Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Day 20 in the Flogswolds!

*good morning darlings! She just flung her camera across the room. Don’t worry darling, we fling things across the room too when we watch you!

*today’s video is sponsored by square space.. so more advertising... seriously does this girl just think “Vlogmas” is an excuse for 24 days of ads?? I mean, I know she does, she’s super greedy!

*she got out of bed before 7am. It doesn’t get light until 8am so why bother! Oh to have the luxury of getting up whenever we want!!! Spoilt brat.

*a GLORIOUS day today! It’s her last bit of sponsored content to shoot today. Oh, until tomorrow I’m sure.

*early thermomix mention. ✔

*more deliveries coming today. Probably more un-homely, uncomfortable looking sofas....

*we’re now in the drawing room darlings. Oh it’s a sofa. It’s green. Oh no it’s not, charlie is pranking her! What a joker!! This sofa looks so uncomfortable. She’s already talking about reupholstering it... 😂😂😂 They got a footstool but will use it as a table. Even though there’s an actual table right in front it. The house boy messed up staining the coffee table. What a plonker.
They’ve got a sofa in front of a sofa. What??!?! Ahh the French-style stuff has fallen out of favour. That’ll be on eBay in January folks! Oh god she’s waffling on about the back of a sofa.... yawn.... clearly an undisclosed ad. NO ONE talks about a sofa for that long unless they’ve been paid to... skipping forward... when did this girl GET. SO. DULL.

*More deliveries guys! Things to look out for on eBay soon:
draw organisers (she REALLY hopes you can still get them for Christmas, guys! They are the BEST present to receive..... 😂)
Side note: still banging on about the bloody drawer things. This is clearly an ad but the silly sausage has forgotten to disclose it! What is she like, eh!!

2 mins later... still on the drawer things... 🥱

*Dickens is in the drawing room! Naughty doggy! He knows he’s only allowed in the cold outhouse. No toys for dickens! (Oh, he doesn’t get any anyway...)

*Another plug for eBay. She’s gonna mention Joules again isn’t she... Oh the assistant no1 found this jacket. So she doesn’t even look for her own clothes to flog now!!! The girl literally could not be any more lazy.... ps. That jacket is seriously ugly. She looks absolutely ridiculous. Standard Josie then!

*timelapsing her own photo-taking.. where are the staff??! Oh she’s going to be demanding so is doing it herself... lolz.

*Next outfit. Ahh here’s Joules. #AD missing again...

*bloody hell she’s got a dark jumper on!!! It actually suits her!!! Josie - wear more dark colours! It absolutely doesn’t wash her out!!! If only she had some sort of stylist/influencer to sort her out! Am actually amazed at how nice she looks in the dark jumpe- oh, she’s put a beige one on. Back to usual boring Josie.

*red lipstick time. Even though she’s slagged off red lipsticks off in the past. Real teeth-falling-out-of-mouth moment now. Ahh here’s the big sell....

*squarespace. I have to say I’m blown away by the festive-ness of her vlogs!!!! (I’m not. That’s sarcasm.) Oh god she’s talking about giving it as a present... this girl.. 🙄. Bored now, skipping forward.

*2 mins later and the ad has finished... maybe something festive now darling?? You know, something Christmassy for Vlogmas?? Oh no, we’re looking at all the beauty products she’s been sent. Christ. It’s gonna take a while to get all that on eBay, Chibby is gonna have to pull her finger out.... oh she reckons she’s giving it all away hahahahahahahahaha. Oh she is funny isn’t she!

*oh, back to the drawer stackers that definitely isn’t an AD. I’m sure she paid full price for them and it’s just a coincidence that she’s obsessively featuring them. Maybe she is just that dull!

*five mins later and she’s still advertising the “Stackers”. I’d be LIVID if I was Squarespace! She gave them 2 mins and they sponsored the vlog, and this drawer tat has had almost 10 mins!!! 😂😂😂

* skipping past all the product-sorting because quite frankly I’d be more interested watching paint dry. Ooh, maybe she can try and flog me some paint tomorrow??

*34 mins in... surely something interesting is going to happen now... l mean, surely there’s nothing else to sell or promot-oh, here’s a free Christmas tree from Bloom and Wild. Quick plug for Living Proof.

*really really odd noise at 35”25??? Oh it’s ok, it’s her laughing....

*36 mins in- more free flowers to advertise. Goodness me. So much flower admin to do. MORE free flowers! I honestly don’t know how she has the time to do anything. I really don’t. She must be so busy!

*another beige pasta dinner. Any veg? Nah course not!

