Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Come on lidl is much harder working than Josie: blocking, deleting, bot buying , breathing exercices , giving orders ,bullying , wanting… all that is damm work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

lanathebest

Chatty Member
I love how she starts off with a general theme then segways to the ad feature, she thinks it'll make her look more genuine and natural but it's even worse.
I actually like youtubers who right off the bat say, today I am sponsored by - and take 2 min to talk about it, sometimes they tell u which minute to skip it. Or there are some who give genuine reviews about it.
But no, with Josie it's like, I am going to talk about sustainibility today my darlings x I just think ugh it is so important to do the best you can [blah blah for 5 min].
She also always says that she's been in love with the product but never talked about it before, she also suddenly also speaks on something that she never talked about and somehow by coincidence it's linked to the ad feature.
If tomorrow the brand Nuxe sponsored her for a Peppermint foot cream, she'd literally start the video with a general theme that connects to a foot cream so for instance: Manicures and pedicures
Then she will segway to her toes, and then to how dry her heels are and how important it is to talk about how to take care of your feet, that it's never talked about, and that they deserve a treatment like your face every night. That is why my darlings, I've been using this foot cream for a couple weeks and oh my goodness, it has been such a treasure in my life now, I cannot even [smacks lips] rave more about it!

ITS FAKE!!!!! JUST SHUT UP AND SAY HEY MY AD FEATURE TODAY IS ____

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Hairgate this is all you got against her, so you call her lazy and a sloth and state josie works harder all because of hairgate really 🤦‍♀️ clearly your a fan of josie's, here I was thinking this was a thread for people who don't like josie (like myself a person who doesn't like josie), and upload days believe it or not there are way more influencers who upload 1 day a week sometimes ones that upload 1 day a fortnight does this mean they work less then other influencers...... No maybe YouTube isn't their main way of communicating with fans and or followers, they also may be working on other things behind the scenes, so if hairgate and upload days is all you got to judge weather josie or lydia works more harder each to their own 🤷‍♀️
Hairgate is merely the icing on the cake darling. It's clear you are blithely unaware of how lazy and entitled Lydiot actually is...

What kind of influenza is taken on a free NARS press trip to Bora Bora and decides to blog about it a year later!?

As a result:

To add insult to injury she wagged on about her year-long content delay – confirming the level of her laziness.

An embarrassing reminder of what intelligent people know about Lydia Millen. That is literally Lydia's job and she's so mediocre at it. The level of Lydia's unprofessionalism was revealed yet again with the repeated Intimissimi fail.

I could go on, but you catch my drift.

This is Josie's thread, so if you want to rave about Lydiot, hop on over to her thread. We'll have so much fun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Doubt she'd steal an old rectory like josie's, especially after what josie has done to the place 🤮, identity crisis oh I didn't know it was illegal for lydia to not be allowed to change and grow if she want's to who knew 🤷‍♀️ your forgetting josie's pictures would have more pink and one giant fugly dior coat 🤮

Do you know her personally, if not then you cannot say she doesn't have a good and genuine loving side, speaks so much about you then her to be honest

Knew it you cannot list them noone has been able to prove that josie is more hard working it's obvious to me that she is not, this thread should be forever a josie rave thread seeing as you all are soo in love with her and stick up for her just to bring others down, I'd expect lydia hate on the lydia threads but oh no cannot hate on our poor little "hard working" josie on a josie troll wall 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ you all clearly secretly are josie subscribers and fans admit it...... I'm not clearly I'm in the wrong place.
You are clearly either Lydia, Cawwie or Dee! Maybe Ali? Or maybe her PR man? Are you secretly a Lydia subscriber?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Julia123

VIP Member
I love how she starts off with a general theme then segways to the ad feature, she thinks it'll make her look more genuine and natural but it's even worse.
I actually like youtubers who right off the bat say, today I am sponsored by - and take 2 min to talk about it, sometimes they tell u which minute to skip it. Or there are some who give genuine reviews about it.
But no, with Josie it's like, I am going to talk about sustainibility today my darlings x I just think ugh it is so important to do the best you can [blah blah for 5 min].
She also always says that she's been in love with the product but never talked about it before, she also suddenly also speaks on something that she never talked about and somehow by coincidence it's linked to the ad feature.
If tomorrow the brand Nuxe sponsored her for a Peppermint foot cream, she'd literally start the video with a general theme that connects to a foot cream so for instance: Manicures and pedicures
Then she will segway to her toes, and then to how dry her heels are and how important it is to talk about how to take care of your feet, that it's never talked about, and that they deserve a treatment like your face every night. That is why my darlings, I've been using this foot cream for a couple weeks and oh my goodness, it has been such a treasure in my life now, I cannot even [smacks lips] rave more about it!

