Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you guys meant the Zimmerman scandal about the brand being racist. They made horrible comments about a models hair and the brand was horrible to black interns
This needs to be posted and reposted always. No need to apologize because you know grosser Stan’s this brand and behavior.

Reactions: 12
Josie Just checked the UK long term weather forecast on the met office.
Thought it might help with your greedy affiliate links.
The UK will be colder today 12°c & windy. Moving forward temperatures will be mild & above average til middle of November.
From mid November it could become more settled and cooler with some ground frost in rural areas but confidence remains low.
Best get linking your amazon Disney dresses & Zimmerman shorts. No need for boots & more bloody coats anytime in the near future !!!! . SAVE US WATCHING YOU GREEDILY TAKE MORE FREE COATS & GREEN GILLETS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought you guys meant the Zimmerman scandal about the brand being racist. They made horrible comments about a models hair and the brand was horrible to black interns
Well fits in with our chinless wonder’s ethos.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Josie Just checked the UK long term weather forecast on the met office.
Thought it might help with your greedy affiliate links.
The UK will be colder today 12°c & windy. Moving forward temperatures will be mild & above average til middle of November.
From mid November it could become more settled and cooler with some ground frost in rural areas but confidence remains low.
Best get linking your amazon Disney dresses & Zimmerman shorts. No need for boots & more bloody coats anytime in the near future !!!! . SAVE US WATCHING YOU GREEDILY TAKE MORE FREE COATS & GREEN GILLETS.
BIB says it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brother should do a "Josie" move and sell the gifted Mazda on Ebay for a profit ... 🤭
Joho is too busy with pretending to be the lady bountiful handing out her humanitarian charity to her brother … to realise that by her ‘big issue of it actions’ she is exposing to us all that she was not to the manor born
Hey didn't she say that some Americans were staying at the straw cottage this past week and they didn't have a car - she never let us know how their visit went. I mean if they had to stay in that small box for 4 days and nights with no car - what the heck did they do all day because they never went to daylsford or soho or ...
oh dear I bet some Americans are shocked to see the size of strawtop … many of them have garages or garden sheds or even basements bigger than that place … I think people have different concepts of ‘small’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Joho is too busy with pretending to be the lady bountiful handing out her humanitarian charity to her brother … to realise that by her ‘big issue of it actions’ she is exposing to us all that she was not to the manor born

oh dear I bet some Americans are shocked to see the size of strawtop … many of them have garages or garden sheds or even basements bigger than that place … I think people have different concepts of ‘small’
Lol......yes, this American ( from UK ) heritage from a century ago, agree with you that a " luxury" dwelling of that size doesn’t deserve " luxury " accommodation. And " oh my goodness " silly me, thought they were going to have a car for her guests to use with their stay ! ( maybe the Mazda?) How very dumb of me to think that malady would provide that ! If potential renters came from very far ( in her dreams) I think they would and should provide a vehicle to use for their stay.

I've never been to England 🇬🇧 but, if I had the chance, I certainly wouldn't waste my time and money on an " all most Cotswold " cottage when there are a multitude of places i would want to see and stay. So, I don't think she will ever get clientele from far and wide. And I could only imagine that the locals or within 100 miles, will not waste their time when there are truly authentic luxury cottages that actually was IN the Cotswold and not an almost in Cotswolds. This very expensive project is going to fold like a house of cards. I will even venture to say that they will get bored very quickly with the whole project, and then you will never hear anything more about their almost Cotswolds cottage. And/or if the cottage did thrive ( which it won't ) they will tire from the upkeep. Can you even imagine after a guest leaves after their stay, that they will go through their " luxury " cottage with a fine tooth comb for anything and everything that's out of place.

And truly I wonder where in hell all this money is coming from, they have spent millions of dollars on impulse spending

Reactions: 15
Oh guys … my dhaaaarrrhhhlings this might be the worst flog ever from miss Joho… the wonder pots are back and madam is cooking … about 15minutes in I’m thinking at least there is no Chav … then we get the racket in the background as Joho is talking about the advent calendar from Harrods … she ruins any hope of purchase surprise by opening 24 then 25 … 25 is a big disappointment… so she has to open door 1 and repeats how disappointed she is with 25 … this process is protracted and interrupted as Chav lurks in the background and bores us with house plant care … Joho sniggers at the camera … the racket from him continues by 30 minutes and the steamer fridge borefest moves onto more pan promotion as Joho complains about the lack of light and declares she will need to use her pans to cook diner… I am defeated … I will not reach the London expedition … dhaarhlings be brave and carry on without me xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Went into Cartier trying on stuff for “someone’s 30th” coming up. Sorry darling, Cartier will never gift you anything ….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her birthday is a month way, a little late to the beg isn’t it? For the wedding she had started the beg a year earlier.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Went into Cartier trying on stuff for “someone’s 30th” coming up. Sorry darling, Cartier will never gift you anything ….
I love the way that they imagine French grannies all wearing cartier watches🙄.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Watch an almost 30-year-old 'adult' b*tch woman acting like the 13-year-old mean girl from school, sniggering away at her boyfriend, who is nattering about spraying the plants. I do understand how she so easily demeaned her brother about the car.
She comes by it naturally. Her default mode is to elevate herself by putting another down. Must be hard to do life in this manner.

