Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm totally with you, I've just bought on the edge of the Cotswolds and by the edge I mean, across the other side of my road is the border and even I get a bit nervous as to whether I should say I live there or not, she lives 6-7 miles away from the border not to mention Strawtop which is 10+ miles!! It's getting ridiculous now.
It's like saying you live in Midtown Manhattan but you live in the middle of Queens, it's just not the same and so embarrassing if someone catches you out.
I don't want to defend her but I think their actual house is in the Cotswolds, strawtop is definitely not though.

Reactions: 7
I don't want to defend her but I think their actual house is in the Cotswolds, strawtop is definitely not though.
Yeah agree - My post was more about how she says "can't take the boy out of the Cotswolds" just because he's lighting a fire in France. :rolleyes: Like that is the only place people light fires.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so.... I would like to know where is her Chanel bag that was kindly gifted by Xupes a few years ago ?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
There is a story today in The Times "Love your Aga, Then get ready for an very expensive winter" Homeowners who rely on oil to heat their homes and fire up their Agas face the highest bill increases this winter. While the focus of attention has been on the lack of supply at the petrol pumps and a surge in the price of gas and electricity supplied via the national grid, off-grid heating oil customers have been counting the.....
Of course I thought of Josie !!!

FYI - I saw a youtube video of a guy with an "old Defender" just like Josies - but he was a real farmer and towing a trailer filled with a sheep and a lamb! He actually drove it and used it in his farm work !!!
I think her Aga runs on electricity.

so.... I would like to know where is her Chanel bag that was kindly gifted by Xupes a few years ago ?
Probably lost and crumbled under a herd of shoes and boots in a random box stored in the room of doom.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
@AmaliaLana 😁🤣. I know , she's careless with her stuff but seriously, I think she sold it. The Chanel bag. I mean, those bag actually ARE an investment. The Chanel bags have gone up up up in price ....
She has no other bags from big brands. Otherwise she would have been using it....I think...
A mystery...

@AmaliaLana 😁🤣. I know , she's careless with her stuff but seriously, I think she sold it. The Chanel bag. I mean, those bag actually ARE an investment. The Chanel bags have gone up up up in price ....
She has no other bags from big brands. Otherwise she would have been using it....I think...
A mystery...
When you think about it she has very little of quality…..her jewellery is all trashy blingy stuff….even her engagement ring is all flash little substance! No inherited quality stuff.

Reactions: 14
When you think about it she has very little of quality…..her jewellery is all trashy blingy stuff….even her engagement ring is all flash little substance! No inherited quality stuff.
This is what I find bizarre - they're obviously spending a whack of money on the house, garden and LaLa's house, but then she scrimps and saves on real markers of 'wealth'. For all her banging on about pearls, she doesn't even have a quality pair of pearl or diamond stud earrings, and it's only recently that her FarFetch and Net-a-Porter vouchers have let her buy designer accessories and Zimmerman clothes.

I'm most surprised that Charlie hasn't demanded a prestige watch - he's be the type to tuck his cuffs into it in every picture

• Sick
A mystery...
I don't understand the fascination with handbags, it's probably just a me thing, but to me it looks clowning to strap on YSL bag in the dead center of her black and white checked coat. It screams anything but sophistication and more like a " look at me , look at me and my expensive bag " boy she is trying so hard to be chic, but, comes off as fake IMO. I have never seen a woman who tries so hard to fit in with the upper class.

Also, I have never seen any woman who displays her purse so prominently, it's ridiculous looking poor or rich, just odd

View attachment 805479
Screenshot_20211010-185451_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211011-152825_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Finally watched the tearful goodbye of the mahZduhh... um she seemed more upset about that car than the event named after her father who passed. And she gave the car to her brother so dirty.

Something is so off with this sudden purchase and no test drive of the "not that old - old" defender and her reluctance to part with a fairly average car (no offense to Mazdas)... it's not like it was her Dad's car. I get it that someone can get attached to things but this was a bit much - don't get me started on the clickbait like someone did die but it was a car.

Was she really just upset about visiting the home town and her dad's passion/pastime? That would make more sense.

Guess what… I’m lighting a fire in the suburbs in America… guess you can’t take a girl out of the suburbs if I light a fire anywhere else in the world. Lol

[/QUOTE]

No! If you are lighting a fire you can only be in The Cotswolds. Sorry. Only option.

• Haha
I don't understand the fascination with handbags, it's probably just a me thing, but to me it looks clowning to strap on YSL bag in the dead center of her black and white checked coat. It screams anything but sophistication and more like a " look at me , look at me and my expensive bag " boy she is trying so hard to be chic, but, comes off as fake IMO. I have never seen a woman who tries so hard to fit in with the upper class.

