Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind making fun of her teeth because:
A. It was fine before. There was absolutely no need to get it done but of course our chinless wonder can’t give up on a freebie/paid partnership, hence the result.
B. She has no conscience. She will sell anything and anyone to buy ugly Zimmermann dresses and Dior coats that won’t fit her. In her head she is Gigi Hadid. She doesn’t realise Gigi’s horses are taller than her.
C. After her racists tweets and the drama, I know she is a horrible person and doesn’t deserve any sympathy.

No, she was blonde before Char Char. Just not the box bleached blonde. School pics.
View attachment 818316View attachment 818318
She gone fully platinum blonde since Char Char then. Weird obsession considering she doesn’t even look good in blonde.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So what is it that she can’t talk about on the internet??
It's the biggest clickbait. Said she wanted to listen to something - a vlog/podcast (didn't pay too much attention) and she couldn't say the name of the title or her YT will get banned.
It's actually a very desperate title to get viewers. Could times be tough at Ye Olde Rectum???

Oh and don’t forget the regurgitation used to promote the freebie pans from the USA … that they couldn’t buy … despite saying in previous flogs when promoting the vpn that vpn perfect in these circumstances

She wants to share that she has a spot on her chin or broke a nail or has something new to merch….? Am I close?
Clickbait, desperate for the ad revenue.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Milady with fake Chanel bag. Said she didn't know where the bag came from, so probably was fake. No, Josie, you knew it was fake, you bought it yourself!!! Notice it's gold, My Dahlings...
View attachment 818284
She aimed for the "Paris Hilton-look" and hit the "Courtney Stodden-look" instead ... 🤷‍♀️
Tsk tsk.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
RE Char: I think you are right, it's the eyebrows. He compulsively must plug them every day with a magnifying mirror (as a female person with facial hair in unwanted areas, I get that) and then overdid it. He should look up, how professionals decide where to plug and where not. Best thing he can do is micro-blading, don't believe those hairs will grow back. I am 1980 born and the late 90s and early 00s left their mark, no Cara Delivigne brows for me. Charlie, invest that money. No facials but micro-blading. You will thank me later.
He needs the diagram on the Lidl thread that Lidl published, along with her words of wisdom on growing her hair long (don't cut it 🤣)........and it's pluck...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That b*tch is more lucky than she has brain cells. Such a conversation you do in PMs. Not for everyone to read. She is also lucky the airport didn't check her bags.

He needs the diagram on the Lidl thread that Lidl published, along with her words of wisdom on growing her hair long (don't cut it 🤣)........and it's pluck...
NO, not THAT diagram. Those diagrams caused me to over pluck, and I was on my way to my own bespoke Char-gap before it was (not) in. It looks more natural when you use this diagram (or maybe find a middle way between Lidl diagram and this one):
1634671442672.png

Fun fact: I wasn't sure if pluck or plug and then I googled and it auto-completed the search term with the wrong plug 🤦‍♀️ so I thought it was correct this way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That b*tch is more lucky than she has brain cells. Such a conversation you do in PMs. Not for everyone to read. She is also lucky the airport didn't check her bags.
Josie doesn't have an intellectual bone in her frumpy dumpy little body, also not many working brain cells. She has huge street smarts though and she hustles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Milady with fake Chanel bag. Said she didn't know where the bag came from, so probably was fake. No, Josie, you knew it was fake, you bought it yourself!!! Notice it's gold, My Dahlings...
View attachment 818284
Didn’t she claim an ex boyfriend took her to Paris and bought her a Chanel bag in a flog once?… I do recall seeing that also another vlog where she claimed whilst walking down the London street talking to her camera she had just seen an ex boyfriend drive past … claimed she was embarrassed..

View attachment 818233

Did you forget your 'gripper-knickers' today modom? Posting this unflattering pic cos of the snarky remarks and dreadful attempt at the accent of my fellow Yorkshirepersons :mad:

And how many more times do we need to see Charlie The Mansplainer do his boring old Sunday roast???
Yeee my eyes … it looks like Barney the dinosaur’s little brother is trying to escape… she needs better mirrors the dress is being eaten by her old rectum

But does she wear tit-tassels? NO! :ROFLMAO:
Like Chav and his tiny appendages Joho has no titties to hang tiny tassels from … I’m sure there must be nipples but, I know, amazingly in the Cotswolds old house there are no tits!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she claim an ex boyfriend took her to Paris and bought her a Chanel bag in a flog once?… I do recall seeing that also another vlog where she claimed whilst walking down the London street talking to her camera she had just seen an ex boyfriend drive past … claimed she was embarrassed..
I'm sorry. I never saw the ex-boyfriend vlog. She did comment on the Chanel bag though. I saw that vlog. I thought it odd that she wasn't sure if the bag was real or not. That's a sure sign that it's fake. We have the receipts from @PettyBettyBoop so we know she bought her own fake bags. Josie lies, so probably there was no bag and no weekend.

I suspect if old Josie had a boyfriend who bought her a Chanel, the little scrapper would have stuck to him like the proverbial to a wool blanket.
She moved into Char Char's accommodation pretty quickly because her accommodation had to be vacated. She only lasted 4 months in a normal uni before going to a private college.

