Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
longtime lurker, first time poster. Figured since I have autism and have family members and close family friend with autism I could provide some insight on the autism comment since people are talking about it. I'm also going into a healthcare related field so I'm pretty up to date on the current journal articles on ASD

I think it's fair to say autism's associated with low intelligence, but not the way SHE said it, if that makes sense. Basically, half of us have an IQ below 70 (legal limit for intellectual disability), and then half of us have an IQ in the "normal" range between 71-140+. Some autistic activists try to make this sound like "half of us are below average and half of us are above, just like neurotypical people uwu!" but that's not true. Half of us have an INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY, and half of us follow normal distribution. (For neurotypical people, none of them have an intellectual disability unless they're injured. Otherwise you have some kind of neurodivergency if your IQ is that low. Sorry if this phrasing sounds callous... I'm not the best with phrasing but as I said, I live with this condition myself every day.) I'm not sure why these activists do this, I think it's because they're trying to change the perception of us as this pitiable disabled community. But I think we need to remember that people with intellectual disabilities ARE half of our community. (This has been a trend from certain "autism advocacy" organizations and I find it pretty disturbing, since they always end up prioritizing people like me rather than people like my close friend who can't speak and has seizures. Not okay. They're also lying about the numbers.) Ultimately, intellectual disability is the most common symptom of autism outside of the 3 that define the condition (stims, restricted interests, and social difficulties), so it's not stereotyping to point that out. Especially when glossing over that fact hurts autistic people who have a harder time speaking up for themselves.

THAT SAID, finding someone a bit dim and immediately saying "oh that's autism" is offensive. 1. It directs attention away from other disorders which can lower intelligence (which makes it harder to get funding for research and treatments for those conditions) 2. It implies that autism always means intellectual disability. I'm getting a masters degree and I have ASD I, so no, not the case at all.

I also really reject the idea of self-diagnosis. Again, I know some "autism advocates" who really like it, but ultimately there's far too many conditions with overlapping symptoms to really get an accurate assessment without a clinician. This is somewhat of a source of controversy in the community, and I see both sides but I think the risk is too great at the end of the day. But back onto Josie: I guess in the case of Dickens she'd want a specialized vet or pet behavioralist? I think those are the people who would diagnose a dog.

Anyway, sorry for the slightly off topic discussion but it's been talked around a bit so I thought this might be helpful
Thank you for your perspective.

Please don’t go by what this horrible women insinuates. If anything, she needs to be checked for control issues. Anything and everything she does is for the gram. She has as much personality as a raccoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Please don’t go by what this horrible women insinuates. If anything, she needs to be checked for control issues. Anything and everything she does is for the gram. She has as much personality as a raccoon.
Thank you for taking the time to write this. It really gave me an insight that I haven’t known so it’s valuable. Maybe Madame should read it as well and learn things before she types it or says things. I have a strong feeling that she would never go on camera speaking about it but sneaks in a few comments here and there to make her very uneducated and ill informed views on the subject to look clever (in her mind) Based on opinions I’ve asked a few vets and the RSPCA on this diagnosing question and everybody said within dogs it is a very very contentious issue. Self diagnosing not only is unwise but it’s potentially very dangerous. Also somebody with authority said something very poignant, it shouldn’t really be an issue but the real issue is his breed and the irresponsibility of the breeders. Only my opinion based on observations, I suspect she bought that puppy because it matched in with the colour scheme and I wouldn’t mind betting that dog charities refused them and that’s why they shopped instead of adopted. Could be wrong but why else would they have bought a double dapple? Clearly they did no research on the breed that was informed and balanced because many disputed her claims on the vlog when they brought him home. Why they called him Dickens which is a stupid name to call a dog anyway, all the names and they chose that. Instead of slagging him off on social media and his lack of abilities according to her, I wish she would shut her trap on the issue and celebrate him for the wonderful things he does than being a negative ignorant spiteful and discriminatory harridan

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just went on the fashion Mumblr companies house page to check if she has finally uploaded the documents that are overdue since last summer and there are 3 new files , one of them was an official warning for a strike - off to say if she doesn’t provide necessary information the company will be dissolved in 2 months . Then there is a document uploaded few days after ( 3 pages ) but no income information provided ? I don’t get it why is she taking so long to sort the paperwork out ? It’s been like 6 months .. she is more than happy to take money but when need to be accountable for it she breaches the rules . 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

I am so sorry but I must take offense at your comment. Tis very insulting to raccoons :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Riveting content Josie.... 😴. Major sponsorship... wow you really are scraping the bottom for cash.

A closet FULL of so many clothes yet she wears the same sweater for 3 days in a row and then whines that she never has time to wear all of her “all same things”

And I just cannot believe she doesn’t stuff her expensive bags with air paper or anything. She leaves them all saggy and mis-shapen 😲. That was hard to see for a bag girl who earns and pays for own bags.

View attachment 377706View attachment 377707
Yes Josie cashmere is so good, yet you say back when you were in London and approachin* normal that some high street clothes were good quality as they didn’t bobble yet here you are again.
get rid of anythin* so common as high street like Zara, top sho0 and river island,only keeping your cashmere tit from other stories and othe4 qualit6 brands.
It’s weird why we neve4 see them again, because we never see it again as you would have to pay for someone to wash it and we all knowyour too cheap for that.

