Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest vlogmas popped up when the previous video ended and had me wondering how do you guys in the UK tend to celebrate christmas. So many people seem upset about not being able to have their families over for 5 days, which for me (not being from the UK) sounds quite unusual. Do you guys celebrate the whole Christmas week? Were I live it's quite normal to work up until the 24th and then go back to work on the 26th, we really only celebrate with a dinner on the 24th and lunch on the 25th. It's not that common either to sleep over at someone's house unless you have to travel to a different area of the country because you don't live in the same city.
So my question is, is this a youtuber thing? (they have mansions so they like to host for a whole week (Josie, Zoella...)) or it's common for everyone to invite their friends and family over for quite a couple of days?

Reactions: 16
Her latest vlogmas popped up when the previous video ended and had me wondering how do you guys in the UK tend to celebrate christmas. So many people seem upset about not being able to have their families over for 5 days, which for me (not being from the UK) sounds quite unusual. Do you guys celebrate the whole Christmas week? Were I live it's quite normal to work up until the 24th and then go back to work on the 26th, we really only celebrate with a dinner on the 24th and lunch on the 25th. It's not that common either to sleep over at someone's house unless you have to travel to a different area of the country because you don't live in the same city.
So my question is, is this a youtuber thing? (they have mansions so they like to host for a whole week (Josie, Zoella...)) or it's common for everyone to invite their friends and family over for quite a couple of days?
We do tend to string it out over a few days!! Christmas Eve is always my favourite day, then in years when we could do stuff we would go to family on Christmas Day and then other family on the next day (Boxing Day). We generally tend to take the time off between Christmas and new year just to sit and eat and drink... 😂😂 never been a fan of New Years though.
so yep what all these bloggers are doing in their mansions is quite normal for the uk but the more posh they (think they) are, the bigger scale it is...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We do tend to string it out over a few days!! Christmas Eve is always my favourite day, then in years when we could do stuff we would go to family on Christmas Day and then other family on the next day (Boxing Day). We generally tend to take the time off between Christmas and new year just to sit and eat and drink... 😂😂 never been a fan of New Years though.
so yep what all these bloggers are doing in their mansions is quite normal for the uk but the more posh they (think they) are, the bigger scale it is...
This sounds amazing, you guys are so lucky!! I was quite confused as to why every UK influencer I follow was so incredibly upset about it, now I get it!! My country is waaaaayy more boring and less festive hhahha still horrible not getting to see family, but not that sad about missing the festivities, they've always been pretty low key anyways.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey! First time posting here... I have to say every time she puts on a pearly jumper, she looks like she's covered in warts 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm always quite surprised by how much cheese, pasta and scrumptious restaurant dishes she's able to enjoy without putting on weight. I mean, good for her - I certainly couldn't. She eats out a lot, has all these fancy desserts and marshmallow hot chocolates and a whole pizza in a recent vlog. Some of it has to do with her body type too since it seems like she'd stay very slender on top even if she'd gain a few pounds on her hips. This is in no way shaming her food choices, it's just an observation.
AGREE! not only does she eat a lot of crap, desserts, carbs, sugary drinks, candy... but the serving sizes are ENOURMOUS. When she makes that mac n cheese, that is her serving. THAT WHOLE TRAY! She always has 2 cinnamon rolls or 2 pieces of toast, MASSIVE serving bowl size of pasta, or an ENTIRE pizza. When she fills her plate of a prepared meal it has at least as much as Charlie. Now, she does work out a lot and likely has good DNA.... but the size of everything is mind blowing. I'm her size and until recently had a good metabolism but I never ever ever could eat that much at barely over 5'tall. So what gives?

Edit - I don't mean to accuse her of an eating disorder as I know that is very serious and so many people struggle with this. xo

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I have just come across some interesting information about how much influencers make on their videos through monetization (the figures are from Patricia Bright, who I'm not familiar with, but she has over 2M subscribers on YT).
View attachment 356586
And this is why she wants to get up to the magic 500,000 subscribers mark ...