ITS FAKE!!!!! JUST SHUT UP AND SAY HEY MY AD FEATURE TODAY IS ____
I could not agree more! Like a few vlogs ago where she said it was not sunny so then she pretended to "clear out" her electrics/hair appliances drawers. Opened them, said I like all of these, closed them (no clear out at all) and then was like... Oh my goodness me, it's my pubic hair zapper that somehow has walked up the stairs and made it's way into my powder room on it's own. Then launches into 20 minutes of talking about said hair zapper... still pretending like she just happened to run across it and felt like backing up a dump truck of a sales pitch about it.

JUST SHUT UP AND SAY - I'm so thrilled to work with Kenzie and want to share what I love about it with you. And kindly do this LESS OFTEN... like maybe 1 thing every other vlog. Not everything needs to be QVC and pretending it's not.

I said this on the Lydia thread. I'm really growing tired of the influencers monitizing their "lives" so inauthentically and pretending they love and use these paid for products. I'm liking more authentic "creators" who post about things they love and actually care about with the occasional declared spon deal with pride. Then I am also enjoying the REAL ads from Dior and others. Beautiful crafted professional campaigns that don't pretend to be anything but an ad.

Josie is the worst offender of "lookey here at this pimple popper that I'll demonstrate today and you'll never hear from it again".... remember the samsung phone and earbuds... and that scooter thingy? Where are they Josie!? eyeroll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
personally I don't feel lydia stole anything from josie style or otherwise,
One minute Lydiot's a bad bitch and self-proclaimed "proud difficult woman" –– and the next an aspiring country lady of the "care facility" manor.

Major identity crisis.

The photo to the right looks like a Josie moment to me. 😆

Lydiot would steal Josie's house if she could.

But if that's your story and you're sticking to it.

Lydia-Millen-Identity-Crisis (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Hairgate this is all you got against her, so you call her lazy and a sloth and state josie works harder all because of hairgate really 🤦‍♀️ clearly your a fan of josie's, here I was thinking this was a thread for people who don't like josie (like myself a person who doesn't like josie), and upload days believe it or not there are way more influencers who upload 1 day a week sometimes ones that upload 1 day a fortnight does this mean they work less then other influencers...... No maybe YouTube isn't their main way of communicating with fans and or followers, they also may be working on other things behind the scenes, so if hairgate and upload days is all you got to judge weather josie or lydia works more harder each to their own 🤷‍♀️
Lydiot! Is that you?

Nope, I'm definitely not as attractive or wealthy as lydia I just like her and her content 😊
Interesting...

Is it the incessant brand-begging, whining, gaslighting, lying, lack of common sense or "luxe" Amazon hauls that get you all hot and bothered with Lydiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lanathebest

Chatty Member
It's funny how the ones who try their hardest to be "elegant" and "classy" are those who end up looking like a cheap mess 💀

Purple with brown and luxurious brand in gold attached to it, perfect styling Josie
1622391892461.png

Oh and if you add this PRADA bag, yes PRADA then you are instantly elegant classy beauitful modern fun and flirty and luxurious. Thats just how fashion works!
1622391941340.png

I just paired a white top with beige shorts. Im a fashion expert, and i earn +100k because of this skill. I work very very very very hard.
1622391997842.png

This skirt my darling is so Princess off duty and it's very fitting as I have an estate now and acres and acres of land in the Cotswolds. It's premium though but think about cost per wear my darlings dont forget to use my code so I can earn more money, if you don't do it I'm going to scam you all again so don't tempt me x
1622392137681.png

Goodness me, I cannot believe how amazing this Edwardian Princess Diana off duty, wait did Princess Diana live in the Edwardian times? I'd have to ask Charlie. But oh my goodness, this is scrumptious!!!! I've had so many compliments from my neighbors asking if I sew it myself with my premium Sohoho House curtains
1622392202961.png