I only know that she said Charlie took her and Lala to Rome for her birthday. Sealed the deal for ambitious little Josie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry. I never saw the ex-boyfriend vlog. She did comment on the Chanel bag though. I saw that vlog. I thought it odd that she wasn't sure if the bag was real or not. That's a sure sign that it's fake. We have the receipts from @PettyBettyBoop so we know she bought her own fake bags. Josie lies, so probably there was no bag and no weekend.

I suspect if old Josie had a boyfriend who bought her a Chanel, the little scrapper would have stuck to him like the proverbial to a wool blanket.
She moved into Char Char's accommodation pretty quickly because her accommodation had to be vacated. She only lasted 4 months in a normal uni before going to a private college.

I only know that she said Charlie took her and Lala to Rome for her birthday. Sealed the deal for ambitious little Josie.
Well I did think when she said about the exBF Paris and the Chanel that he must’ve dumped her … although she played it as if he was too much… it was an old video I found when I was new to influenzas… and she was in the tiny bedroom of the old place … I think she might have said it was when she was still at school….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So what is it that she can’t talk about on the internet??
All I can make out is the podcast that she was listening to..'I am not a monster'..I Googled it and its about a family from the USA that were taken prisoner somewhere in the middle east..please correct me if I'm wrong.. I'm confused.com...lol..😅🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone on Lidl thread knows this dentist personally, it was becca banana maybe, but I am not sure. You can find his name, when you search for the video Josie talks about her teeth, in the info box. I looked him up, and he has great credentials and top-notch education. I really don't know what went wrong. It's really like in the movie, Mad about Mary, where the guy gets his teeth done, because Mary said in joke, she loves big teeth.

RE Char: I think you are right, it's the eyebrows. He compulsively must plug them every day with a magnifying mirror (as a female person with facial hair in unwanted areas, I get that) and then overdid it. He should look up, how professionals decide where to plug and where not. Best thing he can do is micro-blading, don't believe those hairs will grow back. I am 1980 born and the late 90s and early 00s left their mark, no Cara Delivigne brows for me. Charlie, invest that money. No facials but micro-blading. You will thank me later.
yes it’s me! I know the dentist who did the work to correct her overbite and align her teeth (although she’s been to several dentists over the years) I’ve known him since I was a kid at school together and still in touch. He’s the only Harvard trained and London school of dentistry trainer prosthedontist in the world with clinics in London, Cali andthe best in his field.
Ive seen her X-rays of the before and after underbite and it’s a huge difference. The trouble is her lower jaw is just too short and so without surgery to break and then realign her jaw, you can’t correct it anymore. Plus from memory the veneers are just on 2 teeth to replace previous bonding. She specifically requested this.
without huge jaw surgery she will always look goofy and the fact her teeth are now all uniform, makes it noticeable. Personally when her teeth were slightly imperfect you didn’t notice them as much.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

NO, not THAT diagram. Those diagrams caused me to over pluck, and I was on my way to my own bespoke Char-gap before it was (not) in. It looks more natural when you use this diagram (or maybe find a middle way between Lidl diagram and this one):
View attachment 818452

Fun fact: I wasn't sure if pluck or plug and then I googled and it auto-completed the search term with the wrong plug 🤦‍♀️ so I thought it was correct this way.
Plug, pluck.❤...either way he needs an eyebrow hair transplant! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See Q&A BOYFRIEND TAG , from years ago, very enlightening with Charchar......flipping the hair, sucking licking teeth noises and a very giggling Joso. That video ties it allll together as where theiy are at today in their relationship.

And a Q&A alone from that same time period. Wow ! Oh yes ! Christmas is right around the corner. I am respectful of Atheists, Agnostics, Christians etc, but, a self professed atheist should not be celebrating Christmas! Hear it for yourself! That was another huge turn off with the over the top Christmas " celebration she does. This girl is soulless and I am tickeled pink that she believes in karma. Agreed, she is not very smart and she is a professional hustler.

As far as Charlie is concerned, I think they are so in deep within the relationship , I do not see a hint of romance or love left as was once seen in that Q&A from years ago. Just go to YouTube, it's all there. As far as Lala is concerned, her living on the property is by no coincidence and is so telling . I am sure she is watching very carefully on Josie's spending addiction and is probably protecting HER assets. Charlie is the house mouse, he has no intention of working outside the home and he is very well aware that he has found his goldmine. He puts up with Joso bcz he has a good thing going on and would probably be living with his parents. They just have a very strange situation that goes very deep when the cameras are not on.

I guess that's why I'm a bully and I enjoy picking on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 818233

Did you forget your 'gripper-knickers' today modom? Posting this unflattering pic cos of the snarky remarks and dreadful attempt at the accent of my fellow Yorkshirepersons :mad:

And how many more times do we need to see Charlie The Mansplainer do his boring old Sunday roast???
OMG the hair, the outfit, the dump truck, what is going on? Fashion influencer yeah sure

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree that Josie is not the nicest person. Having a bit of clout now as well her dream in the Cotswolds brings out the absolute worst of her personality traits. She had a dorky cuteness about her, which made one overlook her faults and not notice her greed. She appears self-centred. likes to get her way and manipulates.