Reactions: 15
In today's vlog of couuuurse she had to include her scary experience. Click bait at its best. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Here we go...today's vlog...'My Nightmare in Stratford upon Avon'. So, she was the hero of the hour alerting the police and now, as a potential witness to an armed robbery, she is plastering her involvement all over social media - possibly putting her safety at risk.....what a stupid woman she is.

Before we get into all that she tells us that she has bought a title for Charlie for Chrimbo.........speechless!!!!! (Surprised she didn't get him a personalised car number plate to go with it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
AGREE! not only does she eat a lot of crap, desserts, carbs, sugary drinks, candy... but the serving sizes are ENOURMOUS. When she makes that mac n cheese, that is her serving. THAT WHOLE TRAY! She always has 2 cinnamon rolls or 2 pieces of toast, MASSIVE serving bowl size of pasta, or an ENTIRE pizza. When she fills her plate of a prepared meal it has at least as much as Charlie. Now, she does work out a lot and likely has good DNA.... but the size of everything is mind blowing. I'm her size and until recently had a good metabolism but I never ever ever could eat that much at barely over 5'tall. So what gives?

Edit - I don't mean to accuse her of an eating disorder as I know that is very serious and so many people struggle with this. xo
I have an eating disorder background and when I was deep into restricting I used to put up this over abundant front with food. Post on instagram about whole pizzas, I baked a lot too etc. Not a lot actually ended up in my body though. The preoccupation with food was fed with that charade of "showing off" eating/food. This is of course pure speculation.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Apart from her drama in Stratford. We now have LORD IRONS 🤣🤣🤣 says it all really . Whole life is pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She just doesn’t stop selling for a minute .. still flogging last minute Christmas shopping . And then she will start on 26th with Boxing Day sales .. and then January sales ..and then Valentine’s Day gifts ..and then mid season sales .. how people not see what she is doing ???

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Apart from her drama in Stratford. We now have LORD IRONS 🤣🤣🤣 says it all really . Whole life is pathetic.
I sniggered when she looked at the T & C's of the 'Lordship' and she was disappointed that it didn't include an automatic seat in the House of Lords!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
I sniggered when she looked at the T & C's of the 'Lordship' and she was disappointed that it didn't include an automatic seat in the House of Lords!!!!!
If it is true /serious ( I didnt watch any vlogs for weeks ) she bought a title, they will be the laughing stock... those accents, those mannerisms,those clothes, eeeeeeeeeeeek.....

• Haha
Here we go, Flogmas day 23. Heads up guys- it’s the scariest day of her life. (I mean, to be fair it probably was pretty high up there in the list of scary things to happen...!)

*We begin with a shot of the pool in HoHo, where she’s not allowed to film. Naturally. She had a lovely swim. She went in her pyjamas........ 👀

*There’s a Christmas shop in Stratford so she’ll pop in there later... and we all know how that turns out...

*Quick AD for a puffer coat. The Aff link is down below darlings!

*They’ve been in the HoHo Home store and SHOCK HORROR they’ve bought stuff for themselves! Again. They’ve bought 4 cushions. Charlie suggested getting 3 different ones, which actually look good compared to what it would have looked like if you’d bought 4 matching ones darling. Maybe you should listen to him more often.....?

*she’s really struggling to speak with all those big teeth in her mouth this morning. 👄

*she really can’t wait to get rid of the beige furniture that actually looks quite nice in that room. Keep your eyes out on eBay...

*HAS SHE ACTUALLY BOUGHT HIM A “LORD” TITLE??!?! No words.... sorry... no actual words... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No link below, guys, cos I think she may have actually bought it herself! 😱 Darling is gutted that they weren’t automatically made Lord and Lady when they moved in to the AREA OF OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY.
Guys, she’s treating it as a joke but we all know this is serious.... and to be fair it’s the nearest they’ll get to gentrification!! 😂😂

*it’s a few hours later now. She’s driven to Stratford. On her own it seems. And just a side note: when you’re driving somewhere you’ve not been before, you don’t know where to go, and the sun is in your eyes, maybe stop bleeping vlogging and talking to the camera??? Absolute stupid moron.

