Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is she gonna show this fuckin samsung flip phone, and she has the audacity to say she's not a commercial influencer, pleaseeeeeee

What is going on here? This is why face fillers are not for everyone
1629395306910.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
6F47B040-A1D1-4E5F-BE34-5F4B7BFC4018.jpeg

That dress looks like a dish towel. Anyone else hoping that she’d fall as she was stomping through the farmers field😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the latest flog …we are told that the church bells are ringing as they practice on a Sunday morning …🤔 surely the bells are ringing on a Sunday morning as a call to worship Joho!? She really is poorly educated. Oh and that jumpsuit wears her and makes her look like an ompalumpa !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In Germany, for instance, the church bells ring every fifteen minutes from about 8 a.m until sometimes 10 p.m. marking the time - one bell at 15 minutes past, two at half past etc. I so hope that churches in England do the same 😀 If I were her, I would never in the whole world give away so much money for this property - one can definately see she is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
I think she mentioned when they first moved in that they were woken up by the church bells which ring from 4 am onward!!! 🤣 I think the romance of them would die pretty quickly for me.... I find it weird that she's never gone to check out the church though - even out of curiosity.

She really seems in some sort of manic buy mode for the last few months. Like she can't stop or go a day without buying something. Compulsive spender, as was said here. Most of the titles of her videos alone contain something about hauls, or shopping, or purchases. And the ones without that are still filled with ad after ad. Remember when HAUL was a word with a negative association? It's a disgusting word of excess, but everyone seems to love it now.

So much for lockdowns and pandemics actually changing anything about these people and this industry....

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That sun damage on her chest is BAD! WOW. I guarantee the part she cut out about Freddy's favorite bag was because Freddy's favorite bag is that Dolce & Gabbana bag, and even Josie knows buying a bag from a racist, sexist, nasty company like that is a bad idea. It's a bad look for Freddy too but she doesn't care. Part of me was hoping she'd buy one, though, so I could read her for filth in the comments. Maybe she still will and keep it a secret and we will spot it on her shelf someday.

No mask around all those people! Setting a terrible example for her fans, even if it is technically legal, which it shouldn't be. I've been fully vaccinated since early May and I haven't stopped wearing a mask at all.

510D234E-5F22-4410-BAE7-E4D485FF7ECA.jpeg

Casey, hun, there are better ways to spend your lunch hour than to watch that yawn fest video. If you’re spending your lunch hour watching Josiefiend’s video, then possibly burning your lunch is the least of your worries. Here’s a list of things that are better than watching Josie’s videos:
1. Running head first into a brick wall
2. Stubbing your pinky toe
3. Sticking your hand into a bee’s nest
4. Biting your tongue
5. Nicking your legs while shaving
6. Getting a Charley Horse
7. Getting paper cuts
8. Running your nails down a chalkboard
9. Going to the dentist to have a cavity filled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she mentioned when they first moved in that they were woken up by the church bells which ring from 4 am onward!!! 🤣 I think the romance of them would die pretty quickly for me.... I find it weird that she's never gone to check out the church though - even out of curiosity.

She really seems in some sort of manic buy mode for the last few months. Like she can't stop or go a day without buying something. Compulsive spender, as was said here. Most of the titles of her videos alone contain something about hauls, or shopping, or purchases. And the ones without that are still filled with ad after ad. Remember when HAUL was a word with a negative association? It's a disgusting word of excess, but everyone seems to love it now.

So much for lockdowns and pandemics actually changing anything about these people and this industry....
I live in the village, the church bells ring every hour to tell the time but they also play a hymn at 9:00, 12:00, 4:00 and 6:00 am and pm (you often here the 6:00 in the insta stories). Additionally since the reduction in COVID restrictions the bell ringers have restarted practicing on a Wednesday evening and also ring on Sunday as a call to church. When Josie got overly emotional about a “wedding“ this was the Sunday morning call to church. The bells are something that people in the village are proud of, the hymns are a very old carillon and there are only a handful of churches in the country which now have this and we have a lot more bells than most churches in the area and used to have bell ringing groups come over to ring the bells.

