Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Princess Tippy Toes
Preparing to merch the garment fridge. Am I the person not on my toes when I hang my clothes?
Milady needs content, asking for opinions.
Hope no one voted for the van-style pics... her hay bale pics are bad enough.
Perhaps she needed validation... her pics are perfect... don't want her to work too hard...
Why doesn't she just stand next to her "autumnal table"? It already looks like the van pic. Just add more yellow...
View attachment 817899
View attachment 817900
View attachment 817901
Oh and don’t forget the regurgitation used to promote the freebie pans from the USA … that they couldn’t buy … despite saying in previous flogs when promoting the vpn that vpn perfect in these circumstances

So what is it that she can’t talk about on the internet??
She wants to share that she has a spot on her chin or broke a nail or has something new to merch….? Am I close?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old Josie made sure to buy and praise all of Lidl's edits and constantly tagged KM. Even had Char Char help...
View attachment 816428

View attachment 816435
View attachment 816432
Took her two years, but it has paid off. Not her own collection yet, but check the # MyKM in the pic below.
I thought she be grinning with teeth falling out of her mouth... but milady seems very composed... not a rosé bottle in sight...
View attachment 816401
Hope Lidl is still breathing...
The devil wears #MyKM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
@NomDePlume Princess tippy toes 🤣🤣
@juniper54ny I was a subscriber and really liked her. It's almost embarassing as I feel I was conned. Luckily never clicked on her affiliates because I don't order by mail and wasn't that interested in the items. Missed the Zimmermann scandal and only ended here on Tattle when researching about her new house. I slowly started realising how shallow she was. Also how she plays the victim if someone dares give her any criticism. I hate that kind of behaviour. Entitled and spoiled and I hate dishonesty. Hiding visitors during pandemic was just incredibly irresponsible abd cheeky. Anyway, I do agree that we are mean when making comments about her teeth . Usually when one doesn't like someone , one finds faults with their looks. I don't understand why she doesn't avoid taking photos and videos from the side . She is otherwise very pretty. Nobody is perfect and her ( free? ) dentist definitely did her no favour .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh you clearly haven’t seen our chinless wonder’s older pictures.
Don't think she can top this
Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png
48889097-7C68-4002-BE22-4E99125C7FDF.jpeg

9ba1dbd8a60887c1dd666d7bd48edf17.jpg

Lydia is the one in leo, you know, the print she doesn't like from Dior's new collection (I don't like it either, but because of the print, not because Frow got to wear it)

Like some of these older beauties, perhaps?
View attachment 816722
View attachment 816729
View attachment 816738View attachment 816739
By the time she met Char Char she left this and moved to sweaters found some

And here she is today - "helpfully" quoting Debrett's and pointing to old Lidl's "cardinal" mistake on the wineglass at the table... doing Disney or Bridgerton...
View attachment 816751View attachment 816752
Also her very recent drunken performance at the Pandora gig... It is this pic that now has me stuck on her teeth out of her mouth, because well... they sort of did pop out... Not a lady of the manor to be found at Pandora, not even the Zimmermann dress could rescue her.
View attachment 816773
View attachment 816777
I do wonder what her wineglass looked like during this drinking session. I doubt she thought about Debrett's much!
I eat my words
What the heck is this "skirt"?
1634665441720.png

Since they have been on two trips with Lydia and Ali - has anyone noticed if this has paid off in additional youtube subscribers for Josie? So did any of Lydia's subscribers come over to Josie to boost her numbers?
What?! The bots 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖 ?? Or Grammy Bear 🐼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know we joke about her teeth but that dentist really did her dirty.
I sometimes feel really horrible calling her names but then ... I slap myself and remember she is a racist - not even a low-key racist but jokes on Twitter advertising her racism, supports a known bully and saboteur of small businesses "Lydiot Millen", is manipulative and dishonest ...
Someone on Lidl thread knows this dentist personally, it was becca banana maybe, but I am not sure. You can find his name, when you search for the video Josie talks about her teeth, in the info box. I looked him up, and he has great credentials and top-notch education. I really don't know what went wrong. It's really like in the movie, Mad about Mary, where the guy gets his teeth done, because Mary said in joke, she loves big teeth.

RE Char: I think you are right, it's the eyebrows. He compulsively must plug them every day with a magnifying mirror (as a female person with facial hair in unwanted areas, I get that) and then overdid it. He should look up, how professionals decide where to plug and where not. Best thing he can do is micro-blading, don't believe those hairs will grow back. I am 1980 born and the late 90s and early 00s left their mark, no Cara Delivigne brows for me. Charlie, invest that money. No facials but micro-blading. You will thank me later.

Reactions: 13
Don't think she can top this
View attachment 818188 View attachment 818189
View attachment 818192
Lydia is the one in leo, you know, the print she doesn't like from Dior's new collection (I don't like it either, but because of the print, not because Frow got to wear it)

I eat my words
What the heck is this "skirt"?
View attachment 818200

What?! The bots 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖 ?? Or Grammy Bear 🐼
I doubt there is a pic of her wearing tassels, but reckon you will find other awful ones like the pink pants from Josefiend. I think she would have done whatever to fit in and get attention. To be "cool" !!!

Lydia's tassel lewk says so much about her...

• Heart
  • Haha

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 18.46.13.png

Did you forget your 'gripper-knickers' today modom? Posting this unflattering pic cos of the snarky remarks and dreadful attempt at the accent of my fellow Yorkshirepersons :mad:

And how many more times do we need to see Charlie The Mansplainer do his boring old Sunday roast???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I re read my quote and it is mean. I shouldn't make fun of her features as she is attractive, but not a beautiful woman. What I didn't realize, that I found a Q&A when she was probably was 21 or so, is that she sucked her thumb as a child. She had a retainer head gear that she wore at night. I had one and I refused to wear it because of the pain. She mentioned her lower jaw needed correction.

Also in that earlier vlog, she actually was wearing distressed jeans and a white T shirt, how refreshing and appropriate outfit for her age and at 29 she still could pull that off. I just see her now, as obsessed lately with coats that do not flatter her. That beige thing with the cape is just awful, it looks like she could spread that cape and fly away on a broomstick. That shapeless flowery granny frock with the beige huge gilet with combat boots, just horrendous.

I think that I may go overboard with her overbite and that is mean. I once was a follower in earlier days and it just became so obvious that she wasn't a genuinely nice person. As she has aged she became so obnoxious, self centered and narcissistic. I'm curious if anyone else watched her channel initially and came to that same conclusion or, when was your turning point, I am curious to know 🤔
I watched her through Freddy and thought she was boring AF. Literal bored. I’d watch a video here and there. I started to follow her more when she moved to her now home. Well- soon after all her skeletons came out: Zimmerman gate and racist tweets did it for me. I always hoped she would learn and grow as a person but nope.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Surely you jest? :eek:
Our milady? Princess Tippy Toes? Lady Aga? Resident of the Cotswolds AONB?

Right now the look on my face is as smug as our milady's. I knew she had in her... 🤣😂
Her shopping trips back then were more entertaining than they are now
7A3E720A-111F-465B-ACBD-F29C5DD76640.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She will look so much better with her natural hair colour. Does Charlie prefer blondes? Is that why she colours her hair? She seemed to be a brunette before Charlie-era started.

Reactions: 5
She will look so much better with her natural hair colour. Does Charlie prefer blondes? Is that why she colours her hair? She seemed to be a brunette before Charlie-era started.
No, she was blonde before Char Char. Just not the box bleached blonde. School pics.
textiles dress alevels.png
prom betsy johnnson.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.