Hope you enjoyed the video guys, don’t forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe so you don’t miss another 38 minutes of ads and nothing festive whatsoever!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

K18

VIP Member
Did I hear her correctly, she was so distraught that some one hacked the heritage wardrobe companies instagram account THAT SHE CRIED! She can't believe someone would do that. Yet she didn't show any signs of emotions, shed a single tear or wasn't distraught over any of the events that took place in 2020!
What an absolute knobhead!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Tat tat

This is my first post here! I feel badly saying this, but this video takes the cake for me.
I can't help but be stunned how someone who can't spell properly, doesn't know that 15th century isn't the 1500s, literally ignores their fiancé while they're mid-sentence (regurlarly moves the camera to the dogs while he's speaking to her and neglects responding), films and publishes an upwards of four-minute disagreement with him because neither know the difference between an apéritif and an amuse-bouche, puts her elderly mother potentially at risk by coming to fetch her because she's afraid of walking outside and has hogged a disabled restroom out of excessive fear and selfishness, wastes viewers' time by babbling on about every piece of gifted makeup, clothes and home décor she's been hoarding, posts narrow minded and racist views, thinks botched fake tan looks glamorous, repeatedly puts others at risk by breaking covid regulations, and publicly disparages their own family and neighbours... can award themselves the authority to film a condescending video on etiquette basic common sense. And, moreover, then have the audacity to ask their audience whether or not they want more? Pray tell, is it good manners to waste your viewers' time speaking about something you obviously know nothing of? We're capable of sniffing a wannabe fake, and learning from someone with integrity. The only thing she got right was calling herself, "mumblr".

• Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
I'm going to give credit where credit is due... even though I detest Lele's chibby participation. The coach house is super charming, homey and really well done. Unlike her dear daughter, she has done a nice job with furniture placement, tones, and design. I actually would prefer living there than the golden french budoir 50 shades of nutcase tiny carpets and furniture in a line-up hoarder's paradise across the lawn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Here we go, Flogmas day 23. Heads up guys- it’s the scariest day of her life. (I mean, to be fair it probably was pretty high up there in the list of scary things to happen...!)

*We begin with a shot of the pool in HoHo, where she’s not allowed to film. Naturally. She had a lovely swim. She went in her pyjamas........ 👀

*There’s a Christmas shop in Stratford so she’ll pop in there later... and we all know how that turns out...

*Quick AD for a puffer coat. The Aff link is down below darlings!

*They’ve been in the HoHo Home store and SHOCK HORROR they’ve bought stuff for themselves! Again. They’ve bought 4 cushions. Charlie suggested getting 3 different ones, which actually look good compared to what it would have looked like if you’d bought 4 matching ones darling. Maybe you should listen to him more often.....?

*she’s really struggling to speak with all those big teeth in her mouth this morning. 👄

*she really can’t wait to get rid of the beige furniture that actually looks quite nice in that room. Keep your eyes out on eBay...

*HAS SHE ACTUALLY BOUGHT HIM A “LORD” TITLE??!?! No words.... sorry... no actual words... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No link below, guys, cos I think she may have actually bought it herself! 😱 Darling is gutted that they weren’t automatically made Lord and Lady when they moved in to the AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY.
Guys, she’s treating it as a joke but we all know this is serious.... and to be fair it’s the nearest they’ll get to gentrification!! 😂😂

*it’s a few hours later now. She’s driven to Stratford. On her own it seems. And just a side note: when you’re driving somewhere you’ve not been before, you don’t know where to go, and the sun is in your eyes, maybe stop fucking vlogging and talking to the camera??? Absolute stupid moron.

*she’s traumatised from the parking. Spoiler darling, it’s about to get a whole lot worse...
Skipped forward. She’s still going on about trying to park. Deep breath - yes, get ready love.... she’s so dull, can we skip to knifeman now?

*a Peter Rabbit shop! Magical!

*she’s in a Christmas shop. Everything is adorable.

*another shot of the high street. 🥱. Hurry up and get to the only bit of any interest in this vlog please.

*2 more minutes of how “magical” it is. 🙄

* we now have a warning telling us she’s about to talk about “the incident”. Guys, if seeing her locked in a toilet makes you distressed I’d skip this bit.

*Right ok. Let’s break this down. So she’s called Charlie and her Mum to drive to a place where there’s a man wandering around with a knife. Even though she’d driven there herself. I mean, I have no idea what I’d do in this situation but it seems a bit odd. She’s now locked in Jack Wills. “What do you do in this situation?” She asks? Well in your case love you’d probably start shopping....
Teeth are in danger of popping out, FYI. I’d be more concerned with that to be honest.

