Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't he just use a bog standard cheese grater like normal people do?? Oh nooo, he has to have a fancy schmancy 'microplane' which is soooo dangerous to use it requires a bliddy safety glove!! Then ya have to wash the damn glove and the microwotsit. I just use a knife and chop my cheese - easy peasy. I had a squiz at that glove thingy on't'internet. Says they are stab proof......shame Josie wasn't wearing a pair yesterday innit??
Sorry...not sorry :rolleyes:
😂😂😂😂😂
Daughter *allowed* me to have one of her Hotel Chocolat chocolates.🙄
You ruined the moment because I nearly choked on the bloody thing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You'd have thought Poligrip would have sponsored her by now or at least sent her a PR package. 🦷😬😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I know this is totally stating the obvious but today’s vlog has absolutely proved that when left with nothing official to promote or with no company sponsoring the video, she hasn’t a clue what to do! Thinking back to the past few sponsored vlogs, a good 10 mins has been spent on whatever the thing is that day that’s her new “favourite thing”, and then other ads have padded the rest out. When she doesn’t have anything scheduled to promote that day she literally has nothing going for her. She has no hobbies, nothing to do apart from shop (which makes it even more hilarious that she drunkenly attacked Charlie for buying a fairy liquid bottle..) She has to resort to padding out the video making Mac and cheese again! I wonder if she realises how dull she is???? Hopefully the lockdowns this year and lack of being able to do “normal” things has made her and other “influencers” realise they need to up their game a bit because people don’t want to just watch a string of ads at the moment.
I actually think Zoella’s Vlogmases have wiped the floor with her, there’s been about half the amount of ads and the vlogs have felt so much more normal and down to earth as opposed to those two wallys in their mansion trying to turn it into a branch of HoHo House bit by bit....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Darlings I’m very far behind but just had to share this epic photo and comment from Frow (guysssss) response as "thank you darling" AND all these guyssssss in the background. Solid work Josie. Always the detail girl aren’t you!? ALWAYS something in the background of your photos. 🥴 I mean she looks like a complete maniac and they are going about their day in black outfits, masks and checking their phones 🤣🤣🤣

BCDC8416-EB9A-43A1-A151-8CA82A521C7D.jpeg
0099C5D6-6DF5-4E18-853D-26AD0D2B2C65.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Darlings I’m very far behind but just had to share this epic photo and comment from Frow (guysssss) response as "thank you darling" AND all these guyssssss in the background. Solid work Josie. Always the detail girl aren’t you! 🥴 I mean she looks like a complete maniac and they are going about their day in black outfits, masks and checking their phones 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 357188View attachment 357189
You know, saying oh my gosh what a photo doesn't actually mean anything. It's like saying to someone (alive that is) wow you're breathing! So why is Josie thanking her? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know, saying oh my gosh what a photo doesn't actually mean anything. It's like saying to someone (alive that is) wow you're breathing! So why is Josie thanking her? :D
LOL maybe it's an Oh my gosh (what a dumbass photo) passive aggressive... ha! At least Alex knows how to photoshop that tit out!

• Haha
The nutter has made her got dressed in the dark and drunk mrs claus photo her Instagram avatar 🤣🤣 girl’s really feeling herself there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone please tell me those photos were take pre tier 4..?! If she’s travelled from another tier to London for photos I will be fuming. Why is she so tone deaf?! WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC - ITS NOT THE TIME TO BE PRANCING AROUNS THE FRILLY SKIRTS.

Reactions: 12
The Mrs Claus photo was taken before tier 4 restrictions came in but still... she's travelled more than once from her home to London, meeting up with all and sundry with no regard 😡
She just can't seem to stay indoors 🤷‍♀️
And her friends who came in from the US to stay in her Chiswick flat for Christmas must be pissed that tier 4 restrictions have be implemented 😏

I've been swerving her vlogs as she annoys the life out of me and with @Twinkletoes974 hilarious recaps I just don't need to.
Out of curiosity though I put last night's vlog on this morning and quickly discovered that I'm missing nish 😏
One little detail I did notice is the irritating way she puts a Spanish pronunciation on "Castello" cheese, well I googled it and discovered Castello is a Danish company 🇩🇰
Considering Charlie had a paid partnership with this company you'd think they'd know these type of details wouldn't you 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Darlings I’m very far behind but just had to share this epic photo and comment from Frow (guysssss) response as "thank you darling" AND all these guyssssss in the background. Solid work Josie. Always the detail girl aren’t you!? ALWAYS something in the background of your photos. 🥴 I mean she looks like a complete maniac and they are going about their day in black outfits, masks and checking their phones 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 357188View attachment 357200
She should take lessons from Amelia Liana how to photoshop yourself into clean backgrounds. 😂 😂 😂

Josie, where do I get those Nike sneakers you featured in your photo? Link?

• Haha
I'm always quite surprised by how much cheese, pasta and scrumptious restaurant dishes she's able to enjoy without putting on weight. I mean, good for her - I certainly couldn't. She eats out a lot, has all these fancy desserts and marshmallow hot chocolates and a whole pizza in a recent vlog. Some of it has to do with her body type too since it seems like she'd stay very slender on top even if she'd gain a few pounds on her hips. This is in no way shaming her food choices, it's just an observation.

I stumbled upon Josie and Charlie by accident on YT. What a horrible pair, and what a bizarre series of Vlogs. What has made it worthwhile is finding these very entertaining threads. I’ve been lurking for a while and loving everything you all post. One thing I think you are all missing: Charlie is quite obviously a gay man. I am 45 years old and I have been out since I was 15, so I’d say I have a pretty decent gaydar... Charlie’s no het... And I’d say Josie hasn’t had a proper shag in a long time. She’s so up tight!
Then.. right on cue.. we discover that Charlie has a **special glove** for grating cheese so he doesn’t hurt his poor little fingers. Come on people, he’s as camp as erm... Christmas!

• Haha
Then.. right on cue.. we discover that Charlie has a **special glove** for grating cheese so he doesn’t hurt his poor little fingers. Come on people, he’s as camp as erm... Christmas!

I have never known anyone have a glove to grating cheese how ridiculous :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have never known anyone have a glove to grating cheese how ridiculous :sick:
Ah but it is a VERY special glove, amongst it's other attributes it is also described as 'stab-proof'. I hear he is giving his dom, Josie, a pair for Chrimbo. *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.