Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker here who just finally had to post. What's with all this mangling of various words? She's like one of these people in old film comedies and sitcoms who try to sound educated but get words wrong. As previously mentioned, when did unrobe become a word, but the most hysterical one was sacrimonious to describe the picking of the pumpkins. I presume she meant sacrilegious. Really Josie, I suggest carrying about a dictionary with you, if you are going to attempt words of more than two syllables. Also reading some of those books you bought to enhance your decor might improve your vocabulary.
🤣 the trouble is her teefers get in the way between her too few brain cells and her botched lip fillers. The English language doesn’t stand a chance of getting through those obstacles 🥴 … I’ve seen Tough Mudder courses easier than that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣 the trouble is her teefers get in the way between her too few brain cells and her botched lip fillers. The English language doesn’t stand a chance of getting through those obstacles 🥴 … I’ve seen Tough Mudder courses easier than that!
The term is malloproprism I think! I have spelt it wrong but sure that is the word

Reactions: 10
Who the f.....k does this silly witch think she is ?????? Equitte lessons !!!! She really thinks that she is something special doesn't she? Josie go away & stop making a moron of yourself. You don't live in Downton Abbey you do not have enough class. Your as common as your mate Elsie . Many of us have also been to private school & live in nice houses your an embrassment hon.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Her upper lip is really on the wonk, it will be touching her nose soon and then those teethers will be on full show all day and night😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Notice how non pretentious the people (Ben & Robin) with the real money were !!!!! Lovely kitchen & a table that wasn't covered in bloody garden rubbish 😀. Take note josie that's real class. Bet her & Elsie are Green with envy.
That's how you host DAHLING you get a private chef in not Mr know all irons 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Talking about garden rubbish. ivy is toxic if not poisonous and she is sticking the bloody berries on the napkins that are supposed to be for people to use!! Is that what she is using to inflate her lips!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The Times is behind a paywall and I can’t remember the link that gets free access behind the paywall … this came form the “horse’s mouth” so to speak 🙄View attachment 800217

Well I was horrified to find the male zone gym in a feature for the Telegraph magazine a few months ago!…. It put me right off my weekend brunch!
for the love of god get a longer mirror

So the two couples have gone on a holiday together again - why???? Is Josie trying to gain viewers form Lydia? Is Josie the only vlogger who will go near Lydia (so this makes Lydia appear friendly to others)?
Re the Times article - if someone can screen shot great - but how would the property section of The Times even become aware of this small insignificant cottage? Is anyone who reads here "in-the-know" about how newspapers work?
if there was any chemistry between them I would assume it'd be for sexy reasons

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her upper lip is really on the wonk, it will be touching her nose soon and then those teethers will be on full show all day and night😂
Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 18.34.19.png

What a mess!!!

The whole etiquetty thing was just a carrier for another flogathon....she will never be the hostess with the mostest!! And the new/old plate holder thingy looks ridiculous sticking out each side over the base unit thingy. Sounds like they had a houseful last Christmas....she kept that quiet. Couldn't understand the bit about their guests arriving for the weekend shortly but the two of them were going out to dinner???

Screenshot 2021-11-02 at 19.05.24.png

She really should give up on the jumper dresses...or order a bigger size and improve her diet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 843374

What a mess!!!

The whole etiquetty thing was just a carrier for another flogathon....she will never be the hostess with the mostest!! And the new/old plate holder thingy looks ridiculous sticking out each side over the base unit thingy. Sounds like they had a houseful last Christmas....she kept that quiet. Couldn't understand the bit about their guests arriving for the weekend shortly but the two of them were going out to dinner???

View attachment 843378

She really should give up on the jumper dresses...or order a bigger size and improve her diet!
They eat far too much! Her bum is getting bigger by the day!

• Haha
View attachment 843374

What a mess!!!

