Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hunevoque2 I totally agree with you on the house. I never liked that house right from the start. It's too big and too cold. Call me weird but I love small cozy homes (clutter free).

@DreamDolly Omg that picture....I'm dying! It really looks like Josie!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I do like the house but i am a city girl . I do find it bizarre the church is attached.
It's not completely unusual given it was a rectory. Convenient for the priest to have easy access to the Church, especially in the winter. In the Catholic Church priests say Mass every day come snow/rain/Covid. (and Josie's house was built before the Reformation, so it was originally a Catholic church and rectory.)

Semi-related, if you ever want to read about an even stranger element of English religious history and living attached to a church? Look up Anchoroesses. Julian of Norwich was one.

Reactions: 13
To piggyback on what @TheScarletgirl was saying, for me it’s more that Josie chose to live in a house that’s attached directly to a church that is odd, not that the house is attached. Does that make sense? 🤣 when has Grosie ever expressed any religious interest. And how does she not melt into a puddle of wicked witch of the west goo just being within earshot of a religious sanctuary for all her “sins” 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To piggyback on what @TheScarletgirl was saying, for me it’s more that Josie chose to live in a house that’s attached directly to a church that is odd, not that the house is attached. Does that make sense? 🤣 when has Grosie ever expressed any religious interest. And how does she not melt into a puddle of wicked witch of the west goo just being within earshot of a religious sanctuary for all her “sins” 🙃🙃
ha! that makes complete sense too. It's an unusual choice.

I love that the house is attached to a church but then I am a historian so love the history.😁
I think the reason Josie bought that house was *exactly* because it was attached to the church and the new Rectory,but not for any religious or historical aspirations.
The Old Rectory was featured in magazines, the National press and online articles.
It was viewed by Johnny Depp and Harry and Megan amongst others.
They didn't want it because it had no privacy or security and no ability to enable any.
I think it was a very popular house to view but couldn't provide the security needed.
That's why a Grade2* listed house that size and finished to that quality in the Cotswolds went for under £2 million.
It’s the only way Josie could afford a house of that size and quality in the Cotswolds.
It’s semi detached with no land.
The Beckhams live in what was a derelict barn with less square footage and paid £6 million because it is sitting in a lot of land with no near neighbours except Ho. Ho house.
Jose and Chaz don't need security. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love the house. It’s gorgeous. I’m not into Josie’s fashion choices so I just watch for house content

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The contrast between these two youtube thumbnails grosey josiey lost a lot of hair and her teeth are definitely not fit for her mouth and well she looks 10yrs older in the recent one 🤮🤮🤮View attachment 363969
I don’t think she looks ten years older and her teeth look okay with the filler lining. But she looks worn and old. Wish she would dress like she did in 2016 maybe 2017 she was so much more relatable

LOL - Ericas Girly World popped up in my Youtube today - LOL as she was talking about youtubers she follows and ones that she will never watch and she said "how many times is a vlogger gonna wear a beige sweater with a camel coat?...Guess who I immediately thought of????
Which video was that so want to see the shade

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy New Year's Eve everyone! And Happy New Year to anyone who already celebrated the New Year! 🎉🎉🎁🥂🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy New Year's Eve everyone! And Happy New Year to anyone who already celebrated the New Year! 🎉🎉🎁🥂🍾
Happy New Years guys!! Wish you all the best in 2021. Here’s to happier times, and always your wonderful humour and conversations here. You guys are the best. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy New Years darlings!!
Wishing you all the best and happiness always!! Please stay safe!! Much love to you all 💕

yes- and you too Josephine! Happy New Year!

• Heart
Happy New Year everyone! We are having a good ol laugh over on the Lydia thread. Yesterday she posted these photos... clearly “inspired by” J&C who are copying ho ho.

Lydia has a perfectly beautiful gym she never uses and has already made over a few times including adding mounding (in a basement) so it looks more like a yoga studio. She’s dived in head first into copying the horse and hound and Josie/Charlie asssthetic and will likely never even use this equipment and only likes it for the “lewk” 🙄

Never heard of this brand until her posts yesterday and then poof... Charlie posts their walnut water rower the very next morning lol! Is this the latest trend in gym equipment in the UK or just the latest beg?

69267C24-38A4-4F9D-AF73-DA90F5F65BE4.jpeg
B5A895D4-142B-4B28-A625-E7C5ABA82051.jpeg
E0FE97F9-D49E-4B6C-AF03-C346394CA34E.jpeg
A2704542-8A3C-4A90-9756-75EDD42ECEFE.png
3101F157-A6C5-4B55-A8AF-78388C7078F1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Ok this has to be a new low for Holland Cooper. They sent me a Happy New Year email with this thank you note. 😡
Ok 2020 we get it... you are not giving us a brake until the very last moment 🤭🤭😛

20201231_184000.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Ok this has to be a new low for Holland Cooper. They sent me a Happy New Year email with this thank you note. 😡
Ok 2020 we get it... you are not giving us a brake until the very last moment 🤭🤭😛

View attachment 366050
OMG how are they not using all of the fierce Frow and other influencer/ADs they've shot? They choose this one of Josie looking down and the ONLY time she's worn their clothing other than #ad?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I will wish you all a Happy New year because that seems the mannerly thing to do but really.... duck off 2020 and you had better behave 2021!!! 😡
Enjoy however you plan to celebrate or spend the night. ❤🍾🥃🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
OMG how are they not using all of the fierce Frow and other influencer/ADs they've shot? They choose this one of Josie looking down and the ONLY time she's worn their clothing other than #ad?
They have an edit with in the Frow... one would expect her to be in that photo. I would be furious if I were in her shoes😳😱

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Happy New Year to all Tattle friends❤🥂🍾 !
We all unite in leaving this weird and horrendous year in the hope that 2021 is going to bring us quick recovery in all things the world desperately needs ! 🍀🍀🍀🍀
Hope our Josie and co. are not breaking lockdown rules and continue next year to entertain us with endless vlogs of nonsense and consumerism 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
All the best wishes to everyone here and their families🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy New Year all! Thank you for all the laughs, you helped me through 2020! Let’s hope for a good 2021! 🍾 🎉

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.