Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stopped watching, as her increasing lady of the manor act was truly painful to witness - ironically though, I had a look at Charlie’s peloton profile, and he is really good. He‘s ranked at 12th best out of over 6000 people who have done the class.
instead of painting him as this boring know it all, I’d much rather see health and fitness content from him - it’s obviously a talent

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please HELP!!!!!! I THOUGHT LYDIA WAS BORING. Josie you get top marks for the biggest waste of 45 min. Your unbelievable.
This lockdown will bring these beggar's crashing. Nothing to brag about or sell = 0 content !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can't bear the way she speaks :sick: who on this planet, let alone someone in their late twenties says things like whaz it up and snoffle/snoffling! She is nauseating.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Please HELP!!!!!! I THOUGHT LYDIA WAS BORING. Josie you get top marks for the biggest waste of 45 min. Your unbelievable.
This lockdown will bring these beggar's crashing. Nothing to brag about or sell = 0 content !!!!!
It’s a case of Groundhog Day every day now! Just a continual re-run of mac’n’cheese, cauliflower cheese, Chazza’s Sunday roasts, frittata, Thermomix wot nots, fridge bottom tarts, smoothies.....how many more times do we have to see the pair of them cook these dishes? Soooo boring! And how bad are things if Chazza’s parents are sending them food parcels now? She’s even had to go downmarket from Waitrose to Sainsbury’s....poor poppet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is completely void of any personality, it's painful to watch.

I'm glad Charlie is exposing her for her tit diet as she is so fake and pretentious pretending eating a couple of gummy vitamins will satisfy her sugar craving :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What part of lockdown do these two completely inept fools not understand!!!! Madam has been just desperate to visit this vegetable shop so of course during a national lockdown is just the most perfect time to go! With a stop at another shop called The Farm planned during their little day trip too, even though they have a Sainsbury's delivery on Thursday (that she mentioned many times). They also get many other deliveries such as PR which include food like the plenish one.
WHAT PART OF ONLY GOING OUT FOR ESSENTIALS DO THEY NOT GET!!!! They have an online food delivery so they really have zero need to be out and about frequenting every food shop in the bleeping Cotswolds and stopping off for takeaways at quince and clover. They also seem to forget about the rule that only 1 person per household should be visiting a shop for ESSENTIAL purposes, the whole reason is to stop morons like these 2 treating these little essential outings as day trips. As far as I'm concerned these 2 buffoons (I'll make it 3 if Lala is out with them) are a pair of super spreaders with no regard to anybody else but themselves. I'm sure the farmer neighbour is grateful for their business but I'm also sure he would rather they visited him once a week and bought enough eggs to last instead of running across the field everyday to only buy a handful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Josie certainly puts far too much food on her plate and so does Charlie. It's very bad manners, bad etiquette and actually looks extremely greedy.
I was watching very early blogs the other day, from about five years ago. She was saying that as a child she used to thumb suck, resulting in her top teeth coming forward and her lower jaw receding. She had to have metal frames to pull everything back in line. Iwad feeling quite sorry for her.
A sprout and broccoli tart with garlic preferably made with a phylo pastry base 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she really hasn’t got a Danny how to cook or what compliments each other. And Charles likening her to Nigella. Nigella can cook! She’s charming and has good taste in her choices. Josephine does not. I’d rather eat at McDonalds than eat her attempts of good food. I’m not a fan of Jamie either however there is a reason for his success and I’m not going to slag him off because I personally don’t like his ways. Josephine should at least research her choices, practice as many times to get it right. Last minute pick n mix style cooking unless you’re a professional or know what works rarely works in practice. They say bakers are born. I think cooks are too. Some just know how to get it right and those who are good cooks practice they don’t wing it like she is doing.

For a woman who is planning on doing Fashion Mumblr Finishing School she is showing herself up royally. Finishing school teachers teach cooking and are top class cooks/chefs in their own right.
Josie will be easy out of her depth trying to run a finishing school... god help us

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do they actually ever eat the same meals, as they both seem to cook separately? I'm sure her meals are 'mouthwatering' though because she keeps telling us they are!!! Also, I know we all eat varying amounts of food, (she does appear to eat a lot of food though!), but does anyone else actually have time to cook twice a day?