*so she’s now left the shop, people walking around outside freely, which the police WOULD NOT LET YOU DO IF IT WAS DANGEROUS, and yet she then goes and locks herself in the Starbucks toilet?! I mean. 😂😂😂😂😂 The girl is an absolute joke! What a drama Queen. I take back what I said about feeling sorry for her...(am sure I said that at one point.)

*excellent Princess Diana eyes around the 15’28 mark if anyone’s interested....Gnashers update: still could fall out at any time... 😬
she has “drips of sweat” going down her back... yes love, that’s cos you’ve locked yourself in a Starbucks lav wearing a duvet coat that would make a polar bear hot.... 🥵
But hey it’s ok, charlie and her mum are coming now. She’s too scared to go out of the toilet but she’s happy for them to wander the streets looking for her. Selfish bitch.

*also, GET OUT OF THE DISABLED TOILET YOU SPOILT BRAT. Someone might actually need it. God she’s making me furious. Entitled, spoilt little madam. Everyone is walking around outside fine but she’s being a little diva. Fucks sake.

*she’s back home now. Phew. Now we get the long story. AGAIN. For someone that scared and in so much danger, she couldn’t actually describe what the person looked like... 🙄

*she feels sorry for the staff in the jewellery shop. Yes love. Cos they were in the real danger. Not you. Ffs. 🤦🏼‍♀️

*she’s sorry that it’s been such a downer and that’s not what you come to her channel for. No love, they usually get a string of ADs so at least this was something different. Even if was a bit scary. (But not scary enough to warrant sitting in a disabled loo hiding).

*Moaning that nothing ever happened in Brixton the 8 years they lived there, but this has happened in the AONB. Oh poor them. Had better move back to london then hadn’t you.

*she’s going to have a beige microwave meal now. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Yuni

Merry Christmas everyone !!🎄❤
Haven't seen the latest vlog but I am sure Josie will not disappoint me... I am hoping for dull, annoying content.😜
In the meantime, I am sharing my beloved tree (the more traditional one) with you lovely ladies. ❤❤

Screenshot_20201224-224132_Gallery.jpg

20201224_225126.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Juliexyz

Chatty Member
Merry Christmas to all Tattlers here 🌲❤! All the best wishes to you guys and your families ! May the next year be better than this one and bring an end to this covid nightmare . I also hope that it brings us many more Fashion Mumblr Threads because our Josie is a gift that just keeps on giving !
Don't throw tomatoes 🍅🍅🍅🍅at me , but I just finished the vlog from yesterday and I liked it 😅😅. I think it was brave of her to try and do the gingerbread house and it was fun to watch ( I certainly wouldn't dare try make one myself ) and the house looked nice and cosy. As for her ... I thank her for bringing me to this thread which has given me so much fun and entertainment in company of amazing people and in these strange times the distraction was very welcome. Virtual hugs to everyone ❤❤❤

• Heart

Chan94

I'm sorry but honestly in a situation like that if you were as traumatised as she claims to be...you wouldn't pick a camera up to use it for a fucking vlog. In fact, turning it in to content for youtube would surely be the last thing on your mind??

• Heart
  • Angry

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Just a question, what the hell does Charlie do in his office Im curious
Reading up stuff he can mansplain later. Also, dreaming about Chali #teamChali #Chali
Chalie_004.png
Devouring a hearty pasta dinner
Chali_002.png
bromance
Chali_001a.png
Where is Charlie? Ali on the search for his soulmate.
Chali_003.png
Workout session. (sorry, Charlie lost his eye during cropping)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Her worst outfit is that red massive jumper/sweater with a midi skirt and teddy coat. To me it’s ridiculous. The causal jeans looked soo amazing on her. Literally made her look 20 yrs younger than her average granny look.

• Heart

Yuni

She clearly thinks she has moved to an upper class since moving to the Cotswolds. I don't think she got it just for fun. I distinctly remember that in one of her vlogs quite recently, she was modeling a Holland Cooper gilet and she actually said she looked like she was a member of an aristocratic club. They are probably feeling like royalty... just watch how Charlie dresses for their walks... looks like he is trying to copy prince Charles. It has been more evident lately and the title thing is making it more obvious. To be honest I fear she may have gotten one for herself but didn't show it. She would never let Charlie be the only one with a title🤭🤭🤭
As for the robbery issue, I am sure she was scared at first but judging by how the other people inside and outside the store behaved, its seems that the worry was soon over. After that, she just calculated that this would be great content, she filmed it twice and she probably went to the toilet because she wanted to be by herself so she could continue looking panicked without people thinking she is crazy. Plus the toilet looks more dramatic. And she chose the disabled toilet selfishly thinking that people don't need it as often. It's rather disgusting. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

Seriously-?!

