Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like a crematorium (sorry) but it does
Your post rings truth, not to accuse Chav of any ill intent, but, yes ! Psychopaths have a fascination with starting šŸ”„ fires / arsonists early on in life. It's a stretch to put him in that category, but, yea, the guy is scarily off keel. Something in his eyes and I bet he could be really nasty if pushed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to Chav this is like a Bond film and a great Bond villain hideout ā€¦ clearly Bond is the latest word to the JohoChav bingo game
ECE12F69-9734-4187-8B89-07D9E7251EA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Your post rings truth, not to accuse Chav of any ill intent, but, yes ! Psychopaths have a fascination with starting šŸ”„ fires / arsonists early on in life. It's a stretch to put him in that category, but, yea, the guy is scarily off keel. Something in his eyes and I bet he could be really nasty if pushed
I commented in a previous post that I believe that is why Charlie gave up the drink because he became nasty when drunk (evidence given by Josie herself in a video when they lived in Clapham and he didn't come home after a drinking session) and I reckon Josie had to give him an ultimatum. I often get the impression that Charlie is being a bit off in videos and once the camera is off, he goes into meltdown with her.

Reactions: 19
on the old home instagram they have charlie selling laundry soap - wow - so bizarre - which manufacturer thought that this was a good idea for psycho looking charlie? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I commented in a previous post that I believe that is why Charlie gave up the drink because he became nasty when drunk (evidence given by Josie herself in a video when they lived in Clapham and he didn't come home after a drinking session) and I reckon Josie had to give him an ultimatum. I often get the impression that Charlie is being a bit off in videos and once the camera is off, he goes into meltdown with her.
Me too ā€¦ I do wonder if sometimes she goes about vlogging to stop interactions with him. Notice that when she posts stories about admin days she seems to be anywhere but that ugly study with the jackets on the rails ā€¦
They are a strange couple but Iā€™m sure she has option to get away from a bad situation unlike some of her viewersā€¦ she surely doesnā€™t need him for content.
I think heā€™s an angry arrogant unlikeable characterā€¦ but Iā€™ve heard Josie described like that too

on the old home instagram they have charlie selling laundry soap - wow - so bizarre - which manufacturer thought that this was a good idea for psycho looking charlie? :ROFLMAO:
Iā€™m amazed that any company thinks he is good for business ā€¦ unless itā€™s intimidation /boredom tactics

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The best soap to remove blood stains, my guess?!

• Haha
Wonder if teefers and mansplainer would allow 5 people to climb all over their ā€œoldā€ and ā€œnewā€ defenders? With shoes on!

8FB81366-9D08-4CCE-8A0B-95D755D7C3A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m beginning to think we need a wiki for this lot too. Iā€™m sorry for the basic question but would someone let me know what Charlieā€™s relationship with alcohol story is?

Reactions: 10
Oh TL peops take care Chav is pointing menacingly at usā€¦. Eeeik eeeik Eeeik your nextā€¦.
A446B7F0-A0D3-4EAE-9182-F978AE0797AA.jpeg

So not a Joho post but do any of you know much about ā€˜ritualsā€™ the brand? I have an advent calendar and not sure to try it. Do have sensitive skin but no other skin problems and donā€™t want to use something that might cause issues ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh TL peops take care Chav is pointing menacingly at usā€¦. Eeeik eeeik Eeeik your nextā€¦. View attachment 803437

So not a Joho post but do any of you know much about ā€˜ritualsā€™ the brand? I have an advent calendar and not sure to try it. Do have sensitive skin but no other skin problems and donā€™t want to use something that might cause issues ?
Rituals stuff makes me itch. I love the scents but I canā€™t use it xx

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh TL peops take care Chav is pointing menacingly at usā€¦. Eeeik eeeik Eeeik your nextā€¦. View attachment 803437

I buy the rituals advent calendar every year as I love the products and it's such a good way to try lots of them. Having said that I've never used anything of there's on my face, I wouldn't say my skin is sensitive but some stuff doesn'tt agree with it. Never had a problem with the Rituals body products

I don't know about Charlie's reason for not drinking but I do find it odd how Josie posts videos of her clearly 'a bit' tiddly and acting stupid even around him drinking when clearly there is some kind of problem with him. In my opinion that's not very supportive of her.

• Heart
Omg more freebies from Far Fetch. Boots boots šŸ‘¢ & more boots it's as bad as basket bags !!!! She probably is worse than Lydiot at the moment.
You really shouldn't be parading around in those tight leggings lady J . Have you heard of the saying THROUGH THE LIPS ON THE HIPS ????? take note yours have seriously spread .

• Haha

The calendar should have the ingredients on the back? They are highly fragranced. As long as I don't use it on the face or head, I am fine.

Reactions: 6
Desperation afoot, my darlings. 35 tedious mins of showing boots, some worn/posed, some just held in front of the camera, but all or similar are linked in the mile-long affiliate list. Says it's all about autumnal footwear and investment pieces, then proceeds with a list of boots. Lidl had been into boots lately and by god, Josefiend will not be left behind! She even mentions Lydiot and has bought received the same boots as Lydiot - no not the HermĆØs darlings, so don't get too excited now. Lydl bought the super overpriced rubber boots last year already. Josie got them for free from Farfetch this year. Mentions her new life in the country and that she's moved to the Cotswolds (does anyone not know this yet?!?!), but the boots are all types, brown, white, snakeskin, pink, and high-heeled among some practical. From Amazon to over-knee Stuart Weitzman. Got to cover all price ranges in the affiliates, I suppose. Even mentions boots she hasn't worn and a size too small. Besides Lidl, also mentions which boots Freddy has. What are friends for if one can't bloody use them to make money? She's even unsure about the brand on some of these handy boots for the country that everyone needs to buy, but hey ho, shilling is shilling.

• Haha
  • Sick
You can actually sense the longing and desire of Chav through his camera focus. ā€¦ itā€™s all about Ali ā€¦
Has Charlie EVER taken a picture of Josie like this? Hmmm.

The Times is behind a paywall and I canā€™t remember the link that gets free access behind the paywall ā€¦ this came form the ā€œhorseā€™s mouthā€ so to speak šŸ™„View attachment 800217

Well I was horrified to find the male zone gym in a feature for the Telegraph magazine a few months ago!ā€¦. It put me right off my weekend brunch!
Will you guys kick me out of the thread if I say that I actually like this bathroom? :cry: Minus the mirror for ants, of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has Charlie EVER taken a picture of Josie like this? Hmmm.

Will you guys kick me out of the thread if I say that I actually like this bathroom? :cry: Minus the mirror for ants, of course.
I hope not, because I really, really like it as well. I will also agree that the mirror is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.