Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like an old one - anyone else think she’s done it on purpose to get another freebie from byterry? She’s taken it downstairs then dropped it on the flagstones
Definitely, no product in compact nor on the floor, just broken glass. If that was her highlighter or powder there should be lumps of product and a layer of dustiness all over the floor.
This is my biggest bugbear with her... She really thinks we are all idiots and that drives me up the wall.
Had another look. Is that powder or broken glass??

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Definitely, no product in compact nor on the floor, just broken glass. If that was her highlighter or powder there should be lumps of product and a layer of dustiness all over the floor.
This is my biggest bugbear with her... She really thinks we are all idiots and that drives me up the wall.
Had another look. Is that powder or broken glass??
That's not glass and the mirror is still intact. It looks like hard-pressed powder that fell out and shattered. It's just either over lighted or one of those transparent whitish powders.

Reactions: 8
That's not glass and the mirror is still intact. It looks like hard-pressed powder that fell out and shattered. It's just either over lighted or one of those transparent whitish powders.
She's put a FILTER on her broken last bits of powder beg for new pic, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's put a FILTER on her broken last bits of powder beg for new pic, lol
I wouldn't be surprised if she has a back up stash of those tit but begs anyway. Like, just one of your Trillion other powders, José, or SHOCK, buy one, with.your.own.money.

Melissa Alatorre (I love her actually) broke once one of her Marc Jacobs (?) striped blushes, and they sent her a new :rolleyes:

I thought it was the glass from the decorative lid of her compact.
If that is her *favourite* highlighter I am very impressed with ByTerry. I am so clumsy so a bit of an expert on dropped makeup and I find powders with glitter or shimmer tend to shatter and spread when broken.
Josie, scrape it up into the compact, get yourself some surgical spirit, spray, press and allow to dry. All fixed, stop begging!!

Reactions: 10
I thought it was the glass from the decorative lid of her compact.
If that is her *favourite* highlighter I am very impressed with ByTerry. I am so clumsy so a bit of an expert on dropped makeup and I find powders with glitter or shimmer tend to shatter and spread when broken.
Josie, scrape it up into the compact, get yourself some surgical spirit, spray, press and allow to dry. All fixed, stop begging!!
And it's disinfected :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The contrast between these two youtube thumbnails grosey josiey lost a lot of hair and her teeth are definitely not fit for her mouth and well she looks 10yrs older in the recent one 🤮🤮🤮
Screenshot_20201230_071925_com.google.android.youtube~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She looks horribly undernourished. The morning smoothies and beige diet isn’t serving her. She also looks bloody miserable.
I would be totally depressed in a house like that, it isn’t homely or cosy, there is no real sense of life, furniture everywhere but no place to snuggle. A no no for me! And I am sure that it is freezing! I live in a 26 degrees flat😂!

• Heart
Hi 👋, first time posting on this thread!!
Someone was questioning whether Charlie would have any rights (to the house etc) if they broke up. Unfortunately, in the eyes of the law, just because you have lived with someone for 8 weeks or 8 years, you don’t have the same rights as a married couple would. I was also under the impression that Lala put money towards the house, as well as Josie and Charlie. I remember Josie saying that they have a mortgage on the house, which means that the actual deeds to the property will belong to the lender until the mortgage is paid of in full.
I really hope Josie goes to the dentist soon, as those teeth are going to fall out of her bloody mouth if she’s not careful!!

• Haha
Braking an almost finished compact is a common trick for these beggars. I remember she did once more with a by Terry compact and Lydia smashed hers the same day! That was a few months ago...And of course by Terry sent them replacements 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
LOL - Ericas Girly World popped up in my Youtube today - LOL as she was talking about youtubers she follows and ones that she will never watch and she said "how many times is a vlogger gonna wear a beige sweater with a camel coat?...Guess who I immediately thought of????

• Haha
Braking an almost finished compact is a common trick for these beggars. I remember she did once more with a by Terry compact and Lydia smashed hers the same day! That was a few months ago...And of course by Terry sent them replacements 🤢
It's usually cameras. Lost count of how many she's got through this year!

• Haha
  • Sick
Well at least we will be spared ho ho farmhouse now she in Teir 4 !!!!! Expect she will have to go to Waitrose ( we all have one & use it Josie . Just for the record your not unique or special) she been rather quiet over Christmas - maybe no hermezzzzźz under the tree. Your mate lids did 🤣

• Haha
LOL - Ericas Girly World popped up in my Youtube today - LOL as she was talking about youtubers she follows and ones that she will never watch and she said "how many times is a vlogger gonna wear a beige sweater with a camel coat?...Guess who I immediately thought of????
Did she say a “Beige sweater with a camel coat or camel toe? Cos both apply to our teeth sucking Josie!! 😉

Does the one on the right remind you of anyone?? 😂

1609344153242.jpeg

• Haha
Well at least we will be spared ho ho farmhouse now she in Teir 4 !!!!! Expect she will have to go to Waitrose ( we all have one & use it Josie . Just for the record your not unique or special) she been rather quiet over Christmas - maybe no hermezzzzźz under the tree. Your mate lids did 🤣
No one has seen lidl’s « her mess’ yet , just a gifted sponsored not paid for diary from aldi!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.