Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the hamper from EmSheldon is thanking them for their hospitality?! So they're welcoming houseguests?
Naughty Josie. Her house is going tO be a B&B , and she is having people over on trial, that is why the f…ing Sunday roasts are sooo important my darliniiiings!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Soooooooo essentially this is admitting breaking lock down rules.... and broadcasting to the entire universe.............

We’ve got a real genius on our hands here, guys. 🙄 Thank god Josie has ~top marks in all her courses a decade ago.............

• Haha
Soooooooo essentially this is admitting breaking lock down rules.... and broadcasting to the entire universe.............

We’ve got a real genius on our hands here, guys. 🙄 Thank god Josie has ~top marks in all her courses a decade ago.............
What top marks starting at the bottom, ie 0!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the hamper from EmSheldon is thanking them for their hospitality?! So they're welcoming houseguests?
Wasn’t this suck ass just recently saying she was going to stay at some b&b while remodeling?

*** update: em stayed at Josie’s place in London not the Rectum manor according to the thread posts

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Wasn’t this suck ass just recently saying she was going to stay at some b&b while remodeling?

*** update: em stayed at Josie’s place in London not the Rectum manor according to the thread posts
I think it’s a desperate on her part to offer up her home in London to them because if she boot licks them enough she thinks she will get sponsorships or discounts from their shop. They are business owners not friends (she thinks so but when it boils down it they are probably business first then friends) and unless I’m much mistaken she’ll be played at her own game, maybe not by them but somebody else. Do not mix business with privacy under any circumstances. Don’t be too familiar with people in a business environment. The old saying was don’t mix business with pleasure, now I don’t think that applies so much maybe to some but not in her case but she doesn’t have boundaries for herself which for a business woman is unwise. Don’t do it. If they are in need of a place to stay during a pandemic they should cancel the renovations and STAY AT HOME. Both as bad as each other. Never mind rules apply and people are dieing, as long as they get their renovations done! Oy gevalt the selfishness of folk .......

Reactions: 10
I wonder does she charge rent or is from the kindness of her heart? 🤔
EDIT: Were her 2 friends from the US not meant to be staying in the Chiswick flat until mid-January. How long has Em been there?

Over the top gift. The food at daylesford is way too high for most people.
Yes it is but it’s not so much food you are buying into, it’s a lifestyle more than anything, it’s pure snobbery. There is nothing bad about shopping at Aldi, Lidl, Tesco or Sainsbury’s. It’s snobs thinking there stuff is better, more organic and a cut above much like their clientele. Delusions of grandeur. The best way to stay wealthy is to conserve your money by not buying gimmicks, fads or disguised as luxury yet take away its packaging and fancy shelf it’s the same product. My husband and I are fortunate people who work hard and have reaped the rewards from that. My home is more valuable than hers by a long shot. Yet I’m not too good to shop at Poundland for my toilet duck or Wilko to buy my laundry detergent. She and her Daylesford lot will be shopping there if they don’t watch their money carefully. The pandemic has seen off many businesses so have recessions. Be wise with money and your friendships. Also one thing that might help her is growing your own veg. I grow my own and fruit too in my greenhouses. Saves me a fortune and it’s healthier much more satisfying. I guess that would be too much work for her who can’t be motivated in the afternoon still in her dressing gown. Moaning about how hard she works. Bullshit. I can run my firm from home, clean my home which is bigger than hers and see to my veg growing. Many others do it I’m not unique. I suspect she can’t be arsed unless it’s done for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ll just leave this here....
These peroxide bimbos are so thick, maybe their fake blonde hair has addled what intelligence they have and can answer to the law. Why advertise their law breaking?! Thick as tit the lot of them and selfish as duck. Stay at home means you are saving lives and protecting the NHS, but not with that crowd it seems

Reactions: 11
These peroxide bimbos are so thick, maybe their fake blonde hair has addled what intelligence they have and can answer to the law. Why advertise their law breaking?! Thick as tit the lot of them and selfish as duck. Stay at home means you are saving lives and protecting the NHS, but not with that crowd it seems
I have peroxide in my hair. By that rationale, am I a thick with no intelligence? Your posts continually bring down the vibe of this board IMO, most often are tedious and boring. It's such a shame, but I guess there's always one.

