Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you also I have never actually said I link hair colour to intelligence as a general thing or fact (or would). I’m referring to those two idiots Josephine and her mate Em for thinking we are stupid. If they lived by their own rules I’d probably have a softer approach. Refer to Josephine’s video where she says about being classy expensive looking to go for a more natural overall look, she doesn’t live by her own standards Anybody who finds me boring, ignorant, tedious whatever word you want feel free to ignore me. It’s all good either way ❤
I love your comments! ❤

Josie and Em are just so 🤮 🤢

Im gonna have to go stalk Ems thread for tea 😂

Looking forward to when Madame does her etiquette class on table manners! I wonder if she’ll venture into the ball gown she said was thinking of wearing
She’s already studying Gloria Stars finishing school videos to learn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@beautyblogger123 I am dying laughing here....."chinless wonder" 😂 😂 😂 This has become my happy place during lockdown, some days I feel like I am going insane. You are all so witty, intelligent, humorous and you all have common sense!

@Julia123 Those photos make me cringe. Her expression looks like she is repulsed tasting Charlie's cooking. I can't bear to watch her videos anymore so I would imagine that is what she is tasting. How does he kiss her?? She needs to have the bonding on her teeth removed, I can't get over that mouth of hers!🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@beautyblogger123 I am dying laughing here....."chinless wonder" 😂 😂 😂 This has become my happy place during lockdown, some days I feel like I am going insane. You are all so witty, intelligent, humorous and you all have common sense!

@Julia123 Those photos make me cringe. Her expression looks like she is repulsed tasting Charlie's cooking. I can't bear to watch her videos anymore so I would imagine that is what she is tasting. How does he kiss her?? She needs to have the bonding on her teeth removed, I can't get over that mouth of hers!🤮
I know! Who eats sauce from a spoon like THIS?! 😲 And then she licks her teeth!

4E42B221-4C8B-4186-B1E5-C0CA68BF123A.png
EB511F54-154B-409E-B8C6-5EABE6287524.png
AACF981F-751D-4B66-AA1D-267FC2869FD0.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you French? I was once in one, it was rather small. I still own the shopping bag #souvenir

Lol, another French? I was only in Auchan in Luxembourg. (If I remember correctly you are a Brit living in France?)
They have both in Portugal too

Reactions: 7
I think it’s a desperate on her part to offer up her home in London to them because if she boot licks them enough she thinks she will get sponsorships or discounts from their shop. They are business owners not friends (she thinks so but when it boils down it they are probably business first then friends) and unless I’m much mistaken she’ll be played at her own game, maybe not by them but somebody else. Do not mix business with privacy under any circumstances. Don’t be too familiar with people in a business environment. The old saying was don’t mix business with pleasure, now I don’t think that applies so much maybe to some but not in her case but she doesn’t have boundaries for herself which for a business woman is unwise. Don’t do it. If they are in need of a place to stay during a pandemic they should cancel the renovations and STAY AT HOME. Both as bad as each other. Never mind rules apply and people are dieing, as long as they get their renovations done! Oy gevalt the selfishness of folk .......
Completely agree. Never mix business with pleasure it always ends badly.

Reactions: 11
I lost my mother at a young age and agree with many of the comments on Josie's coping methods around her father's passing. The rampant consumerism, OTT hoarding and changing personas reflect someone who is trying to find love and/or security in material things while figuring out who she is actually is.

• Sad
Josie certainly puts far too much food on her plate and so does Charlie. It's very bad manners, bad etiquette and actually looks extremely greedy.
Why they needed 3 lasagnes when they could just order double portions 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I know! Who eats sauce from a spoon like THIS?! 😲 And then she licks her teeth!

View attachment 387754View attachment 387755View attachment 387762
She is one of those people that uses their tongue too much :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can't explain it properly but one of my biggest pet peeves is when people stick their tongue out to eat or drink instead of just putting a glass to their mouth first or the food into their mouth without sticking their tongue out. It's like they are using it to guide their food into their mouth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
@AmaliaLana I live in Spain. We have Carrefour here 😊.
Now I wanna watch the latest vlog. You guys made me curious with all the comments😁😁

• Haha
I lost my mother at a young age and agree with many of the comments on Josie's coping methods around her father's passing. The rampant consumerism, OTT hoarding and changing personas reflect someone who is trying to find love and/or security in material things while figuring out who she is actually is.
Sorry to hear of your loss ❤

• Heart
Thank you also I have never actually said I link hair colour to intelligence as a general thing or fact (or would). I’m referring to those two idiots Josephine and her mate Em for thinking we are stupid. If they lived by their own rules I’d probably have a softer approach. Refer to Josephine’s video where she says about being classy expensive looking to go for a more natural overall look, she doesn’t live by her own standards Anybody who finds me boring, ignorant, tedious whatever word you want feel free to ignore me. It’s all good either way ❤
I find your opinions to be based on real life experience. You have a fascinating story (more so than the subject of these threads). I enjoy people who don't try and appear to be something they are not. Give me honest and straight forward please. I enjoy your posts very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
sorry if this isn't allowed/ been covered I had a look and can't see..what is the village she lives in? I'm v familiar with the cotswolds and I don't recognise it in her few vlogs out and about!

