Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie should really watch those hips, especially in those terrible jodhpur leggings, black will soon been a must when it comes to trousers!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does it seem that Charlie has taken over the decor of both their house and strawtop? It's all very stereotypically masculine - dark woods and dark greens (not nice ones, either), rather harsh and unwelcoming.

Besides the gold on everything everywhere, she seems to only have the pink room - which slipped by Charlie before he could get to it, and her little hideaway closet. Isn't it her bloody house?
She keeps saying "this wouldn't suit our home" etc., but there are other ways to do traditional that aren't Downton Abbey, and that are more her feminine style - or at least neutral.

If they're saying that the horrid green colour of the new coffee machine is a "hint" for what the new kitchen will look like, then there goes that room!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The house will be what Charlie wants, I think he is the dominant one in their relationship , she only pushes back with the content.
look at the cars, the country living. He wants that, I think Josie would have rather brought a bigger house in London, she never mentioned gardening prelockdown. Still doesn’t really know anything, it’s Charlie‘s idea to use for content.
I think she’s bored and copying Lydia for content on the farmhouse look, linen clothing and country clothes because she’s lost herself. She looks happier when going to London and miserable at home, I bet she hates the garden. Look at lama’s garden of concrete, she probs only wanted a bigger townhouse with a attached granny flat and garden then Charlie talked her into the cotswold.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why does it seem that Charlie has taken over the decor of both their house and strawtop? It's all very stereotypically masculine - dark woods and dark greens (not nice ones, either), rather harsh and unwelcoming.

Besides the gold on everything everywhere, she seems to only have the pink room - which slipped by Charlie before he could get to it, and her little hideaway closet. Isn't it her bloody house?
She keeps saying "this wouldn't suit our home" etc., but there are other ways to do traditional that aren't Downton Abbey, and that are more her feminine style - or at least neutral.

If they're saying that the horrid green colour of the new coffee machine is a "hint" for what the new kitchen will look like, then there goes that room!
Don't fall for old Josie's manipulation in her videos. Josie uses her audience whenever she feels the need to win an argument and can't get her way in an adult manner by negotiating or compromising. Neither of them will be designer of the year, but I think they have similar tastes for that old house and are both stuck on Soho Home decor as well. At least Charchar realised that they needed to use antiques, in what is a centuries-old house, or else it would have ended up looking like Freddy's flat. Josie just wanted to get the freebies that didn't fit the house or the large rooms. I recall Josie, proudly and very self-importantly, saying how SHE told Freddy she should use a pink velvet rope on the stairs as a bannister rail. :eek:😂 Many areas in the Old Rectum were painted with pink undertone paint, even the staircase walls and both of them like that green colour. I hate that green but I think the study looks much better than Josefiend's powder room, which was a gigantic fail and utter waste of time and money. She also used that powder room saga to make old Charchar look really bad, just because he advised her to rather get a professional painter than paint herself, as she could spend her time better doing more important (business) work. Suddenly all her subscribers were up in arms because Charlie wouldn't "allow" her to paint. I call nonsense on that, Josie does as Josie wants. Then we saw that so-called painting in the powder room and what a terrible mess it was and their painter had to finish the job, not to mention getting all the paint off the beams. She said afterwards that she wouldn't do it again. I must admit, I took delight in every second I saw her painting because she hated it and had carry on doing it for the sake of the argument.;):LOL: Even silly Freddy painted better than Josie. We also never saw the chairs she was going to paint gold and uphoster (thank goodness), in what was clearly not upholstery fabric. When people asked about the chairs in the comments, there were no replies. I think if Josie was not in a relationship, her house would look exactly like Freddy's - pink and gold!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh TL peops take care Chav is pointing menacingly at us…. Eeeik eeeik Eeeik your next…. View attachment 803437

