Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw her new post about etiquette. Would that also involve not mocking people for their incorrect grammar online? Especially when she can hardly spell herself. Or going up to other people’s houses to take photos without permission? Or trampling crops for the gram? Or throwing public hissy fits because your expensive exercise bike has been delayed? 🙄

Edit: or flashing designer brands with logos everywhere 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
BUCKLE UP FOR NOT ONLY RULES TO FOLLOW BUT THE VERY NERVE TO CALL OTHERS OUT ON HOW THEY DON'T FOLLOW THEM AND THEN SHE'S THE WORST OFFENDER IN EVERY SINGLE POINT... AND TALKS DOWN AS IF SHE'S THE BEST AT IT ALL AND NEVER BREAKS THE RULES.

After telling us to say please, thank you and hello... which is laughable content that she's looked up in a book from 1892, likely 3 minutes after she had this epic idea and hasn't put any thought into it. THEN she's actually said GIVE PEOPLE GRACE and the real Josie's preaching starts from that point on . For those who cannot or don't want to watch... here's a word for word quote and summary of the really obnoxious points.

"Giving someone grace is being kind and respectful and not suddenly getting really angry, not suddenly shouting at people. The best thing to do is take a deep breath, remain calm and be kind no matter how people treat you. (pause for smug face) Being vindictive and full of anger is the OPPOSITE of being a kind person. (looks into the distance smugly) And also always carrying the burden of anger and frustration is just not a very nice way to live (big smug condescending toothy grin) so definitely a great one to practice in our everyday lives." I KNOW WE ALL REMEMBER THE PELATON THRASHING, FARMER, POOR NAT KING COLE, ANTHROPOLOGY, AND COUNTLESS OTHERS. :rolleyes:

Then she goes on to say NOT SHOUTING AT PEOPLE FROM OTHER ROOMS IN THE HOUSE and if anyone shouts at her from another room SHE PRETENDS TO NOT HEAR THEM. Um how many times have we heard HER yell questions for "CHAR"... like in every single vlog. Yet she's clearly drawing major shade to him and anyone in her house... what a piece of work. She could have said, "I'm guilty of this and am working on that one".

One of her pet peeves is "people not making eye contact to the person they are talking to". Screenshots are legit in the middle of that actual sentence/rant. She also advises that you LEAN IN to the person that you are talking to so she shows us by getting REALLY close to the camera lens looking meniacle ... 😬 Josie, hate to break it to you but they HAVE to look away because you NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT BORING tit RUDELY AND your teeth and mouth habits and sucking are so disturbing! Yes my dahling they want to get away as soon as possible and move on to someone more interesting... you are picking up on this nicely yet keep rambling on and now playing the VICTIM and breaking rule GIVE SOMEONE GRACE. Guess what MY pet peeve is?:cautious:

This is just too funny... last one is REMEMBERING peoples names. She's so bad at remembering names and literally always says, OH WELL whatever.

And really this all sounds SUPER manipulative like her "how to look like a wealthy nit wit " video that now lives in the playlist as well. The title of this video should have been "How to be a REALLY inauthentic and FAKE influenzer like ME who is perfect in every way... except for when I'm not but that doesn't count and then it's someone else's fault who must be punished publicly and passive aggressively."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahaha I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw her new post about etiquette. Would that also involve not mocking people for their incorrect grammar online? Especially when she can hardly spell herself. Or going up to other people’s houses to take photos without permission? Or trampling crops for the gram? Or throwing public hissy fits because your expensive exercise bike has been delayed? 🙄

Or calling her dog autistic

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I wonder if her dining etiquette video will involve a video called: How to be a classy Snoffler snofpops - step by step guide on stuffing your face with Mcdonald's whilst sat in your car.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They certainly haven't asked her; but paid her.
Plus she’ll be on commission for sign ups so it’s in her interests to flog it right to the very end....! Even though when she showed her phone to the camera in on of the boring vlogmasses it showed that she’d not used it for so long it was archived.... 😂

#FashionMumblrFinishingSchool

😂😂😂 oh stop it. I’ve actually wet myself.

• Haha
I wonder if she’s ever accessed any kind of etiquette course? I have (don’t judge me!) and it’s not about the kind of thing covered in the video.

But then, why would it? What Josie is running through is just basic decency. Most of us don’t need help on that front, although if Josie is judging the masses by her own standards I see why she thinks it might be necessary.

As an aside, anyone else noticed her mannerisms and how she holds herself becoming more and more affected? Like a 12 year old whose trying to impersonate the upper classes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd love for her to go to the Ritz and ask for an assam english breakfast tea as they would just laugh at her 😂 assam can be part of the blend that makes english breakfast tea but you would never ask for an assam English breakfast tea it would be either an assam tea or an english breakfast. What a loser🤦‍♀️

I would also love to see her going around the supermarket saying hello how do you do to every single person in there 😂 if I was shopping and some random stranger said hi how do you do to me I think I'd be thoroughly confused and concerned that I've done something or that she was planning to follow me back to the car.

If your in a public space and sneeze she best start expecting people to start backing away from her. I doubt anybody will be blessing her for spreading germs at the moment!

