Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yay I was hoping you would do that video ✨ also I’m in love with the pink room, can I book a night or two when this is all over 🤣

Fashion Mumblr

Hide reply
Fashion Mumblr
Fashion Mumblr

40 minutes ago
🤭🤭🤭🤭😘😘😘

Who was it that said they think she is opening a B&B? This came out of the comments on today's video.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep going on about those top 10 tips being high/top level...to me it’s basic common decency what she’s spouting, it’s nothing new. Josie darling if you want top level sit down and show up how a multi course meal works...actually don‘t though I doubt there’s even one person who could watch that much lip sucking. How long until we get a video on how to curtsey for royalty...or how to pose in photos (and on the count of three hand glued to forehead in a vacant stare whilst wearing hat)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I assume J and Chas know so many people who have no manners or who dont come up to scratch ( according to their own standards) that they feel it is OK to do finishing school / etiquette .
They must associate with the wrong people after all...ooooh dearrrrrrrrrr.
I learned about knives and forks at my mother's knee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lower B - look for the "old rectory"

I can't force myself to watch all of todays vlog - but early in - 5 minutes she talks about her instagram reel on the house and home instagram account going viral - because it got hundreds of thousands of hits - does anyone know if this is true? Also I thought that viral meant you got tens of millions of views - not hundreds of thousands.
Just checked it, about 517k views. Nothing major as she’s claiming. Millions of views are what can be classed as “viral”. Maybe she’s hoping that more people become curious and check it? Bumping the numbers. Horsie is always shady!

Reactions: 9
Waffling about same old crap again. Chloe boots., salt & pepper pots, washing machine . Blah blah blah. Its drones on and on. Please stop Josie. We know you appeal to over 70s plus . Are you getting dementia ?????

Reactions: 10
To those who don’t know her or what she is like on a regular basis, this video is the perfect example of how she drew my attention initially. Charming, engaging and interesting. To those who do know her and what she is like, it’s just another flogathon with superficial charm to get that extra commission

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she has done this in a small pox sweater that is out of stock when she has massive amounts of linkable-in stock white sweaters! Josie you are off your game m'lady

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot believe she has done this in a small pox sweater that is out of stock when she has massive amounts of linkable-in stock white sweaters! Josie you are off your game m'lady
She bought more than one of those ugly tops? Just when I thought it was safe after she got rid of the other one :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
I hate when she keeps smiling while talking at the same time. It's her fake saleswoman face, it drives me crazy. All these sales in her videos are just so annoying :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She bought more than one of those ugly tops? Just when I thought it was safe after she got rid of the other one :sick:
Same, when someone posted the screenshot that she decluttered the plague jumper I thought it is finally over with bulbous puss filled illness jumpers. But alas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Same, when someone posted the screenshot that she decluttered the plague jumper I thought it is finally over with bulbous puss filled illness jumpers. But alas.
That was me :cry: I thought we were free from being reminded of the bubonic plague :sick: I feel like she is trolling us :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I also started watching Josie right from the beginning and I really like her. I thought she was sweet and engaging and I was just curious about life in London. I also used to watch her travel videos but then I started noticing she was acting pretentious. At some point I left a comment offering constructive criticism on one of her video's and one of her vapid viewers chewed me out. Josie placed a heart next to her comment and I defended myself saying how disappointed I was at Josie for being a bully. That was it for me, I could not watch her anymore. I might not be the smartest tool in the shed but I have a good judge of character. I don't hate Josie and I certainly am not jealous of her lifestyle. I am very happy with what I have and with what I have achieved. I have always believed that health is wealth and without it you have nothing.

@Buzzers and sunglasses😂

• Heart
I also started watching Josie right from the beginning and I really like her. I thought she was sweet and engaging and I was just curious about life in London. I also used to watch her travel videos but then I started noticing she was acting pretentious. At some point I left a comment offering constructive criticism on one of her video's and one of her vapid viewers chewed me out. Josie placed a heart next to her comment and I defended myself saying how disappointed I was at Josie for being a bully. That was it for me, I could not watch her anymore. I might not be the smartest tool in the shed but I have a good judge of character. I don't hate Josie and I certainly am not jealous of her lifestyle. I am very happy with what I have and with what I have achieved. I have always believed that health is wealth and without it you have nothing.