Reactions: 8
longtime lurker, first time poster. Figured since I have autism and have family members and close family friend with autism I could provide some insight on the autism comment since people are talking about it. I'm also going into a healthcare related field so I'm pretty up to date on the current journal articles on ASD

I think it's fair to say autism's associated with low intelligence, but not the way SHE said it, if that makes sense. Basically, half of us have an IQ below 70 (legal limit for intellectual disability), and then half of us have an IQ in the "normal" range between 71-140+. Some autistic activists try to make this sound like "half of us are below average and half of us are above, just like neurotypical people uwu!" but that's not true. Half of us have an INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY, and half of us follow normal distribution. (For neurotypical people, none of them have an intellectual disability unless they're injured. Otherwise you have some kind of neurodivergency if your IQ is that low. Sorry if this phrasing sounds callous... I'm not the best with phrasing but as I said, I live with this condition myself every day.) I'm not sure why these activists do this, I think it's because they're trying to change the perception of us as this pitiable disabled community. But I think we need to remember that people with intellectual disabilities ARE half of our community. (This has been a trend from certain "autism advocacy" organizations and I find it pretty disturbing, since they always end up prioritizing people like me rather than people like my close friend who can't speak and has seizures. Not okay. They're also lying about the numbers.) Ultimately, intellectual disability is the most common symptom of autism outside of the 3 that define the condition (stims, restricted interests, and social difficulties), so it's not stereotyping to point that out. Especially when glossing over that fact hurts autistic people who have a harder time speaking up for themselves.

THAT SAID, finding someone a bit dim and immediately saying "oh that's autism" is offensive. 1. It directs attention away from other disorders which can lower intelligence (which makes it harder to get funding for research and treatments for those conditions) 2. It implies that autism always means intellectual disability. I'm getting a masters degree and I have ASD I, so no, not the case at all.

I also really reject the idea of self-diagnosis. Again, I know some "autism advocates" who really like it, but ultimately there's far too many conditions with overlapping symptoms to really get an accurate assessment without a clinician. This is somewhat of a source of controversy in the community, and I see both sides but I think the risk is too great at the end of the day. But back onto Josie: I guess in the case of Dickens she'd want a specialized vet or pet behavioralist? I think those are the people who would diagnose a dog.

Anyway, sorry for the slightly off topic discussion but it's been talked around a bit so I thought this might be helpful
You are 100% right I know of 3 close people who have autism well one is adult ADHD and they are all very clever in their own right in completely different ways. My Uncle who is one of them does have a lot more problems but the other two are very high functioning adults they can be misinterpreted for saying or doing things that ‘aren’t the norm’ but I would definitely say they are more intelligent than your average adult. This whole ‘obsession’ she has with it really needs to stop as someone who has had various pets they all have very different personalities that’s what makes them very special 😊

Reactions: 11
She is talking about respect - ummm maybe have some respect for your viewers and practice honesty towards your viewers as a sign of respect. Maybe try not being racist as a sign of respect. Maybe try not talking down to viewers who speak in their local slang/dialect. Maybe try respecting the environment and do not purchase fast fashion - 100 beige sweaters.....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone in the Fleur thread posted this. I wound die laughing if this happened to Josie.
63137F9A-9F7C-4840-8F34-39303906CF32.jpeg

Yikes- who tf gave her this idea for such cringing video?
Her video title should be: the things I need to work on and be better at 😂 she is a JOKE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well done Lenky M 👏 you tell her!
I think she’s already deleted that but here’s a good one. Lol. Might be too condescending as a series... ya think?

Buckle up for “all same condescending and hypocritical things but somehow worse” errrr Sunday!

70C3AEEA-AC3E-46DF-8DA7-F9089BF36AE5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have terrible social anxiety and I find it hard to look people in the eyes etc I always worry about what people think about me and she put a video like this! It's really wound me up 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have terrible social anxiety and I find it hard to look people in the eyes etc I always worry about what people think about me and she put a video like this! It's really wound me up 😔
Don’t let her strangeness bother you. Anxiety is an awful thing here’s a socially distant hug. She abides by none of those rules clearly exhibited daily. Also if anybody ever called me my first name in a conversation I’d say stop, it’s patronising also if a stranger called me by my first name I’d say usually it’s Mrs .... to you thank you or to her I’d use my actual title (albeit married into) Lady but just to her that would wind her up big time 🤣😂🤣😂 N.B Teacher Josephine a real Peeress of the Realm (not the shop bought one you bestowed to Charles) never use their title unless for official purposes and those who do get laughed at and refused places. Better to not say until somebody says 😉 you’re welcome

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG! The last person who should be dishing out advice is Josie. Being a scammer, racist, liar are some of her most obvious traits. Which idiot is asking her for advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs the finishing school really.She’s so condescending,I’ll bet the dog walkers she says “hello”to and has a chat with,walk away thinking twats.Does she really think she’s part of the upper aristocracy classes.Everything thing she says in that video whether you’ve got a country estate or a council house is common sense and having the correct manners

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would like to buy it (bulbonic jumper) for you from her mom's ebay and send it to you as a prezzy of love 😂 😂 🤪 It really makees on uncomfortable looking at it. :sick:
I'd treasure it as a gift from you but I'd hide it in the shed so I didn't have to look at it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.