She most certainly reads about herself here. She can't give those horrible snarls anymore (the teeth jokes are getting to her), so now we have the bad acting "Bridgerton-esque" little laugh behind the hand.
You could edit this out, you awful creature. You could also film upstairs in your dressing room, where it is quiet and no interruptions, but as you said, Josie, you were too lazy to take the calendar upstairs.
Screenshot (71).png
Screenshot (72).png

Screenshot (73).png

We don't buy your faux Bridgerton acting performance, only that you are FAUX. You would do well to watch the Jane Austen movie Emma, Josie.
During a picnic in the countryside, Emma who ridicules Miss Bates, deeply hurting her feelings, is severely scolded by Mr Knightley for humiliating someone living in lesser social circumstances. Mr Knighltey didn't admire such behaviour at all. Most decent people don't and that is what you always do, Josie. Debrett's does not approve of that kind of behaviour either, our Lady of Etiquette.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Another investment!!!!!! Hideous country house crockery. Will look splendid with her upside down flower pots in them. Just can't with this demonic pretentious arrogant little witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Old Josie is milking the Robin connection for all it's worth. Bet Robin is reeling and feels so special with the love-bombing coming from the Josefiend. She will use Robin nicely for her next step up that greasy influencer begging pole.

The mere prospect of all that delicious status and money and her teeth were falling right out of her mouth.
Screenshot (75).png

Also, so funny that a Youtuber who snaps people with great street looks, stopped Robin to take her pic. Not our 'fashion influencer', the one who only mumbles about fashion while saying "swipe up".
Here's a pic of the woman who stopped Robin, taking her photograph. Not a pic of frumpy old Teefers though. 🤣
Screenshot (76).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I love the way that they imagine French grannies all wearing cartier watches🙄.
I had to stop right in the middle of jewelry shopping/ hunting, Robin, I believe, is from a wealthy background? And of course how convenient to let Robin know that she will be turning 30? Is she on the beg for a jewelry gift from Robin?

Also, I think Robin appears to be a genuinely nice person, so I wouldn't be surprised if she did buy her a gift of jewelry....talk about Josie being subtle??

Johosoho really should never share the screen with Robin, she is very beautiful, and in comparison, our poor Jos really was born with half a chin. I hope Robin is on to her and keeps a healthy distance.

Toofus profile.........she is going to age horribly
Screenshot_20211021-155714_Chrome.jpg

Toofus profile.........she is going to age horribly
Screenshot_20211021-155714_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Watch an almost 30-year-old 'adult' b*tch woman acting like the 13-year-old mean girl from school, sniggering away at her boyfriend, who is nattering about spraying the plants. I do understand how she so easily demeaned her brother about the car.
She comes by it naturally. Her default mode is to elevate herself by putting another down. Must be hard to do life in this manner.

She most certainly reads about herself here. She can't give those horrible snarls anymore (the teeth jokes are getting to her), so now we have the bad acting "Bridgerton-esque" little laugh behind the hand.
You could edit this out, you awful creature. You could also film upstairs in your dressing room, where it is quiet and no interruptions, but as you said, Josie, you were too lazy to take the calendar upstairs.
View attachment 821931View attachment 821932
View attachment 821933
We don't buy your faux Bridgerton acting performance, only that you are FAUX. You would do well to watch the Jane Austen movie Emma, Josie.
During a picnic in the countryside, Emma who ridicules Miss Bates, deeply hurting her feelings, is severely scolded by Mr Knightley for humiliating someone living in lesser social circumstances. Mr Knighltey didn't admire such behaviour at all. Most decent people don't and that is what you always do, Josie. Debrett's does not approve of that kind of behaviour either, our Lady of Etiquette.
…..but really why should she have to his up in the attic and only flog from there … yes it is the only Chav free zone but really did he have to attend to the house plants when she was flogging there are house 🏠 plants in other rooms … house 🏠 plant emergency! … I think they do it for views and reaction/comments … any interaction looks good … I read that YT doesn’t care if it’s 👍🏻👎🏻
Also her fanatics seem to love it and they are gushing over her German too …
48B1700B-5BB7-4C44-A081-EDAB83E2A8D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I am in need of education juniper54 ny. Can you explain Daylesford in relation to Cotswolds? Are they two highend towns?

Reactions: 6
I am in need of education juniper54 ny. Can you explain Daylesford in relation to Cotswolds? Are they two highend towns?
The Cotswolds is an area of England (South central/West Midlands) which includes several counties (Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire being two of them i think there are 5) Daylesford is a village in the Cotswolds. Daylesford Farm shop which is where Josie likes to go is not your average farm shop, it is owned by the Bamford family (of JCB) and includes a restaurant and wellness centre. They also have several holiday cottages around the area and hotels and a couple of shops in London to sell the produce, The Cotswolds has become very popular lately with celebrities with the likes of the Beckhams living there and now with Jeremy Clarkson's farm being on TV. I was told by a local recently that Daylesford used to be a place that celebrities would go but now it's so full of tourists with cameras they don't so much.

Reactions: 14
Some fools must have voted yes on her poll about that yellow van type snaps. Milady in the field decorating... with a swipe up... oh my! I wonder how she said "autumnal"?
Clearly, the farmer hasn't seen her powder room if he trusts her to decorate!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.