I truly hope she stays away from any plastic surgery, we only joke about her teeth because she's awful, had the veneers done and pretends to be related to the queen. Surgery cannot overhaul her personality.

I started watching her around the beginning of her rose gold obsession but then stopped watching her. When I started watching her again I couldn't believe how awful she was and how deliberately she edited her relationship in her vlogs. About a year ago, I back watched a few videos circa 2016. They were so different! She wanted Charlie on to her channel for content. He didn't splain and people loved their banter when she did have on. There were so many comments saying they wanted more of Char Char. These days he just seems tedious.

I assume she doesn't have any subs from way back and she has made sure that nobody likes OCD Char anymore with her selective editing. In the old videos, you also see how truly messy and untidy she is. It borders on disgusting. Not sure how an OCD person can live with her. You also realise that she has zero talent for fashion, no style and has a shopping addiction. She only blogs to travel, get goodies and for people to click on affiliates.

The old boyfriend tag video showed two very different people, but even then she was manipulating. She added several marriage questions, including one from Ems, putting Charlie on the spot about proposing. She's clearly always had this streak in her and she actually also had her little barbed comments.

In one video, she complains that her life is not perfect. She makes a big fuss about worrying about who is out with mates. She says it's 22:30 so perhaps he can stay out a bit later, as long as he doesn't wake her up when he comes in.

She moved in with Char immediately after they met in her first few months of uni and they have been together since. I wonder if Char was really bad or more the phase young blokes do with their mates? Char Char certainly has his faults but Josie deliberately baits and waits for you to trip up, so she can point it out and look superior.

I also got the feeling that Josie put a lot of pressure on Charchar to join the influencer business, but didn't watch enough videos to be 100% certain. I hope this little essay helps with curiosity and conclusions. I'm sure we are not the only two who have pondered on little Josefiend. ❤
Sorry to interrupt but ocd is not tidiness. Ocd is an anxiety disorder which ruins ur day and is difficult to live with. I have OCD there are different themes in OCD. Nonr of them include a need to tidy up a room or things be straight. There is germ OCD which is a terrible erratic fear of germd which includes intrusive thoughts and compulsions to try to stop the anxiety from the intrusive thoughts. There is relationship OCD, uncontrollable fear that u hate ur partner or that they r cheating or that u will be cheating there is p*dophile OCD erratic fear of being a p***, there is harm OCD uncontrollable fear of harming u or harming others. The compulsions differ but they refer to the fear u are stuck in a cycle of fear and u need therapy to get out of the nightmare. OCD is one the most debilating mental disease which causes suicidal attempts or death if not treated or if too severe. Charlie does not have OCD. He just loves to tidy up and clean and is a perfectionist. Many other themes i wont list them all

I actually remember Josie saying wow ur so ocd and i really really appreciated when Char said
No no no dont use that word OCD is a serious disease i obviously dont have that.

At least hes not suprr ignorant

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gosh Josie pissed me off in last night's vlog with the story of her giving her brother the Mazda and how grateful he is, he made his IG avatar a pic of the Mazda. Stop making him out to be a charity case, she is so insensitive.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Gosh Josie pissed me off in last night's vlog with the story of her giving her brother the Mazda and how grateful he is, he made his IG avatar a pic of the Mazda. Stop making him out to be a charity case, she is so insensitive.
What she did shows horrid she is. Must have zero self-esteem, only her fake self-image.
She deliberately pointed out Mazdas in the car park.
I thought this odd. Why? She's in the old Defender, fitting in and all.
Then I realised she pointed out the Mazdas to get onto the brother subject.
Then we hear how her brother was SO GRATEFUL, the Mazda is his profile pic.
Uses this to make herself look good.
She's not greedy old Josie, she is Josephine the Merciful, the Magnanimous.
No, you manipulative witch! You didn't want that Mazda, it didn't fit in at Daylesford!
You also needed a green Defender ASAP in case Lidl bought one before you. Char Char said both couples were interested.
I'll bet money that Lala facilitated the Mazda, that Josie didn't lose a penny and she worked this in her favour.
Did she also manipulate mummy? Told her the Mazda is reliable, would be good for the brother, blah, blah, blah...
Josie, people often use cars as profile pics. It DOES NOT mean your brother wanted to advertise that he was "given" a car!!! Just that he is happy (and also grateful to his mother).
How little Josie must resent her brother for receiving anything (money, love, assistance, attention) from Lala. Why else be so mean?
Lala lives next to her (helped her buy that house) and does everything for her (and has for years), but she couldn't let the brother have a moment without making it about herself and yet again denigrating someone.
Josie hasn't vlogged how her mother helped her buy her house, instead, she explained how she manifested it. No mention of Lala who must have assisted.
You are a disgusting human, Josie!!

Sorry for the rant. Wanted to write about this last night, but the thread was too brilliant to disrupt with a rant. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is Strawtop cottage actually in the Cotswold or is she false advertising xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.