Looks even better with diaper shorts my darlings if you are in a rush as you are a business woman off duty princess Anne and you need a quick wee wee on your way to work
1622392305953.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

coconochanel

VIP Member
Lydia has gone on pr trips actually just not always on the same ones as josie, and if she has gone on the same ones at least she hasn't advertised them and or shoved them in the faces of her subscribers, so please do enlighten me as to how josie is remotely working and how lydia is not 🤔🤔🤷‍♀️ this still hasn't been provided, I'm not into hating on influencers for no reason and lydia hasn't given me a reason to hate on her vindictively (yet), josie grinds my gears in the worst way she is boring, does nothing but prancers around in maid dresses and acts like she's some sweet tvsn sales person when really her voice is like nails down a chalk board and has zero style, josie also has the worst taste in house and interiors 🤮🤮🤮.
Erm correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the idea of a PR trip to advertise the products to your subscribers? I don't think the Brands put on these PR trips for the love of it do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Come on lidl is much harder working than Josie: blocking, deleting, bot buying , breathing exercices , giving order bullying , wanting… all that is damm work.
You forgot to add reading Tattle. Lydia's attained a total of 92 threads compared to Josie's mere 23. That's a lot of reading and a lot of apostrophes to comprehend for Lydiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Namima

VIP Member
Watched the latest offering from madam. Have to say, at times, I feel kinda bad for Josie. Don't come at me lol it's not often that I do feel bad for her.
Hear me out.
Charlie just has no chill, absolutely NO sense of humour, there is no charm about him - he always appears to be on the edge of a fit of a temper tantrum or ... a lecture.
She tried to banter with him - her attempts just went straight over his head. Charlie has to have an opinion. He literally sucks the fun out of everything. He has a great body but there is just nothing "sexy" about him. And one of the things that makes a man sexy, in my opinion, is a good sense of humour mixed with a sexy smile. And he hardly ever smiles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
I don’t know if people need reminding but they are both trash individuals in their own shitty way. There are times I think- damn okay, maybe they aren’t so bad but then I see and get reminded that nope- still trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
“My darlings, I think I absolutely outdid myself! This room is literally a dream. The GOLD everything room is EPIC. I think the Pink feather Lamp that I got after begging for it, gives the room that extra spark. Just look how all the beautiful golden bits and bobs go so well. The Gold paint was once again kindly gifted and paaaaaafect. I feel so Royal. I even turned my sausage dog into gold, literally. ‘*doggie nauseating voice* come here little dickie, momma wants you to pee here so it all blends in with the golden room.’ My dahhhlings, look at these golden pillows and blanket. Aren’t they just so beautiful? I am in awe. I wonder what my new BFFF will say? I just can’t believe it. “
57B7AF11-D141-4CF0-B171-8394D56848B8.jpeg

*sorry for the terrible photoshop but I suck at this 😂 * this was the best I could do. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
(Naked PR Man!)

Secret PR trips. (shhh 🤫 don't tell anyone, we wouldn't want potential customers knowing about a product we are trying to sell!)
They mustn't be PR trips then. 🤭 Brands gift her these 5* all inclusive trips solely in admiration and gratitude. She's such a hard working snazzy moo moo who deserves luxurious breaks. Just like that time Dior sent her Christmas PR and, rather than promote it in the run up to Christmas, she put it straight under her tree as she's 'like a child and just loves having lots of presents to open on Christmas Day'.

Lydia working hard. LOL. Even she references herself as a sloth. The bungalow - graveyard of ambition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Frow and lydia yeah I can see them getting it on with their well manicured men but josie grosy and Charlie, uh nope if Charlie is straight then I'm a pelican, that man is clearly trying to emulate ali and it's not working for him, Ali is more attractive by 10 fold and actually does work and to be honest so does Lydia she seems to be doing more then josie grosy 🤮🤮🤮 who seems to think pampering herself every 24hrs is going to beautify her 🤣🤣🤣 nope josie your still hidious inside and out and clearly a big bore as well I cannot watch your content due to her voice it's like nails down a chalk board, she never dresses in the slightest bit normal ever and all her content is boring and I'm scared I'd die of boredom 🤣🤣🤣 maybe josie should copy Frow and lydia hell maybe even Freddy a little more maybe she'll get her minions oops I mean subscribers to think she is the one being copied cause they are clearly that dumb to think she's this beautiful person when she is grose and a dog molester 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Considering Audi took their car back from her I doubt Bentley will give up a car for free, grosey josie and char char can only afford a Mazda yo, clearly she want's to top two other particular women who have fancier cars so she wan'ts to menifest being them 🤣🤣
No way does Lydia do more than Josie. Lidl has made being a sloth into an art form!
Just going back to the Lidl thread now. I'll see myself out :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Josie bingo
Spec-tac-u-lar
Oh my goodness
Oh my gosh
Powder room (what on earth is going on in there! Talk about wreck a room!)
Blooms
Kitchen garden
Rather fabulous
Scrumptious
Snoffle
Dalesford
The Farmhouse
Mac & cheese
Luncheon
Brassiere
Tootle about
Have I missed any my dharlings!