Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some thoughts on the latest flog.

Starts off in the car and randomly tells us her skin is glowing. Swiftly moves on to chastise her sponsors for not delivering products that she wanted to shoot. Milady booked a photographer for the day. How dare the sponsors inconvenience her?

They move on to advertising Strawtop. Guess subscribers can't afford to experience her life in the Cotswolds... with Dyson and Velvetizer... Mentions how she manifested Ye Olde Rectum. Tells people to watch that vlog too. Why get ad revenue for only one video if you can get revenue for two?

We are taking makeup off again. Didn't we do that on Tuesday? Not even at the end of the flog, right at the beginning. The comment about her glowing skin was not random after all. We are flogging Elemis today. She babbles on endlessly and splains and flogs.

Says her skin is breathing a sigh of relief as she applies yet another product. More like her skin will be relieved if she stops with the endless products. I will be relieved if she just stops talking.

Midway through the skin routine, she says Charlie saw a house for sale near Strawtop. She thinks - Strawtop Empire. Fill those Strawtop bookings first, my dear little Trumpalina. Don't BS about being between guests at Strawtop. You've hardly had any guests. Some are cancelling last minute for the hobbit house. The ad in The Times paper didn't fill the bookings. Never mind, I know you will manifest...

She needs content and needs to add an affiliate (she forgot in the previous flogging) for the Always Pan, so asks Char Char what he is cooking. Puts the pan affiliate on the screen and not below. The video is sponsored by Elemis, my dahlings. So no pan affiliates can be sneaked in, hey Josie?

Asks Char Char if he watched her pan video (he didn't lol) and proceeds to question him... school teacher style. Backfires a bit as she clearly has never cooked with the Always stuff. Doesn't know the pot handles get hot but not the pan's handle. Doesn't know the pan's handle is plastic. Starts to splain why only one of the pan's handles gets hot is probably because of proximity, blah. blah, blah... No, you're wrong. One is plastic, the other metal. You know... the whole metal conducts heat and all... god she is stupid... total airhead!

Confirmation the kitchen garden is for show. Char says he doesn't have spinach to add to his recipe. Josefiend says there is spinach in the garden. Char says not that spinach, we need baby spinach. I think he wanted to say, spinach we can actually eat... some leaves under the age of six months... See Josie, gardening is not about having the biggest veg. Doesn't quite work like having the most expensive stuff. Cancel the greedhouse order. It is purely for the gram.

Trigger warning for some of our dear tattlers who don't appreciate old Char Char. You may want to double speed the cooking bit, my darlings. He splains a bit.

Did I say she was stupid? I did, didn't I? There's more! She thought cashew butter was a dairy product. Tells Char he can't add cashew nut butter to the curry, as it's not vegan. I'm beginning to understand why Char splains a bit much. She is not the brightest. Faaarrccckkk... there is no butter in cashew nut butter, my dahlings. But I know you already knew that.

We are also flogging H&M. I have no words about the "fashion". She says the country look is in, even H&M has country green. Whips out her summer dress from H&M too. Can't believe how diverse their clothing is. Is she looking for a collab with H&M? She then says that the green country style fleece will be left in the old Defender. Yeah, she ain't wearin' that thing out to London. That's only for the affiliates.

She mentioned wearing one of the items with black tights. No!! Surely my ears deceive me! Now I know she is desperate. What will Freddy say about this? That was not their lewk in Bath. No black tights are allowed for the pink princesses!

She then mercifully runs out of steam and ends early in the day, before lunch. Our content creator has no content, my dahlings.
I almost sat to watch the flog but this was just excellent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Some thoughts on the latest flog.

Starts off in the car and randomly tells us her skin is glowing. Swiftly moves on to chastise her sponsors for not delivering products that she wanted to shoot. Milady booked a photographer for the day. How dare the sponsors inconvenience her?

They move on to advertising Strawtop. Guess subscribers can't afford to experience her life in the Cotswolds... with Dyson and Velvetizer... Mentions how she manifested Ye Olde Rectum. Tells people to watch that vlog too. Why get ad revenue for only one video if you can get revenue for two?

We are taking makeup off again. Didn't we do that on Tuesday? Not even at the end of the flog, right at the beginning. The comment about her glowing skin was not random after all. We are flogging Elemis today. She babbles on endlessly and splains and flogs.

Says her skin is breathing a sigh of relief as she applies yet another product. More like her skin will be relieved if she stops with the endless products. I will be relieved if she just stops talking.

Midway through the skin routine, she says Charlie saw a house for sale near Strawtop. She thinks - Strawtop Empire. Fill those Strawtop bookings first, my dear little Trumpalina. Don't BS about being between guests at Strawtop. You've hardly had any guests. Some are cancelling last minute for the hobbit house. The ad in The Times paper didn't fill the bookings. Never mind, I know you will manifest...

She needs content and needs to add an affiliate (she forgot in the previous flogging) for the Always Pan, so asks Char Char what he is cooking. Puts the pan affiliate on the screen and not below. The video is sponsored by Elemis, my dahlings. So no pan affiliates can be sneaked in, hey Josie?

Asks Char Char if he watched her pan video (he didn't lol) and proceeds to question him... school teacher style. Backfires a bit as she clearly has never cooked with the Always stuff. Doesn't know the pot handles get hot but not the pan's handle. Doesn't know the pan's handle is plastic. Starts to splain why only one of the pan's handles gets hot is probably because of proximity, blah. blah, blah... No, you're wrong. One is plastic, the other metal. You know... the whole metal conducts heat and all... god she is stupid... total airhead!

