Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she only wear white and cream? She’s so boring. She reminds me of a blonde Sloane I used to work with who had no personality but used to be popular with the boys for being blonde. And, why is she always out of breath? She’s constantly gasping for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My suggestion:

Fashion Mumblr #21: Buying Faux Titles for money, you’re still not a real royal Dahhhling

Fashion Mumblr #21: Part Two of breaking quarantine house rules.

I’m so lost with these lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Our precious princess was back with the pretentious 'brassiere' and 'luncheon' again too! And...and...have you noticed how she now often starts her flog by rubbing her nose? Wot's that all about then....? *cough, cough*

Does she only wear white and cream? She’s so boring. She reminds me of a blonde Sloane I used to work with who had no personality but used to be popular with the boys for being blonde. And, why is she always out of breath? She’s constantly gasping for it.
It's the horse teeth that necessitate all the gasping and gulping and swallowing :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fashion mumblr #21: as boring as watching beige paint dry.

I actually can’t watch her anymore and don’t miss it one bit. It’s literally the same every week - skincare, wardrobe, food and repeat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She used to wear muted pink and baby pink in all their shades and light blue in some cases besides cream. But it has been just cream the last year... at least then there was some variation 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 10
My suggestion:

Fashion Mumblr #21: Buying Faux Titles for money, you’re still not a real royal Dahhhling

Fashion Mumblr #21: Part Two of breaking quarantine house rules.

I’m so lost with these lol
I suggest a small variation 😊:
Fashion Mumblr #21: Buying Faux Titles for money, you'll never be royal honey!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.