Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love and peace please. now on a lighter note - Indonesian vloggers/influencers got the vaccine earlier than the rest of the population. Can you believe that! Holy crap - and of course I thought of Josie and lydia etc
LOL what is the world coming to????

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have nothing more to say on the matter. I've made my point and I won't comment any further on the ignorance and contradictory nature of replies. Back to Josie!
Hahahaha yes ok you can have that one however I didn’t refer to you did I or make it general! Referring to them, bitchy and pedantic yes but so are they. Have a good evening ❤

love and peace please. now on a lighter note - Indonesian vloggers/influencers got the vaccine earlier than the rest of the population. Can you believe that! Holy crap - and of course I thought of Josie and lydia etc
LOL what is the world coming to????
How did they manage that????

Reactions: 5
Sooo I have tips for Charlie’s cooking videos.

1. Don’t lick your fingers and double dip your tasting spoon while cooking for others 😱

2. Maybe think twice before filming Josie tasting your food. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly I do not think I could EVER sit at a table with her during a meal. 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

1. Don’t lick your fingers and double dip your tasting spoon while cooking for others 😱

what a chinless wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Looking forward to when Madame does her etiquette class on table manners! I wonder if she’ll venture into the ball gown she said was thinking of wearing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and did everyone catch her PELATON code where SHE GET'S $100 FOR EVERY PERSON WHO BUYS A PELATON (AND THEY GET $100 OFF)?! :mad:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
what a chinless wonder
#RIPPED 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Can she be anymore horrid to him ???
All that passive aggressiveness 'cos he cooks better than her ... 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Looking forward to when Madame does her etiquette class on table manners! I wonder if she’ll venture into the ball gown she said was thinking of wearing
Yes, and the tiny plates overflowing with uglyness. Little portions darliiings are more sophisticated !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, and the tiny plates overflowing with uglyness. Little portions darliiings are more sophisticated !!!
The only place I ever enjoyed small dainty portions was Mosimann’s. If she and Charles do open a B&B I for one would love to taste his dinners. I tried doing a few of their recipes once and it didn’t taste right. I’m more than happy to be proven wrong maybe not have Snofflewhatsits or pops or whatever the word was she used; near me when I’m tucking in with her unsightly table habits no doubt forgotten if she does do her etiquette thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The food etiquette will be a hot mess.... she's the most disgusting eater I've seen in a while. Always mouth watering and working those lips and expressions and shoving it in. No thanks

And I know I've said this before... but the PORTION SIZES of crap she eats in one day are mind blowing. Pretty sure Emily Post doesn't approve of how she piles on the food in a huge bowl and then sits on the sofa shoveling it in while petting her dogs wieners.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The food etiquette will be a hot mess.... she's the most disgusting eater I've seen in a while. Always mouth watering and working those lips and expressions and shoving it in. No thanks

And I know I've said this before... but the PORTION SIZES of crap she eats in one day are mind blowing.
How to diet: sit at a table with Josie sucking and mouth watering and lidl shoveling it in and scoffing!

• Sick
  • Haha

And I know I've said this before... but the PORTION SIZES of crap she eats in one day are mind blowing. Pretty sure Emily Post doesn't approve of how she piles on the food in a huge bowl and then sits on the sofa shoveling it in while petting her dogs wieners.
Why does she get too close to those dogs?! I don’t get it

Reactions: 4

Her plate piled high with food, ... and still trying to take food off Chaz's plate. Quite rude, mi'lady.
Quite.
Rude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I thought the exact same thing :sick: it was like it was her first time ever eating with a spoon 😂 could you imagine being sat across from her eating a bowl of soup:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So her best friend Lydia posts the 2 grey images with text on her stories about dog theft and Josie copies her but decides to add a missing poster in between 🤷‍♀️ Why are they acting as if dog theft hasn’t been a major problem for years now? It was especially bad in 2020. I can’t believe that between the 2 of them they have most likely spent thousands of £££ buying their dogs yet seem to be oblivious to dog theft. What a couple of twats!!

Attachments

Last edited:
I thought the exact same thing :sick: it was like it was her first time ever eating with a spoon 😂 could you imagine being sat across from her eating a bowl of soup:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So her best friend Lydia posts the 2 grey images with text on her stories about dog theft and Josie copies her but decides to add a missing poster in between 🤷‍♀️ Why are they acting as if dog theft hasn’t been a major problem for years now? It was especially bad in 2020. I can’t believe that between the 2 of them they have most likely spent thousands of £££ buying their dogs yet seem to be oblivious to dog theft. What a couple of twats!!
No Thank you , no thermomix rehashed cauliflower soup sitting looking at Josie, « slurp, suck, lick »!

• Haha
  • Sick
Lady Dickens/Dexter Cheese of Bicester/Waitrose

Mine is btw: Lady Klaudio semolina strawberry pudding of Aldi 😂 😂 😂 😂
(the pudding was from Aldi)
Well....my Dahhlings, you can call me Lady Mika Jamón Serrano of Carrefour 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Btw. I'm detoxing from her vlogs. Feels good😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart

My my I am being a pedantic old boot tonight but seriously. The first rule of etiquette is DO NOT SWEAR (clearly I fail on that myself but I don’t do the whole Miss Jean Brodie routine to the poor general public) yes it should be a criminal act but so should calling ones dog autistic and mocking him for that so should nuzzling ones face on their genitals too Josephine! All caught on camera by yourself and proudly broadcasting it to all and sundry

Her plate piled high with food, ... and still trying to take food off Chaz's plate. Quite rude, mi'lady.
Quite.
Rude.
Josie certainly puts far too much food on her plate and so does Charlie. It's very bad manners, bad etiquette and actually looks extremely greedy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.