Fashion Mumblr #23 Josie hits a sour note, as she dashes about London in a giant Dior coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ermmmm...soz if harpin’ back a bit but does this shampoo bar soap thingy wot Madame Josie is currently floggin’ come in a dingy/purply/sludge shade?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of coats...does anyone else notice that she has a closet of roughly 50 coats and this is the only one she wears?

Can you imagine having so many and not having enough time to wear them all?

Her ad for that pre-shampoo thing is just one more step to get consumers to buy more. What is the point of shampoo?! Do people not know that you can rinse and repeat as needed with shampoo if your hair is that weighed down?

Reactions: 17
So her “bad day” is basically being a rich, entitled, snob complaining about small things when the rest of us deal with worse stuff everyday .. such an obnoxious existence! The whole time she whined I thought to myself can you imagine her dealing with real issues?!? So spoiled ! Her mother created a monster

I have to admit I laughed at her thinking you deserve it you materialistic bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Speaking of coats...does anyone else notice that she has a closet of roughly 50 coats and this is the only one she wears?

Can you imagine having so many and not having enough time to wear them all?
This I cannot understand either. I have only three, and they are far from new. One dressy one that I'm going to give to charity because I no longer wear it, my current dressy one, and my casual, extremely warm coat for harsh Chicago winters, but I wear it in cold spring and fall weather as well (and it's super old). Otherwise I'll wear a sweater or a fleece. Josie must have at least 10 (likely more?) and they are either brand new or from last year (except her mom's Barbour jacket).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The DM (UK paper) is saying that Princess Bea and Edo are eyeing a 3 million pound house in the Cotswolds,and near neighbours would be the Becks and Ellie Goulding and it isnt far from the Daylesford estate.......I bet Mumble is rubbing her hands with glee and manifesting like crazy that they do move there ..she will be sure to arrange a casual "bumping into"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This I cannot understand either. I have only three, and they are far from new. One dressy one that I'm going to give to charity because I no longer wear it, my current dressy one, and my casual, extremely warm coat for harsh Chicago winters, but I wear it in cold spring and fall weather as well (and it's super old). Otherwise I'll wear a sweater or a fleece. Josie must have at least 10 (likely more?) and they are either brand new or from last year (except her mom's Barbour jacket).
Wonder what happened to the new Barbour she ’acquired’, haven’t seen her wear it in yonks. Has it been flogged?

• Sick
  • Haha
Hey Chicagoan here too! 🙋‍♀️ And honestly I have similar. One or two max in each category. Sometimes I think I could have more so I am not always in the same coat for work but really.... does someone need 50 beige wool coats? Live a little... if this is your job then maybe get a COLOR besides white or pink or barbor? That is something I do like about many others like Frow, Tamara, Cassie... they have fun with color, styles, and mix things up a little (even though also hoarders, lol)

She is definitely swayed by "brand" and has that influencer "problem". You can always tell when they do a sponsored haul because it feels like most of the items are just needing to buy enough to show and not much of it is what they really love... it's brands they covet for logo or brands they don't usually buy but feel they should show so they look "relatable". Most handbags seem to get sold and clothing not worn more than one time for vlog and a photoshoot (if paid).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The DM (UK paper) is saying that Princess Bea and Edo are eyeing a 3 million pound house in the Cotswolds,and near neighbours would be the Becks and Ellie Goulding and it isnt far from the Daylesford estate.......I bet Mumble is rubbing her hands with glee and manifesting like crazy that they do move there ..she will be sure to arrange a casual "bumping into"
No doubt gnashing those teefers in anticipation! She loves to name-drop. I was not really listening, but Charlie's family member got mentioned a couple of vlogs ago. Think the person was on stage or something like that. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me her dressing room changes are minor? I refuse to watch her vlogs but I’m going to scream if she’s doing a ‘Lydia Millen’ and basically starting again.

• Haha
Please tell me her dressing room changes are minor? I refuse to watch her vlogs but I’m going to scream if she’s doing a ‘Lydia Millen’ and basically starting again.
It's a very tiny HoHo stool and a George Smith clover pouffe (which looks a lot like a tiny penis)
Thrillingly, she also throws coats in a bag and stores it in a cupboard, and hangs up 100 identical viscose dresses.

There is a whole lot sipping and slurping.

Milord Irons also buys ANOTHER old mustard chair.

I skipped through everything else

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how she starts off with a general theme then segways to the ad feature, she thinks it'll make her look more genuine and natural but it's even worse.
I actually like youtubers who right off the bat say, today I am sponsored by - and take 2 min to talk about it, sometimes they tell u which minute to skip it. Or there are some who give genuine reviews about it.
But no, with Josie it's like, I am going to talk about sustainibility today my darlings x I just think ugh it is so important to do the best you can [blah blah for 5 min].
She also always says that she's been in love with the product but never talked about it before, she also suddenly also speaks on something that she never talked about and somehow by coincidence it's linked to the ad feature.
If tomorrow the brand Nuxe sponsored her for a Peppermint foot cream, she'd literally start the video with a general theme that connects to a foot cream so for instance: Manicures and pedicures
Then she will segway to her toes, and then to how dry her heels are and how important it is to talk about how to take care of your feet, that it's never talked about, and that they deserve a treatment like your face every night. That is why my darlings, I've been using this foot cream for a couple weeks and oh my goodness, it has been such a treasure in my life now, I cannot even [smacks lips] rave more about it!

