Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Johosoho claims the glass are diamonds …lab diamonds …so not diamonds !!! What a chancer she is … how the ASA don’t slam her an Pandora for false promotion is beyond me
I’m not sticking up for Jose as I can’t bare her. FYI lab diamonds and natural diamonds are exactly the same other than how The have been curated both in molecular structure and the way they look visually. Even under heavy inspection it is very difficult to tell the difference.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The disappearing chin in clouds of endless white with infected crazy eyebrows , goodness me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says jeans are boring and what "normal" people wear (she used air quotes, didn't know you were an alien, Josie) but wears the same boring white tops, just with more ridiculous sleeves each time.
I love jeans. Depending on the stretch they can be so comfortable, I even travel in them. Celebrities wear jeans. She and Freddy make it sound like a crime to wear jeans.
I don't think her outfits are very extraordinary. She just puts on a white dress and calls it a day. She doesn't know how to really style outfits. It's fine not to like jeans, but I don't like the way she put it.

Also, she called polyester "feels and looks silky but more affordable". She really avoided saying the word polyester to sell the dress.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Says jeans are boring and what "normal" people wear (she used air quotes, didn't know you were an alien, Josie) but wears the same boring white tops, just with more ridiculous sleeves each time.
I love jeans. Depending on the stretch they can be so comfortable, I even travel in them. Celebrities wear jeans. She and Freddy make it sound like a crime to wear jeans.
I don't think her outfits are very extraordinary. She just puts on a white dress and calls it a day. She doesn't know how to really style outfits. It's fine not to like jeans, but I don't like the way she put it.

Also, she called polyester "feels and looks silky but more affordable". She really avoided saying the word polyester to sell the dress.
My dress style is kinda similar to hers, I love ruffles, bows, skirts and dresses, that's why I started watching her, but she takes it to extremes borderline costumey and ridiculous, she could even pass for a Japanese lolita if she tried a bit more

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The royals wear jeans 🤷‍♀️ .

Josie can go pout in her corner of her hate for jeans. I will say, months back- she took a picture of wearing jeans where she looked young and fresh. She looked like her age and cute and not the old frumpy granny look she aspires for.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My dress style is kinda similar to hers, I love ruffles, bows, skirts and dresses, that's why I started watching her, but she takes it to extremes borderline costumey and ridiculous, she could even pass for a Japanese lolita if she tried a bit more
Totally, I love those elements in an outfit as well. I own quite a few dresses that are feminine too. Why can't she have a personal style that's hers without acting like others styles are something sub-par to hers..
The lolitas are so adorable, I sure hope not!

Josie can go pout in her corner of her hate for jeans. I will say, months back- she took a picture of wearing jeans where she looked young and fresh. She looked like her age and cute and not the old frumpy granny look she aspires for.
Exactly!

Reactions: 11
I only scanned through her latest ha video, but does she not even bother telling people where the items are from anymore, so they have no choice but to click the affiliate link?

I’ve honestly never seen anyone do that before, and really really speaks volumes.

Maybe she’s been doing it for a while but I haven’t watched for ages.
I was coming here to say exactly this. So low... she did it even in her haul video🙄🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick

She does this with regard to polyester ALL THE TIME!!! Otherwise, she won‘t be able to sell all the overpriced floaty non-relatable crap she is selling - yeah, Josie darling, you are those things because people who spend money on expensive clothes would rarely buy polyester crap (perhaps something extraordinary which you never show). She never shows clothing for the working / business women - for the majority of us who actually do something with our lives rather to sit at home wearing white dresses and selling begged for stuff on ebay as well as tricking middle aged women to buy cheap overprised stuff. You should be ashamed of yourself, Josie 😊 I am, for watching your videos for a while back in the days and being tricked into believing you were different. (I am sure she reads here, hello, Josie, from a former subscriber)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
dahhlings, we need a new thread, I don't know if I can make one, but I'll try, have we decided on a thread title yet?

Reactions: 6
dahhlings, we need a new thread, I don't know if I can make one, but I'll try, have we decided on a thread title yet?
usually there is a place you can see the thread title suggestions and see who got the most likes(votes) ..but I am not sure about setting a new one up...some kind thread fairy does it while I am asleep most times.

• Haha
I just hate how she says “normal people”… like, as if she’s some sort of god? Hun, you are a normal person - you just think you’re something special because you wear white dresses in Manchester when it’s raining 🤷🏼‍♀️ You’re not special, just a bit dim…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
turns out i don't have enough privilege or karma to make a new thread, maybe I should manifest it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tbf in those jeans she was modelling she did look old and frumpy… I’m not sure if it is her body shape but trousers do seem to make her look like a soccer mom …I’d like to see her wear an in the Frow outfit and vice versa bet Frow would make johosoho outfit edgy whilst plain jo would make Frow clothes frumpy … unpopular opinion but I find jeans so uncomfortable and material is rough 😔

Reactions: 5
Has a winner been announced for the Strawtop Cottage competition ? If not, I think they should be reported to the ASA.

Fraudulent behaviour Josefiend, tsk tsk.
Screenshot_20210823-000955_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-001004_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-001011_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-001015_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They did announce the winner a few days ago. I don’t think it was these people. The prize was a free stay at the cottage, not to be the first people to stay there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.