And don’t get me started on her drunken rant berating Charlie for buying Fairy liquid whilst she unboxed £5k of tat she didn’t need

• Angry
  • Heart

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Here we go with Christmas in the Flogswolds Day 24!

*Apparently it’s the last day? So influencers not film in Xmas eve anymore? Although I guess she’s filmed all these way in advance anyway so we’re only missing out on another day of ADs...

*Shes still a bit shaken up from her near-death experience. Police should be coming round to take a statement. Maybe they can also ask her why she was out in the first place?

*she’s done with all sponsorships/brand collabs. So all you’ll see today is hidden Ads darling...

*now she’s talking about people who vlog on Xmas eve... can’t believe who does that? Errrr you love? A few years ago?!

*So excited talking about the gingerbread house.. so excited in fact she needs to keep swallowing or else the gnashers may drop out...

*quick flog of some clothes. Saliva swallowing is really bad today.

*she’s cracking on with the gingerbread house. She’s got different sugar out for the purpose of photographing but she’ll use different sugar for cooking. Ffs. She’s just such an idiot!

*oooh who had “Thermomix” in the Flogmas bingo?

* oh good Lord this is boring. Can we go back to flogging white jumpers and makeup? Skipping forward.... (anyone think this gingerbread house is going to be a car crash?!)

*oh! They’ve had a delivery out there! Whilst she was outside! Can you Adam and Eve it!! 😯

*gym/shed update: they have a floor. Oh, another delivery is arriving... oh no it’s the houseboy in the world’s dirtiest car. Why has he not cleaned it? Bloody useless servants.

*back to the boring gym shed talk 🥱

*ooh she’s got ex-shoreditch house lights. So an actual bit of HoHo in the gym! She’s literally losing her sh*t over it too. 🙄

*back to the gingerbread bollocks. Oh it’s just going to be awful isn’t it.... 😬 I’m really struggling with what the hidden ad is here. She doesn’t do ANYTHING that isn’t making her money especially when it’s time consuming so she must be getting something from this...

*more free flowers arrived.

*she’s shocked at how long this is taking. Shocked. She’s never spent this much time on anything in her life. Oh it’s time to do the roof now. This is RIVETING STUFF guys. Fast forward again.... 🙄🥱

*oh it’s Mac and cheese AGAIN for dinner. Seriously. No words.... boring doesn’t even cover it.... oh they are about to watch the holiday. I expect there will be a debate soon about where it’s set....

*hang on. She says she’s just started her gingerbread ice cream? But we saw that on a different day?? So she’s confused herself with what parts of days she’s uploading when. Why is she so stupid??!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

*the Mac and cheese was SO DELICIOUS her teeth are hanging on by a thread. A THREAD.

*its a 2 day vlog now cos even she realised how dull it’s been so far. She’s wrapping up Charlie’s gifts. Again.

*festive date night. Kitchen will be busy apparently. Hey, I know, why not have some Mac n cheese?

*back to the gingerbread ice cream. Oh this is the real one. The other one was a practise. Crikey she’s a busy girl.

*6 crackers on the table. Not this year love. 😂

*also, this music is 🤮

*back to the gingerbread house again 🥱. Have never cared so little about a gingerbread house.

*25’35. “Epic fail”... 🤔?

*veg. Flowers. Present under tree. Brownie. Egg Nog.. seriously. It’s too late for me but save yourselves from this bore-fest....

*gifts are wrapped. She’s even managed to make them look dull too.

*shes run out of icing sugar. But actually do you know what, it doesn’t look too bad! Well done Josie..! 😂

*its a few hours later. She’s got changed and done her hair to go and sit in the lounge. Sorry. The drawing room.

*why are there 6 place settings?? Is this for Christmas Day? Or now?? I’m so confused!

*nope. They clearly have people round.

*33’01. Charlie’s face mask. That’s all. 😂

*the long goodbye. It’s gonna feel weird not vlogging for a while. Don’t worry we’ll cope. But will your bank account?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Evabee

Her outfit in the most recent video looks awful! She dresses like a 70 year old woman, I dress my elderly sims the same way
CEB4126C-3C1B-4835-87AE-45FBFE7C2E8B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26