Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh no - its another Sunday roast. OK now I am getting sick of Sunday roast repetition!!!šŸ® poor cow
I cook a roast dinner almost every Sunday, though pre-Covid we occasionally went out for one.
What makes her so precious and pretentious? Millions of Brits cook a Sunday roast.
Maybe, we should all take photos of our roast dinners and bombard her bloody stories!!
She is running out of ideas for her vlogs and how to portray a perfect life during a pandemic. She is just like the feckin rest of us and shouldn't pretend otherwise.

Her subscribers are creeping up but very slowly and are probably bought, many others I watch are jumping up by 10's of thousands weekly during the pandemic.
They have adapted to the situation, they have read the room and stopped doing hauls or PR, they have diversified.
Josie did try that but couldn't do furniture makeovers, she couldn't do gardening.. She only grew lettuce and herbs and ended up getting someone to cut her grass.
She tried cooking but only knows how to cook two dishes and she put me off them for life.
She tried to do tourist videos of the Cotswolds but she made one bloody video and it was full of mistakes.
She only knows how to sell and noone wants that right now.
Her greed has made her obnoxious and unpleasant.
Oops, that got long and ranty. Sorry! šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@HungarianViszla Hugs to you too.šŸ„°šŸ„° I know you had many hardships also and because you shared your story I had the courage to share mine. At first I was just an observer terrified to comment because I felt insecure about my myself and that old feeling of maybe not being accepted but after reading comments I started feel more confident. That's all because of this wonderful group here!

@Juliexyz Hugs to you tooā™„ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hereā€™s something for you to look at. They are reviews from her motherā€™s previous B&B venture which if IG stories are correct when she posted photos of her past is her childhood home. They are from the reviews at Trip Advisor May Hill View B&B. Makes for interesting reading
Blimey! Hardly glowing reviews, are they? But I still think Josie is far too aspirational to run her own family home as a B&B even if that's what her mother did. Well, we shall see ... :)