*she’s traumatised from the parking. Spoiler darling, it’s about to get a whole lot worse...
Skipped forward. She’s still going on about trying to park. Deep breath - yes, get ready love.... she’s so dull, can we skip to knifeman now?

*a Peter Rabbit shop! Magical!

*she’s in a Christmas shop. Everything is adorable.

*another shot of the high street. 🥱. Hurry up and get to the only bit of any interest in this vlog please.

*2 more minutes of how “magical” it is. 🙄

* we now have a warning telling us she’s about to talk about “the incident”. Guys, if seeing her locked in a toilet makes you distressed I’d skip this bit.

*Right ok. Let’s break this down. So she’s called Charlie and her Mum to drive to a place where there’s a man wandering around with a knife. Even though she’d driven there herself. I mean, I have no idea what I’d do in this situation but it seems a bit odd. She’s now locked in Jack Wills. “What do you do in this situation?” She asks? Well in your case love you’d probably start shopping....
Teeth are in danger of popping out, FYI. I’d be more concerned with that to be honest.

*so she’s now left the shop, people walking around outside freely, which the police WOULD NOT LET YOU DO IF IT WAS DANGEROUS, and yet she then goes and locks herself in the Starbucks toilet?! I mean. 😂😂😂😂😂 The girl is an absolute joke! What a drama Queen. I take back what I said about feeling sorry for her...(am sure I said that at one point.)

*excellent Princess Diana eyes around the 15’28 mark if anyone’s interested....Gnashers update: still could fall out at any time... 😬
she has “drips of sweat” going down her back... yes love, that’s cos you’ve locked yourself in a Starbucks lav wearing a duvet coat that would make a polar bear hot.... 🥵
But hey it’s ok, charlie and her mum are coming now. She’s too scared to go out of the toilet but she’s happy for them to wander the streets looking for her. Selfish witch.

*also, GET OUT OF THE DISABLED TOILET YOU SPOILT BRAT. Someone might actually need it. God she’s making me furious. Entitled, spoilt little madam. Everyone is walking around outside fine but she’s being a little diva. Fucks sake.

*she’s back home now. Phew. Now we get the long story. AGAIN. For someone that scared and in so much danger, she couldn’t actually describe what the person looked like... 🙄

*she feels sorry for the staff in the jewellery shop. Yes love. Cos they were in the real danger. Not you. Ffs. 🤦🏼‍♀️

*she’s sorry that it’s been such a downer and that’s not what you come to her channel for. No love, they usually get a string of ADs so at least this was something different. Even if was a bit scary. (But not scary enough to warrant sitting in a disabled loo hiding).

*Moaning that nothing ever happened in Brixton the 8 years they lived there, but this has happened in the AONB. Oh poor them. Had better move back to london then hadn’t you.

*she’s going to have a beige microwave meal now. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If I were Lady Josie, I’d be worried about the ‘single white female’ vibe simmering in Lydia’s Northamptonshire new build bungalow. Not to make light of the machete situation, no doubt it must have been frightening....BUT everyone else appeared to be milling around outside, going about their business after the person had been apprehended and she’d locked herself in a disabled loo...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've skipped a few days vlogs to watch todays. Every single time she includes a clip of her swimming at the farmhouse it makes me scream with laughter. Why is she swimming like a grandma? 😂 that is literally how the majority of all mature english women swim at the local leisure centre, normally in the fast lane holding everyone else up🤦‍♀️

Most people celebrate Christmas here from the 24th December up until January 1st/2nd as a lot of people are given that time off from work as offices close and schools are shut. I know from my personal experience we would normally have a small family and close friends of family party on Christmas eve, Christmas day is a family day, Boxing day would be travelling to see grandparents and other family. Seeing friends and family continues up until new years eve but you basically just keep eating variants of Christmas dinner and left overs with different people each day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.