Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went into Cartier trying on stuff for “someone’s 30th” coming up. Sorry darling, Cartier will never gift you anything ….
Cartier must've thought that she has the Benjamin Button illness, when she told that she becomes 30. Oh my goodness, dahling.. your décolletage looks like you are solid 60 with constant sunbathing and no sunscreen. No brassiere can camouflage that.

Old Josie is milking the Robin connection for all it's worth. Bet Robin is reeling and feels so special with the love-bombing coming from the Josefiend. She will use Robin nicely for her next step up that greasy influencer begging pole.

The mere prospect of all that delicious status and money and her teeth were falling right out of her mouth.
View attachment 822026

Also, so funny that a Youtuber who snaps people with great street looks, stopped Robin to take her pic. Not our 'fashion influencer', the one who only mumbles about fashion while saying "swipe up".
Here's a pic of the woman who stopped Robin, taking her photograph. Not a pic of frumpy old Teefers though. 🤣
View attachment 822031
Robin's look isn't special either, though. Maybe she knew it was Robin?

…..but really why should she have to his up in the attic and only flog from there … yes it is the only Chav free zone but really did he have to attend to the house plants when she was flogging there are house 🏠 plants in other rooms … house 🏠 plant emergency! … I think they do it for views and reaction/comments … any interaction looks good … I read that YT doesn’t care if it’s 👍🏻👎🏻
Also her fanatics seem to love it and they are gushing over her German too …View attachment 822324
I heard her once saying something in "German". It was unrecognizable. So, at least keep it real in the comments. I know it's not easy to speak a foreign language, especially after a lot of time. I learnt Russian, and it's a bit painful to look into asking faces when you say something in their language. 😭🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Cartier must've thought that she has the Benjamin Button illness, when she told that she becomes 30. Oh my goodness, dahling.. your décolletage looks like you are solid 60 with constant sunbathing and no sunscreen. No brassiere can camouflage that.

Robin's look isn't special either, though. Maybe she knew it was Robin?

I heard her once saying something in "German". It was unrecognizable. So, at least keep it real in the comments. I know it's not easy to speak a foreign language, especially after a lot of time. I learnt Russian, and it's a bit painful to look into asking faces when you say something in their language. 😭🥴
I saw a comment from a ‘fan’ saying she was German fanning over how great Joho’s German was…. Also what has happened to her nose in the latest flog … is there a spot on it making it look more hooked … I wondered if the ‘influenzas’ photographer has known Robin or maybe Joho and thought it would wind Joho up?… also did anyone pick up on missJoho basket 🧺 bag bullying investment nut had to borrow Freddy’s Chloe during their Bath trip…. I guess basket 🧺 bags are so not Bath ! …

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh boy the clothing refrigerator has its own reel… highlight photo however is a handbag 🥴 #clickbait

Pretty sure her demo inside a long vlog showed the clothing still quite wrinkledin the “after” lol

0FB41C34-5ED0-45D2-B735-04E71FEDFE57.jpeg
51AE1968-A2F4-4018-B43A-40A022506BC4.jpeg
DF91A483-F3CF-4398-889D-E042F7D9EF3E.jpeg
ACC99022-7755-4B40-A9A0-CFE1A4D37889.jpeg
7CE3F542-A67E-4DAA-840B-BA803E15F0F8.jpeg

• Haha
Hanging around with the young fresh faced sett only emphasises how frumpy & old she looks for 29 !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sharing her "sustainable" clothing tips.
Is this a joke?
Don't wash your clothes, you must care about the environment.
You can, however, buy loads of new clothes for the landfills. No problem with that! Swipe up...
Screenshot_20211023-173526_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"what a lovely day!" - Josie
*stares at golden watch*
*stares at bracelet*
*stares at a coat*
*goes home*
*receives free products*
*stares at Dyson*
*house burns down with everything in it*
*stares at Charlie*
*has a mental breakdown*

• Haha
Well it looks like josie’s christmas of dreams and entertaining all over is very unsure, COVID seems to be going wild again in the Uk!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Did I catch that right in the newest vlog, she doesn’t wash her clothes?🤢 Even after wearing them on holiday🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So she went to Victoria's - inthefrow for dinner - hmmmm what did Lydia think of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
D79C3BBD-9AD1-4685-B42D-55E566B37F15.jpeg
On another Instagram someone showed Josie was talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬

D79C3BBD-9AD1-4685-B42D-55E566B37F15.jpeg
On another Instagram someone showed Josie talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did I catch that right in the newest vlog, she doesn’t wash her clothes?🤢 Even after wearing them on holiday🤢🤢
Ughh..what about her knickers..?...does she not wash them either?...old gussets must be getting stiff..bet they stand up on their own..couldn't possibly fold them and tuck them away in a drawer..they make damn good doorstops...lol..🤣🥳

• Haha
  • Sick
Sharing her "sustainable" clothing tips.
Is this a joke?
Don't wash your clothes, you must care about the environment.
You can, however, buy loads of new clothes for the landfills. No problem with that! Swipe up...
View attachment 824921
She’s such a hypocrite - there is NOTHING sustainable about her lifestyle. How dare she lecture others?

Aso this dress is the most vile piece of clothing I think i have ever seen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven’t watched her and the plonker for a long time as I’ve had much better things to do but had a bit of a rubbish day so managed to find the bit of her driving the new old car to Daylesford to cheer me up and my gosh it worked!!! 😂😂😂
She is an absolute idiot laughing stock in that area surely!!! And the teeth when she was first trying to drive it!!! 😂😂😂😂 thought they were going to pop out of her mouth!! 😂😂😂

nice to see she’s still just as much of a self-centred brat as before!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think I know what the near constant slurping and sucking up of spit when she talks is all about. When I tell stories to my kids I put on voices to make it more entertaining. I try to have a voice for each character. When I do this I find that saliva pools in my mouth and I have to slurp it up - I know, gross. Josie is putting on a voice to sound more pompous than normal to portray herself as being aristocratic. I went back to a video of hers from years ago and she didn't sound nearly as up her own arse as she sounds now. But, I guess you all knew that already... it only just clicked for me now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well it looks like josie’s christmas of dreams and entertaining all over is very unsure, COVID seems to be going wild again in the Uk!
Yep our daily rates aren't good. As all furlough schemes have firmly ended & economy getting back track. The government can't afford any lockdowns so don't think that Christmas will be effected this year ( I so hope not ) last year was miserable. We need her to be allowed to entertain so we can have a good laugh !!!!

• Sad
Also do they have any ‘not for the gram’ friends …. Joho chav and Lala do not a great party make ..

View attachment 825091 On another Instagram someone showed Josie was talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬

View attachment 825091 On another Instagram someone showed Josie talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬
Joho London… surely needs to be Joho Cotswolds… or Joho from Edwardian times … look how the others are dressed … dhaaahhhrrrrrrrhhhlings send love to Joho that she had to share the stage with such less fashion /glam influenzas than her dear self!

• Haha
  • Heart
Also do they have any ‘not for the gram’ friends …. Joho chav and Lala do not a great party make ..

Joho London… surely needs to be Joho Cotswolds… or Joho from Edwardian times … look how the others are dressed … dhaaahhhrrrrrrrhhhlings send love to Joho that she had to share the stage with such less fashion /glam influenzas than her dear self!
Is she wearing a linen table cloth ? Or a Catholic Clergy tunic ? This is a fashion influencer?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.