Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody Nora she really is living in a Downton Abbey fantasy!! Grow up and wise up you stupid woman. Treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself and forget your idiotic delusions of (fake) grandeur!
And yet the real life Lady of ‘Downton’ or Highclere is a million miles away from Josie. Lady Carnarvon comes across as very hard working and down to earth. Proof that class cannot be purchased, I suppose. Nor faked on ones You Tube channel, dah-lings.

Do we think Josie is pregnant? Looking back at the angle of her shots over the past weeks and her outfit choices (hormones raging would account for a lot) I do wonder...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ that last video 🙄
Watch this space, she'll be running her own online 'school of affluence' next... Got to pay for the heating somehow!!
In all seriousness though the granny vibes was shocking, she's not even 30 and her styling is aging her 20 years easy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And yet the real life Lady of ‘Downton’ or Highclere is a million miles away from Josie. Lady Carnarvon comes across as very hard working and down to earth. Proof that class cannot be purchased, I suppose. Nor faked on ones You Tube channel, dah-lings.

Do we think Josie is pregnant? Looking back at the angle of her shots over the past weeks and her outfit choices (hormones raging would account for a lot) I do wonder...
What, pregnant without being married « tut tut » ». Not very appropriate for darling Josie! She won’t be able to afford a Kelly to hide that bump.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
not to mention the fact that she is constantly trying to take pictures inside HoHo House despite the fact that she is fully aware that it is against the rules --a rule established so that other members can enjoy their privacy. Also, Charlie, not Josie is the first one to offer people tea, water whatever, while doing work in their home. She avoids "the help" like the plague.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought we were supposed to get fashion videos on Sundays. :( I know you guys don't like her fashion sense (at least from the comments I've read) but I wear quite a lot of brown and beige so I actually really like her style. Much better than being talked down to about manners.
Honestly I also don’t mind neutrals and some of what she wears. She’s just gotten so ridiculous since moving and hoarding etc. selling anything that’s not nailed down and never really edits her content anymore to be relevant. Totally agree about no one needing this lecture 💞

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I was taught these 10 etiquette 'rules' when I was 3 years old.....they were called good manners!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought we were supposed to get fashion videos on Sundays. :( I know you guys don't like her fashion sense (at least from the comments I've read) but I wear quite a lot of brown and beige so I actually really like her style. Much better than being talked down to about manners.
I would rather have sat through a fashion video 😂😂

Jesus Christ that last video 🙄
Watch this space, she'll be running her own online 'school of affluence' next... Got to pay for the heating somehow!!
In all seriousness though the granny vibes was shocking, she's not even 30 and her styling is aging her 20 years easy 😅
Now you mention it she is meant to be launching an online business that she said wasn’t beauty or fashion related 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Having seen footage of Josie and Charlie eat dinner...well, I wouldn't be recommend anyone go them for table manners guidance.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must need money urgently to be advertising an old video about the Secret. 🙄 By the way...she didn't get 500.000 subscribers by the end of 2020 so the she must be doing something wrong😜
Oooops look at me , sticking my tongue out 🤣🤣 I need to watch her etiquette video😆

View attachment 382972

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
This is my first post here! I feel badly saying this, but this video takes the cake for me.
I can't help but be stunned how someone who can't spell properly, doesn't know that 15th century isn't the 1500s, literally ignores their fiancé while they're mid-sentence (regurlarly moves the camera to the dogs while he's speaking to her and neglects responding), films and publishes an upwards of four-minute disagreement with him because neither know the difference between an apéritif and an amuse-bouche, puts her elderly mother potentially at risk by coming to fetch her because she's afraid of walking outside and has hogged a disabled restroom out of excessive fear and selfishness, wastes viewers' time by babbling on about every piece of gifted makeup, clothes and home décor she's been hoarding, posts narrow minded and racist views, thinks botched fake tan looks glamorous, repeatedly puts others at risk by breaking covid regulations, and publicly disparages their own family and neighbours... can award themselves the authority to film a condescending video on etiquette basic common sense. And, moreover, then have the audacity to ask their audience whether or not they want more? Pray tell, is it good manners to waste your viewers' time speaking about something you obviously know nothing of? We're capable of sniffing a wannabe fake, and learning from someone with integrity. The only thing she got right was calling herself, "mumblr".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have terrible social anxiety and I find it hard to look people in the eyes etc I always worry about what people think about me and she put a video like this! It's really wound me up 😔
Bless you my Mum is never able to as well I get really upset when people say people do it out of rudeness people a lot of the time do it due to anxiety..I play with my hair a lot due to insecurity xxx

• Heart
What, pregnant without being married « tut tut » ». Not very appropriate for darling Josie! She won’t be able to afford a Kelly to hide that bump.
Apologies for lowering the tone but I just cannot imagine Lady Muck and the houseboy actually doing ‘the deed’. They seem so sterile and unaffectionate together. Another immaculate conception praps? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Apologies for lowering the tone but I just cannot imagine Lady Muck and the houseboy actually doing ‘the deed’. They seem so sterile and unaffectionate together. Another immaculate conception praps? :LOL:
She maybe needs to watch Bridgerton instead of Downton Abbey or the Crown!
Maybe she needs to start calling him " My Lord." 😁

• Haha
I'm behind and only just watching her clear out video but she is else. I think her consumerism is unparalleled, in terms of clothes she is worse than Lydia. And she dresses it up as if it’s her job...oh I have so many because it’s my job to show you It all. No Josie. You have a SERIOUS spending addiction. I used to like her but she is absolutely out of control. She must have had about 30-40 white knits hanging there...what on earth??!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Okay ladies, I think the downfall/trainwreck is finally coming... let’s get the popcorn 😂 if this bullsh*t manners patronizing series doesn’t kill her channel once and for all, lord save us all. 🙊🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay ladies, I think the downfall/trainwreck is finally coming... let’s get the popcorn 😂 if this bullsh*t manners patronizing series doesn’t kill her channel once and for all, lord save us all. 🙊🙈🤣
The American old ladies don’t care, they think she’s on par with the queen in her tacky Cotswolds manor

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.