Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to thumb suck, even up until the age of around 9/10. My parents were always batting my hand away from my mouth. It didn't cause any deformities for me, although at the time my front teeth were janky, they have fallen in line since. I have never needed braces or anything else.

Reactions: 5
oh no - its another Sunday roast. OK now I am getting sick of Sunday roast repetition!!!🐮 poor cow
I haven’t watched her videos for ages and watched the one with the roast in today and was subjected to the annoyance of Charlie!! He is such a condescending twunt!! His different type of beef rundown, his telling the peasants the best way to cook carrots and then him saying that chefs cook roasties wrong 🤬🤬 oh do one lad. No one likes you, you are a pompous (insert appropriate swear words here).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
she must be bored - her instagram today is full of her dogs and more of her dogs and more and more of her dogs - you get the picture - lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do the both of these numpties have to go to the supermarket ?
Make a list and one numpty goes to the store.
From her IG stories of them BROWSING at the farm store, they are using grocery shopping as a social outing and fodder for their IG stories. Josie Superspreader.

If Chazzie is able to cook a roast, I'm sure he is more than capable of following a grocery list.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Do i have deja vu , I am sure we have seen the weird organic missoma vegetable box before ?

As for caudalie , shameful they still send her things after saying she will be taken off the PR list.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
wow they have money to burn on their gym - fixtures and fittings! Weird question - if her dogs ran away/got lost somehow - do you think that she would offer a monetary reward? If so - how much? I just wanted to see what you guys thought Miss Stingy would pay (since she is used to going on free trips and companies sending her free items etc - never paying herself)

fyi the music is a bit of a mismatch in the vlog today - they are showing their boots going through a muddy field and the music keeps repeating a child's voice "love is in the air tonight" HUH? come on Josie you can do better than that crap!

wow they have money to burn on their gym - fixtures and fittings! Weird question - if her dogs ran away/got lost somehow - do you think that she would offer a monetary reward? If so - how much? I just wanted to see what you guys thought Miss Stingy would pay (since she is used to going on free trips and companies sending her free items etc - never paying herself)

fyi the music is a bit of a mismatch in the vlog today - they are showing their boots going through a muddy field and the music keeps repeating a child's voice "love is in the air tonight" HUH? come on Josie you can do better than that crap!
From a business perspective, she has no choice but to inflict her audience with her vlogs to the standard or not they currently are in as she is affected by the pandemic this way. Of course she would rather not admit that but she is affected by it. Everybody is one way or another. I suspect and this is purely my opinion, she’s pretty angry about the whole thing. It’s inconvenienced her life in more ways than she probably realises or would freely admit. No wedding in 2020 like she stated would happen and abroad. No 500k subscribers like she said would happen by her reckoning thanks to the Secret. She let slip recently that she has to keep the house warm whether they like it or not because the pipes might get frozen up. I know nothing about plumbing but it’s not always wise to take her on words as gospel. Things aren’t great and if they say they aren’t affected they are liars. She often gives the impression that the pandemic has inconvenienced them yet fails to show any compassion, sympathy or humility on the actual situation. Lives are lost. I would have thought with her experience of bereavement she would have blossomed into a much more caring, kind and thoughtful woman. She may be in private but it doesn’t come across on screen, on screen she’s a very contemptuous scowling young woman when life or events don’t go her way like Charles speaking or daring to go against cushion fabric styles. Also scoffing at him for daring to use the word beginners near her. When it comes to culinary things she is most definitely a beginner.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From a business perspective, she has no choice but to inflict her audience with her vlogs to the standard or not they currently are in as she is affected by the pandemic this way. Of course she would rather not admit that but she is affected by it. Everybody is one way or another. I suspect and this is purely my opinion, she’s pretty angry about the whole thing. It’s inconvenienced her life in more ways than she probably realises or would freely admit. No wedding in 2020 like she stated would happen and abroad. No 500k subscribers like she said would happen by her reckoning thanks to the Secret. She let slip recently that she has to keep the house warm whether they like it or not because the pipes might get frozen up. I know nothing about plumbing but it’s not always wise to take her on words as gospel. Things aren’t great and if they say they aren’t affected they are liars. She often gives the impression that the pandemic has inconvenienced them yet fails to show any compassion, sympathy or humility on the actual situation. Lives are lost. I would have thought with her experience of bereavement she would have blossomed into a much more caring, kind and thoughtful woman. She may be in private but it doesn’t come across on screen, on screen she’s a very contemptuous scowling young woman when life or events don’t go her way like Charles speaking or daring to go against cushion fabric styles. Also scoffing at him for daring to use the word beginners near her. When it comes to culinary things she is most definitely a beginner.
Pipes freezing is most definitely a thing, if you don’t they burst! I’d hate to see the tacky palace suffer water damage
Although the drama would probably give her some content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pipes freezing is most definitely a thing, if you don’t they burst! I’d hate to see the tacky palace suffer water damage
That would be the most interesting thing she’s turned out in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the way Charlie and josie are arguing over future children and what colour the walls will be, he reminds me of my ex 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ummm does anyone know how much that new espresso machine cost? the deLonghi machine looks very expensive - how can he indulge in buying it along with all of that gym equipment?

Reactions: 7
In her dressing room trying on her cream jumpers ... her eyes were very shiny / watery, almost like she'd had a good cry beforehand.

• Sad
Yes I know it’s a thing but she often over eggs the pudding or blatantly lies so I’m wondering if her reason is true or not. Maybe I didn’t convey that properly ❤

Reactions: 7
At least those pipes would get some action 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This pair of pretentious posers make me soooo mad!!!! Charlie says he would not feel comfortable going to a garden centre during lockdown even tho it is allowed, (ha yeah right!), yet the pair of them go shopping together to Quince & Clover and also to 'the butchers'. Do they have special lockdown rules in the Cobblerswolds?? People in England have been told to shop singly unless one person is a carer or there are medical problems. What part of that do these two plonkers not understand? What makes them so special that they do not have to comply....why did the bloke in Q & C not refuse them entry as a couple shopping together? Where I live in North Yorkshire you would not get over the threshhold.

Anyhoo....seeing Chazza in his flat cap and Jack Duckworth glasses.....chortle, snigger :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This pair of pretentious posers make me soooo mad!!!! Charlie says he would not feel comfortable going to a garden centre during lockdown even tho it is allowed, (ha yeah right!), yet the pair of them go shopping together to Quince & Clover and also to 'the butchers'. Do they have special lockdown rules in the Cobblerswolds?? People in England have been told to shop singly unless one person is a carer or there are medical problems. What part of that do these two plonkers not understand? What makes them so special that they do not have to comply....why did the bloke in Q & C not refuse them entry as a couple shopping together? Where I live in North Yorkshire you would not get over the threshhold.

Anyhoo....seeing Chazza in his flat cap and Jack Duckworth glasses.....chortle, snigger :p
Those glasses give him even more of a serial killer vibe. Very similar to Lydiot Elise Millen's paedophile glasses.
Chaz has a very cold, arrogant 'do you know who my dad is ?' vibe about him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do i have deja vu , I am sure we have seen the weird organic missoma vegetable box before ?

As for caudalie , shameful they still send her things after saying she will be taken off the PR list.
Why did they szy that? Did something happen?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.