So not a Joho post but do any of you know much about ‘rituals’ the brand? I have an advent calendar and not sure to try it. Do have sensitive skin but no other skin problems and don’t want to use something that might cause issues ?
rituals is actually a really good brand. I do like some of their skincare products. If you want something that is gentle on your skin- I suggest Vanicream (it’s thick texture and great for sensitive/dry skin). Face wash- cerave face wash. Both of these brands offer you lots of skincare products that are free of many ingredients, unscented, and fantastic for sensitive skin. I have eczema issues as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The house will be what Charlie wants, I think he is the dominant one in their relationship , she only pushes back with the content.
look at the cars, the country living. He wants that, I think Josie would have rather brought a bigger house in London, she never mentioned gardening prelockdown. Still doesn’t really know anything, it’s Charlie‘s idea to use for content.
I think she’s bored and copying Lydia for content on the farmhouse look, linen clothing and country clothes because she’s lost herself. She looks happier when going to London and miserable at home, I bet she hates the garden. Look at lama’s garden of concrete, she probs only wanted a bigger townhouse with a attached granny flat and garden then Charlie talked her into the cotswold.
The Cotswolds was always Josie's dream and I wonder if she had her nose out of joint when Lydia moved to the country. She dedicated an entire video to how she manifested that house, her vision board and how the house came up on her Instagram. How it was destiny. Josie wants to be the milady and would love all to believe she was to the manor born. They bought that house in a big rush because that's what Josie wanted.
She indeed had never mentioned gardening. They all started gardening because they desperately needed some form of content during lockdown. Josie eats no vegetables, so the massive "kitchen garden" boggles the mind. The food simply goes to waste.
Her entire style of dressing changed to frumpy old lady style the minute they moved. Suddenly she went from her London style fashion to country style fashion. I think she changing back a bit now, but only because most people don't want to buy her "Cotswolds" style and the awful stuff she was wearing. She went from white, neutral and pink to country green and big floral virtually overnight. She went for the green that Lidl likes.

Will you guys kick me out of the thread if I say that I actually like this bathroom? :cry: Minus the mirror for ants, of course.
I like the bathroom too, but not the "mirror of ants" (brilliant description!) 😂 Tiles were a freebie, pity they didn't get freebie mirror too. Perhaps it would have been a bit bigger then?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How to make money while on vacation. Video your boots, link the boots, or similar (no longer available, but let's link other expensive ones)
It's how many times she used SIMILAR that got me a tad irritated - 29 times!!
Don't even try on all the boots, Simply hold them in your hand.
Also, say that not all the boots are clean and that you don't care.
Get all those cookies from the links stuck on people's computers.
All while drinking bottles and bottles of rosé...
links.png

links1.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I commented in a previous post that I believe that is why Charlie gave up the drink because he became nasty when drunk (evidence given by Josie herself in a video when they lived in Clapham and he didn't come home after a drinking session) and I reckon Josie had to give him an ultimatum. I often get the impression that Charlie is being a bit off in videos and once the camera is off, he goes into meltdown with her.
I couldn't agree more....things are not as they seem, but, he's her meal ticket and LaLa is not living there because of convenience, she is there to watch Chav closely , she has to much to lose and has to protect her princess financially and potentially DV. I would wager that he has a propensity for anger at best. JOSO puts up with it bcz any man in his right mind wouldn't put up with her high maintenance lifestyle

Please can someone explain to Chav that his hair ‘style’ only emphasis his receding hairline . It does not disguise it.
Totally ages him

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I couldn't agree more....things are not as they seem, but, he's her meal ticket and LaLa is not living there because of convenience, she is there to watch Chav closely , she has to much to lose and has to protect her princess financially and potentially DV. I would wager that he has a propensity for anger at best. JOSO puts up with it bcz any man in his right mind wouldn't put up with her high maintenance lifestyle

Totally ages him
Makes him look like a total twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is a story today in The Times "Love your Aga, Then get ready for an very expensive winter" Homeowners who rely on oil to heat their homes and fire up their Agas face the highest bill increases this winter. While the focus of attention has been on the lack of supply at the petrol pumps and a surge in the price of gas and electricity supplied via the national grid, off-grid heating oil customers have been counting the.....
Of course I thought of Josie !!!

