Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the plot thickens no just her lack of emotional intelligence and maturity. Thick as two short planks that woman. Disgustingly self serving too. She doesn’t think of the emergency services one iota as she prances around various counties shopping, London, Cotswolds. She also doesn’t give a flying duck to others safety by filming throughout. Nor about disabled people who may need to use the shop’s facilities. What really brings it home about her personality is how her tone of voice insinuated that she demands for Charles and Chibby to drop what they are doing to jump in Chibby’s car and fetch her while Charles drives the car back. You drove there you drive yourself back. The fact it wasn’t even on the news says she can drive back but no fake Lady Fear Irons who will never sit in the House of Lords or be taken seriously as a member of the aristocracy or landed gentry can’t because she has to make a pretty awful situation directly affecting her. She needs help whatever may entail it’s pretty obvious there are some serious issues with her way of viewing the world and those in it. The psychopath is one thing with his knife but her self victim obsession is just as strange. Well now we know not only is she a selfish witch who gives no fucks about anybody including the disabled but only herself she’s also a deluded idiot who fancies herself as a Lady. Some may believe it but once they get to know both of them they’ll slip up proving to be nothing but social climbers with delusions of grandeur. Those restaurant tables and flights will work only so far until they realise the truth by their social and etiquette faux pas. It’s not enough just to be titled, wear a signet ring and have a country address. It’s years and years of subtle gestures, physical movements, phrasings and reactions. Or they’ll see the vlogs and have a good laugh at them. She may have gone to private school but nobility even in non titled people are born with it not acquired.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is she off her nut? He can't officially put his name down as Lord on anything 😂 😂 He would be referred to as Mr Lord Charles Irons, this certificate means absolutely nothing🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she off her nut? He can't officially put his name down as Lord on anything 😂 😂 He would be referred to as Mr Lord Charles Irons, this certificate means absolutely nothing🤦‍♀️
Not sure but she’s grossly dim and ignorant to realise she’s basically made herself and him a laughing stock. She will never be referred to legally as Lady unless she marries a member of the Peerage. Bloody snob, oy gevalt I need a cup of tea ☕ and a holiday .... keep dreaming

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AGREE! not only does she eat a lot of crap, desserts, carbs, sugary drinks, candy... but the serving sizes are ENOURMOUS. When she makes that mac n cheese, that is her serving. THAT WHOLE TRAY! She always has 2 cinnamon rolls or 2 pieces of toast, MASSIVE serving bowl size of pasta, or an ENTIRE pizza. When she fills her plate of a prepared meal it has at least as much as Charlie. Now, she does work out a lot and likely has good DNA.... but the size of everything is mind blowing. I'm her size and until recently had a good metabolism but I never ever ever could eat that much at barely over 5'tall. So what gives?

Edit - I don't mean to accuse her of an eating disorder as I know that is very serious and so many people struggle with this. xo
When she's older she will find that every pound shows so much more on someone height challenged like her! She will spend the rest of her life on a diet!

Reactions: 14
Not sure but she’s grossly dim and ignorant to realise she’s basically made herself and him a laughing stock. She will never be referred to legally as Lady unless she marries a member of the Peerage. Bloody snob, oy gevalt I need a cup of tea ☕ and a holiday .... keep dreaming
Only a cup of tea? I need a large gin to calm me down after an episode of Life with Josie!

• Haha
I respectfully disagree. My sister is 4ft 10 and the metabolism of Speedy Gonzales (lucky witch) and is 2 years younger than me she’s 60 she could gallop down a Big Mac and chips all week and not gain anything and doesn’t exercise. I’m 6ft 3 and very thin through muscle wastage, years of bulimia and an addiction to exercise. Yet I gain weight worse than her height at least in our experience doesn’t factor in but you may be right to an extent everybody’s bodies are different ❤

Reactions: 12
If I were Lady Josie, I’d be worried about the ‘single white female’ vibe simmering in Lydia’s Northamptonshire new build bungalow. Not to make light of the machete situation, no doubt it must have been frightening....BUT everyone else appeared to be milling around outside, going about their business after the person had been apprehended and she’d locked herself in a disabled loo...🤔
Maybe she got the shits?

• Haha
Only a cup of tea? I need a large gin to calm me down after an episode of Life with Josie!
Ex alcoholic my honey. Years of living in Communist Romania drive me to that state sadly and a few personal tragedies too. 32 years sober and I still count and go to AA and get treatment for the bulimia too (24 years bulimia free) and I thank G-d every day for keeping me still here well maybe not after that bleeping awful victim vlog of hers but still not enough to make me want to get shikered ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is traumatised by the stressful parking experience, she had to drive through bollards and she has such a fear of scraping her car. Once you are in they have you trapped. She sounds more traumatised by the parking experience than she does the Stratford incident. Imagine being one of the other people locked in that store and she is stood there with her camera out talking to it like a babbling idiot, invading everyone else's privacy and being a general nuisance. The other people in the store all appear to be acting normal and just shopping, she is the only one acting this way. When she films outside the shop there are many people just walking around acting as if nothing has happened, there are elderly people and children walking around so why all the drama? Not only has she filmed it for the vlog but she also put it on instagram stories meaning she has filmed herself twice repeating the same thing.
Also what I don't understand is once she found out it was someone robbing a jewellery store, wouldn't you feel a small sense of relief? I would imagine when you first see someone with a weapon you would be fearful, you wouldn't know what their intent was or if they were attacking the public. But after you find out that they were robbing a store, you would realise you are not their intended target.

