Fashion Mumblr #23 Josie hits a sour note, as she dashes about London in a giant Dior coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all you cannot steal a breed of dog many many many people have dachshunds and like that breed, they are an amazing dog, personally I don't feel lydia stole anything from josie style or otherwise, I've watched them both and still find lydia palletable to watch however with josie she is borefest central I'd rather watch grass grow or paint dry it would be a tonn more interesting, I also dispise the way josie treats the dogs she favours one over the other (Dickens over Dexter) and molest them 🤮🤮 it's disgusting, that grose slurping sound that she does is hurrendous and then to top it all off the way she treats charlie is disgraceful josie is no demsil in distress a princess that needs to be saved, yet she plays it off that way in every single video and instagram story there always seems to be something where she is capping all over Charlie, sorry not sorry but she grates it hence why I came to tattle to release this frustration but uh seems even the Tattlers adore josie...... It's creepy af
Aww are you not well love

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't stop giggling about the thought of her climbing naked through that window. 🤣
Her obsession with tanning in the sun is going to bite her in the ass one day. I’m 50 now and wish wish wish I would have listened to everyone about this. My skin is so sun damaged and I’ve had melanoma. She needs to be careful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Her obsession with tanning in the sun is going to bite her in the ass one day. I’m 50 now and wish wish wish I would have listened to everyone about this. My skin is so sun damaged and I’ve had melanoma. She needs to be careful.
I’m sure she believes that the fake tan is protecting her skin! No skin whatever the color is made to spend hours in the sun. I have medium skin as was always told , oh don’t worry you are fine, and pop one hour two many and I have wonderful brown splashes on my face!

Reactions: 11
Lydia has gone on pr trips actually just not always on the same ones as josie, and if she has gone on the same ones at least she hasn't advertised them and or shoved them in the faces of her subscribers, so please do enlighten me as to how josie is remotely working and how lydia is not 🤔🤔🤷‍♀️ this still hasn't been provided, I'm not into hating on influencers for no reason and lydia hasn't given me a reason to hate on her vindictively (yet), josie grinds my gears in the worst way she is boring, does nothing but prancers around in maid dresses and acts like she's some sweet tvsn sales person when really her voice is like nails down a chalk board and has zero style, josie also has the worst taste in house and interiors 🤮🤮🤮.
Erm correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the idea of a PR trip to advertise the products to your subscribers? I don't think the Brands put on these PR trips for the love of it do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
personally I don't feel lydia stole anything from josie style or otherwise,
One minute Lydiot's a bad witch and self-proclaimed "proud difficult woman" –– and the next an aspiring country lady of the "care facility" manor.

Major identity crisis.

The photo to the right looks like a Josie moment to me. 😆

Lydiot would steal Josie's house if she could.

But if that's your story and you're sticking to it.

Lydia-Millen-Identity-Crisis (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t know if people need reminding but they are both trash individuals in their own crappy way. There are times I think- damn okay, maybe they aren’t so bad but then I see and get reminded that nope- still trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Nope, there is way way more aspects to the "vile" Lydiot but she has her own thread. This is Josie's thread. As previously stated, Josie annoys me. But I do not have a hatred for her. I just wish she would do better. And in my opinion, Josie has good aspects and bad aspects. And I will give her credit when it's due just as I would for Lydiot.
Im sorry but somebody who scams people has no good sides in my book....Absolutely horrible person

Reactions: 12
Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
One minute Lydiot's a bad witch and self-proclaimed "proud difficult woman" –– and the next an aspiring country lady of the "care facility" manor.

Major identity crisis.

The photo to the right looks like a Josie moment to me. 😆

Lydiot would steal Josie's house if she could.

But if that's your story and you're sticking to it.

View attachment 604279
Doubt she'd steal an old rectory like josie's, especially after what josie has done to the place 🤮, identity crisis oh I didn't know it was illegal for lydia to not be allowed to change and grow if she want's to who knew 🤷‍♀️ your forgetting josie's pictures would have more pink and one giant fugly dior coat 🤮

Im sorry but somebody who scams people has no good sides in my book....Absolutely horrible person
Do you know her personally, if not then you cannot say she doesn't have a good and genuine loving side, speaks so much about you then her to be honest

Hi Lydia!
Knew it you cannot list them noone has been able to prove that josie is more hard working it's obvious to me that she is not, this thread should be forever a josie rave thread seeing as you all are soo in love with her and stick up for her just to bring others down, I'd expect lydia hate on the lydia threads but oh no cannot hate on our poor little "hard working" josie on a josie troll wall 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ you all clearly secretly are josie subscribers and fans admit it...... I'm not clearly I'm in the wrong place.