Confirmation the kitchen garden is for show. Char says he doesn't have spinach to add to his recipe. Josefiend says there is spinach in the garden. Char says not that spinach, we need baby spinach. I think he wanted to say, spinach we can actually eat... some leaves under the age of six months... See Josie, gardening is not about having the biggest veg. Doesn't quite work like having the most expensive stuff. Cancel the greedhouse order. It is purely for the gram.

Trigger warning for some of our dear tattlers who don't appreciate old Char Char. You may want to double speed the cooking bit, my darlings. He splains a bit.

Did I say she was stupid? I did, didn't I? There's more! She thought cashew butter was a dairy product. Tells Char he can't add cashew nut butter to the curry, as it's not vegan. I'm beginning to understand why Char splains a bit much. She is not the brightest. Faaarrccckkk... there is no butter in cashew nut butter, my dahlings. But I know you already knew that.

We are also flogging H&M. I have no words about the "fashion". She says the country look is in, even H&M has country green. Whips out her summer dress from H&M too. Can't believe how diverse their clothing is. Is she looking for a collab with H&M? She then says that the green country style fleece will be left in the old Defender. Yeah, she ain't wearin' that thing out to London. That's only for the affiliates.

She mentioned wearing one of the items with black tights. No!! Surely my ears deceive me! Now I know she is desperate. What will Freddy say about this? That was not their lewk in Bath. No black tights are allowed for the pink princesses!

She then mercifully runs out of steam and ends early in the day, before lunch. Our content creator has no content, my dahlings.
What annoyed me re the always pan shoehorn bore fest was that she asked Chav if he watched her always pan video ??? He claims NO !!! Well I had the misfortune to catch the part of the ad JoHO posted on insta and Chav is clearly heard at the beginning annoyingly asking … so what are we having for dinner tonight then … or so what’s on the menu tonight then … (something like that my comment will be on a previous page on this thread) then the camera clearly moves … so he didn’t watch it.. he filmed it … they are con merchants I think ….
oh and so there is a house for sale near straw top …??? Well dhaaaarrrrhhhlings tells us all we need to know about what the residents think of them …time To sell up…
… oh and Chav trying to put on a Milady Joho accent … epic fail Chav!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooooh noooooo...she's added hair flicking now to the teeth sucking, gulping etc :cautious: How can anyone with a continually humungous zit on their chin promote skincare???? Why doesn't she see a dermatologist and get it sorted? Baffled!! I hope she showed this monstrous garment just to amuse us all....not sure tho!
View attachment 833734
That looks like my old hot water tank jacket.

She actually was filming herself vacuuming. Way to go , Josie. Bravo !! Now THAT'S what I call a content creator....NOT !
The ripping of the seamed pockets of the coats ???? I first read it here than saw the vlog. Unbelievable ! I bet if it was Diohrrrr, my Daaahlings , she wouldn't have done that. Nothing said about cost per wear... she already has zillion beige coats. Those were just flogged for content/ afilliate links. It's too much ... smh.
I had a bet with myself that she wouldn’t lift up that vase to vacuum😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good old Allison the bot, also known on Lidl's thread was busy tonight... Where is Grammy Bear from Texas? Still, waking up?

Screenshot (56).png

Screenshot (55).png

Screenshot (63).png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems there was a little spat in the comments...
Josie deleted the comment of the person redacted in green.
1.png

A few other interesting comments... this one asks if Josie has seen Lidl's car. 😂
lidl car comment.png

Lip filler question...
Screenshot - 2021-10-28T221816.879.png

Asking about Botox...
Screenshot (25)a.png

Yellow highlight is no longer a fan...
1635455929016.png

Hmm... wonder if there will be replies, ignores or if they will be deleted? Oops...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I left a couple of messages on her latest video today. I just had to correct her use of the word bought instead of brought and told her there is a difference between being glowy and being greasy. Had a little laugh and then realised I was logged into my son's youtube account and not mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
General thoughts and observations of her latest " masterpiece " vlog

Enough with the hideous white/beige SIZE 4 X. sweater thingies. How can someone just throw money away on a daily basis. There's 365 days a year, it's not " her job " it's a personal obsession to keep buying crap. HELOOOO LALA......your daughter has some serious issues and your going to be the one to clean up after her eventually.

And yes, it appears that the princess is getting full lip fillers, which is making her "almost there" chin disappear even more all together. There are consequences to jumping on the plastic procedure train at her age, that IMOO will age most quicker than natural aging.

And the constant " manifestation " just Google that !! Very dangerous practice.

And just like clothes, Defenders, Dyson galore, designer bags, shoes etc etc; they may foolishly get into another real estate acquisition when Strawtop isn't even booking customers.

And why the heck does she call her dog chicken something? So bazaar, both of them bazaar. Mama LaLa is the daycare center director, that is trying to keep these 2 geniuses from going bankrupt. Manic behavior will lead them down a slippery slope. Her vlogging career is so irrelevant and her content has become an extreme bore fest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I left a couple of messages on her latest video today. I just had to correct her use of the word bought instead of brought and told her there is a difference between being glowy and being greasy. Had a little laugh and then realised I was logged into my son's youtube account and not mine.
OMG I went back to see if they had been deleted - and they have!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My niece is a freelance PR journalist and she can look at what is up for grabs. It can be a weekend in a cottage to three nights to try out a fabulous hotel in Venice inc spa treatments. Often the fare to get there is NOT included. The afterwards you write them a (hopefully) glowing report for sometimes several newspapers or your own website.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.