Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at the sitting room at Strawtop and reading the comments it seems clear to me that the sofa should be in front of the book case and the chairs by the window. Seeing Charlie perching like a bird on the tub chair just made me think that it’s hard to picture real people actually relaxing in them, especially larger men. And where will all those cushions go when someone actually wants to sit on the sofa? I’ve stayed in lots of lovely and not so lovely cottages over many years and I think having a cream sofa is utterly bonkers. It will only take a slightly grubby dog walking past it or one upturned coffee cup and it will be ruined. My friends used to run a B&B in the Lake District and then when they retired from that used to clean high end holiday cottages for some extra cash and the tales they tell of the state places are left are almost unbelievable. So many people are absolute pigs in rented accommodation no matter how high the price tag, and I hope Strawtop isn’t going to be ruined.
I had to laugh about how snobbish they both seemed about having the TV on view!
And stocking the bookcase with old tomes, I hope there are some more suitable holiday reads going to be included too rather than just old books used as quaint props !

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Chav is an idiot who thinks he knows it all …really what moron doesn’t know that fire extinguishers must be displayed …not hidden in a hidden cupboard under the stairs… and he wants to put pictures on the wall….where the light is …talk about cluttered … he always has to stick himself onto the camera and talk…. Those chairs are out of place …and the tiny rug…I thought was damaged flooring 😂 …so it was Johosoho friends hen…but Chavs mother was there?….also I think Johosoho was being rather snide about Manchester and the shops…her faux southern Home Counties act was palpable… I’m surprised she didn’t start the flog saying she was ‘oop north’ and break into a Manchester accent …

Oh and while I’m on my rant …what taut bought that large pine wood mirror for a room with such dark wood furniture…a few people have commented that coffee table is a must to play board games on….and View attachment 717464 Chav is getting love in the comments

chav’s new blonde hair and blonde eyebrows are scary

Oh is that what it is?? He's bleached his hair & eyebrows.:D Does he think it will make the humungous gap between his eyebrows look less noticeable? I thought he looked even more weird and creepy than usual! (Or is it just a filter??)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh is that what it is?? He's bleached his hair & eyebrows.:D Does he think it will make the humungous gap between his eyebrows look less noticeable? I thought he looked even more weird and creepy than usual! (Or is it just a filter??)
I wonder if Chaz and Lyds went to the same hairdresser ... 🤭
Her hair is suddenly very blonde as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just looking at the sitting room at Strawtop and reading the comments it seems clear to me that the sofa should be in front of the book case and the chairs by the window. Seeing Charlie perching like a bird on the tub chair just made me think that it’s hard to picture real people actually relaxing in them, especially larger men. And where will all those cushions go when someone actually wants to sit on the sofa? I’ve stayed in lots of lovely and not so lovely cottages over many years and I think having a cream sofa is utterly bonkers. It will only take a slightly grubby dog walking past it or one upturned coffee cup and it will be ruined. My friends used to run a B&B in the Lake District and then when they retired from that used to clean high end holiday cottages for some extra cash and the tales they tell of the state places are left are almost unbelievable. So many people are absolute pigs in rented accommodation no matter how high the price tag, and I hope Strawtop isn’t going to be ruined.
I had to laugh about how snobbish they both seemed about having the TV on view!
And stocking the bookcase with old tomes, I hope there are some more suitable holiday reads going to be included too rather than just old books used as quaint props !
this is so true!! 🤣🤣they are dressing it to their “home” aesthetic rather than practically as a holiday let.
I like what they’ve done with the kitchen, and the table chairs work well. It’s the living room that seems to have gone awry- and Your suggestion of the sofa in front or the bookcase works for watching tv. A small side table would work to provide a coffee table option ( otherwise where will drinks/ plates be placed- on the sofa or pouffe?) filling the bookcase with games/light reading is a frequent bonus in rental cottages.

Reactions: 8
So sick of them thinking other peoples property is theirs to show off - he shared this without blocking the number plate and obviously at SFH. Shameless. Hope they get reprimanded and banned
He is such an idiot. They have no respect for other people's property - they really don't.