ITS FAKE!!!!! JUST SHUT UP AND SAY HEY MY AD FEATURE TODAY IS ____

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I love how she starts off with a general theme then segways to the ad feature, she thinks it'll make her look more genuine and natural but it's even worse.
I actually like youtubers who right off the bat say, today I am sponsored by - and take 2 min to talk about it, sometimes they tell u which minute to skip it. Or there are some who give genuine reviews about it.
But no, with Josie it's like, I am going to talk about sustainibility today my darlings x I just think ugh it is so important to do the best you can [blah blah for 5 min].
She also always says that she's been in love with the product but never talked about it before, she also suddenly also speaks on something that she never talked about and somehow by coincidence it's linked to the ad feature.
If tomorrow the brand Nuxe sponsored her for a Peppermint foot cream, she'd literally start the video with a general theme that connects to a foot cream so for instance: Manicures and pedicures
Then she will segway to her toes, and then to how dry her heels are and how important it is to talk about how to take care of your feet, that it's never talked about, and that they deserve a treatment like your face every night. That is why my darlings, I've been using this foot cream for a couple weeks and oh my goodness, it has been such a treasure in my life now, I cannot even [smacks lips] rave more about it!

ITS FAKE!!!!! JUST SHUT UP AND SAY HEY MY AD FEATURE TODAY IS ____
I could not agree more! Like a few vlogs ago where she said it was not sunny so then she pretended to "clear out" her electrics/hair appliances drawers. Opened them, said I like all of these, closed them (no clear out at all) and then was like... Oh my goodness me, it's my pubic hair zapper that somehow has walked up the stairs and made it's way into my powder room on it's own. Then launches into 20 minutes of talking about said hair zapper... still pretending like she just happened to run across it and felt like backing up a dump truck of a sales pitch about it.

JUST SHUT UP AND SAY - I'm so thrilled to work with Kenzie and want to share what I love about it with you. And kindly do this LESS OFTEN... like maybe 1 thing every other vlog. Not everything needs to be QVC and pretending it's not.

I said this on the Lydia thread. I'm really growing tired of the influencers monitizing their "lives" so inauthentically and pretending they love and use these paid for products. I'm liking more authentic "creators" who post about things they love and actually care about with the occasional declared spon deal with pride. Then I am also enjoying the REAL ads from Dior and others. Beautiful crafted professional campaigns that don't pretend to be anything but an ad.

Josie is the worst offender of "lookey here at this pimple popper that I'll demonstrate today and you'll never hear from it again".... remember the samsung phone and earbuds... and that scooter thingy? Where are they Josie!? eyeroll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's a very tiny HoHo stool and a George Smith clover pouffe (which looks a lot like a tiny penis)
Thrillingly, she also throws coats in a bag and stores it in a cupboard, and hangs up 100 identical viscose dresses.

There is a whole lot sipping and slurping.

Milord Irons also buys ANOTHER old mustard chair.

I skipped through everything else
My thoughts exactly ... a tiny stumpy dick and balls stool

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who on earth has one hour four times a week to watch her boring content, I wonder... I haven't been watching her for a while and clicked on today's video, she lost me on the second minute and kept on talking and talking on some irrelevant subject I don't remember seconds later.

Truth is, the business of cOntEnt crEators is slowly dying. They are all buying properties now - smart decision imo for such simps it's even astonishing. Look at her content or Lydia's content - for about an year it's soooooo boring you literally ask yourself why bother. :D

• Haha
Ugh, not knowing that g*psy is an offensive word is no excuse, Well Actually Charlie. He's so content in his insular middle-class-pretending-to-be-gentry universe that he doesn't even want to learn anything that might upset his worldview. Gross behavior, but not unexpected.

• Sick
Somebody will have to recap for me. I don’t have 1 hour 4 minutes to spare watching her rambles, boasts and lies. She really thinks high of herself expecting her audience to waste an hour. 20 minutes is my limited time but an hour?! She needs to consider others and their priorities than her and her ramblings. Hundreds of pounds on bulbs. Lala needs to put restrictions on her the spending, oy gevalt! If she isn’t bankrupt by the end of the 2020s then I’ll eat my hat.

• Heart
Um the thumbnails she uses are typically unflattering but this is a DOOZIE! 😝

Caption This! 👇🏼

4C1E9A1E-A861-4361-9A38-314BB7139D33.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.