Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style is just awful. Everything is oversized for her skinny body, always pairing it with boots, so first of all a big oversized dress with brown boots just looks weird , it would look so much better on someone who has more weight on their body and curves. But then pairing with a red oversized coat thats at an awkward length in contrast with the big long dress looks dress, bleh, she's wearing 3 colors, brown white and red, the cherry on the cake is her hats. The hats she picks in my opinion just look so bad, she always has a weird aristocratic colonizer type of vibe I cant really explain it but it gives me the yikes

View attachment 356466
I... 💀
Totally agree.

Her fashion inspiration is some weird hybrid of Dynasty x Margot from The Good Life!!

03-dynasty.jpg

600full-the-good-life-screenshot.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
this outfit is just tragic and ugly af. That red whatever it is does not go well with that skirt. A pair of black leather leggings/pants and stilettos 👠 with that red sweater whatever it is would make this look sooo cute! That teddy coat has to go. But now- let’s add beige and just make it granny. Even my late grandma had better sense of style and she was 82 when she passed.

There’s been a white car that has been there for a while and bet that’s mommy’s car. I wouldn’t doubt that her mom has been there from the beginning.
Isn't Mommy Dearest really 'Assistant No.1'? Someone had to be there to take in all the crap deliveries/bloggermail/hampers/flowers etc whilst modom and the houseboy were at the Ho Ho Farmhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still very behind on Josie vlogs as she is exceptionally boring and it is an effort to even have her on in the background. I'm on day 18.

I knew I didn't like Josie, there are many reasons why but today upon hearing her pronunciation of the word tissue paper she has officially tipped me over the edge. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have just come across some interesting information about how much influencers make on their videos through monetization (the figures are from Patricia Bright, who I'm not familiar with, but she has over 2M subscribers on YT).
D0837DD2-5DEA-4B17-89FB-F4D5C9B134C8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her style is just awful. Everything is oversized for her skinny body, always pairing it with boots, so first of all a big oversized dress with brown boots just looks weird , it would look so much better on someone who has more weight on their body and curves. But then pairing with a red oversized coat thats at an awkward length in contrast with the big long dress looks dress, bleh, she's wearing 3 colors, brown white and red, the cherry on the cake is her hats. The hats she picks in my opinion just look so bad, she always has a weird aristocratic colonizer type of vibe I cant really explain it but it gives me the yikes

View attachment 356466
I... 💀
She looks like the worst version of a nowy rich middle aged Russian lady strolling around St. Peter and buying stuff with the hush money from her oligarch husband who has connections to the kreml and the mafia.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still very behind on Josie vlogs as she is exceptionally boring and it is an effort to even have her on in the background. I'm on day 18.

I knew I didn't like Josie, there are many reasons why but today upon hearing her pronunciation of the word tissue paper she has officially tipped me over the edge. :sick:
Tisssssssssseeeeew? It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up😩🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Here we go! Flogmas in the Flogswolds - day 22!

*it’s a Mac n cheese beige special by the looks of it! 👍🏼

*we begin with the irritating dog talk. Luckily doesn’t last long. She’s in her beige jumper and leggings again! Anyone seen a dress recently?! She’s still got some gifts to buy - maybe cos you only bought stuff for yourself on the shopping trip yesterday?! 🙄

*she is gonna do cleaning and tidying so we’re in for a treat! She’s also got LOADS of deliveries to open. Poor darling hasn’t had time to look at the latest load of stuff for ebay.

*oh, and we’re shilling those drawer stacker things again! Cos once wasn't boring enough. She also wants to do some baking and go for a walk. So tonight it’s dinner at HoHo - I don’t blame you darling, it sounds like an exhausting day you’ve got planned... 🤨

*flogging the Amazon boots and leggings again. So many ads in the first 5 mins 😂

*out for a walk in the rain now. Charlie looks JUST like someone who googled “what to wear in the English countryside” and then bought all the ridiculous clothes and wore them all together... 😂😂
Zooming in on other people’s houses -nice.

*back home now from the boringest walk known to man. They’ve just noticed all the windows look different. I mean, they’ve only lived there for 9 months.

*skipped through the dull garden yawnfest. Now it’s another dog bath. I’m guessing the walk/wash the dogs thing is the only content she can think of to film that isn’t an advert. Fast forward again... 🥱

*the velvetiser is back!!!! You know. The one that deffo WASN'T gifted! That one.

*more dog chat. Can someone wake me up when something vaguely interesting actually happens?? She must be short of stuff to promote today!!

*Ahh back to the washing machine. That’s not been advertised for a few days. She doesn’t know what the eco setting is. Wonders if anyone knows?? Hey you know what would know? The instruction book! But then I suppose you couldn’t have featured it on the vlog by doing that.

*more ugly uncomfortable looking chairs in the “entrance hall”. She’s done some unboxing. That’s a lot of stuff to cart over to the Moathouse or whatever it is that Chibby lives in... if anyone wants any cashmere socks they will be on eBay soon... Her mouth is watering at the food she’s been sent. Watch those teeth darling. They’ll slip out...

