Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I torture myself with her video this year? šŸ˜‚ Bet she filmed this last year like some have mentioned here. I highly doubt anyone asked her on IG for a trends video as we all know, Josie does what Josie wants. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok first post...my degree is in politics not fashion but...

- isnā€™t the whole point of neutrals that they donā€™t ever go out of fashion?

- surely we might see fashion influenced by two of the biggest programmes on Netflix - Bridgerton and The Queenā€™s Gambit. Both have exquisite costuming imho. More empire waists and 1960s fashion? Surely the former is right up Josieā€™s ally.

-storing your food in glass jars doesnā€™t make you an eco-warrior...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't remember who but someone said "Trends are for the anxious"
I would need to have a look later when I have time but I think a lot of these trends etc. were taken from from Audrey Coyne.
I know trends are trends for a reason and they will be everywhere but something about her suggested styling and the wording of this video was very familiar to me.

inthefrow got a peloton for Christmas - wonder if they will compete against each other = lol
Maybe that's why she dusted it off (literally) on NY day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I heard about this woman here and watched a few videos.
- is that a husband or boyfriend? Heā€™s confident isnā€™t he?!!
- whatā€™s special about her? House is boring and she reminds me of any Sloane ranger
- style is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I heard about this woman here and watched a few videos.
- is that a husband or boyfriend? Heā€™s confident isnā€™t he?!!
- whatā€™s special about her? House is boring and she reminds me of any Sloane ranger
- style is awful.
Her teeth are very specialšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do people sit through her videos, let alone enjoy them?! She is so annoying! Who talks like that - darlings?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get the impression that Josie is in way over her head with this new home. She like a Meth Addict talking faster and faster in every post. Selling everything and anything that's not nailed down to make money. Pre Cotswolds her vlogs were calmer, more thought out and less frequent. She has to furnish an entire house, pay a ton of money to heat it and keep up the property. Combined with the fact that Covid and an impending recession means less sponsorship and content.

Reactions: 17
I get the impression that Josie is in way over her head with this new home. She like a Meth Addict talking faster and faster in every post. Selling everything and anything that's not nailed down to make money. Pre Cotswolds her vlogs were calmer, more thought out and less frequent. She has to furnish an entire house, pay a ton of money to heat it and keep up the property. Combined with the fact that Covid and an impending recession means less sponsorship and content.
Agreed and without the constant travel she has more time so we are probably seeing the REAL Josie.... she was just too busy travelling and packing and shopping before. Now she's got loads of time and a boring AF fiance and life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear what is our poor josie going to do with out her ho ho farm house and all her local attrac that keep her so busy? We shall be back to peloton, Mac and cheese, beige galore and lots of teeth selfies!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so just watching this latest trends vlog and Iā€™m perplexed how she says sheā€™s wearing monochromatic?! I thought for sure she was before she shows her leggings because the woman is 50 shades of beige all day err day. The one day in her life she wears black leggings she says her outfit is monochromatic ā€œon trendā€ and also features a checkerboard outfit.

Woman the definition of monochromatic is shades of a SINGLE tone. In black and white photography monochromatic refers to the shades of grey. What a nit wit.

F4C67997-3B94-4656-9A61-5A60EFF61DE9.jpeg
E37D4B4C-C349-412A-907D-B34F871A2813.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s not often I watch her BFF Freddy but I did on her latest video boasting and pontificating as usual but a rather curious subject cropped up in the video and that was of travelling with Madame. Interestingly Freddy stated twice that the travels they have together have seen a lot of incidents and drama. Barcelona and Palm Springs in particular where Freddy completely oblivious to how she is sounding and appearing discussing her ā€œfriendā€ stated a rather strange incident of where she described having night terrors. Now night terrors are awful things and very real so Iā€™m not denigrating a genuine sleep issue but listen to her talk about it and youā€™ll see the curiosity of my point. Every trip theyā€™ve embarked on thereā€™s been an issue she claims at the time problematic ā€œwhich maybe in months or years theyā€™ll laugh aboutā€ Now I wonder why that is .... cryptic yet passive aggressively Freddy decided to basically slag her friend off. I doubt it was intentional but listen to it and you can see why it had me scratching my head thinking what the hell, if she isnā€™t then it was immature of her to mention it. Instead of quoting her you can see for yourself her choice of speaking about it speaks for itself and I think there are some issues that need addressing yet Freddy decides to do it as public as possible. Classy woman šŸ˜‰šŸ™„

