Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Madame Josephine protectors of the English language and Grammar can’t spell..... how embarrassing for her she witches about others and calls them out then embarrasses herself by being unable to spell gossip 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Is that brexit hitting her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t that the same !! Usually if you get paid it is in exchange for a service of some kind! Josie not everyone is as dumb as you!🤔
They may paid her for a video promo on YT. But nonetheless she was paid, and she has a code.

Reactions: 10
I watched a few of her videos. Can somebody tell me what she is famous for? She thinks very high of herself and is she Swedish? She seems obsessed by my country. I saw a few vlogs of her in Göteborg wandering aimlessly around filming people houses and shops with her husband is it? She doesn’t look Swedish or Scandinavian at all or at least sound it she sounds Welsh by her diction and intonation. Welsh language is beautiful when spoken. Sweden is a multicultural country so there maybe a reason for that maybe ancestry of other places. Nothing wrong with that but she lives in England and every vlog I’ve seen often references Sweden by her or her commentators few I’ve seen here mention ABBA. Is there a reason for the appearance of being from Sweden? It’s strange of her maybe you can explain it always best to ask if in doubt 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she treated him in the vlog last night reminded me of those tweets he wrote a few years ago and then deleted the next morning. He’d clearly been drinking and posted loads of tweets about being treated like tit and then he went and liked a load of photos of a girl from Made in Chelsea.. it makes me sad that she’s treated him like dirt for so many years now but it’s also sad that he’s not walked away. Something (💷) must be keeping him with her... it’s a shame as in the last few weeks he’s actually come across very well so i almost feel sorry for him.
What's keeping him there is his lack of employment in a pandemic and his love of expensive shoes. Wouldn't feel too sorry for him he can be nasty too.

So I am watching her vlog and I can\t wait until the end to comment here - WTF? I can't believe how many beige sweaters/jumpers she owns - really - I mean WTF is wrong with her? Is there a mental health nurse or psychiatrist in our group who can give a diagnosis?
I can't understand it either. How can you make money when you wear the. same. thing. everyday.

I watched a few of her videos. Can somebody tell me what she is famous for? She thinks very high of herself and is she Swedish? She seems obsessed by my country. I saw a few vlogs of her in Göteborg wandering aimlessly around filming people houses and shops with her husband is it? She doesn’t look Swedish or Scandinavian at all or at least sound it she sounds Welsh by her diction and intonation. Welsh language is beautiful when spoken. Sweden is a multicultural country so there maybe a reason for that maybe ancestry of other places. Nothing wrong with that but she lives in England and every vlog I’ve seen often references Sweden by her or her commentators few I’ve seen here mention ABBA. Is there a reason for the appearance of being from Sweden? It’s strange of her maybe you can explain it always best to ask if in doubt 😊
she’s famous for nothing really 😂

No, she is not Swedish. I don’t know if this is a troll post but you have me laughing about the ABBA comment lol Our comments about ABBA is when she was trying so hard to sell her sheep some white boots that we all know she will never wear in real life unless she is getting paid big bucks for.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also should confirm Josie isn't Welsh! Her weird voice is because she tries very hard to have a posh-er accent. The real Welsh accent is far lovelier and musical.

she’s famous for nothing really 😂

No, she is not Swedish. I don’t know if this is a troll post but you have me laughing about the ABBA comment lol Our comments about ABBA is when she was trying so hard to sell her sheep some white boots that we all know she will never wear in real life unless she is getting paid big bucks for.
Thanks for clarifying. Not a troll post but I can see why you would think that by your reply to what I was saying. She does seem very strange by her videos and the perceptions she gives out consciously or subconsciously. She also mentioned in her latest vlog the Fika box given by a carpenters wife friend whoever another reference to my country. You are kind for replying. Good night

Reactions: 12
She bleeping wishes she was! Hahahaha hence the peroxide hair, neutral palette, trips there if there’s any chance of mentioning or hinting it through her product choices she will. She thinks she’s the young version of Agnetha Fältskog by the stupid choices she makes styling her clothes. Don’t encourage her she’ll read your comment and get off on it that’s exactly the image she’s trying to cultivate and that friend of hers Freddy thinks she is as well (any opportunity to sing ABBA songs... badly) Also filming other people’s homes outside them zooming into their windows or gardens is a common thing with Madame (will never be titled Lady) Josephine, proven by her vlogs. Creeping on others wealth is a common pastime with her whether she agrees or not. Strange little girl she is. Oy gevalt!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Of course if she isn’t acting like she’s Scandinavian she thinks she’s Scottish or from the West country by her pathetic attempts at doing their accents or South African or Kenyan (reference I love Africa lion king wedding flash mob vlog) or slagging off Nat King Cole’s Spanish pronunciation when her own pronunciation sucks. Her mother may be experienced in Spanish and she may have got A star at GCSE but her Barcelona vlog proved that her A star wasn’t worth it. If she’s not acting like she’s one of the previous mentioned she thinks she from the North and tries to imitate Northerners, seriously that idiot has so many multiple personalities it’s hard to keep up with her. I thought kids grew out of make believe by the time they were teenagers at the very latest 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
What a sad excuse for a person she truly is! G-d help her future children if they are below her intellectual standards (something she has lost since leaving school) or if they have a condition they are born with. Poor Dickens being lumbered with that ignorant piece of you know what and her manservant. Shame on the breeders for letting them have him. If she says she’s funny or having a laugh not funny not excusable