On a side note I was in hospital with COVID (I am now absolutely fine) but please be careful folks. I was double vaccinated and it still knocked me for six - so if in doubt please wear a mask etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
this is so true!! 🤣🤣they are dressing it to their “home” aesthetic rather than practically as a holiday let.
I like what they’ve done with the kitchen, and the table chairs work well. It’s the living room that seems to have gone awry- and Your suggestion of the sofa in front or the bookcase works for watching tv. A small side table would work to provide a coffee table option ( otherwise where will drinks/ plates be placed- on the sofa or pouffe?) filling the bookcase with games/light reading is a frequent bonus in rental cottages.
Exactly - I said this a number of quotes back - and someone here responded that they should furnish it in high end products - but my pint was that it is a rental property - things get banged up and you need to replace them - good luck trying to chase people down trying to get money for wear and tear. I also think that the sitting room is too small for two couples. For one couple it is fine - but it is not in the cotswolds so why would anyone bother to pay a high price for this place?

Reactions: 14
He is such an idiot. They have no respect for other people's property - they really don't.

On a side note I was in hospital with COVID (I am now absolutely fine) but please be careful folks. I was double vaccinated and it still knocked me for six - so if in doubt please wear a mask etc.
Sending you lots of love and good vibes. Welcome back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Last vlog : Manchester, she walks around the town and realizes that apparently nobody wears a dress there...🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's not motivated to shop ( fine with me ) , but I ask :
1. Why bother to vlog if you're not motivated. Personally I would have enjoyed seeing some shops and what they have.
2 . not motivated because ...... no vouchers ?
Room in the hotel . She'd definitely go back to stay there. Can't show it because it's a mess..... honestly ?
What kind of a vlog is that ?
Daahlings, do not miss the whole interaction between her and him in the cottage , she trying to flog items and he constantly interrupting .... it's gold Jerry, GOLD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pointing out no one is wearing a dress in Manchester was funny because it’s not because we’re all in to grungy street style but because it was pissing it down. We’re used to the rain but it doesn’t mean we’re stupid and float around the city during a downpour.

I’ve concluded she does realise her fiancé is annoying, I can’t remember his name, she looked like she didn’t give a tit about anything he was saying when he was talking about pots.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
796258E5-AC19-4460-988A-D02A30FF2CB9.jpeg

With the dogs peeing and pooping in those flower beds, the smell has got to be awful🤧 Also, I thought Josiefiend LOVED the church bells. Well, in her latest story she sounds indignant about the church bells. I’m here for it and hope the bells ring every hour😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 719221
With the dogs peeing and pooping in those flower beds, the smell has got to be awful🤧 Also, I thought Josiefiend LOVED the church bells. Well, in her latest story she sounds indignant about the church bells. I’m here for it and hope the bells ring every hour😂
In Germany, for instance, the church bells ring every fifteen minutes from about 8 a.m until sometimes 10 p.m. marking the time - one bell at 15 minutes past, two at half past etc. I so hope that churches in England do the same 😀 If I were her, I would never in the whole world give away so much money for this property - one can definately see she is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet Josie loves listening to the church bells so she can manifest her wedding to Charlie on the same grounds 😂

• Haha
View attachment 719221
their outdoor areas must reek of pee especially when it rains

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh tonight she is so ott playing up being the fun cool girl around Freddie. Reality check Josie you are & look like the geek grandma around those girls. Out begging in Selfridges round the bags (she thought £1120 was a lot) your way behind your chav mate Lids by 11k !!!!. All she did all day was stuff that mouth full of teeth with crap food.
Went to Charlie boys parents & proceeded to make a fool of herself riding round the park again on those ridiculous contractions.
Outnet delivery turned up with everything she ordered for Ibeeefa but needless to say she is going to keep most of it (Zimmerman dresses AGAIN) for next year.
Let down Josie that you didn't try on the silly BO BEEP HAT or those hideous Prada glasses WHICH YOU KNEW DEEP DOWN WOULD DO NOTHING FOR YOU !!!!! you already have the Edna granny ones and look like a right pratt !!!!
COMPULSIVE SPENDER
PS WHY NO MASK ROUND THE SHOPS ?????? SHAME ON YOU

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.