• Wow
Itā€™s not often I watch her BFF Freddy but I did on her latest video boasting and pontificating as usual but a rather curious subject cropped up in the video and that was of travelling with Madame. Interestingly Freddy stated twice that the travels they have together have seen a lot of incidents and drama. Barcelona and Palm Springs in particular where Freddy completely oblivious to how she is sounding and appearing discussing her ā€œfriendā€ stated a rather strange incident of where she described having night terrors. Now night terrors are awful things and very real so Iā€™m not denigrating a genuine sleep issue but listen to her talk about it and youā€™ll see the curiosity of my point. Every trip theyā€™ve embarked on thereā€™s been an issue she claims at the time problematic ā€œwhich maybe in months or years theyā€™ll laugh aboutā€ Now I wonder why that is .... cryptic yet passive aggressively Freddy decided to basically slag her friend off. I doubt it was intentional but listen to it and you can see why it had me scratching my head thinking what the hell, if she isnā€™t then it was immature of her to mention it. Instead of quoting her you can see for yourself her choice of speaking about it speaks for itself and I think there are some issues that need addressing yet Freddy decides to do it as public as possible. Classy woman šŸ˜‰šŸ™„
I actually just watched her 50 minute blog. Why go I keep doing this to myself? Lol love her passive ā€œI donā€™t read gossip columnsā€ but goes on about ā€œgossip websitesā€. Sure Jan! Iā€™ve had a love and hate relationship with Freddy but she grew on me when she opened up about the reality of a Ytuber and is always up front about her paid ADs/Videos and how she gets vouchers to pay for the clothes on her channel (unlike our darling whoā€™s always kindly sent things and forgets to place ā€œADā€ on her video title. Oh letā€™s not forget her clickbait titles). She is a bit immature for me because I am wayyyyy past the point of wearing short skirts and what not. Freddy has significantly grown and appears to be much more genuine as person than Josie is. I have misunderstood Freddy and have expressed my apologies on her thread (Sorry again Freddy).
Josie was all up in her comment section rambling about their memories and wanting to travel with her again. Freddy at least is being savvy with her money and knowing what she can or canā€™t afford. Give her props that she has had the opportunity to live at home and save for that dream house where she has mentioned that she doesnā€™t want to have to try to sell every brand/sponsorship coming her way (ahem Josie, take note of this Darling).

I kinda felt the times when tit went bad was when Amy was on the trip with Josie and Freddy?

Night terrors are no joke and that makes me sad because when I was in college, I had a lot of episodes like that to include sleep paralysis.

Any updated list on who won Josieā€™s giveaways? Never mind, Iā€™ll go checkout Chibbys eBay šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually just watched her 50 minute blog. Why go I keep doing this to myself? Lol love her passive ā€œI donā€™t read gossip columnsā€ but goes on about ā€œgossip websitesā€. Sure Jan! Iā€™ve had a love and hate relationship with Freddy but she grew on me when she opened up about the reality of a Ytuber and is always up front about her paid ADs/Videos and how she gets vouchers to pay for the clothes on her channel (unlike our darling whoā€™s always kindly sent things and forgets to place ā€œADā€ on her video title. Oh letā€™s not forget her clickbait titles). She is a bit immature for me because I am wayyyyy past the point of wearing short skirts and what not. Freddy has significantly grown and appears to be much more genuine as person than Josie is. I have misunderstood Freddy and have expressed my apologies on her thread (Sorry again Freddy).
Josie was all up in her comment section rambling about their memories and wanting to travel with her again. Freddy at least is being savvy with her money and knowing what she can or canā€™t afford. Give her props that she has had the opportunity to live at home and save for that dream house where she has mentioned that she doesnā€™t want to have to try to sell every brand/sponsorship coming her way (ahem Josie, take note of this Darling).

