Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the new video pop-up as a notification and the thumb mail freaked me out I swear I thought it was a video about an old lady or smth!!! 😭

View attachment 716966
The chinless wonder, in a huge gingham frock with voluminous sleeves, wandering around Manchester in the cold and rain…..plonker! Oh how the Mancunians must have laughed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dreadfully boring blog.
Her skin is so sun-damaged.
She doesn't feel like buying anything in Manchester. Probably because there is not an affiliate link attached and Chanel won't give her a discount.
Someone helpfully said in the comments she should look for the bag on the Real Real, they work with influencers.
Flogs a dress and says she feels like Belle from Disney. I no longer feel bad for saying she is a Disney princess wannabe. I was right.
She bought another basket bag. Can I still call her Bo Peep now that she has admitted to being Belle? Dare I even conflate the weighty Belle and Bo Peep issues?
We go to Dalesford - again! Do they have an 'arrangement' with Dalesford to advertise? I wonder...
She bought a book about estate management. Likens it to what would have been useful for the estate manager of Downton Abbey. It is for the cottage - because this is what one reads on a weekend away.
I think she secretly wants CharChar to read it.
The book explains how to collect rates and taxes, among other things, for landlords my darlings. Milady must be excited at that thought. Soon she will be manifesting again.
The sofa has new scatter cushions and the existing cushions have all been perched in characteristic Josefiend no clue style - on their sides like sails set in the wind. The sofa looks ready to take off. I do wonder where the guests will sit with all the pillows.
Charlie does some mansplaining.
We end in the sunflower field where she uses her usual hand above her forehead pose, gazing out on the horizon.
That's it my darlings.

belle.png
sails.png
sun damage.png

princess comment.png
ooh thanks.png
disney comment.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
jesus christ charlie and the crock situation was so annoying. what a know it all, and he's wrong. it's a pickle crock. i wrote this comment. (attached)

***Thumbnail!!

Also the put-on accent. Come on!

It's so weird with her showing the stuff she's bought and Charlie in the background, making noise and doing stuff he could do after she films. It's almost as if it's his 5 seconds of fame.
He always does this when she films. He does it on purpose. He's so rude.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Oh yes here we go again BO BEEP in Manchester 🤣 she really knows how to look super stupid. Couldn't find anything to buy 😪 you don't need anymore clothes ffs.
Oh and Strawtop is looking like a bloody show house. God help any holiday guests who dare to move a cushion !!!! They will be peering through the windows checking nothing out of place and having meltdowns.
See they had to cave in on the TV & quite rightly so !!!!! More worried about pots , buckets tut & tat ( antiques as they call it) than guests needs.
Pair of sad acts . They Need to get a job too much time on their grubby greedy mitts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
***Thumbnail!!

It's so weird with her showing the stuff she's bought and Charlie in the background, making noise and doing stuff he could do after she films. It's almost as if it's his 5 seconds of fame.
I need to make a compilation on Youtube of all Charlie's annoying 5 seconds of fame/mansplaining moments. I should call it "Charlie being annoying for 10 min"

I love how she wants her audience to think she can afford a 3k Chanel bag, she can only get bags with a discount we all know that. It's so sad how she's obsessed with status/reputation and money. You never see her helping people or caring about something else than money, luxury, herself, clothes, a bag, new boots, creams, PR travels.. I mean what else? She's so snobby it's the ugliest thing Ive ever seen

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
jesus christ charlie and the crock situation was so annoying. what a know it all, and he's wrong. it's a pickle crock. i wrote this comment. (attached)

He always does this when she films. He does it on purpose. He's so rude.
Well, wasn't Charlie just the moronic gift that keeps on giving in this vlog. How rude was he scratching about in the cupboard behind Josie whilst she was speaking to the camera. Then he interrupted her to (incorrectly) mansplain - oh, he was just itching to interrupt her, you could see him looking sideways at her and the camera.
But the kicker was when she was holding the book about Landlords & Rentals blah blah, he twice tried to pull the book out of her hands even though she was looking through it. Didn't even ask to look at it. Just because he wanted to take a photo of it.
I don't know what Charlie's (mental) issues are, but he has major issues.