Last edited:
Doubt she'd steal an old rectory like josie's, especially after what josie has done to the place 🤮, identity crisis oh I didn't know it was illegal for lydia to not be allowed to change and grow if she want's to who knew 🤷‍♀️ your forgetting josie's pictures would have more pink and one giant fugly dior coat 🤮

Do you know her personally, if not then you cannot say she doesn't have a good and genuine loving side, speaks so much about you then her to be honest

Knew it you cannot list them noone has been able to prove that josie is more hard working it's obvious to me that she is not, this thread should be forever a josie rave thread seeing as you all are soo in love with her and stick up for her just to bring others down, I'd expect lydia hate on the lydia threads but oh no cannot hate on our poor little "hard working" josie on a josie troll wall 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ you all clearly secretly are josie subscribers and fans admit it...... I'm not clearly I'm in the wrong place.
You are clearly either Lydia, Cawwie or Dee! Maybe Ali? Or maybe her PR man? Are you secretly a Lydia subscriber?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You are clearly either Lydia, Cawwie or Dee! Maybe Ali? Or maybe her PR man? Are you secretly a Lydia subscriber?
Secretly 🤣🤣🤣 no secret I have subscribed to Lydia's channel, funny how you try everything and anything to troll others for liking a person that isn't related to josie's troll wall, funny I've had so many people tell me not to like lydia because of their own hate for her yet this hate is from years past and it's clear that these people hating are vindictive and won't make like elsa and let it go, build a bridge I'll hate on lydia if I find something I don't like but so far I haven't, now if you don't mind this is a josie trolling thread (or at least that's what it's supposed to be, if not I'll look up other trolling sites for one)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Secretly 🤣🤣🤣 no secret I have subscribed to Lydia's channel, funny how you try everything and anything to troll others for liking a person that isn't related to josie's troll wall, funny I've had so many people tell me not to like lydia because of their own hate for her yet this hate is from years past and it's clear that these people hating are vindictive and won't make like elsa and let it go, build a bridge I'll hate on lydia if I find something I don't like but so far I haven't, now if you don't mind this is a josie trolling thread (or at least that's what it's supposed to be, if not I'll look up other trolling sites for one)
Excuse me?
You were the one who mentioned Lydia...I can have an opposing opinion about your statement.

I quote...

"Frow and lydia yeah I can see them getting it on with their well manicured men but josie grosy and Charlie, uh nope if Charlie is straight then I'm a pelican, that man is clearly trying to emulate ali and it's not working for him, Ali is more attractive by 10 fold and actually does work and to be honest so does Lydia she seems to be doing more then josie grosy 🤮🤮🤮 who seems to think pampering herself every 24hrs is going to beautify her 🤣🤣🤣 nope josie your still hidious inside and out and clearly a big bore as well I cannot watch your content due to her voice it's like nails down a chalk board, she never dresses in the slightest bit normal ever and all her content is boring and I'm scared I'd die of boredom 🤣🤣🤣 maybe josie should copy Frow and lydia hell maybe even Freddy a little more maybe she'll get her minions oops I mean subscribers to think she is the one being copied cause they are clearly that dumb to think she's this beautiful person when she is grose and a dog molester 🤭🤭🤭🤭"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
(Naked PR Man!)

Erm correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the idea of a PR trip to advertise the products to your subscribers? I don't think the Brands put on these PR trips for the love of it do you?
Secret PR trips. (shhh 🤫 don't tell anyone, we wouldn't want potential customers knowing about a product we are trying to sell!)

• Haha
Excuse me?
You were the one who mentioned Lydia...I can have an opposing opinion about your statement.

I quote...

"Frow and lydia yeah I can see them getting it on with their well manicured men but josie grosy and Charlie, uh nope if Charlie is straight then I'm a pelican, that man is clearly trying to emulate ali and it's not working for him, Ali is more attractive by 10 fold and actually does work and to be honest so does Lydia she seems to be doing more then josie grosy 🤮🤮🤮 who seems to think pampering herself every 24hrs is going to beautify her 🤣🤣🤣 nope josie your still hidious inside and out and clearly a big bore as well I cannot watch your content due to her voice it's like nails down a chalk board, she never dresses in the slightest bit normal ever and all her content is boring and I'm scared I'd die of boredom 🤣🤣🤣 maybe josie should copy Frow and lydia hell maybe even Freddy a little more maybe she'll get her minions oops I mean subscribers to think she is the one being copied cause they are clearly that dumb to think she's this beautiful person when she is grose and a dog molester 🤭🤭🤭🤭"
Yep that's me replying to another person who stated both lydia and frow in their comment so I replied back with my comment, clearly you don't have a problem with people bashing them on someone elses thread yet you get triggered when someone sticks up for them on someone else's thread 🤣🤣🤣 what a hoot oh yeah I bought them up 🤣🤣🤣 I'll gladly screen shoot everyone's comments that has either Lydia and or frows names in it, I just simply said josie is lazy and her and Charlie don't remotely act or look loved up or a couple 🤷‍♀️ it's you all that had a problem with what I said because well you cannot get over that someone may actually like lydia and ali over josie and Charlie 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't know who Lydia is or any of the vloggers except for Miss Half Chin.

Way off subject, but, what I blatenly find on Josies channel and her interaction with little Charlie with a brush cut is their lack of charisma, chemistry, sexual attraction. Such a young couple who should be all over each other but aren't !! They are more like brother and sister vibe. Oh my goodness me......what's up with these 2 ? Certainly not Charlie’s penis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
(Naked PR Man!)

Secret PR trips. (shhh 🤫 don't tell anyone, we wouldn't want potential customers knowing about a product we are trying to sell!)
All influencers go on pr josie is no different so this means it doesn't count as being more hard working cause they all go on pr, when I say more hard working I mean what else does she do that is work wise more then all the other ladies, has josie launched her own brand, has she worked on collections with a brand I've seen zero percent of her doing any of that so until she does meh she's a lazy sod

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.