Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending best wishes to you all for the New Year....Ye Gods it has got to be better than the last one hasn't it???!! Anyhoo - the likes of Lidl, Froo Froo and Lady Josie have made my choice of New Year's Resolution an easy one :) It's never, ever, to knowingly buy from a brand that uses these moronic 'influencers' to promote their goods. And top of my hit list of brands/items I have loathed the most this last year *drum roll*

1. Senreve for those horrid bags they have 'gifted' to every influencer and their dog.
2. ByTerry for that nasty red bejewelled compact thingy that Josie simpered endlessly about.
3. Peloton for caving in to Madame when she had a hissy fit.
4. HollandCooper for their pretentious overpriced tat.
5. Ho Ho House for giving Madame ideas.

Ooooh I could go on and on...... :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love the house. It’s gorgeous. I’m not into Josie’s fashion choices so I just watch for house content
The house is stunning, what they are doing to it is torturous to see. You can’t polish a turd but seemingly they can dull a diamond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
LOL - Ericas Girly World popped up in my Youtube today - LOL as she was talking about youtubers she follows and ones that she will never watch and she said "how many times is a vlogger gonna wear a beige sweater with a camel coat?...Guess who I immediately thought of????
Erica has also referred to Lydia Elise Millen as being too 'vanilla' and boring for her liking 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she looks ten years older and her teeth look okay with the filler lining. But she looks worn and old. Wish she would dress like she did in 2016 maybe 2017 she was so much more relatable

Which video was that so want to see the shade
her most recent one - yesterday - dec 30?

Reactions: 4
Happy New Year everyone! I still don't know what I am wearing to the living room New Years Eve.....I might not even go. 😂 😂 Wishing everyone Health, Happiness and Love in the New Year. Thanks to all of the laughter here I am still sane in lockdown!

@Allexie01 Me too!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
May the best ye've ever seen
Be the worst ye'll ever see
May a moose ne'er leave yer girnal
Wi' a tear drap in his e'e
May ye aye keep hale an' he'rty
Till ye're auld eneuch tae dee
May ye aye be jist as happy
As we wish ye aye tae be

or in plain English

May the best you have ever seen
Be the worst you will ever see
May a mouse never leave your girnal
With a tear drop in his eye
May you always keep hale and hearty
Till you are old enough to die
May you always be just as happy
As we wish you always to be

Happy New Year everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy New Year, everyone! I wonder if Madame will be having a hissy fit because she still hasn't reached the magic 500K subscribers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There appears to be social media silence from the Lord and Lady.
I wonder if they are somewhere they shouldn't be.
They are Tier 4 now.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
When they posted the 2 old/previously seen photos to their individual IG, I had suspicions they were away/had visitors/up to no good.
Then @Yuni posted her correspondence with Holland Cooper and I thought... No, they were just showing off.

Now, I am wondering if they are sick?!?!
Not a Happy New Year to their subscribers on their stories.
That could have been arranged, shot, snapped in advance and posted from anywhere in the world.
I mean they do it all the time 🙄

I need help for my suspicious nature. 😁
There is probably a perfectly innocent explanation.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
When they posted the 2 old/previously seen photos to their individual IG, I had suspicions they were away/had visitors/up to no good.
Then @Yuni posted her correspondence with Holland Cooper and I thought... No, they were just showing off.

Now, I am wondering if they are sick?!?!
Not a Happy New Year to their subscribers on their stories.
That could have been arranged, shot, snapped in advance and posted from anywhere in the world.
I mean they do it all the time 🙄

I need help for my suspicious nature. 😁
There is probably a perfectly innocent explanation.
Omg yes they are either somewhere or having some event in their home. Or sick. Which would explain the complete lack of showing anything including a fireplace with dog wiener and #cotwoldsaonb on the photo!

Omg yes they are either somewhere or having some event in their home. Or sick. Which would explain the complete lack of showing anything including a fireplace with dog wiener and #cotwoldsaonb on the photo!
Never mind.... it’s probably option 1.

E3706587-2F92-4A07-93EC-3F9CC5241988.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If they were sick, you can believe, it would be already flogged and announced as far as to the Andromeda Galaxy.
That's true but I also thought they would be doing the whole champagne by the fire, over filtered crap to wish their supporters a Happy New Year.
Maybe, they are still huffing with Boris over restrictions.
I went through IG and YT and they are only influencers that I watch who haven't done the NY thing.

Never mind.... it’s probably option 1.

View attachment 367090
Went to her stories and this is a video clip. She really loves to publically humiliate Charlie. 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That's true but I also thought they would be doing the whole champagne by the fire, over filtered crap to wish their supporters a Happy New Year.
Maybe, they are still huffing with Boris over restrictions.
I went through IG and YT and they are only influencers that I watch who haven't done the NY thing.

Went to her stories and this is a video clip. She really loves to publically humiliate Charlie. 😡
Lidl,and aldi have been silent too! Maybe they were all together!

• Sick
  • Wow
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if they were in the beloved Maldives right now. They have zero fucks

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That stove in the dining room fireplace looks remarkably like the one in the drawing room fireplace of her vlogmas intros.
She is on the Peloton in her stories now.
Screenshot_20210101_205553.jpg

Reactions: 7
That stove in the dining room fireplace looks remarkably like the one in the drawing room fireplace of her vlogmas intros.
She is on the Peloton in her stories now. View attachment 367584
It looks photoshopped. Why the hell are those candles not melting, and am I the only one that is at least mildly concerned that they store their firewood in proximity of the stove? (when it isn't shopped).

Reactions: 12
It looks photoshopped. Why the hell are those candles not melting, and am I the only one that is at least mildly concerned that they store their firewood in proximity of the stove? (when it isn't shopped).
It is photoshopped because the don"t have a stove in the dining room fireplace... Yet!
The same way, they don't have a stove in the drawing room fireplace!
It was a daily AD for Charnwood stoves.
Did none of her sheep ask why there was a stove in the intro but not in the body of the vlog, especially in the one where Charlie was showing how to light an open fire?
I don't read her comments any more.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.