Reactions: 20
Chav is an idiot who thinks he knows it all …really what moron doesn’t know that fire extinguishers must be displayed …not hidden in a hidden cupboard under the stairs… and he wants to put pictures on the wall….where the light is …talk about cluttered … he always has to stick himself onto the camera and talk…. Those chairs are out of place …and the tiny rug…I thought was damaged flooring 😂 …so it was Johosoho friends hen…but Chavs mother was there?….also I think Johosoho was being rather snide about Manchester and the shops…her faux southern Home Counties act was palpable… I’m surprised she didn’t start the flog saying she was ‘oop north’ and break into a Manchester accent …

Oh and while I’m on my rant …what taut bought that large pine wood mirror for a room with such dark wood furniture…a few people have commented that coffee table is a must to play board games on….and
DDF2E0AD-A4A2-42E9-9119-8C8B43BE0231.jpeg
Chav is getting love in the comments

Never seen the houseboy look at Milady like this ;)

View attachment 717352
chav’s new blonde hair and blonde eyebrows are scary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Chav is an idiot who thinks he knows it all …really what moron doesn’t know that fire extinguishers must be displayed …not hidden in a hidden cupboard under the stairs… and he wants to put pictures on the wall….where the light is …talk about cluttered … he always has to stick himself onto the camera and talk…. Those chairs are out of place …and the tiny rug…I thought was damaged flooring 😂 …so it was Johosoho friends hen…but Chavs mother was there?….also I think Johosoho was being rather snide about Manchester and the shops…her faux southern Home Counties act was palpable… I’m surprised she didn’t start the flog saying she was ‘oop north’ and break into a Manchester accent …

Oh and while I’m on my rant …what taut bought that large pine wood mirror for a room with such dark wood furniture…a few people have commented that coffee table is a must to play board games on….and View attachment 717464 Chav is getting love in the comments

chav’s new blonde hair and blonde eyebrows are scary
WHen Mr knowitall says about lighting company “we paid a fortune they’ve never sent us anything, not even a thank you for featuring them! God he thinks he’s so entitled - so obviously the naming of everything they want something in return - disgusting behaviour - join the real world like us minions who buy things we like just because we’d like them! WHAT a total hole can’t stand him!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
6160E647-236D-47DB-9542-7648CBB8FA7B.jpeg

The day he’s not able to keep a tight lid on his dark side…look out world. Serial killer vibes😳

• Haha
  • Wow
***Thumbnail!!

I thought he seemed a bit tetchy/grumpy/brassed off when she was showing off the junk they'd bought..he couldn't help himself from butting in..I think he has a major problem with trapped wind..😅🤣

View attachment 717623
The day he’s not able to keep a tight lid on his dark side…look out world. Serial killer vibes😳
Ughh..he's giving me the creeps..but I love the little dogs 🐕🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F426EBE0-32A7-4177-9135-BEC7164A0892.jpeg

are those deep cysts under her skin? There’s something really lumpy on the outer corner of her lips and on her chin… so charming darlings 🧐👀

• Wow
  • Haha
The chinless wonder, in a huge gingham frock with voluminous sleeves, wandering around Manchester in the cold and rain…..plonker! Oh how the Mancunians must have laughed
Yes! Ridiculous dress...... Snow white without the drawfs.

she looks dead inside
She has had that zit on her chin for a month now. So much for her LED contraption and her frequent " pampers " endless facials and thousands of dollars on high end skin products. She really needs to get a chin implant. She will age quickly as that chin will become smaller and smaller until it disappears into her neck

Whatever happened to her surgery for endometriosis??????? Never mentioned again! So incredibly strange that she would make a big to-do about it then drop the subject completely.

she looks dead inside
Resting witch face

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My issue with Josie, Freddy, INthefrow etc is their lack of authenticity. It’s all about appearing ‘classy’ and dressing ‘rich’ yet they all miss the mark by miles.
I hate to break it to them, but their weird, gossip girl circa 2008 look does not scream ‘monied’
I agree! It's just not it, it's just reeks of desperation for all of them. The only luxury channel I thoroughly enjoy is Love Marie Escudero's channel on YT.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJdFejePA1O6fuKKwRqF6tg

She one of the my country's biggest actresses, has a politician husband and enjoys the finest things in life. She has shelters for rescued dogs, and does not act ala Kardashians nor Jeffree Star. You should all check her out! She's a such a nice space on the platform, I'm proud to be a Filipino like her. ❤

The fact this is in HQ is really something else. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh yes here we go again BO BEEP in Manchester 🤣 she really knows how to look super stupid. Couldn't find anything to buy 😪 you don't need anymore clothes ffs.
Oh and Strawtop is looking like a bloody show house. God help any holiday guests who dare to move a cushion !!!! They will be peering through the windows checking nothing out of place and having meltdowns.
See they had to cave in on the TV & quite rightly so !!!!! More worried about pots , buckets tut & tat ( antiques as they call it) than guests needs.
Pair of sad acts . They Need to get a job too much time on their grubby greedy mitts.
I wouldn’t put it past those 2, Chav in particular, to have cameras in the rooms…he’d sit and watch every move …like the unsub in criminal minds…

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.