*she is wrapping gifts. She’s decided to stick bits of the garden on the wrapping. Lots of swallowing and teeth licking going on. Must be a bad-teeth day.

*ahhh some clothes to advertise.. wonder if they will have any colou- Oh. No, it’s white. Get those boots in the shot again in the mirror.

*so she’s about to make Mac and cheese. What happened to the trip to HoHo for dinner??

*another white top, this one with ugly pearls that makes her look like a granny. So exactly the look she was after 👌🏼. Annnnnd, another white top! God she’s dull. Anyway, look out for these 3 tops on eBay soon darlings!

*Ahh, she’s talking about her Christmas plans. ARRGHH STOP SWALLOWING THE SALIVA. God her mouth is annoying. They’ve got a lot of beige food to get through now. Doesn’t talk about what they will do for Christmas now. Probs cos they’re gonna rule-break.

*she’s just watered a fake plant. 👌🏼
(it does not look like a real plant)

*Mac and cheese time!!!! I mean, seriously, does this girl ever eat anything else??? And does she actually eat it?? 🤔
dig at the house boy cos he needs the whole milk for a recipe. When will he learn his place?? She’s making a “festive” one today. Now she’s using the cheese that Charlie has done an ad with, so is this a hidden ad?? I mean, she wouldn’t give ANY company free advertising would she?? She’s adding cranberries. Interesting.

MORE SALIVA SWALLOWING.

*Chef-boy’s got a glove for grating things with. Secretly quite like that. 🤫 He’s making a toastie. Am I losing my mind or is him talking about how to grate cheese the most interesting thing that’s happened so far in this vlog?

*Shes finally finished the #festivemacandcheese. The problem with madam being jealous of Charlie’s cooking and trying to compete is that it gets a bit dull when she can only make one thing.

It looks gross. Where’s all the sauce? Well that was a lovely 37’27 😬😂😂😂

QUESTION OF THE DAY: why didn’t they go to HoHo for dinner??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In case you were wondering ... it's a very festive meal today, thanks to the thermomix and the aga. But before you get your hopes up, it's ... you've guessed it: mac and cheese :sick:, again!!!
But, ... wait for it ... it's not common macaroni today. It's rigatoni and it comes not only with a cheese sauce but with a wonderfully festive topping of ... breadcrumbs and cranberries. Yikes! I like pasta (though definitely not every day), I love cranberries, but surely not in a pasta dish?
F2FEF93D-19FA-47CA-BDD5-238856DD194F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go! Flogmas in the Flogswolds - day 22!

*it’s a Mac n cheese beige special by the looks of it! 👍🏼

*we begin with the irritating dog talk. Luckily doesn’t last long. She’s in her beige jumper and leggings again! Anyone seen a dress recently?! She’s still got some gifts to buy - maybe cos you only bought stuff for yourself on the shopping trip yesterday?! 🙄

*she is gonna do cleaning and tidying so we’re in for a treat! She’s also got LOADS of deliveries to open. Poor darling hasn’t had time to look at the latest load of stuff for ebay.

*oh, and we’re shilling those drawer stacker things again! Cos once wasn't boring enough. She also wants to do some baking and go for a walk. So tonight it’s dinner at HoHo - I don’t blame you darling, it sounds like an exhausting day you’ve got planned... 🤨

*flogging the Amazon boots and leggings again. So many ads in the first 5 mins 😂

*out for a walk in the rain now. Charlie looks JUST like someone who googled “what to wear in the English countryside” and then bought all the ridiculous clothes and wore them all together... 😂😂
Zooming in on other people’s houses -nice.

*back home now from the boringest walk known to man. They’ve just noticed all the windows look different. I mean, they’ve only lived there for 9 months.

*skipped through the dull garden yawnfest. Now it’s another dog bath. I’m guessing the walk/wash the dogs thing is the only content she can think of to film that isn’t an advert. Fast forward again... 🥱

*the velvetiser is back!!!! You know. The one that deffo WASN'T gifted! That one.

*more dog chat. Can someone wake me up when something vaguely interesting actually happens?? She must be short of stuff to promote today!!

*Ahh back to the washing machine. That’s not been advertised for a few days. She doesn’t know what the eco setting is. Wonders if anyone knows?? Hey you know what would know? The instruction book! But then I suppose you couldn’t have featured it on the vlog by doing that.

*more ugly uncomfortable looking chairs in the “entrance hall”. She’s done some unboxing. That’s a lot of stuff to cart over to the Moathouse or whatever it is that Chibby lives in... if anyone wants any cashmere socks they will be on eBay soon... Her mouth is watering at the food she’s been sent. Watch those teeth darling. They’ll slip out...

*she is wrapping gifts. She’s decided to stick bits of the garden on the wrapping. Lots of swallowing and teeth licking going on. Must be a bad-teeth day.

*ahhh some clothes to advertise.. wonder if they will have any colou- Oh. No, it’s white. Get those boots in the shot again in the mirror.

*so she’s about to make Mac and cheese. What happened to the trip to HoHo for dinner??