View attachment 843378

I’m sure black underwear under a cream bulking dress and no slip is not the done thing Joho … and don’t get me started on the Johost Johosting rubbish. That middle aged woman must think her viewers are feral and have no clue on civilised behaviour…. Which they won’t get from her.
I am tempted to post on her comments asking her if she has had a nerve palsy injury as her face no longer moves … but I don’t want to cause offended to anyone who genuinely has nerve damage and not bad Botox fillers ….
Credit to her (I wonder who she stole the idea from) the eyeliner and little flick does make her look more striking…. Maybe Chav could try it too!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is using your hands to serve food excellent etiquette ??!! I was always told no fingers, no arms across the plates, no reaching out for anything…

Ok, the making of the bed and throwing the pillows on the floor is 🤢.
Josie is really really changing shape rapidly…

I think I am borderline insulted at her " guest etiquette " and hosting a dinner party, how too........as an x event planner and hosting at my own home over the years......I think I am covered Joso !

Don't inconvenience Joso if you plan to send flowers the DAY OF a dinner party, give me a break....I would be thrilled whenever the damn flowers arrived....moron.

Another beige frock dress right out of the 50's no surprise there !!! And the massive blue flowery tablecloth dress that she wore at Robins with knee high boots ! Did I understand correctly that she is a fashion influencer???? I gotta give her credit at least for an actual blue COLORED frock.

How rude of Joso to vlog at someone else's home......she could have had some class and provide contact information for the chef, but, yup......she has nothing to gain by promoting someone else's business. Notice that there was no further vlogging at Ben and Robin's home? She has zero class or boundaries.

Lastly, those lips are exploding to the extent that her miniscule chin is about to totally disappear. It pains me to give her a potential compliment, but, if she got a chin implant to balance out her ever so growing lips, dare I say, she could actually be beautiful ( on the outside) anyways.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 843374

What a mess!!!

View attachment 843378

looks like a botox lip lift to me. possibly along WITH filler.

Reactions: 9
I think I am borderline insulted at her " guest etiquette " and hosting a dinner party, how too........as an x event planner and hosting at my own home over the years......I think I am covered Joso !

Don't inconvenience Joso if you plan to send flowers the DAY OF a dinner party, give me a break....I would be thrilled whenever the damn flowers arrived....moron.

Another beige frock dress right out of the 50's no surprise there !!! And the massive blue flowery tablecloth dress that she wore at Robins with knee high boots ! Did I understand correctly that she is a fashion influencer???? I gotta give her credit at least for an actual blue COLORED frock.

How rude of Joso to vlog at someone else's home......she could have had some class and provide contact information for the chef, but, yup......she has nothing to gain by promoting someone else's business. Notice that there was no further vlogging at Ben and Robin's home? She has zero class or boundaries.

Lastly, those lips are exploding to the extent that her miniscule chin is about to totally disappear. It pains me to give her a potential compliment, but, if she got a chin implant to balance out her ever so growing lips, dare I say, she could actually be beautiful ( on the outside) anyways.
She is far too pretentious and full of herself to be beautiful. At the end of the flog she looks like she is trying to imitate Robin’s looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello there and welcome to the thread!

I have also noticed something different with her face. Perhaps Botox or just normal ageing? I think her face could naturally pull to one side a bit, not sure? She looks a tad wonky and appears to favour the right side of her face.
I doubt it's medical. I hope it's not. Any medical issue would almost certainly be used to elicit sympathy from subscribers.

Here are some pics with marked asymmetry.

View attachment 840882
View attachment 840887
maybe she got filler and sleeps on that side, causing it to wonk

wayyyy way less faffing about the dogs lately... Hi Josie! Go read The Chateau Diaries thread if you think yours is harsh

• Haha
I can’t believe she has the gall to talk about etiquette. She has 4guests over to stay for the weekend and on the night they arrive she buggers off to Someone else’s house for a dinner party. I for one would be insulted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she has the gall to talk about etiquette. She has 4guests over to stay for the weekend and on the night they arrive she buggers off to Someone else’s house for a dinner party. I for one would be insulted.
I for one would be delighted if Joho and Chav were not around when I arrived, although I’d never be able to feel relaxed there as you just know SK Chav and Joho would be snooping via their ‘state of the art’ cameras … he’d probably tannoy in telling you you are not sitting on the sofa right…. She’d try to steal your personality for her content !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.