@Buzzers and sunglasses😂
Judging by your contributions and observations I think you are a very sharp person. Just because she’s an idiot who is too cowardly to take you on don’t do yourself down. Hope you don’t find that patronising and take it as a compliment ❤

• Heart
oh no - its another Sunday roast. OK now I am getting sick of Sunday roast repetition!!!🐮 poor cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@HungarianViszla
Thank you for your lovely comment. I sometimes don't realize how hard I am on myself. It stems from my childhood, my Mom called me stupid all the time and there were other horrible words which created a lot of anxiety in me. It's a long story, my parents constantly arguing (tension in the house all the time) My Dad had a nervous breakdown when I was 5 years old and was hospitalized for 2 months. I thought he left or died because my Mom never said a word. In the early 60's people never spoke about anxiety and depression. Apparently my Dad had shock therapy. Looking back I really feel my Mom had bi polar disorder. She was scary at times and my brother and I were both afraid of her. My Mom died with dementia and my Dad died shortly after. It was a bad ending for both of them. I had a really hard time forgiving my Mom but after caring for her when she had dementia (bathing, feeding and changing her diapers) I noticed a shift inside me. I felt this over whelming feeling of compassion for her and finally my Mom and I were in a good place. She never apologized but she didn't have to because I forgave her. I always made sure my children felt wanted, loved and secure. All that hardship made me a better Mom because I decided ( through self awareness) to be better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Couldn't bring myself to watch Josie's endless regurgitations so I caught Karen Brit Chick's kitchen update (she & her BF are adorable. She does "what everyone's wearing on the street in NY and I like her even if she does squeal over her clothing finds at times) and Alyssa Beltempo's closet editing (she actually means it when she says "sustainable" and has fun videos of shopping her closet to recreate styles from instagram). None are my style icons, but they're real, down to earth people. Sorry, Josie, can't hear your mumblin'.

• Heart
oh no - its another Sunday roast. OK now I am getting sick of Sunday roast repetition!!!🐮 poor cow
Maybe they think a Sunday roast is what the rich, wealthy and the nobility do ? You know , H&M ... the Beckhams....Have in mind I'm not British and don't know if that's a big weekend thing and I have a miniscule family ( just me, myself and I 😂😂😂) so I have no special meals or traditions.
I survived through the last snooze fest vlog which was more of the same and the amount of the food ( again just my opinion ) is for when you have very hungry visitors. I can't imagine that the 3 of them eat so much. Ok, maybe they have leftovers for a few days. Anyway... I waffle...

@Lucy Bonomo Your story really got to me.... I'm so sorry for all those difficult and traumatic situations you had to live with. You are a very strong person to have managed to deal with all that . I'm sending you a huge virtual hug. 🌹❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
@HungarianViszla
Thank you for your lovely comment. I sometimes don't realize how hard I am on myself. It stems from my childhood, my Mom called me stupid all the time and there were other horrible words which created a lot of anxiety in me. It's a long story, my parents constantly arguing (tension in the house all the time) My Dad had a nervous breakdown when I was 5 years old and was hospitalized for 2 months. I thought he left or died because my Mom never said a word. In the early 60's people never spoke about anxiety and depression. Apparently my Dad had shock therapy. Looking back I really feel my Mom had bi polar disorder. She was scary at times and my brother and I were both afraid of her. My Mom died with dementia and my Dad died shortly after. It was a bad ending for both of them. I had a really hard time forgiving my Mom but after caring for her when she had dementia (bathing, feeding and changing her diapers) I noticed a shift inside me. I felt this over whelming feeling of compassion for her and finally my Mom and I were in a good place. She never apologized but she didn't have to because I forgave her. I always made sure my children felt wanted, loved and secure. All that hardship made me a better Mom because I decided ( through self awareness) to be better.
Sending you love and light. Sounds like it’s been a very hard time for you, a hug as well. ❤❤❤❤ Your children are blessed to have such a thoughtful, kind and giving mother. Respect to you for sharing your past ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yay I was hoping you would do that video ✨ also I’m in love with the pink room, can I book a night or two when this is all over 🤣

Fashion Mumblr

Hide reply
Fashion Mumblr
Fashion Mumblr

40 minutes ago
🤭🤭🤭🤭😘😘😘

Who was it that said they think she is opening a B&B? This came out of the comments on today's video.
Josie using Ye Olde Rectory as a B&B? No way! I would lay money on it! She would see that as far beneath her to have paying guests. That would mean the hoi polloi infiltrating her home and possibly having to wait on them? Never in a month of Sundays!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josie using Ye Olde Rectory as a B&B? No way! I would lay money on it! She would see that as far beneath her to have paying guests. That would mean the hoi polloi infiltrating her home and possibly having to wait on them? Never in a month of Sundays!
Here’s something for you to look at. They are reviews from her mother’s previous B&B venture which if IG stories are correct when she posted photos of her past is her childhood home. They are from the reviews at Trip Advisor May Hill View B&B. Makes for interesting reading

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.