Reactions: 11
Following the theme of history. I also came across this on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a public website. Out of respect to privacy laws that may be in place, Iā€™ve redacted her full name but itā€™s there publicly if you search Josephineā€™s business and Gwalia which Josephine mentioned in her 50 facts about herself and mentioned the sweet shop. All provided for by Josephine and there on Google.
Her motherā€™s either present or past profile on LinkedIn and something interesting and questionable was the property company. I looked at their website and made some enquiries, another public website. I was informed that the previous business /company name was Gwalia and the owner past or present has never been Josephineā€™s mother not anybody of the name listed on Linkedin ever within that company. Now unless Iā€™m mistaken and happy to be, I donā€™t believe there are any other Gwalia property companies in the UK. Companies House also proves that. So what is the truth? Is it a private enterprise or is it simply gilding the lily? The only Gwalia thing that came up on Google search linking to Josephineā€™s family was her late fatherā€™s businesses that involved Van hire and the sweet shop. There was a beautiful editorial on his life and his contribution to the area of where they lived. A very lovely piece about a very much loved and respected gentleman. However that still doesnā€™t answer the question of the alleged property business. Unfortunately as is the case with Josephine and her mother (eBay Chibbynicoll) more questions are raised than answers.... Iā€™m more than happy to be put straight on something but Iā€™m not prepared to take anything at face value especially when her daughter earns more than an NHS doctor or critical Keyworker does in a year for receiving free items, not being straight with her audience and reselling on eBay to make what can only look as profit. Does the apple fall far from tree? Also her mother references the term Area of Natural Beauty, on that profile where have we heard that before?!! We were told by Josephine herself said on her ā€˜Spilling the teaā€™ and another video that her mother lived in Spain and taught the language. She said nothing about working as a Holiday Rep admin staff which clearly states on the LinkedIn profile which is a public website. Her mother may well be an owner of property company and a Spanish teacher but allegations and profiles with their names attached are two separate things. The audience donā€™t like being lied to or be fed a very economical version of the truth. Being proud of ones parents is understandable and natural but boasting and gilding lillies is unwise and immature especially if itā€™s not 100% accurate. Bear in mind her mother has never made allegations to the contrary nor discussed her career past or present on her daughterā€™s channel or any other place as far as Iā€™m aware except for this public profile on LinkedIn. Itā€™s initially her mouthy daughter that has aroused curiosity on this issue. Her mother either is a very honest person (must admit comes across very pleasant when she did the Freddyā€™s flowers tuitorial) and has a separate business to the aforementioned company that has never been associated to her name or dodgy like her daughter or deserves better accurate representation with respect and humility from her daughter discussing her private affairs to her public audience to be questioned and potentially fact checked. Which one is it? Only they will know that ....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Following the theme of history. I also came across this on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a public website. Out of respect to privacy laws that may be in place, Iā€™ve redacted her full name but itā€™s there publicly if you search Josephineā€™s business and Gwalia which Josephine mentioned in her 50 facts about herself and mentioned the sweet shop. All provided for by Josephine and there on Google.
Her motherā€™s either present or past profile on LinkedIn and something interesting and questionable was the property company. I looked at their website and made some enquiries, another public website. I was informed that the previous business /company name was Gwalia and the owner past or present has never been Josephineā€™s mother not anybody of the name listed on Linkedin ever within that company. Now unless Iā€™m mistaken and happy to be, I donā€™t believe there are any other Gwalia property companies in the UK. Companies House also proves that. So what is the truth? Is it a private enterprise or is it simply gilding the lily? The only Gwalia thing that came up on Google search linking to Josephineā€™s family was her late fatherā€™s businesses that involved Van hire and the sweet shop. There was a beautiful editorial on his life and his contribution to the area of where they lived. A very lovely piece about a very much loved and respected gentleman. However that still doesnā€™t answer the question of the alleged property business. Unfortunately as is the case with Josephine and her mother (eBay Chibbynicoll) more questions are raised than answers.... Iā€™m more than happy to be put straight on something but Iā€™m not prepared to take anything at face value especially when her daughter earns more than an NHS doctor or critical Keyworker does in a year for receiving free items, not being straight with her audience and reselling on eBay to make what can only look as profit. Does the apple fall far from tree? Also her mother references the term Area of Natural Beauty, on that profile where have we heard that before?!! We were told by Josephine herself said on her ā€˜Spilling the teaā€™ and another video that her mother lived in Spain and taught the language. She said nothing about working as a Holiday Rep admin staff which clearly states on the LinkedIn profile which is a public website. Her mother may well be an owner of property company and a Spanish teacher but allegations and profiles with their names attached are two separate things. The audience donā€™t like being lied to or be fed a very economical version of the truth. Being proud of ones parents is understandable and natural but boasting and gilding lillies is unwise and immature especially if itā€™s not 100% accurate. Bear in mind her mother has never made allegations to the contrary nor discussed her career past or present on her daughterā€™s channel or any other place as far as Iā€™m aware except for this public profile on LinkedIn. Itā€™s initially her mouthy daughter that has aroused curiosity on this issue. Her mother either is a very honest person (must admit comes across very pleasant when she did the Freddyā€™s flowers tuitorial) and has a separate business to the aforementioned company that has never been associated to her name or dodgy like her daughter or deserves better accurate representation with respect and humility from her daughter discussing her private affairs to her public audience to be questioned and potentially fact checked. Which one is it? Only they will know that ....
If he had a ā€œvehicle empireā€ she wouldnā€™t be saving up to buy luxury goods. She wouldnā€™t be scrimping on her purchases and selling PR goods on eBay. This girl is delusional at best. Just say he started a business and was successful. Absolutely no need to say he built an empire, if thatā€™s case why wasnā€™t she living in mansions? We can see bits of her momā€™s previous house in older vlogs, they are in no way, shape or form a mansion. She had a comfortable, privileged life no doubt about it. But there was no empire šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Gwalia was a frozen foods supermarket pre-Iceland and bought out by Iceland for a serious amount of money.
This was quite a while before her dad died and I believe/guess the money he got from that he used to invest in property and van hire company.
I have absolutely no idea what the property business was. Essentially the van hire business was Lala's and she sold it to fund the B&B.
Josie's dad seemed very well thought off, really well liked. I am surprised Lala didn't stay put and keep running the businesses in her name but then did wonder if the van hire was maybe sold to a multinational just like Gwalia.

Gwalia was a frozen foods supermarket pre-Iceland and bought out by Iceland for a serious amount of money.
This was quite a while before her dad died and I believe/guess the money he got from that he used to invest in property and van hire company.
I have absolutely no idea what the property business was. Essentially the van hire business was Lala's and she sold it to fund the B&B.
Josie's dad seemed very well thought off, really well liked. I am surprised Lala didn't stay put and keep running the businesses in her name but then did wonder if the van hire was maybe sold to a multinational just like Gwalia.
There is no question that hard work has been able to afford for things. The question is was property invested privately or in what she claims is her property company on LinkedIn. According to the company she has never been associated with them or been the owner. As I stated there are no other public listed businesses under that name she quoted on the profile operating with her behind it. Unless itā€™s a secret business or a private enterprise but not listed as a business. Itā€™s quite a conundrum to say the least

So her father did leave a 2 million estate for his relatives when he passed away. (Information is publicly available)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There is no question that hard work has been able to afford for things. The question is was property invested privately or in what she claims is her property company on LinkedIn. According to the company she has never been associated with them or been the owner. As I stated there are no other public listed businesses under that name she quoted on the profile operating with her behind it. Unless itā€™s a secret business or a private enterprise but not listed as a business. Itā€™s quite a conundrum to say the least
As a genealogist I have access to many search sites.
It appears (I am not business minded nor would I know where to look beyond the mainstream, public information) that ChibbyLala sold the van hire business a few years after Josie's dad died and that is when she bought the B&B.
When she sold the B&B, she moved to Surrey, not far from Charlie's parents, then to her most recent house pre-Cotswolds.
She doesn't appear to have sold that one in Surrey.
The paper trail goes cold from B&B sold until present day as far as business dealings.
She could be operating under another name eg. Maiden name or I could just be stupid...I have form! šŸ˜
This makes me appear incredibly stalkerish but I found this all out from info Josie has divulged. On public sites and only within minutes.

