" card.

Good old Allison the bot, also known on Lidl's thread was busy tonight... Where is Grammy Bear from Texas? Still, waking up?

View attachment 834349
View attachment 834350
View attachment 834352
I just can't... Josie babe... Josie babe... Josie babe. Is Josie Beetlejuice and summoned after her name has been 3x called into the void? Josie is the last person I would ask for skin care advice.

Oh duck off... "tRy rElAxInG". Maybe you try to pull your head out of Josie's arse?

Oh duck off... "tRy rElAxInG". Maybe you try to pull your head out of Josie's arse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In their rush to beat Lydia and Ali in getting an old Defender, they sure ended up with a tit one compared to their "friends'"!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In their rush to beat Lydia and Ali in getting an old Defender, they sure ended up with a tit one compared to their "friends'"!
They ended up with an aesthetic one, ropes, leather , decking and tweed , did you hear Harris tweed and heated seats. Not the real vintage thing the Instagram thing!

Pafekt for her bungalow life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh wow. She said they were fully booked!

Wow it’s expensive and no option to say how many of your party are children

They are fully booked in summer though!
I think she said they haven’t opened bookings for next year after January - that’s why they are unavailable not because they are fully booked

Reactions: 15
They ended up with an aesthetic one, ropes, leather , decking and tweed , did you hear Harris tweed and heated seats. Not the real vintage thing the Instagram thing!

Pafekt for her bungalow life!
Both old Defenders were merely another acquisition for the gram. Josie can hardly keep the car on the road. On the coldest winter day, neither Josie nor Lidl will be going anywhere in their old Defenders.

Josie will dress like an Eskimo. Not wearing any of the gilets she's flogging... because my dahlings, gilets don't restrict your driving...
Instead, she'll be wearing all of her coats at once. Super merching opportunity dahlings.

• Haha
Both old Defenders were merely another acquisition for the gram. Josie can hardly keep the car on the road. On the coldest winter day, neither Josie nor Lidl will be going anywhere in their old Defenders.

Josie will dress like an Eskimo. Not wearing any of the gilets she's flogging... because my dahlings, gilets don't restrict your driving...
Instead, she'll be wearing all of her coats at once. Super merching opportunity dahlings.
Remember the good old days of blogging, when the biggest flex was the new Urban Decay palette 🙃
Now cars have become the latest must-have - Jesus wept

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Josie recently met with the "friend" from Tom Ford and right on cue, here is the Tom Ford PR...
She is the communications & engagement manager for Tom Ford Beauty.
Always pays to luncheon with the right people ;)
Screenshot_20211029-180406_Instagram.jpg

The "friend" posted on insta at Soho Farmhouse pool on 1 Oct. Since then Josie's been liking her posts.
Before 1 Oct, no likes from Josie. Guess they weren't besties yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Remember the good old days of blogging, when the biggest flex was the new Urban Decay palette 🙃
Now cars have become the latest must-have - Jesus wept
They all got famous due to their shopping addiction. And when they stopped buying in Primark and started to buy in LV, they just kept their habit. Still in the fast fashion mindset. Poor souls.

Josie recently met with the "friend" from Tom Ford and right on cue, here is the Tom Ford PR...
View attachment 836920
The "friend" posted on insta at Soho Farmhouse pool on 1 Oct. Since then Josie's been liking her posts.
Tom Ford (beauty) really couldn't find a better person for the job?

• Sick
  • Haha
View attachment 836920
Another freebie for her eBay stock.

2A7473CD-8D8E-4D24-9A56-BC9980E0EE2A.jpeg

She’s sold TF before in her eBay account, well Chibby and GroomingHub8

Wonder if other accounts are groominghub1-10…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

View attachment 837307

All those positive reviews about service, speedy delivery and good packaging. Me thinks, that neither Josie nor Char are responsible for the accounts. She has some assistants, hasn't she. Or it's all her mom. I can't see Josie packing something that would earn her a good review. She is too haphazardly for this. Or keeping track about the sellings.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 837307

Would be lovely if someone could stumble on her other accounts.
I feel doubly annoyed seeing your post in the light of her recent video making a fuss about the basket of goodies for charity. Most people watching will assume that is where all the excess go. It is not!
She certainly reads here, trying to change her greedy image.

All those positive reviews about service, speedy delivery and good packaging. Me thinks, that neither Josie nor Char are responsible for the accounts. She has some assistants, hasn't she. Or it's all her mom. I can't see Josie packing something that would earn her a good review. She is too haphazardly for this. Or keeping track about the sellings.
My money is on Lala. Josie will have mummy doing it for her. She had Lala mending her clothes too recently. If she can't film something for content, she's not going to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
What a massive idiot! Kulfi isn’t a pudding you weirdo, it’s equivalent is ice cream. These prats get the chance to travel the world and they have no appreciation for any of these experiences.

• Haha
  • Heart
What a massive idiot! Kulfi isn’t a pudding you weirdo, it’s equivalent is ice cream. These prats get the chance to travel the world and they have no appreciation for any of these experiences.
That is due to their lack of actual intelligence ! Too many teeth no brain cells!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.