Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofglitter

I don't get the fascination with Ibiza. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not going to just go on a holiday to hang out at clubs (with the delta variant everywhere too). It's like going to Cancun - no culture, just drinking and boring lying on the beach all day getting sun damaged skin. I'd take cities, museums, and history anyday over a trip to Party Island.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Stealing this pic from you @Hungarianka

777E052F-4B91-47CE-8FD0-5422FE59AD4F.jpeg

What the F*** is even going on here?
I am soooo confused. Is it cold? Is it hot? Did she dress herself in the dark? She literally looks like she raided her mom’s closet with a blindfold who got amnesia and didn’t know what season we were in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

hannah123

VIP Member
I’ve been watching some of her videos a bit more recently and kept thinking how the hell does she put up with this man constantly adding something to everything she says, so it’s hilarious to come to the thread and see he’s even got a shoutout in the title for it.

It’s like Josie could say the sky is blue and he’d be like “well it’s actually a baby blue”, how does she not tell him to fuck off? Even if she’s annoying, he’s literally bumming around on her career and money.

Him and ITFs husband must get on like a house on fire, they’re both bums that live off their bread winner partner but find someway to belittle them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Charlie's eyebrows are just awful, doesnt he realize he plucked way too much in the middle, it makes his eyes look far apart
1628796908389.png
1628796923217.png
1628796977417.png

Who does that?
I think he also lightened them aka bleached them. What a guy

The irony of Charlie talkin bout the paid sponsored fake researchs done by companies to sell their products (Kellogs paying research to advertise the fact u need sugar in the morning is what he was talking about)
"You cant believe anything"
Josie nods.
"It's just nonsense, everything is sponsored."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

THE0bvious

The Dyson discussion was such blatant showing off, it’s a vacuum cleaner, get over it.

Charlie also let a bit of his spoilt side show

“we’re obsessed with Jim Lawrence, they’ve never sent us anything, not even a thank you for featuring”

They don’t have to send you anything? Their entire life just seems to be one long advert, at some point you have to show some humanity as this is going to dry up at some point!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

mupert

I just saw Josie in Chanel in selfridges in Manchester. After she left I heard the girls that work there saying they’d given her a deal but it wasn’t good enough for her so she didn’t buy the bag she’d asked them to get out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just started watching Josie’s channel and my gosh, does Charlie talk so much all the time?!?! I literally could not finish the recent cottage vlog because all he does is blah blah blah with such a nasally voice for every single question. And when Josie interrupts and tries to move the convo, he goes back to talking about what he was before. It’s like he doesn’t actually listen and only has a train of Charlie thoughts that his mouth has to blurt out. So annoying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Namima

VIP Member
Side Note: @Namima aren't you from Durban, hope things are better at your end and you and your family are safe. The visuals are scary, we are all on alert here.
It is absolutely terrifying. I have probably slept 6 hours out of 72 hours. Thankfully we are on a relatively safe part of town and the community has rallied together, protecting us. ❤ Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. And thank you so much for your kind words, it is so appreciated. I pray it does not spread to your end. Seriously, my nerves are shot lol thank gawd for you guys on TL keeping me sane and somewhat occupied, xoxoxo

• Heart
  • Sad

klady

VIP Member
E93C9A6F-0CAC-4EED-9150-A03E27F60813.jpeg

Nothing says holiday like sunbathing in a vegetable garden 🤦‍♀️ Who the fuck reserves a spot in the vegetable garden 😂

• Haha

v_kaydubz

Did anyone pick up on Charlie's sense of entitlement when he was talking about The Jim laurence lights? "They've never sent us anything. Not even a thank you for featuring." I just couldn't believe how bratty he was about it. He goes on about how grateful he is for receiving things and thank yous from brands, but really he just expects to be sent stuff if he features a brand. Do you feature the brand because you believe in it, or do you feature the brand because of what they will send you as a thank you? Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I’ve just started watching Josie’s channel and my gosh, does Charlie talk so much all the time?!?! I literally could not finish the recent cottage vlog because all he does is blah blah blah with such a nasally voice for every single question. And when Josie interrupts and tries to move the convo, he goes back to talking about what he was before. It’s like he doesn’t actually listen and only has a train of Charlie thoughts that his mouth has to blurt out. So annoying!
Oh he never stops. You're in for a ride my friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

lanathebest

Chatty Member
10 ways to glow up your life:

1. Have self-awareness
2. Realize when you're in the wrong and when you're racist
3. Realize that your partner is not meant for you
4. Stop scamming people
5. Open up your mind to other things other than money
6. Use your platform to do good
7. Accept not all criticism is a "hater"
8. Kill your ego
9. Read more books, get educated about the world around you
10. To be less judgemental of people you think are beneath you because of status, money or occupation

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Namima

VIP Member
Seriously, every time I hear an influencer use the word "manifest" I switch off immediately.

• Heart
  • Haha

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
STRAWTOP COTTAGE:
Really you pratts ? It's not your home you are not living in it ITS A RENTAL.
All very well dressing it like its your home & spending a fortune on ridiculous items eg £100 door knocker & Jim bloody Laurence but people won't notice or care.
Who puts a cream sofa in a rental ? It will get filthy.
Bloody Irons giving usual lectures on every item & dressing a bloody shelf.
Who wants wellie boots that complete strangers have put their feet in YUCK.
BUT with uk weather a TV is a must you pricks.
Good luck with this . It's pokey & ott . Not suitable for families at all.
Travel abroad is opening up now. Fear you have missed the boat . Your greed will become your sitting duck.

• Haha

YottoAdri

Did anyone else hear the comments of Charlie in Lydia's video saying that Spanish people are lazy? After minute 43 when they are in the car... Unbelievable! Seriously! Not only for the stupid ignorant comment itself, but coming from someone that doesn't even have a job and spend his days in shorts, cooking mediocre meals and playing with his dogs, it's another level of stupidity!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow