Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh Josie pissed me off in last night's vlog with the story of her giving her brother the Mazda and how grateful he is, he made his IG avatar a pic of the Mazda. Stop making him out to be a charity case, she is so insensitive.
And let's add the obvious, Lala requested on behalf of her son, Lala probably had to buy it from her, as she lacks charity, she just used the Mazda for content, oh my goodness, daaahlings. I agree that she embarrassed him, but that's our spoiled rotten Joso

@NomDePlume Princess tippy toes 🤣🤣
@juniper54ny I was a subscriber and really liked her. It's almost embarassing as I feel I was conned. Luckily never clicked on her affiliates because I don't order by mail and wasn't that interested in the items. Missed the Zimmermann scandal and only ended here on Tattle when researching about her new house. I slowly started realising how shallow she was. Also how she plays the victim if someone dares give her any criticism. I hate that kind of behaviour. Entitled and spoiled and I hate dishonesty. Hiding visitors during pandemic was just incredibly irresponsible abd cheeky. Anyway, I do agree that we are mean when making comments about her teeth . Usually when one doesn't like someone , one finds faults with their looks. I don't understand why she doesn't avoid taking photos and videos from the side . She is otherwise very pretty. Nobody is perfect and her ( free? ) dentist definitely did her no favour .
@nomdmDeplume , as far as I know we don't have Zimmerman in the USA , unless Z are in the big cities. Can you fill me in about the scandal?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Brother should do a "Josie" move and sell the gifted Mazda on Ebay for a profit ... 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm glad Charlie corrected her when she called the Defender a banger and he said 'it's not a banger'. Also what does she look like in those gilets and long skirts? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm glad Charlie corrected her when she called the Defender a banger and he said 'it's not a banger'. Also what does she look like in those gilets and long skirts? :ROFLMAO:
What does she mean by banger anyway? She is like that drunkard aunt who wants to be in with the cool kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What she did shows horrid she is. Must have zero self-esteem, only her fake self-image.
She deliberately pointed out Mazdas in the car park.
I thought this odd. Why? She's in the old Defender, fitting in and all.
Then I realised she pointed out the Mazdas to get onto the brother subject.
Then we hear how her brother was SO GRATEFUL, the Mazda is his profile pic.
Uses this to make herself look good.
She's not greedy old Josie, she is Josephine the Merciful, the Magnanimous.
No, you manipulative witch! You didn't want that Mazda, it didn't fit in at Daylesford!
You also needed a green Defender ASAP in case Lidl bought one before you. Char Char said both couples were interested.
I'll bet money that Lala facilitated the Mazda, that Josie didn't lose a penny and she worked this in her favour.
Did she also manipulate mummy? Told her the Mazda is reliable, would be good for the brother, blah, blah, blah...
Josie, people often use cars as profile pics. It DOES NOT mean your brother wanted to advertise that he was "given" a car!!! Just that he is happy (and also grateful to his mother).
How little Josie must resent her brother for receiving anything (money, love, assistance, attention) from Lala. Why else be so mean?
Lala lives next to her (helped her buy that house) and does everything for her (and has for years), but she couldn't let the brother have a moment without making it about herself and yet again denigrating someone.
Josie hasn't vlogged how her mother helped her buy her house, instead, she explained how she manifested it. No mention of Lala who must have assisted.
You are a disgusting human, Josie!!

Sorry for the rant. Wanted to write about this last night, but the thread was too brilliant to disrupt with a rant. :giggle:
I do so love a good old rant..well done..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And let's add the obvious, Lala requested on behalf of her son, Lala probably had to buy it from her, as she lacks charity, she just used the Mazda for content, oh my goodness, daaahlings. I agree that she embarrassed him, but that's our spoiled rotten Joso

@nomdmDeplume , as far as I know we don't have Zimmerman in the USA , unless Z are in the big cities. Can you fill me in about the scandal?
@juniper54ny see @PettyBettyBoop screenshot. It will give you the scoop on milady's Zimmermann saga! ;)

Reactions: 9
Like Chav and his tiny appendages Joho has no titties to hang tiny tassels from … I’m sure there must be nipples but, I know, amazingly in the Cotswolds old house there are no tits!
That didn't stop Lydia back in the day. If you look closer (you better book a psycho therapy appointment directly after that) you will see, there are only tassels and no tits. My poor younger self also had an AA cup. It got more over the years, thanks to hormones and age, I guess?