Reactions: 4
I find your opinions to be based on real life experience. You have a fascinating story (more so than the subject of these threads). I enjoy people who don't try and appear to be something they are not. Give me honest and straight forward please. I enjoy your posts very much.
Aww you are sweet. Thank you very much for taking the time to write that. I came on here after a long time of looking at posts, thinking do I?! I have watched every video that woman has made right from the beginning. I thought she was great, sweet, quite charming and her skincare was what grabbed my attention and kept it for a good few years. Then the bullshit and I tried a few times politely to point things out to only get blocked or condescended by her or her viewers. Free speech is something society battles regularly these days. I’m not politically correct I never will be I’m from a different generation who had to fight for their freedom civil liberties or risk their life being from then a Communist bloc country. I often reference my own life as a way putting things in context. If it’s boring then oh well not everybody can agree but that’s why. That said there are many that have had it worse and still do and make my life experience pale in comparison. Also while I’m not politically correct at the best of times, I abhor racism, people bullshitting and violations of power that a few hold and abuse quite regularly for viewership. If I make a bitchy comment I stand by it but there is no malice there, I just simply have no respect for Josephine or her YouTube friends based on watching their channels. I do have a lot of respect for people on here not because they agree with me but because they offer a great insight into things and often teaches me things that I didn’t realise. I joined here because her bullshit got to a point where I think it ceases to be acceptable or sweet when people get conned left right and centre. Ali Express dresses, eBay, the lies, the comments she makes on companies, how she treats her dogs, list is endless. It’s important forums continue because it’s hold these people somehow accountable and offers another perspective, one which they often try and conceal through censorship. In addition it also gives companies the opportunity to see how their products end up being used, sold on in her case.
Having said that I can be bitchy and pedantic and I was yesterday and meant no offence to anybody else but maybe didn’t make myself clear on whom I was having a dig at. I apologise whole heartedly for any offence or feelings hurt. Free speech works both ways and I’m hoping in the future people start to wise up on Youtubers and stop thinking that they are the best thing since sliced bread and they are basically glorified salespeople that would sneer at you at their stand in any department store until they realise you carry £50 notes and hold a feudal title that goes back to the Norman Conquest. They are sly, nasty, two faced very cunning people proven by their words and actions and it’s high time that YouTube regulated them like Ofcom regulates the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 to name a few. I predict that within 10 years Youtube will be a thing of the past and documentaries will be made on exposing the YouTube scams, if it continues the way many operate on there. Josephine’s flagrant disregard for lockdown rules (shopping constantly and going to London, having dinner in different household bubbles) her YouTube friends is a serious issue that sadly if it weren’t for forums would never be known. Fleur de Force was caught out herself by flitting off to Dubai. I don’t wish these people harm, I wish them well actually because there must be something wrong with them to think it’s ok risking somebody else’s health and mortality in a global pandemic the worst virus in human consciousness (correct me if I’m wrong) by disregarding lockdown laws. They clearly don’t give a fig about anybody else and that is quite sinister on their parts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I find it quite incredible how so many of us here really liked her at the beginning , I mean to say that we had very similar experience. Just like @HungarianViszla wrote, I also used to think she was sweet and charming and quite lovely. She was my favourite YouTuber by far. I used to comment on every video to help her algorithm. My mind is too small to figure out how from that I came to disliking her so much . From all that I have seen so far in her videos she now gives me the vibes to be an absolutely awful person ... still smh in disbelief.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is one of those people that uses their tongue too much :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I can't explain it properly but one of my biggest pet peeves is when people stick their tongue out to eat or drink instead of just putting a glass to their mouth first or the food into their mouth without sticking their tongue out. It's like they are using it to guide their food into their mouth
Yes agreed! Flashback.... Starts around 9:45 where she has to hold her hand up under her mouth for fear of her mouth watering into the dish 🤢 and continues through tasting Charlie’s Mac n cheese. She doesn’t just taste it... she moves the food around to each cheek and then in front of her teeth! And then continues to snarf and chew and snarf and talk with food in mouth.

She edits her own videos and leaves this stuff in! So unappetizing for a food channel Charlie. Better think twice to feature Josie as your taster. Charlie is also chewing with his mouth open (smack smack smack) so maybe he should stick to cooking and talking cause both of them were clearly not raised with any table manners with regards to how to chew politely 🥴

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
sorry if this isn't allowed/ been covered I had a look and can't see..what is the village she lives in? I'm v familiar with the cotswolds and I don't recognise it in her few vlogs out and about!
Lower B - look for the "old rectory"

I can't force myself to watch all of todays vlog - but early in - 5 minutes she talks about her instagram reel on the house and home instagram account going viral - because it got hundreds of thousands of hits - does anyone know if this is true? Also I thought that viral meant you got tens of millions of views - not hundreds of thousands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.