Also, I have never seen any woman who displays her purse so prominently, it's ridiculous looking poor or rich, just odd

View attachment 805479View attachment 805480View attachment 805480View attachment 805480

View attachment 805484
They ( the dog ) must be related !

• Haha
So when I saw that they were in Provence, I got curious and checked out the house they were staying in. We also always rent a house in Provence in the summer and I wanted to know the price of this one. I have to say from what I’ve seen it is a gorgeous house and I would love to stay there.

Are you ready?

In summer season the house is 28 000 € a week !!!
Well it fits up to 16 people so that would be 1750€ per person.

How did they land this partnership? Do you really think the owners found them on instagram or youtube and contacted them? Or did these 4 clowns contact them? It is so odd.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
So when I saw that they were in Provence, I got curious and checked out the house they were staying in. We also always rent a house in Provence in the summer and I wanted to know the price of this one. I have to say from what I’ve seen it is a gorgeous house and I would love to stay there.

Are you ready?

How did they land this partnership? Do you really think the owners found them on instagram or youtube and contacted them? Or did these 4 clowns contact them? It is so odd.
Wow! Good sleuthing! That plus the food, private chef and safari or does it come "included"?

I definitely think that Josie & Charlie target companies and "offer" to advertise them for a fee/freebie.... I'm sure they think very highly of their marketing prowess since you know... Josie is putting Magazines out of business. :sneaky:

I find it interesting that these 4 went to Provence and it doesn't look like they went wine tasting or to visit any wineries... strange!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I went to uni with a girl like that. Every time anyone asked her where she was from, she said just outside NYC. Turns out she live in central Connecticut 🙃
Lol I’ve known too many people that do this and always have fun calling people out on it if they’re terrible. Then again I’m from a city where those of us who are natives get oddly specific about our neighborhoods because it’s a giant sprawl in a ridiculously populated region with too many posers who want you to think they’re from “LA” when they’re not (there are literally multiple pro sports teams that also do this in LA, NY and San Francisco) or from other parts of the city when they’re not. Geographic vagueness always raises my suspicions.

Reactions: 9
Wow! Good sleuthing! That plus the food, private chef and safari or does it come "included"?

I definitely think that Josie & Charlie target companies and "offer" to advertise them for a fee/freebie.... I'm sure they think very highly of their marketing prowess since you know... Josie is putting Magazines out of business. :sneaky:

I find it interesting that these 4 went to Provence and it doesn't look like they went wine tasting or to visit any wineries... strange!
Wonder if they used thier Ibiza trip spamming to get “stats” to use to beg? 🧐

That’s a great point. If she was really the person she tried to pretend to be she would have inherited lots of furniture from family homes. Also she would know that furniture never goes up against a wall … unless it’s such a small room and there is no other option. That information had to be taught to both of them from the soho house decorator/designer

Are you ready?

Look deeper. I suspect there may be a soho house connection … or it will be one of the foolish brands that gift them freebies. …or maybe Chav has been hired as the fire lighting expert ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s a great point. If she was really the person she tried to pretend to be she would have inherited lots of furniture from family homes. Also she would know that furniture never goes up against a wall … unless it’s such a small room and there is no other option. That information had to be taught to both of them from the soho house decorator/designer
Not to mention the distinct lack of art as well. Pieces of jewelry, furniture and art would be inherited at some point. I won't fault her for not having inherited them even though she feigns to be of the manor born set so hard. What I do find curious is that they don't seem to be trying to acquire those wealth markers and are wasting money on those godawful Defenders and soho home decor.

• Haha

The literal ego to say she is putting magazines out of business. Yeah sure Josie, you with your granny dresses and CharChar with his serial killer looks are what keeping Anna Wintour up at night. Conde Nast's biggest worry is how Josie from almost Cotswolds is stealing their business :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Are you ready?

I wondered about this too. Why would the owner specifically choose them?

They seem oddly out of place there. Ibiza seems more like their scene and vibe.

This place has a private chef. I think only Charchar has a vague appreciation/palate for food. Josie eats pasta and chips, no veg, no seafood. I felt deeply SORRY for that chef who lives to create his food... for these fools... who appreciate nothing!

Josie had several pics of their glasses of rosé in her stories, no fab pics of the interior. I could take 100 photos in that house. I then checked Charchar's stories and he at least showed a great video panning around the beautiful kitchen. Josie captioned one of the pics of her and Lidl's glasses, with "this trip is sponsored by rosé". What an insult to the owner!

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.