Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks photoshopped. Why the hell are those candles not melting, and am I the only one that is at least mildly concerned that they store their firewood in proximity of the stove? (when it isn't shopped).
[/QUOTE
It definitely looks photoshopped! I'd have to check, but surely when she was doing the tidying of the dining room just before Christmas there wasn't a stove in that room?
It is photoshopped because the don"t have a stove in the dining room fireplace... Yet!
The same way, they don't have a stove in the drawing room fireplace!
It was a daily AD for Charnwood stoves.
Did none of her sheep ask why there was a stove in the intro but not in the body of the vlog, especially in the one where Charlie was showing how to light an open fire?
I don't read her comments any more.
How many stoves have they actually got anyway? I've lost track...

Reactions: 5
It is photoshopped because the don"t have a stove in the dining room fireplace... Yet!
The same way, they don't have a stove in the drawing room fireplace!
It was a daily AD for Charnwood stoves.
Did none of her sheep ask why there was a stove in the intro but not in the body of the vlog, especially in the one where Charlie was showing how to light an open fire?
I don't read her comments any more.
She literally lives in a photo shopped fantasy world. The phantom stoves, the bizarre outfits etc. She’s losing it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
inthefrow got a peloton for Christmas - wonder if they will compete against each other = lol

The Guardian (UK national newspaper) has a feature story today - to stop using wood stoves in your homes:
The Guardian recently reported that wood burners triple the level of harmful particulates inside the home as well as creating dangerous levels of pollution in the surrounding neighbourhood.

Hey Josie you may want to ditch all of your wood stoves if you still want to pretend you are environmental

Last edited:
  • Haha
Daily Mail also wants people to stop use wood stoves because of the asthma sufferers

Reactions: 12
Erica has also referred to Lydia Elise Millen as being too 'vanilla' and boring for her liking 😄
I so agree. Weirdly Josie is boring as well but 10 times more watcheable than Lydia. I tried watching her vlogs as she's popular here lol But it's impossible idk how u guys do it.... it's like watching paint dry

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She literally lives in a photo shopped fantasy world. The phantom stoves, the bizarre outfits etc. She’s losing it.
Agree and it is SO inauthentic to continue to post photos of stoves that are photoshopped into fireplaces as if they are actually there. I don't fault the company for wanting to feature these ancient fireplaces in their stove marketing. But she takes it quite a bit further and posts the shots as if they are real, and had charnwood create her vlogmas intro featuring their stoves which is probably why it was a horribly creepy strange stove ad of an intro. Wonder if she got paid every single time it "aired"?

Both she and Lydia had the longest most depressing intros.

sorry, EXTREMELY late to the party but this is Josie’s gone right?
Gosh every time I see the listing photos I can't help but think how it looks so much better EMPTY without Josie's "midas touch" of fugly. And personally I liked the beams lighter before oily Charlie attacked them all and made them dark.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh Gawd she’s back! Hyperactively prattling on about trends for 2021. Bit of an oxymoron having Josie and ‘trends’ together innit. 😊😊😊

• Haha
What trends is she talking about? It will take most of the year, for most of the world to be vaccinated. Is she on another planet?

• Haha
What trends is she talking about? It will take most of the year, for most of the world to be vaccinated. Is she on another planet?
She is so stupid! She has set herself up in front of the camera talking as if she is a news presenter and she is talking absolute crap 🤡
- Have we not been seeing instagrammers wear neutrals and corsets for the last 2 years? Definitely not new trends
- I don't think brides ever stopped wearing corset wedding dresses!
- Apparently an A line dress is historical and making a big come back 😂 she is also very curios how the high street are going to take on over sized blazers and A line dress as if this hasn't been a thing forever.
- Every year she rejoices that neutrals are back in fashion 🤡
- if it is co-ordinated its elevated :rolleyes: My pyjamas co-ordinate so I must be the height of fashion
- Sustainability is in 🤦‍♀️ she is filming this video in a room filled with fast fashion or ridiculously expensive unworn clothes!
- Love it or hate it the high street will always be inspired by designer brands :rolleyes::rolleyes: she really is delusional! I thought she studied fashion marketing or something along that vein?
- Apparently we are all feeling nostalgic for history - NOPE just you and Lydia who think you are extras on the set of Downtown Abbey
- Wide leg trousers, capes and chunky necklaces/jewellery are a new trend as well as leather jackets with a floral dress :rolleyes: isn't Josie meant to be a fashion influencer?
- In the same breath she said pearls are a trend not going away but also called them classic - Josie you are a doughnut!

I'm starting to think she filmed this video at the beginning of 2020

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I definitely think that she filmed this ahead - maybe back in early December. Don't waste your time watching this trash video

She is so stupid! She has set herself up in front of the camera talking as if she is a news presenter and she is talking absolute crap 🤡
- Have we not been seeing instagrammers wear neutrals and corsets for the last 2 years? Definitely not new trends
- I don't think brides ever stopped wearing corset wedding dresses!
- Apparently an A line dress is historical and making a big come back 😂 she is also very curios how the high street are going to take on over sized blazers and A line dress as if this hasn't been a thing forever.
- Every year she rejoices that neutrals are back in fashion 🤡
- if it is co-ordinated its elevated :rolleyes: My pyjamas co-ordinate so I must be the height of fashion
- Sustainability is in 🤦‍♀️ she is filming this video in a room filled with fast fashion or ridiculously expensive unworn clothes!
- Love it or hate it the high street will always be inspired by designer brands :rolleyes::rolleyes: she really is delusional! I thought she studied fashion marketing or something along that vein?
- Apparently we are all feeling nostalgic for history - NOPE just you and Lydia who think you are extras on the set of Downtown Abbey
- Wide leg trousers, capes and chunky necklaces/jewellery are a new trend as well as leather jackets with a floral dress :rolleyes: isn't Josie meant to be a fashion influencer?
- In the same breath she said pearls are a trend not going away but also called them classic - Josie you are a doughnut!

I'm starting to think she filmed this video at the beginning of 2020
Oh bugger....I went through my jewellery today and chucked out all my chunky jewellery! Kept my pearls though! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What in the?! WHO actually eats a gingerbread house let alone one that is weeks old? She’s got issues man... look at that massive plate of old crusty dried out sugary tit. 🥴 Even the dog is judging her! Lol

12778E1D-CF3A-4CCE-A3BA-FC3B0AB51A71.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Idk but what's the matter with her hands? Self-tan gone wrong?
00500D24-C220-4BF1-ABDA-9DA40CD32519.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Mortgage payment must be due !!!!! Shilling & talking total tit. Just tell me where we will be wearing all this crap Josie ? Lounge / dining room/ downstairs POWDER ROOM . Shoot me now please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She should have done a video like Sophie Shohet put up just now. “Roasting 2020 horrible trends and stuff I’m leaving back in that hell hole!” Lol.

Much more interesting and relevantand I’m hoping she says beige outfits, chunky jewelry, plastic pearl dangly earrings, basket bags and bo peep dresses!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry gang . Its still rambling is she pissed ? Wish I could take out her battery!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.