Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B691FCC2-4699-4CFF-B6FE-DC99FAD9E53F.jpeg

Photoshop fail - Her shoulder is disappearing like her chin. Also, a wool gilet in the middle of August, off the shoulder tablecloth inspired dress, and Espadrilles. She’s a fashion influencer…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Professional beggar @deadgirlinside !! That should be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣. Perfect description of some of them. Unfortunately those beggars... oops I ment influencers , have access to many people and companies need to sell their products. Especially with the Covid etc. So I'm afraid it's not going to stop . The begging and the gifting is going to continue. It is also much cheaper for the company than to advertise. I'm sure someone already mentioned this in some previous thread.
The food picts are so funny. They use such weird filters that even a hamburger looks like vomited food... not to mention the beige / green/slimy concoctions she makes from the veggie garden... it looks anything but appetizing.
Also I’m sure if a company advertises say hair product or mascara…if model is wearing extensions or faux eyelashes company must declare it … when they give to these influenzas no declaration seems to need to be made

Reactions: 11
Looks like Johosoho and Angry Chav are spending time with Lydiot at the glam fire pit…why does Chav look so big???
326C7D2F-90DB-49EA-BC64-46155AE1257F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching her Selfridges shopping video (aka ad for Samsung), I found it a little funny how there was all these clips of her or someone else taking a video of her taking another video or photo with her Samsung. So it becomes super obvious that she's agreed to include the Samsung screen or whatever X amount of times for X amount of money. Like, the point of integrating ads is to blend it together with the content, but no one would actually take a picture of themselves taking a picture with another device. She was also filmed using two different Samsung phones, am I supposed to believe that she's just switching between phones for fun?

1629623358183.png

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Watching her Selfridges shopping video (aka ad for Samsung), I found it a little funny how there was all these clips of her or someone else taking a video of her taking another video or photo with her Samsung. So it becomes super obvious that she's agreed to include the Samsung screen or whatever X amount of times for X amount of money. Like, the point of integrating ads is to blend it together with the content, but no one would actually take a picture of themselves taking a picture with another device. She was also filmed using two different Samsung phones, am I supposed to believe that she's just switching between phones for fun?

View attachment 724292
You are to believe she’s dropping the iPhone for Samsung too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
We need a thread name!!!

I got the TL/DR for the next thread

More Teeth, Ibeetha vacay, more affiliate links, dressing in the dark and on the hunt for a free Chanel!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Latest flogathon …… was it Josie or was it QVC….’content creator’. Ha Ha Ha!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boring boring boring. Go away Josie with your Autumn crap. It is not Autumn or Fall - which you use for your American Market.
It's still summer. What's next week bloody Christmas !!!!!! Your pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Johosoho claims the glass are diamonds …lab diamonds …so not diamonds !!! What a chancer she is … how the ASA don’t slam her an Pandora for false promotion is beyond me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We need a thread name!!!

I got the TL/DR for the next thread

More Teeth, Ibeetha vacay, more affiliate links, dressing in the dark and on the hunt for a free Chanel!
On Post 701, a little early for titles, but it was fitting for the beggar at the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Boring boring boring. Go away Josie with your Autumn crap. It is not Autumn or Fall - which you use for your American Market.
It's still summer. What's next week bloody Christmas !!!!!! Your pathetic.
I mean it's likely - she started Christmas stuff in bloody October last year!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I only scanned through her latest ha video, but does she not even bother telling people where the items are from anymore, so they have no choice but to click the affiliate link?

I’ve honestly never seen anyone do that before, and really really speaks volumes.

Maybe she’s been doing it for a while but I haven’t watched for ages.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.