I also started watching Josie right from the beginning and I really like her. I thought she was sweet and engaging and I was just curious about life in London. I also used to watch her travel videos but then I started noticing she was acting pretentious. At some point I left a comment offering constructive criticism on one of her video's and one of her vapid viewers chewed me out. Josie placed a heart next to her comment and I defended myself saying how disappointed I was at Josie for being a bully. That was it for me, I could not watch her anymore. I might not be the smartest tool in the shed but I have a good judge of character. I don't hate Josie and I certainly am not jealous of her lifestyle. I am very happy with what I have and with what I have achieved. I have always believed that health is wealth and without it you have nothing.

@Buzzers and sunglassesšŸ˜‚
I started having bad vibes when she was in Palm Springs (if im not mistaken) with Freddy and tryin on dresses from Kate Spade and then Josie said to Freddy in the dressing room "oh my god, we are so lucky we are rich!"
I was just like
1611010130963.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No way surely not...?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She just made that big meal and then is eating frozen mac n cheese with that sitting there... surely enough for her dinner AND lunch? She is such a junk food junkie parading as some healthy imposter.

• Sick
As a genealogist I have access to many search sites.
It appears (I am not business minded nor would I know where to look beyond the mainstream, public information) that ChibbyLala sold the van hire business a few years after Josie's dad died and that is when she bought the B&B.
When she sold the B&B, she moved to Surrey, not far from Charlie's parents, then to her most recent house pre-Cotswolds.
She doesn't appear to have sold that one in Surrey.
The paper trail goes cold from B&B sold until present day as far as business dealings.
She could be operating under another name eg. Maiden name or I could just be stupid...I have form! šŸ˜
This makes me appear incredibly stalkerish but I found this all out from info Josie has divulged. On public sites and only within minutes.
I donā€™t think you are. Many years ago on an episode of the Apprentice UK during the interview process one of the contestants who was vying (sucking up) to work for then Sir Alan Sugar now Lord Alan Sugar there was a contestant who claimed her figures for her family run restaurant was better than the Ritz proverbially speaking. When challenged by his advisor Claude he found her company records and quoted her figures and said they donā€™t add up and proceeded rightly to ask her did she know the difference between turnover and profit? She said of course he said go on and she embarrassed herself. When he said it was quoted from her own accounts she snapped how did he know that?!!! They are public records. That made her go quiet. As long as they are public records any citizen of that country has a right to see them for any reason for example for a fact checker if they are intending to marry somebody, a job interview or a criminal trial. People should be very careful about bragging the truth whatever that may be always get revealed

Is Josie really lives in Cotswolds? Because on the official documents of her comapny she still have her London adress

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have the TL;DR of the latest
Or is it just more beige jumpers/Sunday roasts/complaining how hard she is working bull?
Iā€™ve been out of the loop.

Reactions: 7
Is Josie really lives in Cotswolds? Because on the official documents of her comapny she still have her London adress
Company addresses and residential addresses are sometimes different for the follow reasons; Company accounts/Records are stored there. Privacy; itā€™s a good way of separating professional and personal lives. (That doesnā€™t apply to Josephine as her life is her business and doesnā€™t know the meaning of privacy) Hope that helps

Reactions: 4
Company addresses and residential addresses are sometimes different for the follow reasons; Company accounts/Records are stored there. Privacy; itā€™s a good way of separating professional and personal lives. (That doesnā€™t apply to Josephine as her life is her business and doesnā€™t know the meaning of privacy) Hope that helps
I know I was just wondering because sheā€™s not look like as a person whoā€™s paying for an office in London when she has a 8 bedroom house

Reactions: 6
A sprout and broccoli tart with garlic preferably made with a phylo pastry base šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® she really hasnā€™t got a Danny how to cook or what compliments each other. And Charles likening her to Nigella. Nigella can cook! Sheā€™s charming and has good taste in her choices. Josephine does not. Iā€™d rather eat at McDonalds than eat her attempts of good food. Iā€™m not a fan of Jamie either however there is a reason for his success and Iā€™m not going to slag him off because I personally donā€™t like his ways. Josephine should at least research her choices, practice as many times to get it right. Last minute pick n mix style cooking unless youā€™re a professional or know what works rarely works in practice. They say bakers are born. I think cooks are too. Some just know how to get it right and those who are good cooks practice they donā€™t wing it like she is doing.

For a woman who is planning on doing Fashion Mumblr Finishing School she is showing herself up royally. Finishing school teachers teach cooking and are top class cooks/chefs in their own right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
PSA.....before strapping yourselves into your seats for today's cooking flogathon...please ensure you take a copious amount of seasickness medication!!!! (The camerawork is nauseating in more ways than one...tee hee)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.