Fashion Mumblr #23 Josie hits a sour note, as she dashes about London in a giant Dior coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need to watch the video. She's going to Ibiza and the entire video was one long advert delivered in a manic way that made me wonder if she's using the good ole Colombian marching powder. I even checked the speed as I often put her on a higher speed to get through the bore-fest.

She is flogging everything, clothes, makeup, tanning lotion, beauty products, shoes, cooler bag, beach towels. It is like watching a home shopping channel. Waiting for her to say, "but wait, there's more!"

If we have to drink a shot every time she says "a little bit" or "my little" this or that, we would get alcohol poisoning! There are several times were milady tells us how she treated herself, blah, blah, blah. She and her never ending treating and pampering, urgh!!! :sick:

We have her affectatious pronounciation of any non-English words, several times were she races through her commercial at such a speed, that she is confused about the brand name, which is then pronounced by the extra rolling of any "r". After showing her broken Valentino shoes on Insta, she regales us about how she wears her designer slides to do her gardening and does now believe in keeping thingsfor best.

We also had the letters "WTF" floating across her screen. It's Josefiend's attempt at cool my dahlings. I've noticed her trying to appeal to a younger audience for several videos now. I suppose she needs to build a younger audience to beg to get her wedding sponsered. I can see her working up to that already.
Colombian marching powder...I love it!...😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Josie has to flog everything free that’s sent her way then, sell it on eBay. Otherwise, she and Charlie won’t be able to keep up the posh pretenses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi ladies, long time lurker here. Can’t resist, may I preemptively suggest the next thread title: “Thickest of skins flogging products for most sensitive of skins”
Hello my DaaHliNgs !!!
I found this suggestion for a new thread title. Don't know if there are more in the earlier messages . Also I don't know how to open a new thread... my life has enough stress already 😅😅😅. This post is my contribution. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately, as a new member, you can’t create a thread. Also, the suggestion you’re recommending is a great one, but it doesn’t have the most votes. I was going to start a new thread but was hesitant because my thread title suggestion has the most votes. If no one starts a new thread in 30 minutes, I’ll do it.

@Namima may you please start the next Josie’s thread, if you’re still on line. Please

New Thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.