Reactions: 2
I have peroxide in my hair. By that rationale, am I a thick with no intelligence? Your posts continually bring down the vibe of this board IMO, most often are tedious and boring. It's such a shame, but I guess there's always one.
Don’t make it about you. You know who I’m referring to so don’t try and pick an argument where there is none. I’m referring to Emshel look at her Instagram and her poorly done hair. Look at Josephine’s hair, it’s poorly done. Do you break lockdown like them? Hopefully not. That’s my point on that. Nothing to do with peroxide, brunettes or an other hair tints linking to intelligence, they demonstrate their lack of that by breaking lockdown rules and giving out the impression that they are these perfectly blonde people who do no wrong. Maybe I’m flippant but when you factor in what they do, the image they constantly try and portray not all is as perfect. On my bringing down the tone of the board, you’re entitled to your opinion. In my opinion sometimes your comments are tedious and boring but I believe in freedom of speech. Let’s agree to disagree but don’t make it about you. If I was referring to you I would say

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry, but I love @HungarianViszla and actually look forward to her posts. Kinda disappointed when she doesn't post or if her posts are short. ❤ ❤ ❤ (hint hint @HungarianViszla post more).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, but I love @HungarianViszla and actually look forward to her posts. Kinda disappointed when she doesn't post or if her posts are short. ❤ ❤ ❤ (hint hint @HungarianViszla post more).
I’m not offended or annoyed. I’m as straight as die in life. If I refer to anybody I say it. I also come from a good place with my comments. I’m just sick and tired of the Instagram YouTube crowd thinking they can get away with everything left right and centre thinking the public are bloody stupid. That’s why I signed up here because saying it to them is a pointless exercise. I also had peroxide hair for 24 years and hair colour doesn’t mean jack to me but trying to pass off as multinational as Josephine often tries, or being this perfect influencer like Emshel when she can’t even sort her roots out but flouts the rules is where I start speaking. Also I think Lydia Millen’s hair is pretty awful and she isn’t blonde or peroxide whichever word you want to use, brunette whatever. In future so people don’t feel hurt I won’t mention hair dye again but that’s what I mean and I think I made that quite clear maybe not. Anyway I come from a good place and there’s never malice there have a good evening ❤

• Heart
I’m not offended or annoyed. I’m as straight as die in life. If I refer to anybody I say it. I also come from a good place with my comments. I’m just sick and tired of the Instagram YouTube crowd thinking they can get away with everything left right and centre thinking the public are bloody stupid. That’s why I signed up here because saying it to them is a pointless exercise. I also had peroxide hair for 24 years and hair colour doesn’t mean jack to me but trying to pass off as multinational as Josephine often tries, or being this perfect influencer like Emshel when she can’t even sort her roots out but flouts the rules is where I start speaking. In future so people don’t feel hurt I won’t mention hair dye again but that’s what I mean and I think I made that quite clear maybe not. Anyway I come from a good place and there’s never malice there have a good evening ❤
I have never read any malice in your comments. Levelheaded, yes. Straightforward but never rude.

• Heart
I have never read any malice in your comments. Levelheaded, yes. Straightforward but never rude.
Thank you also I have never actually said I link hair colour to intelligence as a general thing or fact (or would). I’m referring to those two idiots Josephine and her mate Em for thinking we are stupid. If they lived by their own rules I’d probably have a softer approach. Refer to Josephine’s video where she says about being classy expensive looking to go for a more natural overall look, she doesn’t live by her own standards Anybody who finds me boring, ignorant, tedious whatever word you want feel free to ignore me. It’s all good either way ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.