Last edited:
  • Haha

So now she is a self appointed etiquette guru... it's just incredible to me that she has the gall to post this video, given her very obvious lack of consideration to others.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you Josie, I will for sure lean forward toward the other person while talking, especially during a pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So now she is a self appointed etiquette guru... it's just incredible to me that she has the gall to post this video, given her very obvious lack of consideration to others.
And pretty sure talking tit about others throughout the whole thing is pretty much breaking all the rules of the "finishing school". LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BUCKLE UP FOR NOT ONLY RULES TO FOLLOW BUT THE VERY NERVE TO CALL OTHERS OUT ON HOW THEY DON'T FOLLOW THEM AND THEN SHE'S THE WORST OFFENDER IN EVERY SINGLE POINT... AND TALKS DOWN AS IF SHE'S THE BEST AT IT ALL AND NEVER BREAKS THE RULES.

After telling us to say please, thank you and hello... which is laughable content that she's looked up in a book from 1892, likely 3 minutes after she had this epic idea and hasn't put any thought into it. THEN she's actually said GIVE PEOPLE GRACE and the real Josie's preaching starts from that point on . For those who cannot or don't want to watch... here's a word for word quote and summary of the really obnoxious points.

"Giving someone grace is being kind and respectful and not suddenly getting really angry, not suddenly shouting at people. The best thing to do is take a deep breath, remain calm and be kind no matter how people treat you. (pause for smug face) Being vindictive and full of anger is the OPPOSITE of being a kind person. (looks into the distance smugly) And also always carrying the burden of anger and frustration is just not a very nice way to live (big smug condescending toothy grin) so definitely a great one to practice in our everyday lives." I KNOW WE ALL REMEMBER THE PELATON THRASHING, FARMER, POOR NAT KING COLE, ANTHROPOLOGY, AND COUNTLESS OTHERS. :rolleyes:

Then she goes on to say NOT SHOUTING AT PEOPLE FROM OTHER ROOMS IN THE HOUSE and if anyone shouts at her from another room SHE PRETENDS TO NOT HEAR THEM. Um how many times have we heard HER yell questions for "CHAR"... like in every single vlog. Yet she's clearly drawing major shade to him and anyone in her house... what a piece of work. She could have said, "I'm guilty of this and am working on that one".
Yet she is friends with Lydia who shouted at a pregnant woman and proceeded to have a full blown meltdown.

As an aside, anyone else noticed her mannerisms and how she holds herself becoming more and more affected? Like a 12 year old whose trying to impersonate the upper classes.
Her head movements, the way she is holding her hands and her outfit all has me screaming with laughter 😂 😂

• Haha
I'd love for her to go to the Ritz and ask for an assam english breakfast tea as they would just laugh at her 😂 assam can be part of the blend that makes english breakfast tea but you would never ask for an assam English breakfast tea it would be either an assam tea or an english breakfast. What a loser🤦‍♀️

I would also love to see her going around the supermarket saying hello how do you do to every single person in there 😂 if I was shopping and some random stranger said hi how do you do to me I think I'd be thoroughly confused and concerned that I've done something or that she was planning to follow me back to the car.

If your in a public space and sneeze she best start expecting people to start backing away from her. I doubt anybody will be blessing her for spreading germs at the moment!
Knowing her she would and follow you back to your Cotswold stone mansion and estate and take photos zooming into as much as she can for her to manifest buying your stately pile off you in exactly 6 months 2 weeks 3 days, 10 minutes and 3.9 seconds .... The Secret dahling! And who knows maybe the Earl of the Manor for her to have a real title 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
I genuinely have never understand this 80/20 conversation thing 🤷‍♀️ if you are only spending 20% of the time talking and the other 80% listening then surely it isn't a conversation. It is more like you are being spoken to/at or being told off. Won't the other person then think that they are being rude as they have monopolised the whole conversation? Won't they think that you are rude or don't care as you don't seem to contribute anything to the conversation? She said you know everything about yourself so why not spend the time listening to another person speak about themselves. What if the other person feels the same way and you both only want to speak 20% of the time so not to appear rude? 🤷‍♀️ It sounds like that rule was written when women were only meant to be on a mans arm, to be shown off and you were only allowed to speak when spoken too :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What we all need right now is lessons in etiquette - although for Lydia it probably wouldn't hurt!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Miss Jean Brodie!!!!!! Am in shell shock. Talk about thinking you are the perfect English rose & watching Downton like your chav mate Lids. Must be wonderful to be so far up your own arse that you think your qualified to instruct people on basic manners. Josie get a real job - your are obviously desperate to get your bills paid. Very pathetic content !!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I genuinely have never understand this 80/20 conversation thing 🤷‍♀️ if you are only spending 20% of the time talking and the other 80% listening then surely it isn't a conversation. It is more like you are being spoken to/at or being told off. Won't the other person then think that they are being rude as they have monopolised the whole conversation? Won't they think that you are rude or don't care as you don't seem to contribute anything to the conversation? She said you know everything about yourself so why not spend the time listening to another person speak about themselves. What if the other person feels the same way and you both only want to speak 20% of the time so not to appear rude? 🤷‍♀️ It sounds like that rule was written when women were only meant to be on a mans arm, to be shown off and you were only allowed to speak when spoken too :sick:
I think maths isn't her strength. Because this makes zero sense. (Zero means nothing, José).

I also didn't know that sticking your face in your dogs genitals is seen as high class etiquette. WIERD
1610306762234.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.