FYI - I saw a youtube video of a guy with an "old Defender" just like Josies - but he was a real farmer and towing a trailer filled with a sheep and a lamb! He actually drove it and used it in his farm work !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Since when does lighting a fire in a fireplace mean it is “cotswolds”. No offense to the area and the nice people living there (for centuries before teefers and mansplainer) but I’m so so so sick of hearing her name drop “THE Cotswolds”. Especially considering they’ve only just desperately bought a house on the edge of it a year and a half ago and can’t afford it without “mummy” 🙄

Guess what… I’m lighting a fire in the suburbs in America… guess you can’t take a girl out of the suburbs if I light a fire anywhere else in the world. Lol

3824349E-B8AF-493A-9030-E10A242BF16A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Perfection of a summary!

Teefers overbite in full view as her chin disappears on her side profile as she tries to work the clutch meltdown with LaLa briefly on camera .

How many pumpkins and gords does one need? I get it ! It's " Autumnal" I don't even know if thats really a word. Just say Autumn! Simple ! Please ! And what is with the same dress on Lydia and malady? Fashion influences? Not.....!

I got acquainted with Lydia as she is mentioned frequently, and based on a few vlogs I dare to say that malady tends to copy her. The exact same white closet room with multiple mirrors minus the speckled "antiqued spoted " full mirror. It looks like malady threw her unflushed toilet water at the mirror and left it to dry.. She's a piece of work !
Screenshot_20211010-185451_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Since when does lighting a fire in a fireplace mean it is “cotswolds”. No offense to the area and the nice people living there (for centuries before teefers and mansplainer) but I’m so so so sick of hearing her name drop “THE Cotswolds”. Especially considering they’ve only just desperately bought a house on the edge of it a year and a half ago and can’t afford it without “mummy” 🙄

View attachment 804247
Oh I’m sure the villagers would love for creepy know it all swagger tit Chav to be taken far away from the Cotswolds….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh TL peops take care Chav is pointing menacingly at us…. Eeeik eeeik Eeeik your next…. View attachment 803437

So not a Joho post but do any of you know much about ‘rituals’ the brand? I have an advent calendar and not sure to try it. Do have sensitive skin but no other skin problems and don’t want to use something that might cause issues ?
I know there are a lot of issues with Rituals brand for cultural appropriation. A lot of people are boycotting the brand because of this.

• Wow
  • Angry
I don't understand the old house instagram - they just show photos of the same rooms that we have seen a hundred times before - today it was josie's closet - what am I missing? Why are they showing photos of her closet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Guess what… I’m lighting a fire in the suburbs in America… guess you can’t take a girl out of the suburbs if I light a fire anywhere else in the world. Lol

View attachment 804247
I'm totally with you, I've just bought on the edge of the Cotswolds and by the edge I mean, across the other side of my road is the border and even I get a bit nervous as to whether I should say I live there or not, she lives 6-7 miles away from the border not to mention Strawtop which is 10+ miles!! It's getting ridiculous now.
It's like saying you live in Midtown Manhattan but you live in the middle of Queens, it's just not the same and so embarrassing if someone catches you out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm totally with you, I've just bought on the edge of the Cotswolds and by the edge I mean, across the other side of my road is the border and even I get a bit nervous as to whether I should say I live there or not, she lives 6-7 miles away from the border not to mention Strawtop which is 10+ miles!! It's getting ridiculous now.
It's like saying you live in Midtown Manhattan but you live in the middle of Queens, it's just not the same and so embarrassing if someone catches you out.
I went to uni with a girl like that. Every time anyone asked her where she was from, she said just outside NYC. Turns out she live in central Connecticut 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I went to uni with a girl like that. Every time anyone asked her where she was from, she said just outside NYC. Turns out she live in central Connecticut 🙃
Omg ahahha. It's not until they say "oh whereabouts in the suburbs?" and you're in another STATE entirely! Absolutely mad.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.