Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nut cracker Josie, swinging all over the place in a decor that just looks like frost, 1 inch os snow my foot!

Off course those white snow boots were under 20 pounds they are f…ing hideous !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ewwww...did not need to see her camel toe bits in those Peloton tights....It's not the bum ya need to worry about Milady! She has a very juvenile/puerile taste in videos and films methinks, (arrested development?! And do we really need to see the houseboy mansplaining his way through a boring Sunday lunch prep....AGAIN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SNOW ?????? does she need glasses? Not just any SNOW - COTSWOLD SNOW !!!!
PLEASE drop the bloody obsession with with vlogs on manners ,deportment acting like you on a Downton Abbey set. You have no breeding ok Josie.
More boring Charlie note the use of the hideous word SPUDS . VERY DOWNSTAIRS DOWNTON DARLING. Find something interesting to bloody film.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Out of curiosity, how old was she when she lost her dad? Trauma can halt emotional development, I think she genuinely has some issues. Like she’s filled her life with money, stuff and the admiration of strangers rather than deal with her loss. It would explain why she seems stuck in a teen girl-mean girl state of mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Out of curiosity, how old was she when she lost her dad? Trauma can halt emotional development, I think she genuinely has some issues. Like she’s filled her life with money, stuff and the admiration of strangers rather than deal with her loss. It would explain why she seems stuck in a teen girl-mean girl state of mind.
I believe 13?? I have thought this as well. She is filling a void and lives life through a camera than actually living.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I lost a parent when i was young and i don't think it has changed me (I will avoid taking about it at all costs even when people ask me a question about a parent who don't know) . We all take things differently and react differently. I do agree with you maybe it hardened her ?

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if a new eBay account is being used?
I wouldn't be surprised, she did that with her depop until she started using her google drive.

I've never seen anyone quite so tickled over a heavy frost 😂 I bet anyone living in a place where they get proper snow is crying with laughter at her.

Why has she bought snow boots?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
SNOW ?????? does she need glasses? Not just any SNOW - COTSWOLD SNOW !!!!
PLEASE drop the bloody obsession with with vlogs on manners ,deportment acting like you on a Downton Abbey set. You have no breeding ok Josie.
More boring Charlie note the use of the hideous word SPUDS . VERY DOWNSTAIRS DOWNTON DARLING. Find something interesting to bloody film.
Please don't say spuds or roasties ... just NO.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I believe 13?? I have thought this as well. She is filling a void and lives life through a camera than actually living.
I quite agree with you both. I lost my father when I was 15. My sister being 10 years older than me had married and I was left on my own as my mother bless her soul couldn’t cope. She developed some terrible issues ways of coping. I hid my grief and pain through bulimia and my studies. While I excelled in University my private internal life was destroyed completely. I became an alcoholic functioning one. That means in case to some who don’t know you can live normally do what you need and not have any outward signs that there is a problem except you. Couple that with bulimia I knew how to hide it. I will never ever get over the loss of my father. He was the kindest most sweetest men you’d ever know. He was a devoted husband and father and had lost his first wife and family in the Holocaust. He suffered immense horror then and after somehow managed to give my sister and i the very best life that we could possibly have. He got up one morning went to drive to the city and never came home. Accident on the highway. It never leaves you and I feel so much empathy for her and others that lose Mums and Dads even old parents, it’s such a soul destroying loss. If they were close to you or not close if they were awful it’s still a missed opportunity in life and one I feel so much compassion for those who suffer that. I can’t speak for Josephine. I have my opinions we all do but whatever is happening in her life only she can sort it out and I get the feeling she masks it by sending out dumb stupid patronising etiquette videos and hoarding ridiculous amounts of objects to somewhat compensate for the things that can’t be replaced. If she was less pretentious and self absorbed in her conversation, reactions and actions people wouldn’t be so harsh to call her out on things like she affords to others who don’t meet her expectations or standards. Just my observational opinion but if it does affect her in the way it does come across my sincere advice would be get counselling, do anything to get support and it’s a tricky road. Doctors are not always very supportive or well trained nor are therapists but one will find the one that fits their needs. It saved my life and it was the NHS to thank for. Don’t underestimate the power that support can do for somebody’s life. Bulimia, alcoholism, depression nearly killed me and they brought me back. Hugs to those going through the mill ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Josie telling women old enough to be her mother (well, women of any age actually) how to say please and thank you and Charlie teaching them how to cook a basic Sunday roast - Good Grief. Who on earth do they think they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Josie telling women old enough to be her mother (well, women of any age actually) how to say please and thank you and Charlie teaching them how to cook a basic Sunday roast - Good Grief. Who on earth do they think they are?
Well people like lidl Elise millen could def learn a lot !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s the effect of being on YouTube does. It’s a soft cushiony life that you can turn off and on. Ohh I don’t like that comment, block it and call them a troll. Ooh people need this advice to prevent more bad comments. It’s manipulative and to those old enough to remember life before decimalisation will see through it. Some don’t because it’s pure escapism, a blonde well do Lady (fake one) a gullible aspirational American will lap up. Of course she will do what she wants as it’s her own fiefdom so to speak but put her in a 9 to 5 job like the one she said she had before Youtube, and you have managers, standards and the real world to face and that’s why I think she quit to do YouTube or she was given the elbow proverbially speaking. Can you imagine Miss wannabe Lady Irons Fear as your employee? Thinking she’s the employer, giving out advice like she’s a cut above. She stands no chance, YouTube offers a false reality and when the trend changes and the coffers go cold what else?!