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What a sad excuse for a person she truly is! G-d help her future children if they are below her intellectual standards (something she has lost since leaving school) or if they have a condition they are born with. Poor Dickens being lumbered with that ignorant piece of you know what and her manservant. Shame on the breeders for letting them have him. If she says she’s funny or having a laugh not funny not excusable
she is a B I T C H

• Heart
  • Haha
Ahem.... manservant is a little above his rank surely? Houseboy more like:rolleyes:

• Haha
Here we go again. I mean, I get it, it’s supposed to be a funny silly joke but...
Saw that and as a mother of children and fur babies I would never ever talk about any of them as she does. She's like this in so many ways.... and this week she's really really be being so nasty with the autism and shade. She's a massive piece of :poop: fanging nasty wolf in sheep's clothing trying to pass herself off as wide-eyed, blonde, rich, innocent white bo-peep girl. "oh goodness me" :rolleyes: Sometimes she drops her mask to reveal her real inner core and we see who she really is. 👹

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Saw that and as a mother of children and fur babies I would never ever talk about any of them as she does. She's like this in so many ways.... and this week she's really really be being so nasty with the autism and shade. She's a massive piece of :poop: fanging nasty wolf in sheep's clothing trying to pass herself off as wide-eyed, blonde, rich, innocent white bo-peep girl. "oh goodness me" :rolleyes: Sometimes she drops her mask to reveal her real inner core and we see who she really is. 👹
Rewatch We Need to Talk and listen carefully and watch her facial expressions and body language closely. It seems by her behaviour that has so much anger and nothing is enough for her suppressed inside her for some reason. She preaches incessantly about morals, decency, The Secret, like attracts like however her actions don’t mirror that one bit. She’s on a bad path proverbially speaking by the way it looks from the outset for example filming criminal related incidents twice for the sake of being a professional victim (Stratford incident) breaching lockdown rules, racist Tweets, hoarding objects to ridiculous lengths, lack of hygiene proven by many on here with photographic evidence from her own photos, eBay and the Ali Express debacle. The way she treats those dogs is indicative of somebody really in some kind of schtuk. It’s not nice to see or funny or cute or clever of her. If she does have children and they are born with autism or any other and makes comments like that in private or in public even as a joke there are laws to protect children from that sort of attitude and not even her money or her privilege would prevent action being taken with or without her consent or potentially court ordered. Sadly not for animals but hopefully in time the laws will extend itself to start taking action to properly protect animals not only from physical harm but emotional too. Only she knows what’s going on and only she has to power to change. She is the one posting these things and feeling it’s ok too. That’s her choice but she makes herself look awful in the process. She is a far cry from the person she appeared starting out on YouTube. What a shame

Last edited:
  • Heart
longtime lurker, first time poster. Figured since I have autism and have family members and close family friend with autism I could provide some insight on the autism comment since people are talking about it. I'm also going into a healthcare related field so I'm pretty up to date on the current journal articles on ASD

I think it's fair to say autism's associated with low intelligence, but not the way SHE said it, if that makes sense. Basically, half of us have an IQ below 70 (legal limit for intellectual disability), and then half of us have an IQ in the "normal" range between 71-140+. Some autistic activists try to make this sound like "half of us are below average and half of us are above, just like neurotypical people uwu!" but that's not true. Half of us have an INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY, and half of us follow normal distribution. (For neurotypical people, none of them have an intellectual disability unless they're injured. Otherwise you have some kind of neurodivergency if your IQ is that low. Sorry if this phrasing sounds callous... I'm not the best with phrasing but as I said, I live with this condition myself every day.) I'm not sure why these activists do this, I think it's because they're trying to change the perception of us as this pitiable disabled community. But I think we need to remember that people with intellectual disabilities ARE half of our community. (This has been a trend from certain "autism advocacy" organizations and I find it pretty disturbing, since they always end up prioritizing people like me rather than people like my close friend who can't speak and has seizures. Not okay. They're also lying about the numbers.) Ultimately, intellectual disability is the most common symptom of autism outside of the 3 that define the condition (stims, restricted interests, and social difficulties), so it's not stereotyping to point that out. Especially when glossing over that fact hurts autistic people who have a harder time speaking up for themselves.

THAT SAID, finding someone a bit dim and immediately saying "oh that's autism" is offensive. 1. It directs attention away from other disorders which can lower intelligence (which makes it harder to get funding for research and treatments for those conditions) 2. It implies that autism always means intellectual disability. I'm getting a masters degree and I have ASD I, so no, not the case at all.

I also really reject the idea of self-diagnosis. Again, I know some "autism advocates" who really like it, but ultimately there's far too many conditions with overlapping symptoms to really get an accurate assessment without a clinician. This is somewhat of a source of controversy in the community, and I see both sides but I think the risk is too great at the end of the day. But back onto Josie: I guess in the case of Dickens she'd want a specialized vet or pet behavioralist? I think those are the people who would diagnose a dog.

Anyway, sorry for the slightly off topic discussion but it's been talked around a bit so I thought this might be helpful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.