• Haha
  • Sick
I actually think banger for the ‘vintage’ defender sounded appropriate. From what I saw with both of them attempting to drive it the ride would be as smoothness as an old banger and the grinding of gears and revving would sound like a banger

• Haha
Why can't you do your homework before attending an event????? You only have one bloody begging / freebie job !!!!. Silly voice over round the shops AGAIN !!!! your pathetic .Puts on sunglasses in shop and immediately puts hand over forehead🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Admires dead flowers outside Chloe & buys another bloody basket bag. TIP trying putting over your head.
Obviously given more vouchers. Think it's time they were declared & giving these parasites them stopped.
Switched her off at this point. Total piece of scum.

SPUDS You CHAV !!!!!!!

Ok gone in for seconds. These chavs have too much time on their hands.
Who realistically sets a dining table with f.....ing plant pots in bowls!!!!!! REALLY you need help. Your house and taste is totally garden centre it's utterly pathetic.
As for the posh dinner service - groundbreaking plain white could be IKEA, NEXT ,OR EVEN TESCO 😀.
Him champing the whole time in the background 😂 🤣.
Think they are getting worse than Millen Gordon's.
They really think that they are something special.
Yes you are VILLAGE IDIOTS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes and the poor villagers didn’t advertise for the roles …. I do wonder what the villagers think of them….

• Haha
It’s not as popular but there are a couple shops here in the US especially in LA and NYC unless they closed down due to Covid.

as for the Zimmerman scandal
Nah the Melrose and Pac Palisades Zimmerman stores are still going strong. The super puffed Anne of Green Gables sleeves aren't something you would see a ton of here out in the wild (aka not an industry thing or ridiculous influencer prancing around weho taking photos against murals whilst drinking an Alfred iced matcha; I would die of laughter if I saw someone seriously wearing a giant puff sleeved maxi dress to, say, go have lunch at Sugarfish or pick up some food at even a notoriously ridiculous store like Erewhon). I've more seen the beachwear and slinkier items around. And the knitwear. Especially the vaguely 70s-ish striped stuff. Very big with the Venice to Malibu crowd and the Weho to Mulholland crowd.

Reactions: 7
I don’t mind making fun of her teeth because:
A. It was fine before. There was absolutely no need to get it done but of course our chinless wonder can’t give up on a freebie/paid partnership, hence the result.
B. She has no conscience. She will sell anything and anyone to buy ugly Zimmermann dresses and Dior coats that won’t fit her. In her head she is Gigi Hadid. She doesn’t realise Gigi’s horses are taller than her.
C. After her racists tweets and the drama, I know she is a horrible person and doesn’t deserve any sympathy.
AGREE!! She's so ruthless and vain, I don't care. I know plenty of people with similar teeth and I don't think twice about it and know that they cannot afford to have the major fix... they are beautiful the way they are. I hate how pretentious and arrogant she is trying to be so fake all the time. Then she lets the veil slip and we see the fangs and the drunken awkward behavior and nasty elitist comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A little offtopic but these influencers could only be useful for some sort of good drinking game: please drink a shot every time an influencer says: 😀

1. Zimmermann
2. Autumnal
3. Kindly gifted
4. The Cotswolds

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey didn't she say that some Americans were staying at the straw cottage this past week and they didn't have a car - she never let us know how their visit went. I mean if they had to stay in that small box for 4 days and nights with no car - what the heck did they do all day because they never went to daylsford or soho or ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The Mazda wailing scene by Josie is indicative of who she is as a person. Greedy and ungrateful. She should have quietly (no posting on any platform) given her brother the car with a hug and a full tank of gas. She has so much materially but is emotionally bankrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why can't you do your homework before attending an event????? You only have one bloody begging / freebie job !!!!. Silly voice over round the shops AGAIN !!!! your pathetic .Puts on sunglasses in shop and immediately puts hand over forehead🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Admires dead flowers outside Chloe & buys another bloody basket bag. TIP trying putting over your head.
Obviously given more vouchers. Think it's time they were declared & giving these parasites them stopped.
Switched her off at this point. Total piece of scum.

SPUDS You CHAV !!!!!!!

Ok gone in for seconds. These chavs have too much time on their hands.
Who realistically sets a dining table with f.....ing plant pots in bowls!!!!!! REALLY you need help. Your house and taste is totally garden centre it's utterly pathetic.
As for the posh dinner service - groundbreaking plain white could be IKEA, NEXT ,OR EVEN TESCO 😀.
Him champing the whole time in the background 😂 🤣.
Love it..bravo!..👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s not as popular but there are a couple shops here in the US especially in LA and NYC unless they closed down due to Covid.

as for the Zimmerman scandal
I thought you guys meant the Zimmerman scandal about the brand being racist. They made horrible comments about a models hair and the brand was horrible to black interns

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.