Reactions: 10
I quite agree with you both. I lost my father when I was 15. My sister being 10 years older than me had married and I was left on my own as my mother bless her soul couldn’t cope. She developed some terrible issues ways of coping. I hid my grief and pain through bulimia and my studies. While I excelled in University my private internal life was destroyed completely. I became an alcoholic functioning one. That means in case to some who don’t know you can live normally do what you need and not have any outward signs that there is a problem except you. Couple that with bulimia I knew how to hide it. I will never ever get over the loss of my father. He was the kindest most sweetest men you’d ever know. He was a devoted husband and father and had lost his first wife and family in the Holocaust. He suffered immense horror then and after somehow managed to give my sister and i the very best life that we could possibly have. He got up one morning went to drive to the city and never came home. Accident on the highway. It never leaves you and I feel so much empathy for her and others that lose Mums and Dads even old parents, it’s such a soul destroying loss. If they were close to you or not close if they were awful it’s still a missed opportunity in life and one I feel so much compassion for those who suffer that. I can’t speak for Josephine. I have my opinions we all do but whatever is happening in her life only she can sort it out and I get the feeling she masks it by sending out dumb stupid patronising etiquette videos and hoarding ridiculous amounts of objects to somewhat compensate for the things that can’t be replaced. If she was less pretentious and self absorbed in her conversation, reactions and actions people wouldn’t be so harsh to call her out on things like she affords to others who don’t meet her expectations or standards. Just my observational opinion but if it does affect her in the way it does come across my sincere advice would be get counselling, do anything to get support and it’s a tricky road. Doctors are not always very supportive or well trained nor are therapists but one will find the one that fits their needs. It saved my life and it was the NHS to thank for. Don’t underestimate the power that support can do for somebody’s life. Bulimia, alcoholism, depression nearly killed me and they brought me back. Hugs to those going through the mill ❤
Oh man... your story got me in the feels..
My grandma lost her dad at 5 yrs old and then her mother at 18. I may never understand the pain but I saw her grief every time she spoke about them even when she was in her 80s (she called out for her mom just days before her passing).
hugs to you and thank you for sharing ❤
As for Josie-even though I want to like dislike her despite everything, I can’t because I feel like she or more broken and always on the look to fill the emptiness in her that it sorta keeps me having hope for her to do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Josie appears to be very money hungry more so now that she's bought a home in the boring AF Cotswold's. I see her with a very high earner. Which brings me to Charlie, don't get me wrong, the more I see him on camera the more I like him. I think he's a nervous talker which is why he can come off as opiniated. Anyway, nice as Charlie is, he is never going to bring in the money to satisfy her rampant consumerism So what gives?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh man... your story got me in the feels..
My grandma lost her dad at 5 yrs old and then her mother at 18. I may never understand the pain but I saw her grief every time she spoke about them even when she was in her 80s (she called out for her mom just days before her passing).
hugs to you and thank you for sharing ❤
As for Josie-even though I want to like dislike her despite everything, I can’t because I feel like she or more broken and always on the look to fill the emptiness in her that it sorta keeps me having hope for her to do better.
❤❤❤❤ bless you and your grandmother’s soul and memory

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.