Side note: Why does a jewellery store that sells high value jewellery (approx £250,000) not appear to have security on the door and inside the shop?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She is traumatised by the stressful parking experience, she had to drive through bollards and she has such a fear of scraping her car. Once you are in they have you trapped. She sounds more traumatised by the parking experience than she does the Stratford incident. Imagine being one of the other people locked in that store and she is stood there with her camera out talking to it like a babbling idiot, invading everyone else's privacy and being a general nuisance. The other people in the store all appear to be acting normal and just shopping, she is the only one acting this way. When she films outside the shop there are many people just walking around acting as if nothing has happened, why all the drama? Not only has she filmed it for the vlog but she also put it on instagram stories meaning she has filmed herself twice repeating the same thing.
It’s also very unwise and I’m not sure but it may be against the law to discuss police matters in public. It’s a confidential matter and the fact that she didn’t give her details to an officer is strange. She said herself in the vlog they may make a visit for more information. I guess that may highlight her serious travel activity through a pandemic and why she didn’t provide it at first I don’t know but she may be used an a witness if it goes to court. Her vlogs could be used in evidence with or without her permission. They could be automatically court ordered to be provided. They would be examined with a fine tooth comb too in order for justice to be served. Court processes are very stringent even going to give evidence. Cross examinations occur and her little dramatic routine could come back to bite her in the ass proverbially speaking in terms of the legal system. By all means provide statements to the appropriate people ie the authorities law enforcement not to an audience on Youtube. She’s a very silly immature little girl not a woman sadly not yet when she behaves like that. My sympathies goes to the actual victims being faced by the incident and to the police that risk their lives everyday to protect us. Not her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, the DrAmAtIC vlog was something. Not quite sure what's she's on about, you can usually park about two steps from Jack Wills and Starbucks, and I'm not sure about all of you, bit the LAST thing I'd ever do is make my mother and fiancé drive and collect me, if I thought there was a danger outside

Reactions: 16
It’s also very unwise and I’m not sure but it may be against the law to discuss police matters in public. It’s a confidential matter and the fact that she didn’t give her details to an officer is strange. She said herself in the vlog they may make a visit for more information. I guess that may highlight her serious travel activity through a pandemic and why she didn’t provide it at first I don’t know but she may be used an a witness if it goes to court. Her vlogs could be used in evidence with or without her permission. They could be automatically court ordered to be provided. They would be examined with a fine tooth comb too in order for justice to be served. Court processes are very stringent even going to give evidence. Cross examinations occur and her little dramatic routine could come back to bite her in the ass proverbially speaking in terms of the legal system. By all means provide statements to the appropriate people ie the authorities law enforcement not to an audience on Youtube. She’s a very silly immature little girl not a woman sadly not yet when she behaves like that. My sympathies goes to the actual victims being faced by the incident and to the police that risk their lives everyday to protect us. Not her
This is the only article I can find about it. The rest of the articles about Stratford are about people complaining they have been placed in tier 3 so I would imagine they wouldn't want Josie who has been prancing around London like nothing is going on spreading germs.

Attachments

• Wow
This is the only article I can find about it. The rest of the articles about Stratford are about people complaining they have been placed in tier 3 so I would imagine they wouldn't want Josie who has been prancing around London like nothing is going on spreading germs.
No but once again Madame not Lady Madame Fear has decided she’s too important and needs comforting from them maybe has unintentionally dumped herself in it not that she thinks she ever bends or breaks lockdown rules. If she’s right by her vlog and they do make a house call they do more than talk, they look, ask questions no doubt Charles or her will brag to them about their second home in London, constant driving, they take notes either literal or mental notes, have protection cams on them too noting things. The real victim is not her it’s the people affected and the police are well trained in realising who the real victims and the Drama Queens are

Reactions: 10
*Moaning that nothing ever happened in Brixton the 8 years they lived there, but this has happened in the AONB. Oh poor them. Had better move back to london then hadn’t you.
I find her statement about nothing happening in the 8 years she lived near brixton so frustrating. Terrible things happen all the time unfortunately, the difference being they didn't directly affect her! Clapham actually has quite a high theft and mugging rate! I worked in a store in clapham junction about 5 years ago and there were thefts weekly sometimes daily. Did she not at all feel affected by any of the terrorist attacks taking place? She only lived around a 20 minute drive from London Bridge and there was 2 attacks there within 2 years! She really needs to open her eyes and remove her head from up her arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have Midlands news in my region and i didn't see anything about it. Stratford isn't the countryside either .The video is click bait.

• Sick
@Twinkletoes974

Ha, ha her teeth are going to slip out! I cracked up, tears! Honestly, I was a dental hygienist for 15 years and her dental work is horrible. She actually looked better before she had the work done. She has horse teeth now and don't get me started on the red lips which attracts more attention to her huge nashers. Josie need extensive ortho to fix her overbite which she never corrected. It would have been better to have that done as a child. My kids both had metal braces and in total we spent $10,000. They had teeth extracted and wore many different appliances. My son hated the bionator. It looked like a really thick mouth guard and every time he tried to speak he would drool. It was a hard time for him cause he got teased but in the end it was all worth it because now my kids have gorgeous straight teeth.

Reactions: 15
Today's shenanigans...

Oh dear what can the matter be?
Josie Fear got locked in a lavatory.
She'll break lockdown from Monday til Saturday cos disrupting her shopping ain't fair.

The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.