Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god we really don't need another School of Affluence.

Also really confused about the target audience for this - is she insinuating that her viewers need to be reminded of very basic manners even a child would know? Very patronizing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ye Gods..... bloody hell...who does she think she is!!!!! Mrs Manners she aint... ever, never

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think maths isn't her strength. Because this makes zero sense. (Zero means nothing, José).
I just googled it and there is loads written about this rule and it is just the same nonsense that Josie spewed but I still don't actually understand the purpose of it. 🤷‍♀️ Most of the articles I read are written by people who are complaining that they feel like people aren't listening to them when they speak. They are complaining they have had to listen to someone else talk about themselves for the whole length of the conversation (hypocrite?) and they weren't made to feel a part of the conversation. Even though the rule is you are meant to listen for 80% of the time!
My interpretation of this rule is that they (Josie in this case) want everyone else to adopt the 80/20 rule so that they can dominate the conversation and talk about themselves or whatever it is that they want to tell everyone about.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely have never understand this 80/20 conversation thing 🤷‍♀️ if you are only spending 20% of the time talking and the other 80% listening then surely it isn't a conversation. It is more like you are being spoken to/at or being told off. Won't the other person then think that they are being rude as they have monopolised the whole conversation? Won't they think that you are rude or don't care as you don't seem to contribute anything to the conversation? She said you know everything about yourself so why not spend the time listening to another person speak about themselves. What if the other person feels the same way and you both only want to speak 20% of the time so not to appear rude? 🤷‍♀️ It sounds like that rule was written when women were only meant to be on a mans arm, to be shown off and you were only allowed to speak when spoken too :sick:
Agree and I think it's her way of manipulating people she wants something from "making them feel like she cares and that they are important"... we've all seen how she listens to Charlie. mmhhmm mmhhmm mhhmmm yep mmmhmm yep (cuts him off midthought and camera swings to walk away) ANYWAY like I was saying blah blah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Bloody Nora she really is living in a Downton Abbey fantasy!! Grow up and wise up you stupid woman. Treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself and forget your idiotic delusions of (fake) grandeur!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahahaha I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw her new post about etiquette. Would that also involve not mocking people for their incorrect grammar online? Especially when she can hardly spell herself. Or going up to other people’s houses to take photos without permission? Or trampling crops for the gram? Or throwing public hissy fits because your expensive exercise bike has been delayed? 🙄

Edit: or flashing designer brands with logos everywhere 🙄🙄🙄
Hahaha 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 6
Comment section is interesting.... assuming all negative posts are being swiftly deleted which mind you.... is breaking the rule about listening and the one about giving grace and not getting mad instantly ;)

Beside the absolute blind worship, there seems to be a common thread. Her followers are also bitching about their pet peeves about OTHERS not following the "rules" and not seeing how this was meant for themselves to treat others... sounds like our Josie!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Who is going to tell her it is bad manners to lie?
Screenshot 2021-01-10 at 20.19.44.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Congratulations to winners
Chibby Niccols
Lady Lele Large
and Scarlett Irons - better luck next time everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The fact she thinks she’s sophisticated is hilarious, she’s rude, arrogant, tasteless and borderline repulsive

I wonder what the people at Soho farmhouse must think of her? She’s put me off applying for membership

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The fact she thinks she’s sophisticated is hilarious, she’s rude, arrogant, tasteless and borderline repulsive

I wonder what the people at Soho farmhouse must think of her? She’s put me off applying for membership
Sophisticated def not! Does she need a dictionary ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's got carried away with being Lady of the Manor in the Cotswolds, and the fact that others like Lydia are lapping it up does not help! She's delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wanna slap her so bad guys like I just can't.... her constant fake smile and her smug and annoying posh voice I really wanna slap her she'd have a seizure by this lack of etiquette and "kindness" from me

"if i was datin a guy and he didnt open the door for me it'd be a turn off"
thats why u married a gay man

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I only watched the beginning and already felt I needed a barf bag. Because she's been watching Downtown Abbey and The Crown....she says..
What a pretentious $%$ she is !!!
Daaahling , I think watching Fawlty Towers could have been as inspiring !
In Spanish there is a saying " es para mear y no echar gota" which translates to something like : this is like peeing and no drop comes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oop
1610312348873.png

1610312491247.png

Such a liar that giveaway was fake she likes to hoard things or sell them for herself.
1610312552440.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought we were supposed to get fashion videos on Sundays. :( I know you guys don't like her fashion sense (at least from the comments I've read) but I wear quite a lot of brown and beige so I actually really like her style. Much better than being talked down to about manners.

Reactions: 12
This video is so cringe. She's desperate to be a Sloane Ranger, toddling about in twinsets and pearls, teaching Debrett's etiquette with her faux posh accent. God it's so embarrassing. Her and Charlie are such pompous old gits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.