Reactions: 10
Do they actually ever eat the same meals, as they both seem to cook separately? I'm sure her meals are 'mouthwatering' though because she keeps telling us they are!!! Also, I know we all eat varying amounts of food, (she does appear to eat a lot of food though!), but does anyone else actually have time to cook twice a day?

They do bits of both . I would say most people don't but these to do since neither of them have a proper job as such.

Reactions: 11
question: I'm not from the UK and I keep hearing them refer to their stove as the Aga. I have a Kitchen Aid stove but I just call it a stove not "the kitchen Aid" I know an Aga is a very expensive stove but is it common to call it the Aga.?

Reactions: 9
I’ve stopped watching, as her increasing lady of the manor act was truly painful to witness - ironically though, I had a look at Charlie’s peloton profile, and he is really good. He‘s ranked at 12th best out of over 6000 people who have done the class.
instead of painting him as this boring know it all, I’d much rather see health and fitness content from him - it’s obviously a talent
Same. And thanks to all for the spoilers about today's nauseating content. I spared myself and I watched Gaz Oakley instead. Doubt I'll make his labour-intensive recipes, but at least he's cute and watchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ADEB3BD7-44CA-4756-BE91-02E01C49E155.png

Wow, with such an appetizing looking photo of brown mush with lumpy white chunks, excuse me while I run, not walk!, to watch this feature length snooze fest.
🙄 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
question: I'm not from the UK and I keep hearing them refer to their stove as the Aga. I have a Kitchen Aid stove but I just call it a stove not "the kitchen Aid" I know an Aga is a very expensive stove but is it common to call it the Aga.?
In my experience yes but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 392753
Wow, with such an appetizing looking photo of brown mush with lumpy white chunks, excuse me while I run, not walk!, to watch this feature length snooze fest.
🙄 🤢
Don't bother to watch it. I lost count of the number of times Josie said her mouth was watering. It honestly makes me feel quite nauseous. And Charlie apparently feels he is qualified to teach women of all ages how to cook scrambled eggs - I think I was 6 when my mother first showed me how to make these.

• Heart
It's an English thing, peculiar to pretentious wannabe faux-country plonkers! It's like...when you meet someone new and they have been to either Oxford or Cambridge Uni they will tell you within the first hour of meeting.....ditto with folks who own an Aga they will swiftly drop it into conversation.. It's all about image and trying to impress. A stove is a stove to me no matter what it's called.....could be called Tinkerbell for all I care! I just wish the Fear/Irons folk would clean the bloody thing occasionally...the underside of those liddy things is gross. Do the gruesome twosome never take care of anything?

*hides in a corner awaiting being shot down in flames by Aga owners;)*

I see from Instagram that Lydia's grandfather had died from Covid....I wonder if this might just register with all the 'influencers' who are brazenly ignoring the rules and regs re lockdown? Probably not tho.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
It’s just pretentious, like saying let’s use the « Bentley « !!

I was watching very early blogs the other day, from about five years ago. She was saying that as a child she used to thumb suck, resulting in her top teeth coming forward and her lower jaw receding. She had to have metal frames to pull everything back in line. Iwad feeling quite sorry for her.

Josie will be easy out of her depth trying to run a finishing school... god help us
She must have sucked her thumb like a dyson if that managed to get her face bone structure destroyed and in need of metal plugs wtf... what about parent supervision and help with discouraging this habit in a small child?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Phoebevillage

Most likely she was a thumb sucker which is difficult to break. Babies are better off using a soother than getting into a habit of using their thumbs which causes deformities of the palate. I am not an orthodontist but I think she needed to wear a head gear at some point.

Reactions: 5
Normally just lurking but had to say something on the back of her last video as it just infuriated me so much.
They were leaving the house pretty much every day in that week to go to different food shops as well as getting a delivery from a supermarket. We’re meant to be in lockdown and only leaving the house for essentials. Surely that isn’t hard to understand & stick to.

I also noticed that the envelope Charlie was taping up was addressed to Em Sheldon. Wonder whether that was to do with Em staying at their place in London or something (think it was mentioned a few pages back!)
65380DF0-A324-467A-B29A-ECF5B66AD127.png

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.