Fashion Mumblr #23 Josie hits a sour note, as she dashes about London in a giant Dior coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and not even to look after the poor dog. Just to stick him in the coldest part of the kitchen and shout at him when ever he got something wrong.
Haven't seen her shout at porter, people have different voice levels though, people may think I'm shouting or yelling at them but my dads Russian/German and scottish so I inherited his voice level in a female pitch/tone so personally when I watch her videos I haven't seen or heard her yell/shout at either porter or lumi, she does tell them off and or correct their behaviour but I do so to my animals when they are in training, correct and redirect, josie's dachshunds run riot with no behaviour correction since puppyhood no wonder they are so aggressive with other animals and people and hopefully with her one day too especially Dexter as we all know dickens is her favourite cause he's "special". At least lydia is getting training for her and porter 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol grosey josie is an ugly snail that thinks pampering herself is a job 🤣🤣🤣 lydia literally works with Karen millen yep no contest for me lydia works and josie just prancers around, should be switched josie is a sloth

I see you point here, however let’s be clear Lydiot took in pictures of her designer clothes to them and they replicated them. Her first project with them was an ‘edit’ what a joke, second project was picking KM items and choosing new colours for current pieces 😂😂😂

So if she works harder than Josie it is marginal 👍🏻

Theyre both an absolute joke...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow you really gotta hate a lot Josie to stick up for Lydiot! Just curious why you personally dislike her so much? I personally don’t like either but Josie seems to put a lot more effort in with engagement of her subs, cooking, gardening and she was queen of the milkmaid granny dresses before Lydia decided to steal her ‘look’ and breed of dog. 🤣
Josie really annoys me in so many but I can't fault her on her gardening, cooking / baking and pushing out vlogs. And she has a great relationship with her mum - gardening, shopping and out for lunch with Lala. Not just for IG / YT fodder.

And most importantly, Josie did not bully her pregnant hairdresser. And then formulate a plan to ruin said hairdresser's business. That is a step too far. In my opinion.

Josie needs to stop with the stupid voices though, it's bloody annoying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She also took off the whole of December as Vlogmas was pre-filmed in November ... I'll give it to Josie with her uploads - although badly edited, she pushes out 2 or 3 vlogs a week. And from what we know, Josie was not involved in sabotaging a single mum's business / livelihood in a pandemic.

Thank Gawd, the dogs were finally taken to the groomers ....
Hairgate this is all you got against her, so you call her lazy and a sloth and state josie works harder all because of hairgate really 🤦‍♀️ clearly your a fan of josie's, here I was thinking this was a thread for people who don't like josie (like myself a person who doesn't like josie), and upload days believe it or not there are way more influencers who upload 1 day a week sometimes ones that upload 1 day a fortnight does this mean they work less then other influencers...... No maybe YouTube isn't their main way of communicating with fans and or followers, they also may be working on other things behind the scenes, so if hairgate and upload days is all you got to judge weather josie or lydia works more harder each to their own 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I know many people that do the same, some take a full month off of work for their puppies and kittens, I see nothing wrong with taking time off to get to know and make your new pet comfortable in their new home, I would love to do that but I work from home so technically I don't need to 😂, this doesn't mean josie remotely works and or works harder.
That's excessive though and shows how little she does to have time to do that. Not like she needed to recover from her perineum being stitched up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hairgate this is all you got against her, so you call her lazy and a sloth and state josie works harder all because of hairgate really 🤦‍♀️ clearly your a fan of josie's, here I was thinking this was a thread for people who don't like josie (like myself a person who doesn't like josie), and upload days believe it or not there are way more influencers who upload 1 day a week sometimes ones that upload 1 day a fortnight does this mean they work less then other influencers...... No maybe YouTube isn't their main way of communicating with fans and or followers, they also may be working on other things behind the scenes, so if hairgate and upload days is all you got to judge weather josie or lydia works more harder each to their own 🤷‍♀️
Nope, there is way way more aspects to the "vile" Lydiot but she has her own thread. This is Josie's thread. As previously stated, Josie annoys me. But I do not have a hatred for her. I just wish she would do better. And in my opinion, Josie has good aspects and bad aspects. And I will give her credit when it's due just as I would for Lydiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow you really gotta hate a lot Josie to stick up for Lydiot! Just curious why you personally dislike her so much? I personally don’t like either but Josie seems to put a lot more effort in with engagement of her subs, cooking, gardening and she was queen of the milkmaid granny dresses before Lydia decided to steal her ‘look’ and breed of dog. 🤣
First of all you cannot steal a breed of dog many many many people have dachshunds and like that breed, they are an amazing dog, personally I don't feel lydia stole anything from josie style or otherwise, I've watched them both and still find lydia palletable to watch however with josie she is borefest central I'd rather watch grass grow or paint dry it would be a tonn more interesting, I also dispise the way josie treats the dogs she favours one over the other (Dickens over Dexter) and molest them 🤮🤮 it's disgusting, that grose slurping sound that she does is hurrendous and then to top it all off the way she treats charlie is disgraceful josie is no demsil in distress a princess that needs to be saved, yet she plays it off that way in every single video and instagram story there always seems to be something where she is capping all over Charlie, sorry not sorry but she grates it hence why I came to tattle to release this frustration but uh seems even the Tattlers adore josie...... It's creepy af

• Angry
Reactions: 3
All this has reminded me of Lydia’s grim Globy disaster and made me wonder…
Does anyone sense Josie might want to also start up a brand like that? Ie import cheap stuff from China to sell for exorbitant prices on a grander scale than the eBaygate?

Elementary Brands went on from the Globy failure to Niomi Smart’s attempt at a skincare line, and recently on the Tanya Burr thread someone spotted they’re mentioned in the business documents for her new brand. Maybe Miss Josie could be their next influencer to target and create a sad brand with?

Reactions: 12
Nope, there is way way more aspects to the "vile" Lydiot but she has her own thread. This is Josie's thread. As previously stated, Josie annoys me. But I do not have a hatred for her. I just wish she would do better. And in my opinion, Josie has good aspects and bad aspects. And I will give her credit when it's due just as I would for Lydiot.
Like......
List them

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Lydiot! Is that you?

Nope, I'm definitely not as attractive or wealthy as lydia I just like her and her content 😊
Interesting...

Is it the incessant brand-begging, whining, gaslighting, lying, lack of common sense or "luxe" Amazon hauls that get you all hot and bothered with Lydiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Again? She’s done that before! How very considerate of her to sit there picking and poking at her nails with no consideration for other passengers. She has no class whatsoever....horrid woman.
Yes that is SO inconsiderate to be using very strong smelling nail polish remover on a train! And I know she has time to do this at home... she’s got nothing but time to do self care. Train should be for reading and other quiet and not smelly activities.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Hairgate is merely the icing on the cake darling. It's clear you are blithely unaware of how lazy and entitled Lydiot actually is...

What kind of influenza is taken on a free NARS press trip to Bora Bora and decides to blog about it a year later!?

As a result:

To add insult to injury she wagged on about her year-long content delay – confirming the level of her laziness.

An embarrassing reminder of what intelligent people know about Lydia Millen. That is literally Lydia's job and she's so mediocre at it. The level of Lydia's unprofessionalism was revealed yet again with the repeated Intimissimi fail.

I could go on, but you catch my drift.

This is Josie's thread, so if you want to rave about Lydiot, hop on over to her thread. We'll have so much fun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
ok someone please photoshop some gold paint and Josie in a horrid bo peep outfit into this lol

4DD90642-D60A-454A-A136-8125F30FC3B0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.