You always get city people moving to the country and complain about the bells ringing (alongside hearing the sheep/cows in the fields 🙄) Some even try to get them stopped. To me it’s part of normal life and you often forget about them. I also think if you don’t like country life then why not move back to the city.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

The only time that I’ve seen her near the church is when she was wondering through the graves and not being respectful of the deceased when she was on her way to get eggs or something.

• Sick
  • Sad
OK, being absent since thread #14 I caved in and watched the latest flog, today's ad was pretty bad, if you are going to advertise a smartphone, instead of filming yourself taking pictures and videos, wouldn't it have been better to make a small segment of her vlog WITH the smartphone as to showcase video quality, mic quality etc.
Really, we the watchers have much more ideas than these influencers, maybe we should all start our YouTube channels, but then again, not all of us are as materialistic as Josie dear
Edit: In this economy she DARES flaunt her expensive luxury items, Zimmermann, Burberry, Prada etc, she really has no manners and delicacy, I bet 99% of her followers cannot even dream of going into these stores and buying the cheapest item.

I wish she would thrift for vintage items, and also that she would talk more about the cut of the pieces, the draping, the materials used. Ugh she's a waste of time. Thank god we have serious fashion channels like Audrey a la mode, or Giedre Kavaulite, also I recommend the wonder wardrobe by Daria Andronescu , she uses a painting as inspo to create capsule wardrobes, is so beautiful and calming, I really recommend

Salvador dali inspired capsule wardrobe

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
530AACA2-1916-4CCE-BD48-63663222645C.jpeg

Char Char is not happy to be interrupted. That pose with the dogs sitting between his spread open legs and his hands near their private parts is truly disgusting! 🤢 Josiefiend had to take the photo. If I caught my fiancé like this, I’d have questions. By the way, I have dogs and my husband nor I have ever held them in that manner.

• Sick
View attachment 721139
Char Char is not happy to be interrupted. That pose with the dogs sitting between his spread open legs and his hands near their private parts is truly disgusting! 🤢 Josiefiend had to take the photo. If I caught my fiancé like this, I’d have questions. By the way, I have dogs and my husband nor I have ever held them in that manner.
His face is so punchable 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Chav the advertising genius!! Trying to get free food from Quince and Clover…. I have to say my pulled meat buns look more appetising…but then that wouldn’t be hard!
85B2B435-31DF-4BCC-8D10-3697EA5610F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Chav the advertising genius!! Trying to get free food from Quince and Clover…. I have to say my pulled meat buns look more appetising…but then that wouldn’t be hard!View attachment 721732
Asking for free food? What a new low for the mansplaining chav.

These influencers are such professional beggars, they make those who really need help invalidated. How bleeping selfish can they be?

• Sick
Asking for free food? What a new low for the mansplaining chav.

These influencers are such professional beggars, they make those who really need help invalidated. How bleeping selfish can they be?
this entire pandemic has shown all their fake and selfish truths. I’m even more mad at companies giving these freebies to the professional beggars than to the people who actually need it or their employees. It’s sickening.

I praise companies who don’t work with influencers 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OK, being absent since thread #14 I caved in and watched the latest flog, today's ad was pretty bad, if you are going to advertise a smartphone, instead of filming yourself taking pictures and videos, wouldn't it have been better to make a small segment of her vlog WITH the smartphone as to showcase video quality, mic quality etc.
She only seemed to use the phone in Selfridge because she was using her own phone at The Pandora Event.

• Sick
I can’t believe how far I was into the video before I realised what she was doing, begging for a free bag FFS!!! She’s “ in the market for a new bag “.
Good god how can low can she stoop? She’s hit a new low. Lidl must be rubbing off on her as we all know she does it all the time. No doubt there will be numerous free bags landing on her doorstep in the coming days. It really is disgusting the amount of free stuff they all get, absolutely obscene and it need to stop.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Professional beggar @deadgirlinside !! That should be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣. Perfect description of some of them. Unfortunately those beggars... oops I ment influencers , have access to many people and companies need to sell their products. Especially with the Covid etc. So I'm afraid it's not going to stop . The begging and the gifting is going to continue. It is also much cheaper for the company than to advertise. I'm sure someone already mentioned this in some previous thread.
The food picts are so funny. They use such weird filters that even a hamburger looks like vomited food... not to mention the beige / green/slimy concoctions she makes from the veggie garden... it looks anything but appetizing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.