*another white top, this one with ugly pearls that makes her look like a granny. So exactly the look she was after 👌🏼. Annnnnd, another white top! God she’s dull. Anyway, look out for these 3 tops on eBay soon darlings!

*Ahh, she’s talking about her Christmas plans. ARRGHH STOP SWALLOWING THE SALIVA. God her mouth is annoying. They’ve got a lot of beige food to get through now. Doesn’t talk about what they will do for Christmas now. Probs cos they’re gonna rule-break.

*she’s just watered a fake plant. 👌🏼
(it does not look like a real plant)

*Mac and cheese time!!!! I mean, seriously, does this girl ever eat anything else??? And does she actually eat it?? 🤔
dig at the house boy cos he needs the whole milk for a recipe. When will he learn his place?? She’s making a “festive” one today. Now she’s using the cheese that Charlie has done an ad with, so is this a hidden ad?? I mean, she wouldn’t give ANY company free advertising would she?? She’s adding cranberries. Interesting.

MORE SALIVA SWALLOWING.

*Chef-boy’s got a glove for grating things with. Secretly quite like that. 🤫 He’s making a toastie. Am I losing my mind or is him talking about how to grate cheese the most interesting thing that’s happened so far in this vlog?

*Shes finally finished the #festivemacandcheese. The problem with madam being jealous of Charlie’s cooking and trying to compete is that it gets a bit dull when she can only make one thing.

It looks gross. Where’s all the sauce? Well that was a lovely 37’27 😬😂😂😂

QUESTION OF THE DAY: why didn’t they go to HoHo for dinner??!
Brilliant and thanks, I don’t have to try and stomach the vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Josie's vlogs in a nutshell :alien:

*Starts vlog with brown boots, leggings and a white jumper standing in front of her mirror, could be upstairs in her alleyway or her bedroom. "Hello my darling" Camera pans to the window and talks about the weather
*Tells you what her plans are, usually "I'm going to tidy up [insert countless rooms here] my darlings x and then me and Charlie will head to Soho House to [insert dumb reason to go outside, usually a massage or to buy another 1000£ furniture]
*Dog baby talk "Oh you little silly monkey!! Mommy loves you very much!!!" Charlie comes in the room and joins the dog baby talk and pretends to be the dog "Mommy, I don't like it when you [insert dumb tit]" Josie then responds to Charlie who pretends to be the dog. Just endless cringefest that everyone skips
*Ends the vlog making mac and cheese

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh Gawd....am I in the early stages of dementia or am I stuck in some kind of Groundhog Day scenario???? I'm sure I've seen every bit of today's flog multi several times before.....

Dog washing
Chazza mansplaining
Cable/Fairisle confusion (will she never learn?)
Nasty pearl earring freebie
2 x cream tops, unboxed
1 x cream cardi with pearlised boils attached, unboxed
Chazza mansplaining
Mac'n'cheese cooking YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!! (scream)....tho, tee hee, she nearly lost her teeth at the end, (deffo a problem teeth day)

Additional notes:-
Can she say the word 'bath' without sticking 'pampering' in front of it??
Early on in the flog did she call a style a 'stye'?? (perhaps my hearing is declining too....)
Those skin-tight, spray-on leggings that the house boy favours look ridiculous on his short stumpy little legs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I stumbled upon Josie and Charlie by accident on YT. What a horrible pair, and what a bizarre series of Vlogs. What has made it worthwhile is finding these very entertaining threads. I’ve been lurking for a while and loving everything you all post. One thing I think you are all missing: Charlie is quite obviously a gay man. I am 45 years old and I have been out since I was 15, so I’d say I have a pretty decent gaydar... Charlie’s no het... And I’d say Josie hasn’t had a proper shag in a long time. She’s so up tight!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand how people sit through her flogs it’s the same thing every day

- dogs
- lots of carbs
- flogging some ad
- showing the PR they got
- Charlie mansplaining some irrelevant detail
- SoHo farmhouse
- Mentioning the Cotswolds at least 10 times

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s desperate for it to be in the Cotswolds! Spoiler - it’s not. It’s Surrey. 😬🙄
Has she ever actually seen this film? When Cameron Diaz's character clicks on the Cotswolds the property that comes up is a dump and she refers to it by saying it looks just like the valley. She then clicks on Surrey and thats when the cottage comes up. It would take her watching the film one time to realise it wasn't set in the Cotswolds. She could also just google it instead and realise her mistake/stupidity.
I've added the screen shots from the actual film so when Josie reads here later on she will see.
Also FYI Josie the cottage is also based on a cottage in Holmbury St Mary which is a village in Surrey not the Cotswolds.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry, but Charlie's lame-oh grating glove for cheese is the biggest turn-off I've ever seen
Why can't he just use a bog standard cheese grater like normal people do?? Oh nooo, he has to have a fancy schmancy 'microplane' which is soooo dangerous to use it requires a bliddy safety glove!! Then ya have to wash the damn glove and the microwotsit. I just use a knife and chop my cheese - easy peasy. I had a squiz at that glove thingy on't'internet. Says they are stab proof......shame Josie wasn't wearing a pair yesterday innit??
Sorry...not sorry :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.