I kinda felt the times when tit went bad was when Amy was on the trip with Josie and Freddy?

Night terrors are no joke and that makes me sad because when I was in college, I had a lot of episodes like that to include sleep paralysis.

Any updated list on who won Josieā€™s giveaways? Never mind, Iā€™ll go checkout Chibbys eBay šŸ˜‚
Lol ā€œSURE JANā€! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ok so just watching this latest trends vlog and Iā€™m perplexed how she says sheā€™s wearing monochromatic?! I thought for sure she was before she shows her leggings because the woman is 50 shades of beige all day err day. The one day in her life she wears black leggings she says her outfit is monochromatic ā€œon trendā€ and also features a checkerboard outfit.

Woman the definition of monochromatic is shades of a SINGLE tone. In black and white photography monochromatic refers to the shades of grey. What a nit wit.

View attachment 372379View attachment 372380
Sorry to quote my own post but Josie.... this is an example of Louis Vuitton monochromatic. Seeeeee the difference?
I swear she googled fashion ā€œtrends 2021ā€ for 4 minutes whilst eating her stale and dusty gingerbread house and had a sugar fueled binge session with her vlogging camera. Lol.

Iā€™m a little nervous to see what sheā€™s going to craft and do inside of this house during this lockdown with no gardening in Zimmerman shorts escape. All this downton abbey and future bridgerton binging....hide the gold paint Charlie!!!
E8156043-BCDF-4F0C-B0B1-475CE89D3B61.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lol ā€œSURE JANā€! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sorry to quote my own post but Josie.... this is an example of Louis Vuitton monochromatic. Seeeeee the difference?
I swear she googled fashion ā€œtrends 2021ā€ for 4 minutes whilst eating her stale and dusty gingerbread house and had a sugar fueled binge session with her vlogging camera. Lol.

Iā€™m a little nervous to see what sheā€™s going to craft and do inside of this house during this lockdown with no gardening in Zimmerman shorts escape. All this downton abbey and future bridgerton binging....hide the gold paint Charlie!!!
View attachment 372558
I was really puzzled when I heard her using the term monochromatic in the way she did, but I forgot to check if it was used correctly. She implied that monochromatic is black and white? I am Greek and monochromatic is a word of Greek origin and we use it in the way that is explained here : one color and possibly all its hues. But I know that sometimes a word has a different meaning when integrated in another language. I am glad you ladies made it clear for me that Josie was using it the wrong way! I am shocked she doesn't know basic terms of fashion since she is supposed to have studied it šŸ™„ she is so ignorant!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I'm pretty sure a cream jumper and black pants is far away from being " monochromatic. "

• Haha
Monochromatic means wearing all one colour. Black, navy, whatever from head to toe. Black and white are not monochromatic they are two different colours ffs Josie

Reactions: 10
I have to apologise to Audrey Coyne.
I did check and can't find any resemblance in her videos to Josie's crap yesterday.
I even checked Alyssa Beltempo.
But her words, styling tips for the trends etc were so familiar to me.
My only thought is that she has done a similar video in the recent past with all the same nonsense and fashion.

Well, there was one positive in that video, she didn't demonise leisurewear.
She is almost one of us now. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Monochromatic means wearing all one colour. Black, navy, whatever from head to toe. Black and white are not monochromatic they are two different colours ffs Josie
Maybe she was trying to say that she was mono chromosome(atic)! Which would explain everything!

I hope that doesnā€™t come across as off!

But would explain the Ā« un Christmas decorating Ā»!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.